Breastfeeding Her Stepson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary realized that he had multiple personalities. One viewed her as his mother, the second one looked at her like a wife and the third looked at her like he was her father. He didn't care that he was having sex with his mother; he wanted the warmth of the bonding with her as his mother and him as her son, and he also wanted to raise a child together, and also dominate her by punishing her like a father would out of love and concern for his daughter's bad behavior.

"Mom, I'm cumming!" he cried out as his sperm found their way into her womb, looking for the prize of an egg to fertilize. Mary just hoped his sperm wouldn't have the potency to get her pregnant. They both got dressed and he left her room before the nanny arrived.

She spent the day taking care of the baby with the nannie's help. Bobbie spent the day working at home, but also went to the office for a while. She made an elaborate dinner, which she hoped would distract his mind from trying to have sex with her again that night. The nanny left before dinner was ready.

"Mom, the dinner was great. Let's watch Netflix for a while." As they watched the show, he got sleepy from his busy day and fell asleep on the couch.

Mary quietly got up and thought it would be nice to take a warm bath, as her breasts were a little sore. She went into the bathroom, ran a bath, took off her clothes and slowly sunk into the bubble filled water, closing her eyes.

She woke up when she heard, "Mom what are you doing?" as he stood in the doorway to the bathroom.

"I'm taking a bath Bobbie, isn't that obvious?"

"Don't get smart with me young lady, you know what will happen. You'll go over my knee."

"Oh no," she thought. Now Bobbie is his third personality where he thinks he is her father.

"From now on you will not be bathing yourself. When you take a shower or bath, I will wash you, are we clear?"

"Yes, I understand," she replied with her eyes lowered and her pussy aching for Bobby to take her again in the tub. She didn't know what it was like having a father who loved her, but most fathers don't bathe their adult daughter and have aggressive sex with them.

He took off his clothes and his stiff angry looking cock bobbed in front of her as he settled into the large tub with her. He started lovingly washing every inch of her body with a face cloth, spending extra time on her vagina and breasts, and shampooed her hair. He started sucking on her breasts again and this time Mary didn't care anymore. She was in ecstasy from the sensation.

He then said, "Mom, can you wash me too?"

Her eyes opened so wide that it looked like she saw a ghost. Bobbie's mind had clearly snapped, and she wanted to help him, and also not antagonize him, so she just went along with his fantasy of her washing her son and washed his body with the face cloth.

"Don't forget to wash between my legs. I need to be nice and clean for you." She nodded her head and wrapped the face cloth around his cock, slowly masturbated him. She knew it was going to be a long night filled with passion.

He suddenly lifted her out of the tub and sat her on the ledge next to the tub. He stood up and pointed to his cock. She quickly put it in her mouth and tried to get him off like she did the night before, but he only let her suck a little before he crouched down, parted her thighs and entered her quickly, as she softly sighed. She wasn't going to fight him, especially with that wild eyed distant look at her that peered into the crevices of her soul. She felt relief after he orgasmed and his cum finally flooded her womb.

They got out of the tub and dried each off. He went to his room to put pajamas on, and she put on the ugliest pajamas she could find, hoping he wouldn't try to take her again in the morning.

She woke up shocked that he had just cuddled with her during the night, not trying to have sex with her, even after she came back to bed after feeding the baby. They got dressed and had breakfast, and he acted like nothing had ever happened between them. She felt optimistic that the real Bobbie might be back, not the one who wanted to breed and control her.

Bobbie worked all day and ran some errands at the end of the day before dinner. The nanny left and the baby was sleeping. Mary had dinner on the table when he came back, and she prayed he wouldn't slip back again into his fantasy world. She had dressed modestly in jeans and a thick top, with a thick bra underneath, to hopefully not stir his passion.

They ate mostly in silence, with Bobbie deep in thought, but Mary didn't know what those mysterious thoughts were. They got up and cleaned the dishes from the table and she brought out a cake she baked.

"Bobbie, I made a new recipe for dessert. I hope you like it."

"I'm sure it will be great Mom."

