Breathe On Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope you're ready to take some naughty photos, I know I am."

Those nervous tensions seemed to be returning, but it was Dante's cheeks flushing red in a blush. Britney gave him that same innocent smirk she had made earlier before her eyes leered over the table. She seemed as if she were about to take something with her to the small changing room, but changed her mind at the last second. Turning her back to him, Britney began to walk towards the silhouette screen panels that made up her small changing room. Before she reached the short destination, she took a glance beyond her right shoulder and smiled teasingly at Dante. She pulled one of the panels open and stepped in before shutting it. Dante knew that she was about to strip down and he couldn't resist the urge to step a bit closer and watch her shadowy figure move across the blue screen panels. This was rude to do from the outside, but he couldn't resist the temptation as Britney's shadow leaned down and she began to push the bustier off her athletic body.

The next phase of this photo shoot would have a central theme with Britney posing topless. While Dante didn't know all the details, he did know that. Britney's daring confidence had to be respected as she was pushing the boundaries with this photo shoot. Standing there and watching her shadows glide across the blue screen, Dante was trying to fight off the feelings of desire he had within. This was after all, quite possibly the most famous woman on Earth right now. It was embarrassing to think that how much he couldn't stand hearing her music on the radio, he found himself lusting over her. Her long hair swayed as she ran her hands through it, sliding her fingers across her body after changing. Britney turned, standing to face the panels as she spread her legs out and then gave Dante the view of her shadowy arms flexing out.

"Hey Dante! I need a little hand!"

Her voice called out, alerting him and snapping the young man from this daydream. Down below, he had not noticed the erection beginning to stick up in the front of his pants.

"Yes, Britney?"

As he quickly replied, the shadowy figure across the screen shifted. Britney rested her right hand down on one of her hips.

"I forgot something. Can you go grab those bead necklaces off the table for me?"

"Sure, I'll bring 'em to you."

"Thanks!"

Stepping away from the screen panel changing room, Dante suddenly remembered that Britney stood at that table and eyed those beaded necklaces. He recalled her innocent smile when he looked back at him, as she had seemingly forgotten this piece of her outfit intentionally. Nevertheless, he grabbed the necklaces. Six total, with some large enough, they hung closer to the floor below. Clutching them with his left hand, Dante moved back to the screen panels of her small changing room.

"Here you go."

The wooden frame for one panel slid open. Britney pulled it open and stood there topless. She gave Dante a soft smile, noticing his eyes scan down below her face. He swallowed breath upon witnessing her bare breasts exposed before him. Her nipples appeared to be hardened. Her belly button piercing was visible, shining with a diamond between the gold design. Without the bustier, Britney had on a white pair of panties. Her eyes gazed down, noticing the bulge that had grown in the front of his pants. With a playful smile, she held out her hand for him to hand over the pearl necklaces. Taking a hold of them, she smirked while throwing all six of them over her neck. The beads dangled over her breasts with some of the larger necklaces extending down to her stomach.

"How do I look?"

His eyes were still focused on her tits when she asked that question. Dante swallowed his breath, blushing as he looked back to her face and responded softly.

"You look absolutely beautiful, I don't know what to say."

Her lips curved into a smile, flashing her teeth.

"Thanks. Come on, let's go take some naughty photos now."

Spoken like such a tease, she still gave that mischievous grin he was beginning to warm up to. Britney had such playful vibes, regardless of the fact she was nearly naked and with beaded necklaces dangling across her breasts. Her feet were still tucked in that same pair of high heel pumps, but that was only to keep her height slightly elevated. The main camera was going to be focused entirely on her full body. Dante hurried back over to the camera station and sat back down over the stool while Britney stepped back in front of the black backdrop. Before she got in position, she went and turned the fan on low. Standing where the wind could blow in her face, Britney turned her head to the camera and then slid her hands down her hips. She hooked her thumbs into her panties, tugging them down just enough so Dante could see that little butterfly tattoo on her right hip.

"Okay Britney, I'm snapping this one!"

