Bred by the Hive Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Life," said Jeff, looking down at her with an unreadable expression. He lifted her head. "Life, to expand the Hive." He reached down and kissed her. She responded passionately.

When he pulled back, she saw that he was becoming erect. She saw the look in his eyes. She had it too. Within moments she was on her back, and he was mounting her again.

Now when they had sex it was different. It wasn't because they had to. It was because they wanted to. But what were they celebrating?

Jeff looked at her bouncing belly as he pounded into her. "I put this in you," said Jeff, with an odd smile on his face, as he moved back and forth. His belly pressed against her much larger one. The expression on his face was one she had never seen before. It made Jeff look alien to her.

Caroline felt shame as she felt herself getting aroused by the idea of giving birth to Hive creatures. It was her rider which was doing this, shaping her, molding her. Every night it fed her dreams of giving birth to spiders, telling her how wonderful it would be. Caroline had to fight just to remember why she didn't want to do it in the first place. As she climaxed, she realized that part of her orgasm was caused by the thought of being fertile. Of expanding the Hive.

After they finished, they went to the bathroom mirror. Jeff stood behind her, his arms wrapped around her as he caressed her belly. "We are being fruitful, to expand the Hive," he said, with a shit eating grin. His penis was wet and semi-erect.

"Yes," said Caroline, who, despite herself, felt her nipples becoming hard and her nether lips getting wet at the thought of it.

********

Two mornings later, and six days after she had gotten pregnant, Caroline felt something different... like something was breaking loose inside her. She gasped, "Jeff!"

Jeff said, "I'll call Melinda."

Melinda was there in less than an hour, just in time to watch the first spiders being born. Caroline was totally nude, sitting up on her bed with her legs spread wide, while she felt something begin to erupt from her rapidly enlarging birth canal.

It was painful to give birth. "Help me, Jeff, help me," she sobbed.

"Squeeze, Caroline, squeeze," said Jeff, holding her hand.

Still sobbing, Caroline squeezed... something out of her vagina. It was black, and small, and coated in some kind of slime. And then she felt another burrowing out of her vagina, and she squeezed again, and again, giving birth to one after another. Caroline watched in horror as small black creatures slowly climbed out of her vagina. They weren't remotely human. They were distinctly alien. Something she had created. Something she had been made to create, by the parasite which controlled her and had hijacked her own reproductive system.

Mercifully, each of the spiders were small, only three or four inches in length. The spiders were covered in some kind of protective goo, but as they emerged, they shed it, and started to run around on the bed quickly. In short order they had four, five, and then six spiders running around the room.

"How many are there?" Caroline said. She felt exhausted; her body was covered in her own secretions.

"I've never seen this many," said Melinda. "You two are quite a fertile combination." Jeff beamed as if he had been praised. Caroline gritted her teeth, and bore down again.

In the end, there were eight in all. They ran around the room until Melinda whistled, and pointed to her black bag, and they all jumped in.

"Good work," said Melinda, giving Caroline a hug and Jeff a kiss. "You have done well. You have been fertile and expanded the Hive."

Jeff and Caroline glowed in the praise. They felt really good about themselves.

And then for a brief moment Caroline realized how controlled her mind truly was. She shouldn't be seeking praise for this. She had been forced to reproduce against her will.

"Take a few days to rest," said Melinda. "I will consult with the Hive Mind about the next step." She turned to go.

"The next step? I thought you said you would free Ella!" Caroline cried.

But Melinda was already gone.

Jeff got into bed and hugged her. She didn't know what to feel.

********

Melinda left them alone for three days. Caroline's belly quickly shrunk. She seemed to have suffered no permanent aftereffects from her pregnancy.

While Caroline felt relieved to return to normal, she had mixed feelings about Melinda's absence. On the one hand, she was always anxious when Melinda visited them, especially when Marie and Mark were home. She didn't want Melinda to notice the twins any more than she already had. And she was glad that they weren't being compelled to do anything new.

But on the other hand she worried for her daughter Ella. What had happened to her?

She would have her answer soon.

Melinda stopped by during lunch, while they were communing. Caroline found she was addicted to it now. Caroline saw, in the bathroom mirror, that her rider was beginning to grow a second golden ring, a sign it was increasing in maturity. It was also growing in weight; it was at least two pounds now, two solid pounds which rode on her back every minute of every day. Every time she communed, her rider got more and more powerful.