She bent over to place it on the table as Bobbie stood behind her. Something suddenly snapped in his mind again and he pushed her upper body down on the table and reached in front of her to unzip her jeans.

"Bobbie, what are you doing?" she screamed. "Mom, I didn't have time to breed you this morning. But I just realized that maybe this morning I could have gotten you pregnant, and I missed that chance. You're the only dessert I want, not some stupid cake."

He aggressively pulled her jeans and panties down to her ankles, while holding her down so she couldn't move. He pulled up her top and unbuttoned her bra, and her large breasts swung free. She just didn't have any fight in her anymore and he plunged into her warm womb while he alternated between playing with her breasts and circling her clit with his hand.

"I love you Mom," he said with emotion in his voice as he came in her. "Please don't ever leave me."

She looked back at him over her shoulder, and she finally realized how much she wanted always to be with him. "You know I never will leave you Bobbie." After she came, he turned her around and sucked on her breast, but this time held some milk in his mouth and kissed her deeply, so they could both swallow it. She smiled, but muttered to herself, "Oh no, maybe I've lost my mind too."

They cuddled in bed again that night and he didn't try anything in the morning. Mary was relieved and held out hope again that they could both get relationship back to a normal mother and son relationship. She dressed in sweatpants and an old top, hoping she would discourage him. That night he finished his work early and made dinner for them. Once she fed the baby, she realized that she had forgotten to put laundry from the washer into the dryer.

She went into the laundry room and Bobbie followed her, which she couldn't understand. She made the fatal mistake of making a porn related joke. "Bobbie don't think this is a porn movie, where the stepmother gets stuck in the dryer," she laughed heartily.

She went to put the clothes in the dryer, and he suddenly came up behind her and bent her over the dryer. He didn't say a word and didn't even touch her breasts. He was wearing sweatpants too and he just said harshly, "Mom, get your pants down right now." She knew she could never deny him, or she would get that spanking he always threatened and she subconsciously desired.

She resignedly pulled down her sweatpants and panties and waited for him. She heard the sound of him pulling down his sweatpants. He whispered in her ear menacingly, "that's my good Mommy, your son is going to put a baby in you whether you like it or not. I am never going to hear the word 'no' from you again, right?"

She shook her head yes, and her mind was swimming with longing for her son. "Bobbie, I'll be your good girl and always give my body to you when you want it and feed you my breasts like you like. Just please don't ever leave me like my daddy did."

He entered her hard and thrusted in and out of her, while she helplessly took the pounding. He was like a male animal breeding a female during mating season.

She didn't feel degraded though. For someone to want her that badly was now actually a turn on. He finished in her. She hadn't cum, but she didn't even care. They pulled up their pants and she turned around to face him. She realized how much he wanted her to carry his baby, and now she actually wanted it too.

They kissed gently and she put her head onto his shoulder and felt his love radiating through his strong hands gripping her back. He whispered softly into her ear, "you're mine now and forever."

She whispered back into his ear, "I am Bobbie, I know now." She knew she had fallen down the rabbit hole with him. He had become a combination of a husband who loved her, the hopefully future father of a child, and someone to play the father role she never had. She was going to be a mother to him, mother to his child, his wife; and she would play a daughter role for him too.

The next day, she had 'buyer's remorse' and felt guilty about their relationship. She was fourteen years older than him and his stepmother. What would people think if they found out, especially if she got pregnant?

Maybe she could still convince him that this had to stop. Maybe she could get him to just look at her like a mother again.

Bobbie needed a day off from working so hard, and the stress of his conflicted tortured feelings about his stepmother. But Mary now had a plan to try to stop this obsessive love affair.

"Bobbie, you've been working so hard. I know you need a day off, but I want to go to the store to get a new dress. Will you come with me? The nanny can watch Sarah."

Most men don't like to shop with their wives, but he got excited that maybe her feelings towards him were changing and she was going to accept the roles of his wife, mother to him, mother to a new baby and a daughter role too.

"Sure, that sounds like fun."

They walked around a large clothing store what seemed to be endlessly, as she tried on many dresses. She tried to make it feel like a chore for him so maybe he would lose the fantasy about her and view her as just a potentially bothersome nagging future wife. She purposely picked out the ugliest dresses she could find, and she found an isolated dressing room in the corner of the store, where she could come out of the dressing room modeling the dresses one at a time.

