Bred by the Hive Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff was very supportive during her pregnancy. As her belly got larger and larger, each day, he held her, hugged her, and told her everything was going to be all right regardless of what happened.

"I put this into you," he said approvingly, rubbing her belly with his hand as he kissed her. She felt his erection pressing against her pregnant belly. "You are growing life within you. Life to expand the Hive. You are fulfilling your prime function."

"I am fulfilling my prime biological function. I am a female serving the Hive," Caroline intoned, as she kissed him back. "You have fertilized my eggs. I am grateful that you fulfilled your biological function. You are very manly."

And then they tenderly made love.

It felt so good now, so very good. Caroline had never been happier. Sometimes they would make love tenderly, emotionally, and other times Jeff would tenderly masturbate her, playing with her clitoris, while she would play with his erect organ, both of them very aroused by the large belly between them. Caroline would look into Jeff's eyes when he made her come, making little "ah ah ah" sounds, and she would love it when she used her hand to make him squirt on her belly. It was the best time of their lives, waiting for Hivelife to emerge.

Melinda had said her pregnancy was only going to take seven or eight days, but Caroline had only half believed her. But it seemed to be the truth. Caroline's belly started to balloon after the second day. She started to wear loose clothing. Mark and Marie started to tease her about getting fat. It was better if they didn't know.

By the fifth day she was visibly showing, even with baggy clothes on. She didn't feel as full as she had when she gave birth to Marie or Mark or Ella, but she definitely had something inside of her. She could feel it growing inside of her. She could feel it pulsating. Sometimes, as she lay in bed feeling it pulsate, her eyes would glaze over, and she would start to say "Momomomomomom," without realizing it.

And then the day came when she felt a rumbling, and knew it was time to give birth. But birth to what? That's what worried her. Melinda had told them it would be human, but Caroline couldn't possibly see how that could be, given the alien sources of her eggs and sperm. As she rubbed her belly, Caroline looked in a mirror and said, "I want this baby. I want this baby."

"Do I?" said Caroline. Who just said that?

"Yes, I do," said Caroline, smiling as she continued to rub. "It will be the greatest achievement in my life. I will love it like all my other children."

"I hope so," said Caroline, looking at her belly worriedly.

And then the time came. Melinda wasn't even there for it. She felt her belly rumbling, and she called out to Jeff. It was a Tuesday morning. The kids had just left for school. But she had gotten a feeling, and had asked Jeff to take a sick day from work, as she did. And now it was happening.

"Should we go to a hospital? Or the cave?" Jeff asked.

"No," said Caroline. Her feet were carrying her rapidly, but where? Soon she knew the answer.

The basement.

Down in the basement, Caroline saw herself taking off her clothes. Her baggy shirt came first.

"The basement? Why here?" Jeff asked.

"Don't ask stupid questions," Caroline snapped, rapidly pulling off her pants, and then her underwear. In moments she was completely naked, with her belly jutting out. She sat down on an old chair.

And then the waiting began. Caroline felt the contractions start to narrow. Suddenly, a green liquid started to come out of her vagina. She cried out. Jeff held her hand.

And then she felt it. It, whatever it was, was moving. On its own. She started to push, to bear down, to help it. Caroline felt it leaving her uterus and entering her vagina. But she wasn't wide enough. She cried out.

"Push, Caroline, push," said Jeff encouragingly. He tried to pat her on the back, but recoiled when he touched her rider. Her rider was pulsating more and more rapidly, sucking energy from her even as she needed it most.

Caroline pushed down, and with a grunt, something started to slide out of her vagina.

"I can see it," said Jeff. "The head has come out!"

The head of what? Caroline looked down and saw something green and slimy. She felt it pulsate between her legs. She felt alien life being born within her. She pushed down more. She wanted it out of her. All of it.

She squeezed again, and with tremendous effort, the slick green thing slowly popped out of her, and landed on the ground.

"Is that it? All of it?" said Jeff.

Caroline, panting wildly, nodded. "I think... that's it."

They looked down at the ground. What Caroline had given birth to was some kind of green pod. A green pod, with a glowing light source in it.

"What is it?" said Jeff. He moved to pick it up.

