Breastfeeding Her Stepson

Story Info
Stepson's fetish turns into an obsessive relationship,
11.9k words
4.32
72.5k
90
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chapter24
Chapter24
265 Followers

This is not a story about the evil gold digger stepmother who is cruel to her stepson. It is exactly the opposite. Mary was smart, beautiful, and kind to everyone that knew her. She started out as a teenage model but also earned a degree in computer science from a top university. She saved the money she made from modeling and had a high income working for a large tech company, so she didn't need a man in her life for financial support.

Her father was very emotionally distant from her. He only cared about making money as an investment banker. He was a serial womanizer and left her mother and Mary for his young assistant when Mary was only five years old, forcing her mother to struggle to pay bills. After Mary's modeling career took off, she was able to support her mother, but her mother passed from cancer shortly after Mary completed her degree.

Mary met Frank when she was thirty. He was a successful forty two year old real estate executive and was previously married. Frank's first wife Julia became an alcoholic and abandoned Frank and their son Robert, who everyone called Bobbie, when Bobbie was five years old, and Julia died from a drug overdose a year later.

Mary heard rumors that Frank cheated on Julia, which caused her to turn to alcohol and drugs, but Mary loved Frank and didn't want to believe the rumors. Frank swept her off her feet, love bombing her with flowers, jewelry and romantic weekends and vacations.

Frank married Mary when she was thirty two, and she gained Bobbie as a stepson, who was eighteen at that time, and Mary and Bobbie got along great and became very close. Frank wasn't sure if he wanted another child at his age, but Mary finally convinced him, and she became pregnant when she was thirty seven.

It turned out the rumors about Frank were true and he left Mary to be with his young assistant, just like her father had done to her mother and her. It turned out that Frank was also deeply in debt, so Mary wasn't going to get child support, not that she needed it any way. With no financial ties Frank abandoned Mary and his yet to be born child, now that he had a new young girlfriend. With Mary having a high income she was worried he might try to get spousal support in a divorce.

Bobbie finished college and became a financial consultant, splitting his time between working in the office and working from home, and at twenty four was already a rising star in his field. After Frank left, Bobbie could have moved out, but he wanted to help Mary and his soon to be born stepsister. Bobbie's feelings about Mary were complicated, kind of a combination of an older friend or sister and the mother he never had. Complicating things even more, he had developed a crush on her over the years he had lived with her and his father.

"Bobbie, I'm home from work, are you here?" Mary called out as she walked in the door of their large suburban home.

"I'm in the family room. You're a little late home again. I made us dinner and I'm worried that you are working too hard. You do remember that you are due in two months?"

"Oh Bobbie, you are so sweet. You always take such good care of me. I have good news; I am taking your advice and am taking a long maternity leave. Maybe I'll even become a stay at home mom. With my savings we will be just fine financially."

"Mary, besides your savings you remember that I inherited money last year from my Great Aunt, so I can help support us."

"No Bobbie; that is your money. You do so much for me every day. I don't know where I would be emotionally these last months if you weren't here. I don't know how I can ever repay you. You accepted me into your life right after I met your father and never made me feel like an outsider."

Bobbie didn't want to argue with her, since it was always a contest between them about who could do more to help the other. Bobbie had long wanted to call her 'Mom,' but sometimes had sexual thoughts about her, so he felt more comfortable called her Mary. He didn't know that Mary sometimes also wished that he would call her 'Mom,' but she also had a sexual attraction to him.

He got up off the couch and walked over to her and rubbed her stomach gently. "Mary, I love feeling the baby kick. I am so excited that I am going to have a sister and that you will achieve your dream of being a mother."

"I'd like to think that I am somewhat of a mother to you already," she smiled at him with a shy grin. "I'm going to change into my sweatpants and be right back for dinner. Sorry you have to heat it up."

Mary was extremely tall and thin, and it took her a long time to even show her baby bump. She always had very small B cup breasts, and sometimes didn't wear a bra. Bobbie had excitedly noticed though that her breasts were getting larger. When she came out of her bedroom for dinner, he did a double take. She didn't realize that her tee shirt was a little thin and with no bra you could see her nipples slightly poking out against the silky fabric.