This went on for an hour and Bobbie was bored and started wondering if his fantasy about his mother was exciting anymore. But then he found a beautiful extremely expensive floral patterned dress and showed it to her. She smiled at him but looked at the price tag and was shocked. "Bobbie, this is way too expensive."

"Mom, nothing is too expensive for my girl. I am buying it for you, whether you like it or not."

Mary went into the dressing room smiling at how wonderful a lover and companion Bobbie was. She came out with the dress on, and grinned ear to ear, and he imagined her twirling in circles in the dress, like a hippie girl at a 1960's concert, ready to get impregnated by her lover.

He tried to act nonchalant. "Yeah, that's the one. Go in the dressing room so I can pay for it, and we can get out of this place."

Mary was exhausted and happy that he seemed exhausted from shopping and might not want to have sex with her that day, as she was exhausted from shopping too. She went in the dressing room to look at the dress one more time in the mirror to make sure it was perfect, but suddenly Bobbie burst through the door. He had a scary look on his face and veins bulging out of his forehead.

He backed her up against the wall and she was terrified. "So, you are going to tease me and pretend to be a shrew wife to make me lose interest in you? Take the dress off right now. You know the conversation we've had about your behavior!"

"Bobbie, please. This is humiliating. What if someone comes over and hears you are in here?"

"Well, it will be worse if I drag you out of this room naked and put you over my knee in front of everyone in the store."

"No, Bobbie please. I'll take off the dress." She slowly took it off.

"Underwear and bra too."

"No Bobbie, what if someone wants to use the room?"

"Well, they'll have to share it with us because I'm not leaving until you give me your body, which I own now."

She slowly took off her bra and panties and stood there before him totally red faced and shaking. He took off his jeans and boxer shorts and his member sprang to attention.

"Please Bobbie, not here. Not here."

He knew he needed to break her so she could be the submissive wife and mother he wanted, as well as looking up to him as a dominant strict father figure. "Remember, I've said we'll do it when and where I say. If I want to, we will keep having as many kids as I want until your body can't produce anymore." He didn't really mean this, but it had the desired effect, as she lowered her head in deference to him.

"Okay, Bobbie put please make it fast and quiet, so no one catches us."

He lifted her up and made her wrap his legs around her as he leaned her up against the wall. He was very strong and her extremely thin body made her feel like a feather to him.

"I am going to fuck you up in the ass in the middle of the store unless you prove to me that you will always obey me."

"Say please fuck your Mommy Bobbie. I want you to breed me."

"That's really sick Bobbie, I can't say something like that in the store. Someone could hear!"

"Well, I guess we'll have to go outside the room to have sex."

She shook her head in panic. "No Bobbie! I'll say it but not too loud."

He nodded his head in agreement and inserted his cock into her pussy as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Her pussy juices were flooding down her leg. He started bouncing her up and down on his rock hard member as she leaned back against the wall, and he started sucking milk from her breasts again.

She whispered in his ear, "Fuck your mommy, fuck your mommy, put a baby in your mommy," at first to just obey and please him. But as her passions grew, she started babbling loudly, "fuck your mommy, fuck your mommy, you mother fucker! Put a baby in me right now!"

Their orgasms both hit at the same time, and they both cried out as she clenched her arms and legs around him so tight, he thought he might not be able to breathe. They both wondered if anyone had heard them.

They quietly got dressed and sheepishly left the dressing room. It was a high end store with typically snooty young saleswomen, who are just working for a few years after college until they found a rich husband.

As they left the room looking disheveled and red faced, a young blonde woman with too much makeup, fake boobs and hair extensions looked at them suspiciously, thinking they were trying to shoplift something from the store. "Can I help you two with something?" she sneered.

Mary handed her the expensive dress and said, "please ring this up for me, my stepson here is buying it for me. He is such a good boy. I am going to find some shoes and a nice handbag to match."