She didn't utter a word in response, instead dropping her lower lip and giving a lustful expression. The flash blinked across the room, snapping the photo as the beads of her necklaces dangled down below and thankfully covered her nipples up. Dante snapped more photos and then Britney turned to face the camera, adjusting the hanging necklaces once more. The sparkle of her belly button ring flashed back into the camera's lens. Britney pushed her teeth together, dropping her lower lip as the fan blew her hair across the right side of her face. As her hands slid up her hips, Dante hit the snap button. He fired off several shots in this pose and then she slightly raised her right leg, turning her head to the left and closing her hands. Once again her hands were sliding up her body as Britney struck a new pose.

The fan blew several locks of her golden hair out of the way, making it easier as Dante now snapped several photos in this pose. So far, so good, he had captured over fifteen images from repeatedly snapping multiple shots. He motioned with his left hand, giving her a thumbs up. Britney smiled and then turned back to the side. As she faced the fan once more, the wind blew the beads of her necklaces. She pushed her legs together, shoving her ass out and then throwing up her right arm as she gazed back at the camera with that same innocent smile. The wind blew her golden hair back and then Dante snapped several photos in this lovely pose. Each time the camera flashed twice, Britney would strike a different facial expression. She appeared to have masterful skill at giving off different vibes, from the girl next door to a full blown sex kitten.

"That's it, Britney! I think we're about done here!"

Down below, Dante was having a tough time containing the stiff erection that was now bulging in the front of his pants. Britney moved to go turn the fan off, then clicked and clacked her heels to walk over to the camera. She leaned over, the necklaces dangling over Dante as he was now in breathing distance to her lovely pear shaped breasts. Her eyes gazed across the screen and she began to scroll through all the pictures he had snapped.

"Wow, these are really hot, huh?""

A funny statement coming from her. Before Dante could reply, Britney spoke again.

"I think your boss is gonna be happy with all these. You took some great pictures of me."

Britney's eyes noticed the bulge in the front of his pants. As Dante looked down and then back at her, she grinned as he began to blush. She moved away from the camera, now turning her back to him to begin strutting her way back to those screen panels making up her small changing room. As Dante sat there on the stood, he noticed her fairy tattoo on her lower back, just above her thick ass. The necklaces sway left and right, dangling from the front of her body again. Britney pulled one of the panels back, ready to slide herself into the small changing room when she turned around and glanced back to Dante. Pulling her right hand out, she motioned with her index finger for him to come closer.

"Come here, Dante. I need you to help me with something again."

Immediately after speaking, she took a few backward steps to hide behind the panels. He got up, following behind her now. When Nathan reached the small doorway leading into her changing room, Britney smirked. She had taken off the pearl necklaces, then tossed them at him. He failed to catch all of them, only grasping at two as the others fell down to the floor. Her lips curved into a grin as Britney then slid her thumbs into her panties and dropped them to the floor. Dante didn't say any words as he stood there, mesmerized in her nude beauty. All she wore now was the black high heel pumps down below. Britney stood there, letting him see her freshly shaved mound down below glistening in wetness. Swallowing his breath, his eyes moved back to her angelic face as Britney then stepped a bit closer. Still uttering no words, she breathed into his face and then threw her arms around his neck.

Dante closed his eyes, inhaling the scent of her strong perfume as their lips locked together. Britney had pulled him close, sliding her tongue into his mouth as what began from a short kiss had quickly morphed into one of passionate tenderness. He couldn't resist his desire for this woman. His hands touched her body, sliding up her chest to find her breasts. When Dante squeezed them, Britney moaned into his mouth. They continued to trade kisses, all while he could feel her erect nipples poking into the palms of his hands. He soon felt her hands tugging at the front of his pants, but it wasn't enough to prevent Dante from kissing her once more. Moving his own hands off her breasts, he rustled his fingers through her blonde hair, wrapping his arms around her for a moment. It was Britney who broke the kiss, pulling back and gazing into his eyes as she stood there in silence. The look of her lustful hunger was visible across her face.

"I thought you needed me to help you?"

His words were almost teasing her in the way she had done through the past hour. Britney bit down on her lower lip, tugging at the front of his pants again. Smiling with her full teeth visible, she quirked her eyebrows up before replying.

