Bred by the Hive Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline gasped silently as the tube retracted from her body, as did the restraints. "Am I done?" she said, wearily.

"With the first step," said Melinda. "Now comes the hard part."

"The hard part?" said Caroline.

"Follow me," said Melinda. She sauntered away, wiggling her hips and ass.

Caroline grew annoyed as Jeff seemed to stare at Melinda's well built ass as she walked in front of them. Melinda also had a large rider on her back, one that seemed almost as plump and full as her ass cheeks. Her rider had three bands, Caroline noted. She wondered if her rider would get that big and heavy over time.

Melinda led them to a chamber with a large ceiling.

A room filled with giant spiders.

They must have been four or five feet tall. They hung from different parts of the room, mostly from the ceiling. Caroline felt their multiplex eyes staring at her nude body hungrily. All along the walls were bodies of people, covered in webs. Food for the giant spiders.

Melinda entered the room, and stood by a spider web shaped like a hammock.

"You can't be serious," said Caroline, standing in the entranceway.

"You won't be harmed," Melinda assured her.

Caroline pointed to the bodies, hanging from the ceiling.

"They were for food. You are for reproduction," said Melinda.

"Yeah, but do they know that?" Caroline asked.

"Come," said Melinda.

Jeff hugged Caroline protectively, and they slowly walked into the room, to the web shaped hammock.

"Get in," said Melinda.

She wanted Caroline to lie in one of those things?

Caroline shook her head. Suddenly she felt a sharp pain in her gut. She doubled over.

"No!" she cried. "I won't!" The pain increased, and she fell to the ground. "I won't! I can't!"

"Jeff, help her," said Melinda.

Jeff picked her up, hesitation written all over her face.

"The pain will end once you put her where I told you to," said Melinda.

Jeff reluctantly put Caroline in the hammock shaped webbing.

As Melinda had promised, the pain started to fade away instantly. Caroline tried to move, but suddenly the web lit up, and she was frozen. Her entire body was stuck to the web.

"We must leave now," said Melinda, heading to the exit. A giant spider had noticed Caroline, and was maneuvering to get above her.

Caroline, who could still turn her head, made eye contact with Jeff. "Please, Jeff, don't leave me!"

"Follow me if you want to live," said Melinda.

Jeff, clearly torn, followed Melinda to the exit. Caroline's heart was torn in two, feeling as if Jeff had chosen Melinda over her.

She heard a loud hiss above her. Suddenly, a giant spider dropped down on top of her.

Caroline screamed at the top of her lungs. At the doorway, Jeff had a change of heart and tried to lunge into the room, but Melinda held him back. "Wait," she said.

The giant spider stared at Caroline's naked body with its multiplex eyes, as if trying to decide what to do with her. A long, flexible ovipositor, dripping some kind of alien fluid at the tip, slowly emerged from the creature. It brushed over Caroline's face. Then it moved to her left breast. Then her right. Then it moved to the space between her legs.

"Good, good. That means it's not going to eat her," said Melinda.

"You mean there was a risk?" said Jeff.

"There is always a risk, where the Tharakular is involved," said Melinda.

The giant spider's ovipositor rubbed against Caroline's nether lips. Her face was mesmerized by its multiplex eyes. She felt like it was filled with malevolence, and deciding the best way to dispose of her. Her heart was beating a mile a minute, her pulse racing.

And then she felt a sudden violation down below, as the ovipositor swiftly and assuredly penetrated her. Caroline gasped as it filled her. It was far thicker than a penis, and she stretched painfully to accommodate it. Once it was inside, it was motionless, but only for a moment. Then it began to thrust, in and out of her, like a penis.

"What is it doing?" Jeff asked.

Caroline gritted her teeth as it rocked in and out of her. The giant spider started to hiss, louder and louder, as if it were building up the energy to do something. Caroline became more and more frightened the louder it got. And then finally the giant spider gave a screeching sound, and the ovipositor became absolutely rigid, and Caroline saw a series of egg sized lumps appear at the base of the ovipositor. One after another, they slowly moved down the length of it into her nether lips. Caroline felt the first of the objects enter her. The ovipositor pushed it up, using air pressure, through her vagina, into her uterus. And then the second object did the same, and then the third, and the fourth, and the fifth.

"You can relax now. The worst is over," said Melinda.

"Why so many eggs? How many children is Caroline going to have?"

"One. If we're lucky. Occasionally we get two," said Melinda.

