Breathe On Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After speaking, she kissed him on the right cheek of his face. Dante blushed as he turned around and watched Britney strut her hips like before. She left him standing there to read the sticky note. Her hand writing was all pretty curves, citing his name and with a message. 'Dante is a friend of mine.' Beneath those words, she wrote the date and signed it off with a heart and her name. A lovely souvenir to have something written from marker by the pop princess herself. Dante stood there for a moment, shoving the note into his pocket as Britney stepped out of the studio. He could hear the door shut as he took a deep breath and exhaled. Once again, the reality of this situation began to set in. He had lost track of time, reveling in the moment as he had not only worked a photography session, but had some kinky fun with Britney Spears.

******************

3 HOURS LATER

An overcast of grey clouds hid away the sun as the afternoon hours quickly became the evening. James White had called his assistants, letting them know that his emergency departure from the Esquire magazine corporate building was all taken care of. It had been a slight concern, but he reassured them that everything on his end would be fine. Dante and Sonja returned to the office. The young man was eager to clock out while his boss would have to repair the photography reel prints from today's work. Dante wouldn't know until tomorrow if his efforts had proven satisfactory to his boss. Work was the last thing on his mind however, as he couldn't wait to leave the office and call for a taxi. After their chance encounter, Dante couldn't get Britney out of his mind. It would've been easy to forget about the note and simply go to bed tonight thinking how lucky he was to have received a blowjob from Britney Spears, but he wanted more.

The rain began to pour after leaving work, still in Manhattan. Everywhere Dante looked, it was almost as if he could see Britney in the distance. He had seen a blonde haired pedestrian walking the side of a street with am umbrella, whom he had to take a second glance to make sure it wasn't her. A billboard across a street had almost made him think it was from the corner of his eye. Before he could take the trip to go see her, he wanted to at least get a meal. Dropped off outside a Burger King, he went in and spent twenty dollars for himself. By the time he stepped back outside, the rain had yet to go away. It poured on slowly, making for a miserable time calling for another cab. Dante thought about going home and getting changed before he went to see Britney, but he didn't want to wait any longer. It was already half an hour past 4 PM. Waiting anymore hours, he would be stuck navigating the city in the darkness of night.

With the last bit of spare cash in his pockets, Dante was lucky to hail another taxi out on the street as the rain continued to fall. He gave the man a fifty dollar bill, tipping him in advance if he could get him to the Silk Building. It was almost embarrassing for Dante to not know the location of that. The driver laughed, telling him it was a luxury condo building down 4th street in NoHo. He wouldn't have known that place, as Dante rarely ever left to go exploring the vast city of Manhattan. New York was easy to get lost in. If not for knowing Britney, this journey would be the last thing he would want to do. While sitting in the back of the cab, his mind began to wander back to her as the front and center of his thoughts. Memories from last year flooded in his mind. He could recall one summer evening spent in the bedroom of his studio apartment, watching her Slave 4 U music video on MTV as he quietly jacked himself off under a blanket.

It didn't matter if one wasn't a fan of Britney's music, she had firmly established herself as one of the hottest babes in the world right now. Dante could only figure that he was one out of a million guys who had also pleasured themselves to that sexy music video. Would he be willing to confess that dirty secret to her soon? Dante was thinking of how he could strike a conversation with Britney that didn't revolve around the steamy photoshoot they had recently completed. He knew she had a new album coming out, along with it singles and the expectations of more sexy music videos. Maybe he could ask her about the big breakup that had dominated the headlines of every tabloid magazine put on display in stores, or maybe not. Dante didn't want to think about another man who had loved this girl. When the taxi cab stopped, he got out in the rain and took one look up at the large tall condo complex. It was time to enter Britney's zone.

There was no reason for him to wander around the lobby as he did the Esquire building earlier today. Feeling like a man on a mission, Dante hurried straight to the elevator and hit the button to go up to floor twelve. Usually when visiting a place like this, he may have considered what could be of the famed tenants who possibly resided in a luxurious place like this. Not tonight, for Dante. He licked his lips, thinking about Britney as the elevator slowly crawled up to the top of the building. When it came to a halt and those metal doors slid open, Dante's sight was greeted to a narrow hall leading up to the penthouse and Britney's bodyguards patrolling the halls. Four tall black men, dressed in pinstriped dark suits. One of them immediately set eyes onto Dante as he began to walk down the halls. Their physical appearances were intimidating from their look alone. Walking his way up to one of her bodyguards, Dante reached for the note in his pocket.

