Breathe On Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh, yeah! That's it!"

When she spoke, Dante pulled his right hand back and smacked that firm ass. Britney bit down on her lower lip before calling out to him.

"Harder! Faster!! Come on, Dante! Show me how bad you've been wanting me all day!!"

Once again, his hand smacked her ass and then he gripped her hips. Moaning out, he began to buck his hips in a steady rhythm. All Britney did was keep her head raised, feeling her golden locks of hair swift around and her tits below begin to bounce and shake. She curled her toes up, yelling to him once more.

"Ohhhh yeah! That's it, that's it! Fuck me, Dante! FUCK ME!!"

To hear her finally say those words and then scream them, Dante braced himself and gritted his teeth. He began to thrust his cock into her pussy harder and faster. The bed wobbled around slightly with the frame slamming up against the wall. Britney opened her eyes, still clutching at the bed sheets down below and curling up her toes. With each hard thrust, her breasts bounced and sway around. She gritted her teeth momentarily, letting out a roaring moan.

"OHHHHHHH, GAWDDD YESSSSSS!!"

Like before, Britney's southern accent came out in slurred speech when she screamed her words. Dante began to slow himself down. He didn't want to blow his load yet, knowing it would be the second time Britney made him cum for the day. Almost coming to a halt, he made a slow thrust and listened to her purr a long moan.

"Ohhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm... What's the matter, Dante?"

Britney glanced at him again from across her right shoulder.

"Trying to stop yourself so you don't cum inside me."

Nodding his head, he spoke up.

"Yeah, I don't wanna cum yet."

She giggled, eyes still locked on him.

"Good, cause I don't want you to cum yet either. I want to take you to one of my special places."

Her words had struck the curiosity within him. Giving one last thrust in her pussy, Dante slowly pulled his cock out while Britney spoke again.

"I think you're gonna like it."

Giggling again, she caught herself and finished her speech.

"That is, if you truly like my ass."

It became apparent to him that she was hinting about her other hole. Britney knew how to tease without flat out asking for it, so Dante decided to blurt it out.

"Are you trying to say something about having my cock up your ass?"

She laughed, nodding her head as she turned to look forward.

"Yeah! Have you ever done anal before, Dante?"

"Yeah, I tried it with my ex-girlfriend."

He lied to her in an effort to mute any disappointments she may have had if he were honest. This was something he had never done before, but had fantasied about in the past.

"Oh really?"

Raising her right hand, she reached back and smacked her own ass. Dante stood there as Britney crawled forward on the bed. She was already facing the headboard and near one of the black wooden night stands that was on both sides of the bed. She turned to look back at Dante, smirking as her left hand opened the night stand drawer.

"You'll need some juice."

She grabbed something and shut the drawer, tossing a white plastic tube towards Dante. He failed to catch it, picking it up from the bed. The label read K-Y Jelly 'Classic', a personal lubricant. When he looked back at Britney, she grinned at him.

"You know what to do with that, right?"

Dante nodded, but he couldn't honestly say he had used lube before. To think that his first experience of anal would come with Britney Spears was an odd coincidence for the day. She crawled around the bed, moving back into the same position on her hands and knees. While backing her ass up to him, Britney softly giggled.

"It's been a long time since I let a man into my basement."

He chuckled at that comment.

"It's not just for anybody huh?"

"My body's a temple and I'll choose who worships it."

Immediately after replying, Britney shoved her knees together. She moved her face, laying the left side across the bed while sticking her ass directly up. Dante watched as the crack of her booty split and he could see her dark little hole close by. He popped open the top of the K-Y jelly tube and gripped his cock with his left hand. The last thing he wanted was to get this liquid substance on his fingers or the palms of his hands, so Dante made his best effort to squirt the clear jelly onto the head of his shaft. Quickly realizing he needed to rub it in, he used his index and middle finger, properly lubing up his cock while Britney watched him from over the shoulder. Her wandering eyes made sure he was doing the right thing with the lubricant.

"I'm ready for it, go ahead."

Before he could slide his cock into her back door hole, Dante took a moment to brace himself after dropping the tube of lubricant down onto the bed. This was his first time and he didn't quite know what to expect. Britney turned her head, laying it back down over the bed as she awaited to feel his cock pushing into her ass. After exhaling a deep breath, Dante guided his shaft up the crack of her booty. He pushed the head to sink into her dark little hole, listening to Britney moan.

"Oh my god..."

Watching his cock sink into her ass inch by inch, Dante let out a loud moan. Her ass was so tight and the feeling of warmth was not something he had expected. As he began to thrust, Dante focused his eyes on watching his cock disappear and then reappear with each full thrust. Britney moaned.

"Ohhhhhh, don't that feel good? Come on, get to pumping! I'm ready for it!"

"Your ass is so tight, baby."

"Mmmmmmm, yes it is."