But she couldn't help it. Communing was just like sex. It was better than sex. Even as images of Jeff thrusting between her legs filled her mind, she experienced continuous orgasms. And they could go on for hours. They now were so hooked on it that they were doing it twice a day, in the morning and the evening. Caroline shivered once as, sitting back to back, she turned her head and saw, through the bedroom mirror, Jeff's rider rippling with energy, sucking up their lovemaking. In the end, they were only making it harder for themselves as their riders gained more and more control over them.

And what was worse, she was starting to get a red rash around the edge of her rider. So was Jeff. What was it doing to them?

Melinda appeared with the customary smile on her face. She kissed Jeff on the lips, and even squeezed his ass as she gave him a pleased look.

This time Caroline spoke first. "Where's Ella?"

"Would you like to see her?"

Caroline was surprised. There was no obfuscation; no delay. "Yes."

"Come with me."

Melinda drove them just outside of town, to Pocahontas State Park. Caroline sat in the back while Jeff rode in the front. Melinda was wearing a miniskirt that barely hid a thing. Caroline watched uneasily as Jeff stole glances at her legs.

When they arrived, Melinda took them on a trail at first and then off trail, to a hillside. They saw a giant hole in a hillside which looked like it had been recently dug. She started to walk in, but saw them hesitate. "Come along. It's quite safe."

They went inside. It was humid. The air smelled of mold. The ground was soft and spongy. As they walked, the walls, which were rock, changed into something else. Something living.

And then they found themselves in a giant chamber. The first thing they noticed was the giant insect creature above them. It must have been at least 20 feet tall. It had a giant bloated black body, but no apparent legs. An equally large head stood on top of it. It had two sets of multiplex eyes, which stared at them menacingly.

Caroline shivered. The creature's body seemed to have... some kind of alcoves or chambers carved into it. She actually saw people, whose arms or legs or chests or shoulders or heads were glued into the alcoves. It was as if they were slowly being consumed.

Melinda said, "Welcome to the Hive Mind."

Caroline looked around, and heard screams and moans and insect sounds. There were people, and insects, everywhere.

But the people were all nude.

Melinda started to undress, and put her clothes in an alcove. One glance was all it took, and Caroline and Jeff started to obediently remove their clothing. "I hope we find Ella soon," Caroline whispered. She reluctantly took off her clothes. She hated being naked in front of others, but it appeared in this place no one noticed.

"Are we ready?" Melinda asked, staring at Caroline's firm breasts and lush pubic hair as she finished slowly pulling off her panties. Caroline didn't like her smirk.

"Good! Let me give you the full tour," said Melinda.

There were a series of chambers beyond the Hive Mind. Caroline and Jeff worriedly walked underneath it as they went deeper into the cave.

In one chamber they saw people strapped down to tables of some sort. The people were in all different states of... alteration. Some of the people had insect hands, claws or pincers. Others had furry yellow and black bodies like bees. Others had shiny black carapaces over their arms or legs. One woman, her legs widely spread, had what looked like a cloaca being grafted over her vagina. Another man's penis was being modified, to look like a stinger of a bee. Caroline saw one man, strapped down, with a mask over his face, while a long line of tiny insects crawled into holes cut for his ears. The insects seemed to vanish when they reached his head.

"What are you doing to these people?" she asked.

"We are improving them," said Melinda.

Caroline stared at Jeff with a shocked look on her face. She was pleased that Jeff, despite his programming, also looked upset. He wasn't that far gone.

Melinda took them to another room, where riders were flopping all over people's bodies. Not all of the people were still alive.

"What is happening?"

"They are feeding," said Melinda. "Riders can feed a little at a time from a healthy body, but they grow much more quickly when they are allowed to consume... more fully."

Caroline's jaw dropped, and she couldn't help but cry out.

"Don't worry," said Melinda. "That's only the fate for our less useful servants. Or our uncooperative ones." She didn't miss the worried glance that Caroline gave Jeff.

They passed another room where men and women were sitting, dazed, as tubes were connected to their genitals. Each one had a spider on the back of their head. Melinda saw Caroline's questioning glance.

"They are being reprogrammed, as you were, and being prepared for reproduction," said Melinda. "Nothing is left to waste."