"Hi, I'm here to see Britney. She told me to give you this."

The man didn't utter a word to Dante as he took the note and scanned his eyes across it. Another bodyguard approached him and he handed the note off.

"Wait here."

As if Dante had any choice in the matter, he stood there in the hall as the other bodyguard walked off to enter the penthouse suite. The walls were a faded white color while the carpet down below was dark red. To stand here and have to wait for approval to go up and see her, was an event that could slow down time in Dante's mind. He exhaled, breathing heavily for a moment as he almost broke out in cold sweats. A few minutes passed and the other man came back out the door, cracking a smile and nodding at him.

"She's been waiting for you, go on up."

By the choice of the man's words, Dante had to wonder if Britney had been waiting for long. He hoped that wasn't the case as he stepped past the men and went up to the large black door. Raising his hand, Dante went to knock when the man spoke again.

"No need for that, just go on in."

Since he insisted, Dante clutched the gold door knob and turned it. His eyes became enlarged for a moment, looking over the wooden floor tiles down below and grey walls. The first floor of her penthouse apartment was massive, making his own studio apartment he called home look small in comparison. The door shut behind him as he began to gaze around in amazement of this suite. A large staircase was visible in the distance, leading up to higher floors. Before he could go exploring around, Britney stepped out from the left side, surprising Dante with a full smile.

"So you've finally made it."

She stood topless, wearing nothing but the same pair of white panties he had witnessed her slipping back into in the studio. Dante's heart began to race at a fast speed to walk in and see Britney like this.

"Sorry if I'm late, I didn't mean to keep you waiting."

"No, you're just in time. I've had dinner, some wine and I'm ready to pick up where we left off."

Grabbing at his hand, she tugged him closer and giggled.

"You're still wearing the same clothes! You didn't want to go home and change?"

Dante shook his head, grinning back at her as he leaned close. As he breathed around her neck, Britney bit down on her lower lip before speaking in a low, seductive tone.

"I could still taste your cum in my mouth after I got back home."

Those dirty words were enough for him to push his lips to hers and begin kissing her passionately. Britney moaned into his mouth, leaning back as they began to trade kisses. She took a few steps backwards and then grabbed at the front of his pants. The button came undone by force and she was quick to slide the zipper down and begin shoving his pants down. All that did was make Dante kiss her more. Sweet tender kisses back and forth, his hands pushed over her breasts to feel her hardened nipples. When the kiss broke, Britney grabbed at the ends of his shirt to begin pulling it over his head. Dante helped her, tossing the shirt off and then beginning to push his underwear down.

"There you go, strip down for me."

"I think you've got something you need to take off too, Britney."

She smirked knowing he was referring to her panties. Britney slid her thumbs to the sides, wiggling them off as he took his shoes and socks off. At long last, Dante stepped out of his pants and underwear, leaving them there on the floor with his shirt discarded to the floor. Britney tugged her panties down, revealing her wet pussy to him for the second time today. Dante stepped forward, kissing her on the lips once again. He couldn't hold himself back from the temptation to pick Britney up. He leaned down and then moved his arms. Squealing in excitement, Britney giggled when she realized he was picking her up. His left hand slid over her back while his right arm was cradling her legs. She threw one arm around him, smiling up at his face as Dante began to carry her in his arms.

"You missed me that much huh?"

"Yeah, I always dreamed of this."

Dante began to walk with no destination in mind. He went to the right, following down a narrow corridor as he carried Britney. She turned, taking a look and then giggled.

"You're taking me to a guest room, silly! My bedroom is upstairs!"

Chuckling at her comment, he shook his head.

"I don't care, baby. We could it anywhere. On the stairs, in any room I wouldn't say."