They heard a screech, and saw that the spider had withdrawn itself, and pulled itself back up to the ceiling. Jeff ran into the room and helped Caroline off of the web hammock, which no longer seemed to hold her in place. She was trembling like a leaf.

"There, there, it's over now. It's all over," he said. He guided her out of the chamber.

"You did well," said Melinda.

"I should have listened to you," said Caroline, tears streaming down her cheeks. "I should have let you reprogram my mind so I wouldn't feel fear." She thought for a moment. "Is Jeff going to have to through the same kind of terrible things?"

"Jeff will have to be adjusted, but in a different way. But yes, there will be... challenges."

"Then program him," said Caroline. "Program him to want it." She couldn't believe she was saying this. But she didn't want Jeff to go through the sheer terror she had just experienced. "Jeff, agree to it. Do it for me."

Jeff saw her with tears in her eyes, and reluctantly nodded. It wasn't like they had any choice anyway.

Melinda smiled. This was why the Hive preferred to convert couples rather than individuals. Their love for each other was more easily manipulated to obtain their cooperation.

"Come," she said, her ass wiggling as she turned away. She led them to a room full of much smaller black spiders. She spoke to one in an alien language for a moment. Caroline got another good look at the rider on Melinda's back. It was bigger than hers and Jeff's, nearly a foot in diameter. It was at least several inches thick, and appeared to weigh four or five pounds. It had three gold rings around it. Caroline had never seen a triple banded rider. That must be a very mature one. It must have complete control of Melinda. As Melinda walked, it pulsated.

And the skin around the edges was bright red, as if she had a terrible sunburn. Caroline, whose skin was already starting to turn pink around the edges of her rider, wondered if it would get that bad for her and Jeff.

Melinda led them to another chamber. "We're ready. Jeff, if you can lie face down," she said, indicating a fleshy couch of sorts.

Jeff gave Caroline one last look for reassurance, and she nodded, tearfully. He lay face down on the couch. He looked so vulnerable, lying like that, with his big, fleshy ass sticking up in the air, and his rider, now with two rings, pulsating between his shoulder blades. The parasites could do anything they wanted to him. Anything at all. For some reason, Caroline felt her clitoris starting to tingle slightly.

A small spider came over and climbed on Jeff's back. Caroline winced involuntarily. She remembered the last time a spider had taken control of Jeff. It had made him want to reproduce and make baby spiders. She had hated the spider for it, but now saw it as necessary to save Jeff from the incredible horror she had endured.

The spider moved up Jeff's neck, causing him to involuntarily lift his head, but then it climbed on the back of his head, and then it plunged into it, sending microscopic fibers out of its tips into his cranium.

Jeff started to blink rapidly.

"You're only reprogramming him for this, right? Nothing else?" said Caroline anxiously.

"Nothing else," said Melinda, putting an arm around her. "Doesn't he look so sexy, being used by the Hive, being conditioned to meet our needs?" She fondled one of Caroline's nipples.

"Yes," Caroline whispered. She couldn't deny it. She stared at Jeff's ass cheeks, which looked green in the alien light. His rider was on his back, pulsating gently. There was something horrifying but also so erotic about seeing her husband controlled, manipulated. The spider on the back of his head was throbbing, slowly pulling microfibers in and out of his head. "Is this really the last task? After this, will we be done?"

"Then you will be done, of course," said Melinda.

Jeff eyelids continued to move, and he moaned slightly.

"Is he being hurt?"

Melinda hugged her. "He's just getting some extra instruction, dear. Don't worry."

Caroline looked suspiciously at Melinda, and wondered if it had been wise to get Jeff to agree to this.

A moment later, however, and the spider pulled out, and scurried away. Jeff slowly sat up, as if he were emerging from a deep sleep.

"Jeff, are you all right?" said Caroline.

"Yeah, I'm all right," said Jeff, blinking.

"How do you feel about being altered to reproduce and expand the Hive?"

"Wonderful!" said Jeff. "When can we get started?"

"Follow me," said Melinda, and once again they had to walk behind those wonderfully wiggling ass cheeks.

She took them to another chamber where they faced a wall of greenish flesh filled with creeping crawling insects. There were several holes at waist level.

"Caroline, you'll have to prepare him for this part," said Melinda.

"Prepare him?"

"We need him erect."