"I had to say something to make sure I got your attention."

Tugging at the front of his pants harder, she spoke again in a low, seductive tone.

"Honestly, I think your the one who needs some help, baby."

The front button to his pants came undone, echoing a pop noise. Britney fell down to her knees, glancing back up at Dante as she began to pull the zipper of his pants down.

"I'm guessing we've got a little over an hour. Let's make this time count for what it's worth."

She winked at him and then began to tug his pants and underwear down simultaneously to free his hardened cock from the clothed prison that contained it. Reaching for it with her right hand, Britney twisted her fingers and then Dante gasped. He couldn't believe he was standing here and living in this moment. The most famous woman in the world right now was nude, on her knees and now jerking his cock back and forth by the touch of her hand. Her big brown eyes gazed up at him as Britney then gritted her teeth and gave him the look of animalistic hunger. He had only moments to brace himself as she was prepared to devour his meaty shaft. Britney licked her lips, breathing across the head before enveloping her pink lips around the head. Dante immediately moaned, gazing down to see her big brown eyes glaring back up at him as she began to suck him off.

Exhaling a deep breath, he stood there and listened to the muffled moan that Britney made. She broke eye contact with him, using her left hand to touch her own skin. Her fingertips slid down and then she found her own pink vulva lips to dip one of her fingers down. She bobbed her lips up and down at a slow pace, sensually sucking his cock. 'Mmmmm', Britney made another muffled moan, as she loosened the grip of her right hand fingers from the base. Down below, she dipped her middle finger into her cunt and began to slowly wiggle her finger as her head bobbed up and down. Dante didn't interfere with her. He stood there, receiving this glorious pleasure from the princess of pop. Britney eventually moved her left hand out from her pussy and then pushed both of her hands onto his legs. Her big brown eyes gazed back up at him as she pushed her lips back up to the head of his cock. She released it with an audible popping sound.

"Mmmmmmm, you like that?"

Britney flicked her tongue across the head of his shaft after speaking.

"Ohhh yeah! Shouldn't I be asking you that though?"

She giggled, wrapping her right hand fingers back around his shiny, saliva soaked dick. Britney began to wank him again as she smirked before replying.

"Ask me what? Do I like this cock?"

Her hand continued to glide across it. Britney spit on it, lubing his rod up in her saliva. Dante didn't respond, as his eyes were fixated on her hand stroking him.

"I like it! It's nice, big and juicy."

Pressing the head back to her lips, Britney unwrapped her fingers and then resumed sucking. She used both of her hands to push over his legs and then began to slide her fingers up beneath his shirt. This prompted Dante to grab at his shirt and pull it over his head, tossing it to the side and revealing his skinny chest. Now he could see Britney's eyes again as she bobbed her head up and down, sucking his cock inch by inch. Closing her eyes, Britney concentrated before moving her left hand down below back to her pussy. She began to finger herself, using her middle finger again while pushing her lips all the way down until they met at the base of his shaft. Dante cried out, almost screaming in pleasure when he felt the head of his cock hit the back of her throat.

"Ohhhh, god!!"

His voice echoed throughout the large room. It was a good thing that Britney demanded privacy. No prying eyes were outside the changing room to capture the silhouette image of a woman down on her knees pleasuring a man. Britney pulled her lips back, releasing his cock again with a popping sound. A string of saliva dangled from her lower lip back to his dick. That string broke when she spit on his cock and then wrapped her fingers back around it to stroke him once more.

"Mmmmmmm, I'm amazed you've lasted this long without blowing your load."

"It hasn't been easy."

She busted up laughing loudly at his reply. Britney squeezed his cock harder in her hand, still wanking it back and forth. All the while, she used her left hand to finger herself down below. Their eyes met as she let out a soft whimpering moan.

"I know we don't have all day, so let's enjoy this time while we've got it."

After speaking, Britney shoved his cock back between her lips. This time she bobbed her head up and down while her right hand pushed down at the base. When her lips went back up, she wanked the other inches of his cock to give him the dual synch pleasure of her mouth and hand in unison. Dante began to wonder if Britney was trying to make him now, despite her praise that he had lasted this long. Grunting, he raised his left hand and slid his fingers through her golden locks of hair. That small move had only made Britney move her right away from his cock and then bring her hand back up. She pushed the palms of her hands against his legs like before and then began to aggressively bob her head up and down.