She kept her face down and ass up, all while Dante began to buck his hips and work a slow rhythm in this position. He moved his hands to caress over her booty cheeks, softly squeezing them while thrusting his cock into her dark hole. Britney gasped and let out a series of moans before biting down on her lower lip. The sound of her purring moans was heard loud and clear, but she took him by surprise with a sudden move. Raising her head up, Britney pushed the palms of her hands back down into the bed, slightly clutching at them with her fingers.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhhhh yes! That's it!"

To hear her moan and scream, Dante began to thrust harder and faster. The thumping sound of his balls smacking against her thighs could be heard with the bed slightly shaking again. Her breasts shook and bounced from underneath, all while Britney moaned and bit down on her lower lip to purr more moans.

"Oh my god! Britney, this is amazing!"

Still thrusting hard into that mighty ass, Dante grunted. He knew he didn't have much longer to go and wanted to delay his climax by any means necessary. Slowing down, he made another thrust into her ass, alerting Britney as she could no longer feel him pumping at the fast pace he previously moved at.

"Ohhhhh, you're gonna cum soon, huh?"

Exhaling a breath, Dante had no desire to answer that question from Britney. He made another hard but slow thrust and then abruptly pulled his cock from her ass. She turned, glancing at from beyond her right shoulder. Motioning with his hands, Dante yelled for Britney.

"Come on, lay back down, baby! I want to see your face when I cum."

"Are you about to cum or-"

Cutting her off in speech, Dante yelled over her.

"Not yet! Not yet!! I'm not done with that ass yet."

As Britney began to move into the new position, she giggled and flashed her teeth. Her face was visible to Dante's eyes now. Falling down on her back, he once again had a view of her perfect body up close. He fell to his knees, watching her raise her legs slightly. Dante moved between her legs, tempted to arch them up over his shoulders, but his eyes were focused on her holes down below. Right below her pussy, he could see the dark hole to her basement. Britney reached down with her right, gripping his dick and guiding it back into her ass hole. Their eyes met as she curved her lips into a mischievous grin.

"You might have to work your way around this time."

Giggling again, Britney knew just how to tease a man in the heat of the moment. Dante couldn't help but blush and try to hide the smile on his face. He moved his hands to her hips, slightly raising up and then Britney slid his cock back into her ass.

"Ohhhhh, there you go."

Spreading her legs out, she gazed up at his face as he moved his hands to grip underneath her thighs. Britney roamed her hands across her body, right as Dante began to buck his hips and thrust that cock back into her ass. Her belly button ring slightly jiggled from the tiny chain piece that dangled from the bottom. Moaning out, Britney gasped and then moved her hands over her breasts to prevent them from bouncing around. As she touched herself and squeezed her own nipples, she called out to him.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhh yeah. I know you're gonna cum soon, Dante."

Once again, he ignored her words to focus on this pleasure. His hands were still holding her legs as Dante continued to thrust his cock into her ass hole. He watched inch after inch pump in and out. Britney moved her right hand down below and began to rub at her vulva lips. When he gazed back at her face, Britney grinned at him.

"Don't deny it, baby! You wanna cum all over me, don't ya!?"

Nodding at her, he continued thrusting his cock into that ass.

"Oh yeah, I want to. I want to leave you completely covered in cum!"

Britney flashed her teeth in a full grin, moving her hands away down to her legs and spreading them further.

"Then what are you waiting for? Do it! Cum all over me!!"

With one final thrust into her ass, Dante couldn't resist the temptation from Britney's spoken word. Her eyes glared down, watching as he pulled his shaft back up and aimed it up her chest. Stroking it back and forth with his right hand, Dante scrunched his face up and grunted before yelling.

"Ohhh, OHHHHHHH FUCK!!"

The first string of cum shot with suck power, it flew over her body and landed into the right side of her neck and barely missing her face. Britney gasped, dropping her lower lip in excitement. The next spurt of cum splattered up her stomach, above her belly button ring. Dante grunted, still stroking his cock as he watched the third string of his seed slather across her right muscular ab. She giggled, feeling the cum immediately begin dripping down her muscle toned body. Twitching his cock, Dante groaned and then tried to fire another shot of cum with enough force that it went up to her right breast.

"There you go! Gimme that cum!"

Britney couldn't contain herself from laughing. Another hard burst came out, splattering thick cum droplets across her left breast. It was amazing for him to still have any cum left, but Dante was determined to make this the hardest load he had ever shot in his life, all for this special woman. More spurts of cum dripped from his shaft, falling down to her pink vulva lips. Looking up, he could see the splatter across her stomach beginning to drip down the right side. Britney grinned up at him, smiling with those pearly white teeth.

"Mmmmmmmm, that's a lot of cum."

"Yeah, I didn't think I'd cum that hard. I figured you had already drained me for the day back at the studio."

She laughed at his response then softly smiled back at him while sliding her right hand down to her chest. Dante watched Britney begin rubbing the hot sticky liquid substance across her skin with her index and middle finger. After a few seconds, she raised her hand back to her mouth, sucking her index finger clean first, then locking her eyes up at him as she shoved her middle fingertip into her mouth and made a muffled moan. Once it was clean, she withdrew it from her mouth hard enough to make a popping sound before speaking.

"You lived out a fantasy today."

THE END