Jeff smiled, for the first time since they had come there. Caroline reached down with her hand and made a fist and started to masturbate him. Jeff looked at her naked body as she masturbated his shaft. Her slender Chinese body looked beautiful. He loved watching her breasts jiggle as she jerked him. He looked over her shoulder at the pulsating rider on her back. It looked so sexy on her. And then his gaze casually turned to Melinda, who had even lovelier, larger breasts. Caroline caught his glance and gave him a sharp look.

"Hey!" she said, turning his face back to her. "Look at me, all right?"

"All right," he smiled. He kissed her as she continued to fist his penis tightly, moving her slender hand up and down, up and down, and for a moment, tuning out everything in the room around them, they were both happy.

But then Melinda, seeing him grow erect, interrupted and said, "Thank you, Caroline, I think he's ready."

The lovers reluctantly parted.

Melinda said, "Jeff, before you is the transformation hole. Move your penis in and out it, and keep going, despite what you may feel."

"Despite what I might feel?" Jeff asked.

"There may be some... discomfort," said Melinda.

Jeff nodded. He had been programmed to want this, but he felt a bit of reluctance, from the way Melinda had described it. He turned and fit his erect penis into the hole in the wall.

He felt a mild scrubbing sensation around his penis. He actually smiled at Caroline as he pumped it. As he pulled his penis in and out he could see it changing. It was becoming longer, less bonier, and it was growing odd hairs along the shaft. The tip was changing too, becoming sharper, leaner, pointier. When Jeff finally emerged from the hole, there was something different about him. His penis now had a large, dark green leathery sack beneath it. Caroline gently squeezed it. It felt like it was filled with liquid.

"Congratulations," said Melinda. She reached forward and gave Jeff a passionate kiss. "You were so brave." She took a step back. "Now both of you go home. Make love tonight, and then every day, two times a day, for the next week."

"Two times a day?" said Jeff. "I'm not sure..."

"Trust me, Jeff, it will be easy for you," said Melinda. "I'll be by to check up on you."

Caroline and Jeff returned to the cave entrance, put on their clothes, and drove home. Caroline tried to process what had happened to them. Their bodies had been altered. They were wearing riders on their backs. They were being bred in alien breeding experiments.

The only saving grace was that so far the creatures had left Marie and Mark alone. And Ella was unharmed. Well, she had a rider, but she hadn't been permanently harmed. Caroline still held a faint hope that Melinda would keep her word and free her once this was done.

When they got home, Marie and Mark wondered where they had been. They were forced to lie and say they had been at the movies. It was so far removed from the truth that Caroline felt sick saying it. Their bodies, their very sexuality, had been surgically altered, so that they now had alien organs of reproduction attached to their bodies.

At least the kids were protected, she told herself. She was doing it all for the children.

But still, that evening, when she and Jeff got undressed to begin the reproduction ritual, Caroline, looking at Jeff's very alien looking penis, started to get second thoughts.

"Maybe this isn't such a good idea," she said, crossing her hands protectively over breasts.

Jeff pressed his body against hers. She felt his newly enlarged penis protruding against her. Even flaccid, it was quite big. "Why not?" he asked.

"Who knows what kind of creature we will create?" said Caroline.

"Melinda promised us it will be human," said Jeff, kissing her neck.

"Jeff, I have spider eggs inside of me. And just look at your penis. These two things are not going to produce a human baby."

Jeff looked her in the eyes. "We are HiveFlesh."

"We are HiveFlesh," said Caroline obediently, her mind falling into a light trance as if a switch had been flicked.

"Our purpose is to expand the Hive," said Jeff.

"I am to ovulate and incubate offspring," said Caroline mechanically, her eyes wide, repeating thoughts her rider had fed her, every day and every night.

"And I am to fertilize them," said Jeff, giving her a sly smile.

Caroline shook her head, trying to shake off the influence of her rider. "No, Jeff." She was being used by aliens. They were being used by aliens, she kept telling herself. Used by aliens. By the Hive. But was that a bad thing? Caroline felt it was, but she was no longer sure why.

"I must fertilize your eggs," said Jeff.

"No, Jeff, I don't think we should," said Caroline, even as she felt her rider building up arousal inside of her, trying to change her mind.

You want to be fertilized.

You want to be fertilized.

You want to be fertilized.

"I must fertilize your eggs," Jeff repeated, pushing her down on the bed. He mounted her.

"Jeff!"

"I must fertilize your eggs," Jeff said a third time, moving his penis to the entrance to her vagina.