"Ohhhh god!!"

Dante yelled again, his voice echoing throughout the studio before he gritted his teeth. Britney didn't stop. She continued, making muffled moaning and slobbering noises as she sucked his cock again and again. Inch by inch, she devoured him easily with her lips pushing far down to the base. God, he didn't want this pleasure to end. Dante began to breathe heavily, his thoughts rushing through his mind as he could feel the impending orgasm rush through him. If only they had a little bit more time where he could truly explore her body.

"Britney! Ohhhhh god!"

To hear him moan her name out had only encouraged the pop princess to suck him harder and faster. He drew back his hand from her hair, clenching his fists momentarily. Britney showed him no mercy, leaving Dante with the impression that she wanted him to cum soon. Not stopping whatsoever, Britney continued to work her lips back and forth. His face scrunched up as Dante realized that he had merely seconds to go enjoying this wonderful pleasure. Exhaling deeply, he was trying to hold himself back upon gritting his teeth and then crying out.

"OHHHHHH, GOD!! GOD, YESSSSSSS!!"

His cock exploded between her lips, firing off his load to the back of her throat as his voice echoed throughout the studio again. The feeling of his orgasm had only slowed Britney down, but she squeezed her lips tightly around his shaft. Her big brown eyes gazed up and she continued to bob her head at a slow pace, milking his cock of every spurt of cum. Dante expected her to maybe release his dick from her lips and let him see his cum, but Britney had other ideas. Gazing down into her eyes, he breathed heavily, watching as she sucked again. He was still panting and moaning when Britney finally pulled her lips to the head of his shaft and released it. She leaned up, showing him the puddle of his warm sticky substance sitting in her mouth. Moving her tongue slightly, Britney closed her lips and audibly swallowed his load.

"Oh my fucking god..."

Dante was speechless after witnessing her throat muscles clench, but he spoke in sudden shock. The reality was starting to hit him over what they had just done together as Britney giggled, flashing her teeth.

"Mmmmmmm, hot and juicy. I bet you weren't expecting me to swallow your cum, huh?"

All he could do was shake his head in response. Britney giggled and then finally got up from her knees.

"I can't believe we just did that."

Britney turned her back to him, and bent over to grab his T-shirt. She slung it back to him before replying.

"I know, it's a shame we don't have more time to really put on a freak show in here."

She bent over again, grabbing her clothes off a small table. For a moment, Dante could see her full bare ass. He wanted to playfully give her a spank, but held himself back. The details in her fairy tattoo on her lower back were now completely visible to his wandering eyes. He slipped his T-shirt back on and then leaned down to pull his underwear and pants back up while she got dressed. Britney had a white pair of panties to slip on first. Dante noticed that she didn't have a bra with her to slip back on. With her underwear on, she slipped her legs back into her pair of jeans she had worn upon arrival. The final piece of her casual wear was a dark red blouse. Finally taking off the black high heel pumps, she slipped her feet into a pair of shorter white stilettos that revealed her feet. Once properly dressed, Britney fixed her hair and smiled at Dante.

"I'm sorry I gotta run now. I imagine you've got a busy day on your hands getting back to James' studio."

He shook his head.

"No, I was told to leave the equipment behind for him."

"So you're about to be off work for the day?"

Dante nodded.

"Yeah, something like that."

Her purse was propped up on the table. Britney grabbed it, sliding the zipper and then reaching in. Dante watched as she pulled out a pad of pink sticky notes and a black marker. She began jotting something down while speaking.

"You know where the Silk Building is?"

Thinking for a moment, Dante shook his head.

"No, it don't ring a bell for me."

Britney turned around, smiling back at him. Below her face, her nipples poked through the red blouse she was now wearing. She handed off a sticky note while clutching her purse over her left shoulder.

"Here! Come up to the top floor. I've got the penthouse suite. You show that note to my bodyguard outside and he'll let you right in."