"Don't touch it," said Caroline sharply. She realized the rider was speaking through her now. "Just leave it there."

"But-"

"Just leave it!" Caroline snapped. She stretched painfully. "I need a bath. Help me, will you?"

Jeff helped Caroline get up. They went to the shower and Jeff removed his clothing, and they showered together. She moaned approvingly as Jeff lathed her breast and belly and pubis with soap. One thing led to another and soon they were touching each other and having sex, with Caroline's hand jerking off his penis, and Jeff's hand at her vagina.

"It's sore," said Caroline, taking his hand from her nether lips. "I just gave birth, remember? Stick to the clit."

"Oh, sorry. Yeah."

Soon they were both giving each other massive orgasms. Caroline found she kind of enjoyed fondling Jeff's new large, enhanced penis. It felt bigger, and fleshier to her as she stroked it with her hand. The tip was hard and sharp, but she enjoyed watching his face as she fondled it. And when he climaxed, she was surprised by the stream of green liquid which burst out of the sharp slit at the tip. It was more powerful too, shooting across the bathroom floor into the bedroom, which caused both of them to laugh.

The only thing that concerned her was Jeff's rider. It was bigger than hers, and heavier. She restrained a gasp when he turned around and she saw he had the second ring, with a third starting to appear. Three rings were the final stage of maturity, and two was considered pretty mature. Jeff was probably almost totally under their control now. No wonder he didn't have any concerns about this pregnancy. She looked in a mirror, and saw only a single band. How long before her rider matured even more, and her mind fell under the total control of these alien creatures?

And then there was the rash. Around each of their riders was an angry red rash that was growing bigger and bigger. And what was happening to the skin underneath the riders? Would they be able to tolerate these riders in the long term? There were no answers, only worries.

Every morning after the kids left for school, Caroline and Jeff went down to the basement. The first morning after Caroline had given birth, they were surprised to find that the pod had grown. When Caroline had given birth, the pod had been perhaps six inches long. The next day it had grown, and was now more than a foot tall, and was starting to look like a cocoon.

"How has it grown so quickly?" Caroline wondered, staring at it.

Jeff stared at the glowing energy source within. "Maybe it's that thing. Maybe it's converting energy into biological matter."

"Is that possible?"

"Theoretically. Though we don't have the technology to do it."

The second day they came down to the basement, they saw it had grown again. By the third day it was three feet tall, and a foot wide. The pod was laying upright, against the basement wall. The outer layers were green, and semi transparent. With the energy source illuminating it from the inside, they could almost make out the shape of what was inside.

"Jeff... is that what I think it is?" said Caroline.

"It looks like... a child. A human child." said Jeff.

When they came down the fourth day, it was clearer. There was a human shaped child inside the pod, floating in some kind of liquid. They couldn't make out specific features, but the shape was undeniable.

"Melinda told us it would be a human baby," said Caroline. "Maybe they developed a new way of making babies."

"If so, it would take the world by storm," said Jeff. "Just look at it! It's growing up in a matter of days. Imagine having a fully grown person, in two weeks from conception."

"But what kind of mind will it have?" Caroline asked.

"I don't know," said Jeff.

Caroline, staring at the baby through the cocoon's leafy walls, learned something else. "Look Jeff... we're going to have a son."

Jeff looked between the child's legs. Sure enough, it was a boy. The pod was now nearly four feet tall and two feet wide. The child looked as big as a teenager. But still, all it did was float in the green fluid inside.

The child finally emerged on the seventh day. They could see by the sixth day that it was almost fully formed. It definitely had a tall, masculine body. The child was no longer a child.

"It's going to be an adult," said Caroline, grabbing Jeff's hand, as they looked at it on the morning of the seventh day. Caroline reached forward to gingerly touch the skin of the pod. That seemed to trigger something, because the pod trembled, and then it broke open. There was a hiss of steam which obscured their vision for a moment. A flood of green fluid splashed their feet. When the air cleared, they saw something that surprised them.

It was a fully grown man, with his eyes closed.

"Jeff," said Caroline. "It's... it's..."

"Me," said Jeff. It looked like an identical version of him.