Breastfeeding Her Stepson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's only one thing, Jimmie."

"What's that?"

"You probably don't want us watching you two and cheering you on the first time you have sex."

Jimmie soon started dating Mary's friend and they fell in love and got married. They had a child of their own and Jimmie got to breastfeed just like Bobbie.

10 months after their anniversary date on the hood of their Mercedes when Mary got impregnated, Bobbie and Mary were sitting on the couch with their baby Patrick, while their now toddler Sarah ran around joyfully playing. Jimmie had brought them good luck and became godfather to their child. Mary was nursing Patrick, as Bobbie looked at her breasts with that always hungry look in his eye. Sarah had stopped breastfeeding, so Bobbie only had to share Mary's milk with Patrick.

Mary had finalized the divorce from Frank and Bobbie looked at her with some sadness.

"What's the matter Bobbie? You look so sad."

"It's just now you will technically not my stepmother anymore, so I am afraid our relationship will change. We are going to get married and you'll be my wife, and I also will continue to spank, belt and fuck your ass weekly, like the good strict father figure I am, but you won't be my mommy anymore."

"That's silly Bobbie. You'll always be my good boy and as long as I can have children and produce milk, I will breastfeed you."

"But that would be selfish Mary. I don't want you to have more children just to please me and feed me."

"Thanks Bobbie. We'll make that decision together." She got a devilish grin in her eye and whispered, "let's get the nanny to stay late tomorrow and we'll drive up to the point and have some fun in the backseat. I never did get to finish getting fucked in the back of a car like my slutty high school friends did. I'm not going to use birth control, so you figure out if I want another baby with you. But they say you can give milk for quite a while after giving birth, so we have time before my supply runs out."

"Mary, I don't care about my fetish anymore. We don't need breastfeeding to get excited and this time we won't even need Jimmie to cheer us on to make a baby. You can be anything you want to be for me. You can just be my wife and mother to our children. You don't have to be a substitute mom to me, and I don't think you need for me to be a substitute dad to you anymore."

"That's sweet Bobbie. But listen here you little 'motherfucker.' You better never leave me, better take care of me when I'm horny and better milk my breasts when they get sore from too much milk."

"You've never talked to me that way. Do you not want to be submissive to me anymore? It's okay if you don't want to."

"No, Bobbie, I just want to piss you off. I've never been spanked, belted and ass fucked in the back of a car either and after you work hard to impregnate me, you'll deserve to indulge in your daddy fetish. I think we've gotten rid of our 'mommy issues' and 'daddy issues' though but we'll always be 'mommy' and 'daddy' to each other when we get insecure."

"I'm so happy Mary that nothing will change between us but there is only one thing that is confusing to me."

"What's that?"

"Going forward I don't know whether to call you 'Mother' or 'Mary.'

"That's up to you to decide. Whatever feels more natural to you. Just don't call me both."

"What do you mean by that?" Bobbie stared at her with a stupid look on his face.

"If you call me 'Mother Mary' Father Callahan wont like that very much," she giggled.