After dinner they often sat on the couch together and watched a movie. "Mary, you seem to be walking a little awkwardly; do your legs hurt?"

"Yeah, my feet and legs are a little swollen and sore."

"I'll massage your feet and legs if you'd like."

"Thank you, Bobbie. You're the best." She put her legs on his lap and he pushed up the legs of her sweatpants and started gently massaging her feet and calves. She started cooing, "Oh Bobbie, that feels so good." But she started to feel a tingling between her legs, and it made her feel guilty that her stepson was having an involuntary effect on hormone crazed body. She hadn't had sex since Frank had impregnated her.

As Bobbie massaged her and he heard her softly moaning, he started getting hard beneath his jeans and hoped she didn't notice it. He kept saying to himself, "Stop it Bobby, she is your stepmother for fucks sake."

She also seemed a little hunched over lately when she walked. "Mary, do your shoulders hurt, I can massage them too for you if you'd like?"

"That would be great Bobbie. These enlarged puppies of mine are weighing down my shoulders," she laughed. She quickly turned red realizing what she just said. "Bobbie, I'm sorry I shouldn't say things like that to you."

"Don't be silly, I don't get embarrassed that easily and happy you are so comfortable with me."

She turned away from him and he got behind her and started massaging her shoulders. She started softly moaning again. "Bobbie, you don't how good it feels." He started getting rock hard again.

"It feels good for me too." His face turned red realizing what he just said. "I meant that it makes me feel good making your shoulders more relaxed."

She giggled, "Don't worry, I know what you meant." She wondered to herself though what he really meant. At one point she leaned forward so he could massage her back and he caught a glimpse of her growing breasts and even part of her nipples. His mind started thinking thoughts he shouldn't be thinking about his stepmother.

Their daily routine continued of being considerate to each other, taking turns cooking dinner, doing laundry and cleaning the house. Mary stopped working two weeks before her due date. When she was ready to deliver the baby, she asked him to be in the delivery room.

"I'd be honored to be there with you, but it would just be too weird for me, and for the doctors too."

"I understand, my sister is flying out to stay with us to help me until we get a nanny to help around the house, since you have to get your work done and not be disturbed. She can be with me when your stepsister is born."

The delivery went fine, and Mary, Bobbie and Mary's sister spent time together the first few weeks with his new stepsister, who Mary named Sarah. Mary was not shy about breastfeeding Sarah in front of Bobbie, but he felt weird about it, although he never told her.

After Mary's sister left, they hired a nanny to help them take care of the baby during the day, but she didn't sleep in the house overnight. Bobbie got turned on watching his stepmother feed Sarah but continued to feel disgusted with himself for even having such thoughts. He had broken up with his girlfriend early in the pregnancy and said to himself that he was too busy with the baby to date anyone. But he wondered if that was the truth or if he really wanted to be with Mary instead.

One night six weeks after Sarah was born and the nanny had left for the day, Mary put on a robe and sat on the couch and breastfed her. Bobbie sat on the chair next to the couch, staring at his sweet stepmother as she smiled at her baby as Sarah suckled her breasts. Bobbie got jealous, wishing it was him feeding on her milky white breasts and felt awful having those thoughts, but couldn't help his feelings.

Mary put the baby to bed and sat back down on the couch, looking very tired. He got up and sat next to her and was worried what he might do next. "Mary, do your shoulders hurt? I can massage them for you."

"That would be great, thanks."

He started rubbing her shoulders as she did her usual soft moaning. After he was done, she faced him and surprisingly she gave him a peck on his cheek. "Do you know how much I love you, Bobbie? You are so wonderful to me and Sarah. You are going to make a great husband and father someday."

He smiled at her. "Are you feeling better now, Mom?"

Mary looked at Bobbie with a shock on her face. "You never called me Mom before."

"Well, I never had a real mom before you and you deserve to be called Mom and I should have done it sooner."

"I am so touched that you feel that way." Mary started softly sobbing.

"I'm sorry I made you cry."

"These are tears of joy, not sadness. Thank you for everything you do for me every day."

"You do more for me actually. Is there anything else you want me to massage?"

Mary giggled again. "Well, my breasts are sore from producing so much milk, but you can't help me with that. I'll just have to pump them."