Suddenly, Caroline realized that forcing Jeff to agree to be reprogrammed had been a terrible mistake. Melinda had taken advantage of the opportunity to-

Her thoughts were cut off by the feeling of the head of Jeff's penis entering her vagina. Jeff pressed into her yielding flesh, as her vaginal lips stretched to accommodate his foreign rod. Caroline's body was not made to resist such an intrusion. Her eyes widened as she felt his alien organ plunge deep into her slender body. She gasped, feeling its fullness press against her inner walls. The black hairs on the sides rubbed her vaginal walls in a rough but pleasurable way.

Jeff started to thrust in and out of her. The sharp tip of his penis started to scratch her insides.

"Jeff!" said Caroline, feeling the tip scratch her as he thrusted. "Not so hard!"

But Jeff, thrusting into her with bull-like enthusiasm, was focused on his main imperative. "You must be fertilized," he intoned. "I must expand the Hive."

Caroline's rider, the pulsing three pounds of alien intelligence between her shoulder blades, moved to compensate, flooding her bloodstream with pheromones. In moments, pleasure outweighed the pain, and Caroline moaned as Jeff thrusted into her rough and hard. His rider, on his back, rippled with pleasure with every thrust, enjoying the blood coursing through his muscles, feeding on him even as Jeff performed the reproduction ritual.

Jeff found that his new penis had a lot more sensitivity than his old one, and a lot more capacity. He felt himself building up to higher and higher peaks. And then, gritting his teeth as he sensed himself reaching an edge, he thrusted extra strongly, scratching Caroline's insides painfully with the sharp head of his penis.

And then with a roar, his new and improved organ twitched, and exploded. The contents of the green leathery sack pulsed into Caroline with such tremendous force that it sprayed past her cervix, flooding her uterus.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh." That was the first human sound that Jeff had made. But his face was still blank. His mind, and his penis, were simply malleable tools of the Hive.

Jeff lay inside his wife completely still, just for a moment, savoring the sensation. He had satisfied his programming. Nothing could have made him happier. As he pulled out, a thin green trickle of liquid accompanied his withdrawal.

"We must do this two times a day, every day," said Jeff sternly, his rider rippling with pleasure.

"Yes, dear," said Caroline passively, the resistance drained from her, even as her rider, glistening with moisture it had stolen from her body, snuggled up to a better position between her shoulder blades as it sucked the last of her exertion into itself. She purred contently as she felt his wetness inside of her. She was sore now, between her legs, very sore, but she realized that she could not resist. That orgasm had been so good, so very good. She realized she needed it now. Or was that her banded rider telling her that, in her mind? Ever since her rider had gotten its golden band, Caroline had found herself giving in to whatever it demanded more and more often. It just seemed easier that way.

********

Jeff took Caroline twice a day, every day, as he promised. Caroline found her resistance ebbing with each new insemination.

"You are HiveFlesh," said Jeff, thrusting into her.

"I am HiveFlesh," said Caroline, her legs spread, laying there, letting herself be taken.

"Tell me your purpose," Jeff demanded.

"To incubate eggs. To expand the Hive," said Caroline. It just came so naturally now, ever since her rider had matured and gotten its first gold band.

"And my purpose is to fertilize your eggs," said Jeff.

Suddenly it all made sense to Caroline. She was doing exactly what she was meant to. She was a reproductive organ, whose sole purpose in life was to incubate eggs and to be fertilized. She wrapped her arms around Jeff, and kissed him furiously. "Then fertilize me, my love. Fertilize me, and help me to expand the Hive."

Jeff grinned broadly. He thrusted some more, and in moments was grunting as he released into her, filling her with the contents of his alien scrotum sack. As he climaxed, Caroline snaked a hand around his new scrotum. It was full of fluid. She felt the vibration of the powerful pulses of Jeff's new sexual organ. She felt the sack rapidly draining. With each pulse, another part of the sack emptied itself. And in moments, the sack was depleted.

Caroline felt the wetness inside herself. She had been thoroughly inseminated with the alien fluid. She lay back on the bed and smiled.

********

Four days later, Caroline awoke in bed to feel a trembling in her body, and her rider started flapping its pancake-like edges in excitement.

She had gotten pregnant.

Jeff contacted Melinda. Somehow he had her comm code. Caroline got the paranoid feeling that there was some contact between the two that she was not privy to. She tried to tell herself that it would be insane to be jealous, under these circumstances. They were both HiveFlesh. Jeff didn't have special feelings for Melinda... did he?