The chamber beyond seemed to be an orgy room. People were making love to each other. But the people making love were not entirely human. Some of them had insect genitalia. Some of them even had insect heads. They were all being used in breeding experiments.

The next chamber contained very pregnant women, being held in clear tubes, with flexible pipes going into their mouths, vaginas, and anuses. Caroline could hear women slowly moaning.

"The gestating chamber," said Melinda. "Do you see how fortunate you were to be allowed to give birth at home?"

Caroline looked away. "What about Ella?"

"We're getting to her," said Melinda. She led them to another chamber. It contained a room with two very long benches. On one bench sat men, and on the other were women. They were faced away from each other, all were nude, and they all wore riders. Their riders were barely touching.

"Momomomomomom," they heard. It was loud. A chorus. But not everyone was saying that. Others were saying "Mamoonishom! Mamoonishom!"

Melinda led them down the long row of nude, dazed looking women. Each woman had a big, dreamy smile on her face, and lust in her eyes. But they also looked exhausted. How long had they been kept like this?

"This isn't so bad, is it?" said Melinda. "After all, it isn't any different from what you do at home, is it?"

Melinda had a point. Caroline knew she was now addicted to communing. There was no way she could stop.

But then they came to a familiar face.

Ella. She was sitting with her back to a man, communing. And she had a rider on her back.

"Ella! Ella!" said Caroline, grabbing her shoulders.

"Momomomomomom," said Ella. She looked dazed, and tired, as if she had been communing for days. Her eyes were glazed, and she had a blank expression on her face. Caroline's 18 year old daughter's nude body looked even younger than her natural age as her titties were small and hadn't developed as much as her mother's.

"Ella, can you hear me?" said Caroline.

" Momomomomomom. Mamoonishom! Momomomomomom!" said Ella.

"She's in the middle of a cycle," said Melinda, gently pulling Caroline away.

"You said she would be safe," said Caroline, looking at Ella with concern.

"And she is," said Melinda.

Caroline peered around her back. Ella wore a double banded rider, bigger than her own.

"You took control of her!"

"Of course. Every human needs a rider," said Melinda. Her tone grew harsh. "Would you prefer another fate for her, one that you've seen here?"

"No," said Caroline quickly, realizing that everything else she had seen was worse, much worse. At least Ella's body was intact. She looked skinny, and her small titties stuck out, her nipples prominently erect. But her face was blank under the green light. She looked positively drained. How many hours a day did they have her communing? She must be addicted to it now, like she and Jeff were.

"Good," said Melinda, smiling. "Now it's time to talk about why you've been brought here." She pointed upwards. "The Hive Mind was very impressed when you gave birth to the programmers." She was referring to the spiders.

"They were?"

"Yes," said Melinda. "Only a small number of human hosts have successfully produced programmer spiders through human reproduction. And you produced eight of them! That proves that you and Jeff are very, very fertile," she said, with sly smile, as she stepped forward and grabbed Jeff's penis. She started to stroke it, right in front of Caroline.

Jeff, to her horror, smiled back at her, and let her kiss him. She embraced him for a long moment, before turning to Caroline. "And of course, you too, my dear. You both attracted the attention of the Hive Mind."

Caroline shivered, remembering those giant eyes.

"So you have been gifted with an exceedingly rare honor. The Hive Mind has selected you to reproduce."

"You mean, with spiders? We just did that," said Caroline.

"No," Melinda smiled. "I mean, a human child."

Caroline immediately looked at Jeff. He had an unreadable expression on his face.

"Why do you want us to have a human child? We already have three," said Caroline.

"Yours would be more than just a typical human child. It would be special."

"Special?"

"Its gestation would be accelerated. Our bioengineers have vastly improved on the slow and inefficient human method of reproduction. You would give birth within a week."

"A week? And what kind of baby would I give birth to in a week?"

"Human," said Melinda. "With a few minor improvements."

Caroline realized they wanted to use her and Jeff to perform some kind of genetic experiment. Could they reasonably refuse?

Melinda sighed theatrically. "Think of dear Ella. Dear, sweet Ella in the Communing room. Some aspects of the Hive Mind have wondered if she would be better suited for the Consumption room. I have responded to them. I have told them how cooperative you have been. How useful you have been. What should I tell them now?"