Her fingers ran across the back of his neck, playing with his pony tail before Britney leaned up attempting to kiss him. Dante noticed a bed in the room, slid up against the wall with a dark wooden frame and blue bed sheets. He walked there, carefully setting Britney down across the bed and then kissing her tenderly. When he leaned back up, Dante took a moment to admire the view of her gorgeous body laid out over the bed. The diamond of her navel piercing gleamed from the light in the room. Britney smirked up at him, shoving the palms of her hands down into the bed to slide herself upward. She bent her knees, pushing the heels of her feet down into the bed and exposing her pussy before him. To see her pretty pink folds again, Dante felt the urge to climb up onto the bed and pleasure her the way she did him in the studio. The bed rocked slightly from the weight of two bodies pushing into the mattress.

Britney watched him move. She slid her legs up so she could properly witness his head moving between her thighs. Placing her hands onto her breasts, she squeezed them as his big brown eyes gazed up at her. The scent of her lustful heat was strong for Dante to inhale as he quietly broke eye contact and darted his tongue out across her labia. She took a deep breath, moaning before he found her clit and began to lick over it. Gasping her breath, Britney flashed her teeth in a smile. Seeing that expression on her face made Dante want to lick her clit a second and third time. Once he was finally prepared to truly eat her out, he dipped his tongue down and slid it into her vulva lips. Tasting her moist heat, he closed his eyes and listened to the soft cries Britney made. Her singing voice nearly came out as she began to squeeze her breasts, pushing them together and then raising her head up to let out a sharp moan.

"Ohhhhhhh, yes. Don't stop, Dante!"

Gasping after yelling his name aloud, Britney opened her eyes and gazed down. Dante eased his tongue into her juicy cunt, wiggling it around as his hands carefully caressed her thighs. Britney's toes curled up and she let out another cry of pleasure. She didn't have to pleasure herself by the touch of her hand this time.

"Keep going, don't stop boy! Mmmmmmm, it's so hot in here!"

Dante had no plans of stopping as he darted his tongue in and out of her pussy. He kept his mouth embedded on it as Britney curled her toes again and then moved her hands off her tits. She slid her fingers down her stomach, feeling her own skin before finding her clit. Britney began to rub at her clit with her right hand index finger, then raking her left hand nails through his hair. Dante thrust his tongue into her cunt at a faster pace, wiggling it around before thrusting deeper into her.

"OHHHHHH, GAWD YES!!"

Her southern accent came out strong as her voice echoed from the room and down the halls. Britney gasped, moaning as Dante kept thrusting his tongue into her pussy.

"Ohhh god, ohhhhhhhhh yeah! Don't stop, I'm almost there!!"

Her toes curled up as she continued to rub at her clit over and over, circling her fingertips across it. Britney gripped his hair hard, almost pulling it. Any time she touched his head, Dante made the effort to snake his tongue in and out at a faster pace. He was eager to make her reach that climatic breaking point, fully prepared to indulge himself in the taste of her love nectar. Britney whimpered, biting down on her lower lip to let out a purring moan.

"Don't stop! Don't stop! Ohhhhhhhh, yeah!"

She opened her eyes, gazing up at the ceiling and then gasping as Dante almost pulled his tongue from her pussy. Curling up her toes again, she threw her hands back and then felt her legs begin to shake. This was the moment he was ready for. Thrusting his tongue back into her pussy, Dante felt her body rock.

"OHHHHHHHHH, YESSSSSSSSS!!"

As Britney screamed, Dante could taste her warm juices spraying to the back of his throat. The burst came with such a strong force, he gagged and nearly choked. Pulling his tongue out of her cunt, he leaned his head to the left as Britney began to squirt her juices across the blue blankets of the bed. He could hear the drops hitting the fabric, turning to see the mess she had created. Mouth open, she looked at him so desperately when they made eye contact. He crawled up, caressing her curves his hands before kissing her passionately. Britney shoved her tongue into his mouth, tasting her own juices as they traded kisses once again. Upon breaking the kiss, she moaned.

"Oh my god, you know how to use your tongue."

Ignoring her, words, Dante planted his lips to the left side of her neck and began to kiss his way up to her earlobe. Britney moaned, running her hands across his back.

"Oh, baby. I've been thinking about this all day. I need you to take me. Take me right here, right now!"

Pulling his lips from her neck, Dante grinned at Britney. She threw her legs around him, just to make sure he understood her words.