Bobbie finally lost control. "I can help you." He quickly opened the top of her robe, bent forward and started massaging her breasts.

Mary was mortified and tried to close her robe. "Bobbie, what are you doing! I'm your mother, you just said so!"

He looked at her with a wild look in his eye. "Mom, I never got to breastfeed. Maybe my mom would have loved me and not left me if we had bonded better."

Mary realized that she was dealing with someone with some deep abandonment and "mommy" issues. She tried to push him away. "Bobbie, this is wrong, stop this!"

"Don't you love me Mom?"

She knew he had lost it. "I do, but that doesn't mean I am going to breastfeed you!"

It was too late though, as Bobbie was much stronger and larger than her. He pushed her arms back and latched onto her breast and started sucking.

Mary felt violated and started crying, but in Bobbie's deluded mind he thought she was crying tears of joy again. He kept sucking as she unsuccessfully tried to push him away, but she soon became horrified that she was feeling pleasure and getting wet as her milk flowed into his hungry mouth and started moaning like when he massaged her shoulders and feet.

He took his mouth off her breast and said, "see Mom, I knew you wanted this. I know how I can make you feel even better." He started sucking again, but now opened her robe on the bottom and put his hand on top of her panties and felt the soaking wet spot. He started rubbing on top of her panties. She tried to push his hand away, but he was too strong.

"Bobbie, please stop! We can just forget this ever happened and go back to the way we were. This is wrong. I know I'm excited by this, but I don't mean to be," she cried out. "I'm just horny. I haven't had sex in almost a year!"

But Mary was losing control too. She started rationalizing in her mind that maybe he would stop this foolishness if she would just let him breast feed and make her cum. He reached under her panties and started slowly fingering her and rubbing her engorged clitoris.

"Bobbie, you're going to make me cum, please stop," she pleaded. "Are you crazy?"

He stopped sucking her again. "Mom, I just want to make you feel good so you will never leave me."

There was no reasoning with him, and she decided to just let go and hope it would satisfy him. She felt her orgasm coming and let loose with a cry that could be heard across their large home.

He let go of her and she pulled her robe together again, hoping this nightmare would be over. But Bobbie stood up and took off his shirt, jeans and underwear and was standing before her naked. He had a chiseled body gained from constantly working out to help his frustrations about trying to not think about his stepmother.

His cock was much larger and thicker than his father's and she became afraid of what he would do next. "Bobbie, I'll give you a hand job to get you to calm down. I know you haven't had sex in almost a year too."

He ignored her and picked her up and cradled her in his arms as he carried her quickly into her bedroom, as she quivered with fear. Her beloved stepson had become a lunatic unleashing his desire for her.

Bobbie put her down on the bed and pushed her on her back before she could react, and quickly pulled her panties down even though she grabbed them and tried to pull them back up. "No Bobbie, please stop!"

He pulled her thighs apart and held her hips down as his tongue started lashing at her soaking vagina. He alternated with licking gentle circles around her clit. She was lost in pleasure but still trying to resist.

"Bobbie, please stop. I'll give you a blow job so we can get this over with. You know we shouldn't be doing this."

He stopped and straddled her with his throbbing member above her face. She quickly engulfed his cock and started sucking it as hard and fast as she could as he held her arms down, to try to get him to cum in her mouth.

"Thanks, Mom for getting it wet, that should make it easier for me to get it into you. Girls say I'm pretty big." Mary was in total shock now. Her stepson intended to have sex with her.

He continued to hold her arms down and wedged her thighs apart with his legs until his aching member was near her entrance. He started sucking on her breasts again to get more milk.

"Bobbie, if you're going to force me, at least use a condom so I don't get pregnant."

He stopped sucking and replied, "but Mom, that's the whole idea. I'm going to get you pregnant. We need to have a baby together, so you'll always love me and never leave me." She looked at him with disbelief as he quickly entered her with his huge cock. She winced a little because the size of it made her feel so full.

He started pumping in and out of her as she begged him to stop. "I don't understand Mom, you said I would make a great husband and father."

"I didn't mean my husband and the father to a child with me! I meant with some other woman your own age."