The saleswoman was happy that she would make a big commission on the sale but was puzzled at the sounds she heard in the dressing room, since she had laughed to herself that it must be a young couple going at it. But this was mother and son. They couldn't have been having sex in the dressing room.

"I thought you too were a married couple?" she said in her haughty voice, implying that she overheard their lovemaking noises.

Bobbie quickly answered, "sorry if we made too much noise. The dress looked so sexy on my mom, especially with her big post pregnancy tits, that I got really horny and also wanted to breastfeed, so I couldn't wait until we got home to fuck her. She has learned that she has to have sex when and where I want it. We are trying to make a baby, so I breed her as much as possible."

The snooty saleswoman scrunched up her face as much as the Botox would allow let her and sneered, "I thank you for the sale, but your sick sense of humor is not appreciated. You're not really mother and son?"

"Stepson," Bobbie replied, "so it is quite okay. Have a great day," he said cheerily, as he held Mary's hand and they walked out of the store as if they were the happiest couple in the world.

They had become this sickeningly sweet madly in love couple, so much so that you wanted to smack them out of their dream world sometimes. But the next week Bobbie was very stressed out at work from a big deal that had gone south, so he didn't have the time or interest to breed Mary.

Mary started having fears that he was not in love with her anymore and she did everything she could to antagonize him, talking back to him and disobeying him, not cleaning the house or doing laundry, and making horrible uninspired dinners, just to get his attention.

At the end of the week the nanny decided to take the baby out to the park and Bobbie went out to his office downtown to work for the day on a floundering business deal. Mary thought it would be great to have the day to herself to relax and work on her tan.

She went outside to their pool and laid on a lounge chair in her bikini. Their property was pretty large, so neighbors couldn't see into their yard unless they peered through the hedges, but the neighbors could hear them if they spoke loud enough.

Mary felt naughty and decided to sunbathe in the nude. She took off her bikini and laid on her back on a lounge chair for a while. Then she turned over and laid down flat on her stomach and started fantasizing that Bobbie was on top of her taking her hard from behind, after giving her a good spanking for talking back to him.

Her hand moved down to her crotch where she started fingering herself. Bobbie hadn't touched her all week and she couldn't take it. She started talking at loud pretending Bobbie was her dad.

"Oh daddy, I've been really bad and thinking naughty thoughts about you. Please don't spank me again and hit me with your belt. It gets me so excited, and I know that's not right because that I want you to make me take it up my little ass, so you don't impregnate me. But I really want to have your baby."

She started finger herself faster and faster and didn't realize that Bobbie was standing next to her. He was able to finish work early and was going to have the nanny work overtime and take her out to an expensive dinner, since her had been neglecting her. He was also going to cum inside her as many times as he could to hopefully have a baby.

"Mary, what do you think you are doing young lady?" he bellowed in an angry father tone of voice. "Is this how I raised you, fingering yourself naked in the yard where the neighbors might see you? Talking like a little wanton slut about how you want your daddy to spank you, hit you with his belt and fuck you hard up the ass until you cry out for mercy?"

Mary's face turned beet red, and she quickly got scared but also excited. "No daddy, you raised me right. But sometimes I am bad and can't help it. I shouldn't think about you that way. I understand if you need to punish me."

This was the moment she had long been waiting for. "Mary, stand up, and turn around right now."

She meekly stood up and turned around. He stared at her gorgeous heart shaped ass and knew what needed to be done. "I'm going to have a lot of fun with that sweet ass this afternoon girl," he growled at her.

He sat down on the lounge chair and angrily said, "now turn around whore and lay across my knee." She laid across his knee quickly but now grew concerned about how rough he might be with her. She braced herself for the first blow.

"This is going to hurt me more than it hurts you that I have to discipline you, but I should have done this a long time ago."

He held her back down as the first slap hit her cheeks and the soft flesh quivered a little from the impact.

"Ow, daddy, that hurts, not so hard!" she cried out accidentally, know this would anger him.

"We've talked about this Mary. You'll do as I say, bitch." He started raining blows down on her ass mercilessly as she cried out with pain, but also with pleasure as her neglected pussy gushed fluids over the chair. She was squirting and had never done this before.