"I've been thinking about this all day too, baby."

Licking his lips after replying, he reached down to grab his hard cock, but Britney beat him to it. She squeezed it with her right hand, jerking it back and forth to make sure he was hard and prepared. Their eyes met as she dropped her lower lip, flashing her teeth in an expression that he knew well from the photo shoot they had earlier today. Dante moaned at the feeling of her hand wanking his shaft, but Britney wasn't about to distract herself. She shoved the head to her pussy and then let go, pulling her hand back.

"Go ahead. Let me feel you inside of me."

Taking the first thrust, Dante moaned aloud. At long last, he was inside of Britney. The tightness of her cunt had greeted his shaft. He leaned his chest down to lay atop of her, feeling her nipples poke into his skin. Her hands roamed over his back as he thrust again, causing Britney to gasp and moan. She wrapped her legs around him, pulling him a bit closer as he began to thrust once more.

"Ohhhh yeah! That's it!"

As he pushed his lips to hers for another kiss, Britney made a power move. The time had come to show how strong her dancer's body was when she rolled Dante around until he was laying flat on his back across the right side of the bed. When he looked up, Dante's eyes were greeted with Britney's body. Her belly button ring slightly shook, dangling from her stomach while she moved her hands up to her breasts for a subtle squeeze. She had successfully straddled him and all he could do was lay back and let the pop princess take him for a ride. When she moved her hands to push down over his chest, Britney leaned down. Her hair dangled from both sides of her face as she looked him in the eyes and began to roll her hips. Dante was at a loss of words, unable to speak as he felt his cock pumping in and out of her pussy.

"Mmmmmmm, you like that? You like how I ride your cock, baby!?"

Her southern accent almost came out stronger as Britney spoke more. Dante didn't reply as he began to buck his hips upward, meeting with her thrust as they became one love united and two bodies synchronizing. Her breasts began to shake, wobbling up and down before he placed his hands over them. Leaning up, Dante shoved his mouth to her left nipple, sucking on it. Britney moved her hands to his shoulders, roaming her fingers down the back of his head around the ponytail holding the rest of his hair together. She continued to thrust herself down after he stopped bucking his hips. Throwing her head back, Britney moaned out her words.

"Ohhhhh, yeah! Feels so good!!"

Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound of their bodies hitting together grew louder with each passing seconds. Dante continued to suck on her nipple, only pulling his mouth away to alternate to her other tit and lick over that nipple too. Britney moved her hands to the back of his head, shoving him between her breasts and then shaking them around as she continued her series of slow thrusts down. His cock pumped back and forth inside of her as she breathed heavily. Letting out soft moans, Britney cried to him.

"Mmmmmmm, you want more?"

Moving his head out from her tits, Dante was eager to respond to that question.

"Oh yeah, I definitely want more!"

"I think we need a new position then."

Britney gave him a goofy grin before she shoved him with her hands. His back lay flat down across the bed once more as she carefully began to climb off. She used her right hand to pull his cock from her pussy and then she moved, pushing the palms of her hands and knees down into the bed. It was clear to Dante that she wanted to do this doggy style, so he got up. His feet sunk down into the bed, slightly shaking the mattress as he moved behind Britney.

"I've gotta tell you Britney. I saw your ass earlier and couldn't stop thinking about it."

Now, after he avoided spanking that rump hours ago, Dante drew back his right hand and gave it a playful smack. Britney giggled and then shook her ass, allowing to witness those thick cheeks move. Dante studied the texture of that fairy tattoo on her lower back, finding it remarkable. Down below, he gripped his cock and then began to rub it between her thighs. Britney glanced at him from across her right shoulder. She flashed the front row of her teeth in a goofy smile, softly giggling at him. He tried to tease her in return by rubbing the head of his shaft across her vulva lips. All Britney did was moan before finally uttering some desperate words.

"Mmmmmmm, I need to feel that cock inside of me again."

"You want it, baby?"

She shook her head at him.

"No, I need it! I need it bad!"

Moving his hands across her ass cheeks, Dante squeezed them as he thrust his cock back inside of Britney's pussy. She moved her head, closing her eyes and clutching at the bed sheets down below. Raising her head up, she began to moan.