"But Mom, you are the only one I am ever going to want to be with. You'll see. Now just enjoy this. I take a long time to cum, so save your energy."

Even though Mary liked to be financially independent from a man, she was very submissive sexually. She liked the man to take charge in the bedroom. She wanted to be loved and protected, but also wanted praise when she did good things and discipline when she was naughty. She definitely had some "daddy issues."

Mary knew it was hopeless. Bobbie wanted to breed her, and she couldn't help how good it felt for her stepson to be inside her, dominating her completely, as he kept going for what seemed like an eternity. She knew he wasn't doing this out of anger; it was out of love and a sexual obsession for her. She just hoped she could reason with him after he was done, and this would be the only time he would try to have sex with her.

As he breathed heavier, he started speaking rapidly in random aggressive sentences. "Mom, no one is ever going to be inside you again besides me, and I am never going to look at another woman. We're going to make lots of babies. I'm going to drink from your beautiful breasts until they stop giving milk. I don't care if it takes a long time for you to pregnant, or even if I can't ever get you pregnant. I just want to know that every time I cum inside you, we could be making a baby."

She couldn't help how turned on she was. No one had ever told her they felt so obsessed and possessive of her. As her orgasm started to rise within her, she buried her head into his shoulder. But she wanted to make him cum soon so this madness would end, so she wrapped her long legs around him and squeezed tight. Their bodies both started shuddering and they came hard at the same time.

Afterwards Bobbie looked at her adoringly and said, "I love you Mom."

She didn't know what to say at first but finally replied with the only possible answer. "I love you too."

She got up to go to the bathroom and cum was dribbling slowly down her leg. She never had any past lovers shoot such a huge load. They were both quiet and she took off her robe and changed into a nightgown. Bobbie got under the covers still nude.

"Bobbie, I'm so tired. I'm going to bed, and you should probably go to your room. We don't want the nanny to find us like this in the morning."

"No, we can just be sure we get up early. Mom, from now on I'll be sleeping in your bed."

Mary raised her eyebrows. But she was resigned to the fact that he was still in this delusion that they were going to be a couple, even though he viewed her as his mother when they weren't having sex.

She got into bed and laid there quietly, while Bobbie spooned behind her. She was disgusted, feeling like this was an incestuous relationship, even though they weren't blood relatives. But as he draped his arm across and held her tenderly and tight, she felt safe and warm for the first time in her life and fell asleep smiling.

She wore up in the middle of the night and fed the baby in the nursery, then got up again in the early morning to feed her again, then quietly tip toed back into bed, where Bobbie was still sound asleep. He spooned again behind her and started moaning softly in his sleep. She realized he was having a sex dream about her.

She felt his hand creep up to her breast and start fondling her, and she just sighed, knowing what was going to happen next.

"Wake up Mary, it's baby making time," he whispered in her ear. He lifted up her nightgown and pulled down her panties. He started lining up his cock to her pussy, which was soaking wet again. But she had an idea how to avoid him trying to impregnate her again.

"Bobbie let's do it doggy style." She got up on her hands and knees.

"Okay Mom, that sounds nice." He got up behind her and lined up his large cock to her waiting hole again.

She thought, "here we go again."

"Bobbie why don't you put it in my ass instead? Most guys love anal, and I am kind of sore from last night."

"But have you ever done anal?"

"No, but I want you to be my first."

"Mom, I don't want to waste my sperm in your ass. That isn't going to get you pregnant." He quickly pulled her hips backward to his eagerly waiting cock and speared her with it. He started pushing and pulling her hips back and forth onto his cock. He saw her pendulous milk filled breasts hanging in front of him and started caressing and pulling on them, so some milk squirted out.

"Mom, roll over on your back. I need to feed while I cum in you. You didn't fool me with your trick to put it up your ass. Now stop being naughty before I take you over my knee and spank you."

She got the chills when he threatened to spank her and obediently rolled over, scared of what he might do if she disobeyed. He entered her again as he alternated sucking her breasts. He stopped for a moment and gently put his hands on either side of her face sweetly while he pumped into her. "Mom, you promise to never let anyone else in your pussy?" he sobbed. She nodded her head yes but wasn't sure if was just fear but also longing for her stepson.

Chapter24
Chapter24
265 Followers