Caroline looked at Jeff, and he nodded. To save one of their children, they would have to create another. It made sense, sort of, given their very limited choices. Caroline turned to Melinda and nodded.

"Very good. But you need to prepare yourself, mentally. The preparations for reproduction of humanoid offspring are a little more... rigorous," said Melinda. She snapped her fingers, and a small black spider dropped down at their feet. "You could be... helped along, if you like."

Caroline quickly understood what was being offered. Melinda was asking if they wanted to be brainwashed, so they would want whatever was going to be done to them. It must be something dreadful.

She considered it briefly. While she didn't really have a choice but to agree to this procedure, she still had her freedom of thought. That still meant something to Caroline, even here. To go through this horror actually begging for it, seeking it out, was more than she could bear.

She shook her head.

"Very well," said Melinda. She spoke at an inopportune moment, just as they heard someone scream in the background. She smiled and touched Caroline's shoulder. "Come with me."

Caroline and Jeff followed her to a chamber with a chair that seemed to be made of the same material as the walls, of vaguely green living flesh. Melinda indicated for Caroline to sit down in it. Caroline gave Jeff an uncertain look. He sucked his lips in and nodded reluctantly and gave her a look as if to say, "What choice do we have?"

Caroline nodded numbly and sat down in the chair. Immediately fleshy loops came out and circled her wrists. She looked startled, and her heart pounded wildly.

"It's only a precaution," said Melinda smoothly. "Jeff... spread her open down there."

Jeff came forward and held open Caroline's vaginal lips. She looked up at him with fear in her eyes.

"You're so obedient," said Melinda, fondling Jeff's ass even as he held open his wife's nether lips. "Let us begin."

A clear tube came out of the chair between her legs and arched upwards into Caroline's vagina. Mercifully it inserted itself into her an inch or two before stopping.

"What's going to happen to me?" Caroline asked in a broken tone.

Suddenly, insects came streaming out of the tube. A veritable army of them, swarming up the insides of the tube, inside her vagina. Caroline whimpered as she felt the creatures crawling inside of her.

"Jeff, console your wife," Melinda urged, giving his ass another tight squeeze.

Jeff grabbed Caroline's hand. "Look into my eyes, Caroline. Look into my eyes!"

She did, and she immediately calmed down. She felt the creatures inside of her. It felt like she was being nibbled away from within. It was uncomfortable, but not painful. "What are they doing to me?" she whispered.

"They are preparing your womb to receive new life," said Melinda softly.

Caroline looked uncertainly at her, and then at the tube. She saw a steady stream of insects, crawly creatures going both ways in the tube, in and out. Some of the creatures going out of the tube were carrying little things. "What is that--what are they taking out of me?"

"Your eggs," said Melinda. "You won't be needing them anymore. But we may be able to find other uses for them."

Caroline wanted to cry. She willed herself not to look at the tube. She tried to pretend that she didn't feel herself being altered. Changed, to suit the parasite's purposes. But it was hard to deny.

Finally, after a few minutes, the creatures seemed to evacuate, down the tube. Then, the chair vibrated slightly, and something new came up the tube. A white liquid. It shot into her.

"What is that?"

"The test liquid," said Melinda.

A moment later, the liquid came streaming out of her, back into the tube. It was still white.

Caroline looked up at Melinda. Melinda shook her head.

The insects returned. They crawled up the tube en masse, crawling through her vagina, into her uterus. Caroline felt a burning pain, deep inside her, and she cried out.

Melinda put an arm around her. "They are secreting a substance inside you, adjusting your inner lining, so you can accommodate new life."

Caroline tried not to think about it. She was nearing 40 years of age; she hadn't planned to have any more children anyway. But to have her body altered, changed like this to produce alien life was terrifying.

Finally the insects vacated again, and again the white liquid shot into her. But this time, when the liquid came back down, it was green.

"Success," Melinda smiled, hugging her, and then Caroline was very annoyed to see her hugging Jeff, and even more annoyed to see him hugging her back. He shouldn't be happy, and he certainly shouldn't be hugging Melinda. Watching Jeff, who was completely nude, pressing his penis against Melinda's tight triangle of pubic hair as he hugged her, and then look up at her with a smile, made her insanely jealous.