Breathe

Story Info
Master comes home needing his pet's throat.
1.6k words
4.56
21.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knelt on the soft carpet, naked with her head bowed and her hands in her lap, just as he had instructed. Her long brown hair with the golden highlights hung like a curtain around her head. She was freshly showered, make-up on, perfume applied, and shaven smooth. She heard the door open, then the footsteps as he entered the bedroom. Her pulse immediately began to quicken, but she remained still, waiting.

She knew he had spent most of the day traveling back from his business meeting in New York. She knew his disdain for traveling; airports, taxis, long lines, delayed flights, overbooked aircraft, etc. No doubt he would be tired and stressed, so she made sure that everything was in order for his return. His recliner was clean and warmed. Next to it, there was a small table with a tall glass and pitcher full of freshly made lemonade, iced, and more tart than sweet, just as he liked it.

"You look good, girl. I'm very happy to see you. I'm also happy to see that you've prepared things nicely for my arrival," he said with a quiet but manly voice.

After he shrugged off his suit jacket and tossed it aside, he sunk down into the recliner with a long sigh, loosening his tie, unbuttoning his collar and tugging it open. She knew he hated having to wear suits, but the job required him to for those kinds of client meetings. He snapped his fingers and she immediately crawled forward to his feet.

"You know what I could really go for, my girl?" he asked as she untied his shoes, taking each one off and setting them aside, and then removing each of his socks.

"I think I know, Master. May I?" she asked before leaning down and kissing the top of each foot.

He spread his legs apart, and scooted himself closer to the edge of the seat. "You may." She finally looked up, pushing her long hair back behind her, smiling up at him with her shining steel-blue eyes. He could see the black leather of his collar around her throat.

"Thank you, Master."

She reached up with eager hands to unbuckle his belt, then unbutton and unzip his pants. He lifted his rear off the seat of the chair so that she could tug both pants and the boxers he wore down his legs and off over his feet. She licked her lips as his semi-erect cock came into her view.

With no hesitation she pressed her face against his smooth balls and rapidly stiffening cock. She sniffed it, and let out a soft moan of delight. Though he showered that morning, the day's travel had left him a little sweaty, and she breathed in that strong natural odor of his man-musk. She kissed with her warm full lips all over the smooth skin of his sack, then along the length of his huge shaft, using her tongue to occasionally flick along the veins that ran along its impressive length. She could hear him groan a little, and once she noticed him at his full length, she took the swollen tip just between her lips, her long tongue sticking out to cradle the underside. She looked up at him with wide eyes. It was a look of questioning, and she waited patiently.

"Yes. Now," he said simply.

She closed her eyes and slowly pushed her head forward. Her lips slowly slid along the silky skin of his cock-shaft. She pushed forward until about an inch of his length was left exposed. She swallowed, and he could feel her throat squeeze around his manhood. She strained to push further, feeling her throat tighten, trying to expel his thick cock from it while she tried to will it to take it all.

Finally, she managed to engulf his entire length in her mouth and throat from root to tip. She blinked her watery eyes, coughed a little, but was proud to have taken him completely in once again. She could not breathe of course. Her lips were kissing the base of his shaft. She felt a hand stroking her hair, petting her in a soothing manner. She strained to look up with her beautiful steel-blue eyes. No air could possibly flow with his enormous meat lodged in her throat, and she swallowed again. He groaned a deeper, louder sound. She knew he was feeling the incredible pressure and intense sensation that only her throat could provide. She knew she was giving him such blissful sensations and could tell he was relishing it. She fought down urges to pull away to gain a breath of air. He hadn't allowed it. She knew better. She fought hard to stay where she was, his meat shaft speared into her esophagus, clogging it full. Drool began to leak from the sides of her mouth, as her saliva had nowhere else to go. More tears began to leak from her eyes, running down her cheeks and messing up her mascara. She could feel him shift in his seat as he groaned more. The seconds that passed began to feel like an eternity. Her eyes began to cross. Her vision dimmed, and she began to see spots. But still, she would not budge.

Finally, "Breathe," he said.

She immediately pulled back until just the tip of his rubbery cock-head rested between her open lips, noisily gasping for air. Strands of saliva hung from her pert chin as she looked up at him with watery eyes, eyes that reflected a hungry need for approval.

"Good girl. I think that's a new record."

She beamed up at him with delight. She felt his thick cock twitch between her lips. Her tongue softly stroked along the underside of it, right across his sensitive frenulum. He sighed delightedly in response.

"Fuck it. Now."

Shew knew what he meant. She did not need to be told twice. She was dripping wet. She knew that if she continued this good streak of pleasing him that she would get rewarded later.

She placed her hands on each of his knees to steady herself, then slammed her head down into his crotch, forcing as much of his big fat meat into her throat as possible. Then she quickly pulled back, tightening her lips around his girth to give him as much intense suction as possible, before rapidly slamming down again to engulf him. She did this repeatedly, moving her head back and forth. She made loud suction and wet slurping noises as she relentlessly pummeled her throat with his big meaty cock. She could feel the texture of his veins along her lips and tongue. She could hear his breathing grow quicker, his moans grow louder. She could feel him push forward with his hips, meeting the downward thrusts of her face. The smell of him filled her senses, as well as the musky, salty tang of his skin. At that moment, her entire world was consumed by just his cock. That is all that mattered to her; his cock and his pleasure. She sensed it, though. She sensed when he was about to erupt. She heard that loud groan, the trembling of his legs. She had been trained well. She knew what to do.

She slammed her face down all the way again. By now her throat had gotten used to the length and girth of his shaft, having abused her throat for the last ten or so minutes. She took him all the way and held herself down on him, making sure to pull the foreskin down tight to keep his frenulum taut. Then she felt it; the throbbing of his cock, the jerk of it against her throat as he began to spurt thick globs of cum down her throat as she swallowed it eagerly and let it fill her belly.

She did not move from that position, keeping him lodged down her throat as his entire body convulsed with his orgasm. Her air was constricted once again, but she knew not to move at all, not until he was done. She knew his toes were curled up, his nerves lit up, goosebumps crawling over his skin. This seemed to be a long one, and she was proud of that. Even though she was starting to get a little desperate for air, her pride kept her latched on there. Only until she felt him relax, his legs loosen up, his arms fall to the sides, his head roll back with a loud moan, would she know she could release him. Only then, could she breathe. Even though she was desperate for air, she knew not to yank off him. She was trained better than that.

She moved slowly and deliberately back, dragging her full, slick lips along his shaft until she reached the tip, collecting any semen or saliva from it. She took a swallow of the remaining fluids, and then let his shaft fall from her wet lips. She laid her face against his right thigh, and looked up at him with wide eyes.

She waited patiently. She knew not to utter a word, but to let him relish the aftershocks of pleasure that her service caused him. She listened as his breathing slowed down to its normal rhythm. His eyes opened and he brought his head back up to look down at her. He was smiling, his green eyes filled with satisfaction and happiness.

"Good little girl," he said.

She shivered at those words, and her eyes reflected a happiness that only he could elicit. Her cunt was dripping wet from the entire experience. She was ready. She was ready for whatever was next, and her excitement could barely be contained.