Bred by the Hive Ch. 12

Story Info
Miles helps Keiko's rider mature so she can seduce son.
9.9k words
4.62
5.2k
8
0

Part 12 of the 54 part series

Updated 09/20/2023
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miles was on his way to report to the examination chamber when he practically bumped into Sally. She had been running and looking behind her and didn't see him.

"Hey," said Miles, grabbing her by the arms. "Where are you going in such a hurry?"

"Miles!" said Sally, her eyes lighting up. "You have to help me!"

"Help you?" said Miles.

"They're after me," said Sally, looking behind her. "They want me to take a rider!"

Now that the experiment was over, Sally had been reassigned for other duties. There was no longer any reason for her not to take a rider. She had been supposed to report to the absorption chamber to get a rider, but instead, she had fled.

"A rider?" said Miles.

"They... they want me to have sex with some strange man who will put a rider on my back," said Sally. "I don't want to have sex with a stranger, Miles!"

"You had sex with me," said Miles.

"Yes," said Sally. She rubbed a hand over his hairy chest. "But... I got to know you, Miles. I got to like you. You're with the Hive, but you're different. You're not cold or cruel or callous. You don't simply treat me like a vagina to be filled. See?"

A red headed woman flanked by two Harem Guards entered the chamber.

"Please, Miles, don't let them take me!" Sally cried, grabbing onto him.

"There you are," said the red headed woman. "You've led us on quite a chase, you naughty girl."

"Miles!" Sally hugged him tightly. She was trembling.

The pretty redhead smiled. "Miles, is it? I've heard a lot about you. Melinda says you're one of our very best inseminators."

"Thank you," said Miles. He found he was still capable of blushing.

"My name is Heather. Thank you for finding our wayward sheep for us," she said. Heather gestured roughly, and the two Harem Guards came forward and took Sally by the arms.

"Hold on a moment," said Miles.

Heather looked surprised.

"She is to be brought into the Hive?" Miles asked.

"Yes, we are taking her to the absorption chamber now."

"No," said Miles.

"No?" said Heather, looking confused and amused.

Miles thought quickly. "I mean, that's not necessary. I... I'll bring her into the Hive."

"I have no orders for that," said Heather.

"They're Melinda's orders," said Miles, biting his lip.

Heather just stared at him.

"You can check with her, if you don't believe me," Miles said with a straight face.

Heather thought a moment and then nodded. "I'll leave you to it, then." She turned and left, taking the guards with her.

Sally turned to Miles. "Miles! Will you get in trouble for that?"

"Probably," said Miles. He looked at her. "You realize I haven't saved you. You still have to join the Hive."

"I know," said Sally. "But... if I have to do it, I want you to be the one to do it to me." She had the most pretty green eyes, Miles realized.

"Are you... are you ready?" Mile asked hesitantly.

Sally kissed him, and then hugged him tightly. "Now I am," she whispered in his ear.

Miles gently lay her down on the ground. Sally knew what was expected of her, and she spread her legs. She looked terribly scared, even more than she had the first day Miles had impregnated her. Miles slowly entered her and Sally gasped, as if it were the first time.

"I've never done this before," Miles warned her.

"Never had sex?" said Sally, smiling despite the tenseness.

"Never given someone a rider," said Miles. "I've seen others do it, but I'm not quite sure how it is to be done."

"Look, Miles," Sally whispered. "They didn't leave!"

Miles looked up. He saw Heather, with her arms crossed, staring skeptically from the entrance to the chamber. She was flanked by a pair of Hive Guards.

She was waiting to see if Miles gave Sally a rider. If he couldn't or wouldn't do it, she would be taken.

"Miles, I won't let them take me! You have to do it!" Sally whispered fiercely.

"I'm trying," said Miles. He plunged fiercely into her vagina. He knew it took a lot of energy for a rider to reproduce. But nothing seemed to be happening.

"Please, Miles, I want you to give me a rider so badly," Sally whispered.

"You want it? You really want it?" Miles asked, as he moved against her strongly.

Sally looked terribly conflicted. "Yes," She finally whispered. "If I have to have a rider, I want it to be one you make specially for me, Miles, a part of you. I want your rider hot on my back and heavy in my mind." Her eyes sparkled.

Her words inflamed him and made his penis tighten painfully. Miles gasped, and suddenly felt his rider starting to bubble on his back.

"It's working," Miles said joyously. He started to thrust with more confidence now, more manliness, as he felt his rider expanding on his back. He worked the muscles in his ass especially vigorously as his rider sucked energy from him. "I'm doing it, Sally. I'm making a rider, just for you!"

Sally kissed him furiously. "Thank you, Miles! I love you so much!"

"I love you too," Miles found himself gasping. He felt his rider starting to split. "Ahhhhhhh."

"What is it, Miles?"

"It... it feels incredible," said Miles. "It's like... every cell in my body is being flooded with joy." He gasped again as the line down the middle of his rider grew more pronounced and long. His ass cheeks clenched and tightened.

"It sounds wonderful," said Sally.

"It is wonderful," said Miles. "Ahhhhhhhh." Suddenly he felt a stream of liquid course down his back. It flowed into his ass crack and settled into his asshole. As it did, Miles felt waves of sexual pleasure as his rider finished splitting on his back. If it always felt like this, Miles wouldn't mind helping his rider reproduce every day. The new, baby rider started to move, while Mile's single banded rider, somewhat smaller now, reasserted its place between his shoulder blades, taking up less space and revealing a reddish rash. "All right, it's done," he gasped. "It's... it's coming for you now."

Sally saw the baby rider starting to crawl over his shoulder and suddenly began to have second thoughts about it.

"Miles, will it feel different once I take a rider?"

"A little," Miles admitted. The rider started to crawl down his upper arm, towards her. Sally's eyes grew rider.

"Will it change me? Will I stop loving my daughter Joanna?"

"No, you'll still love her," Miles assured her.

"Like you love your wife and children?" Sally asked.

"Just like that," Miles assured her, as his still rigid penis continued to move in and out of her. Truthfully, though, he had been thinking less and less about Keiko and Robert. His mind was more and more progressively filled with thoughts of the Hive.

Sally eyed the rider moving down his lower arm. She only had seconds left. "Will I still be me? I mean, some people become wooden, but others seem to stay the same, nice and kind, just like you."

"Don't worry. You won't change a bit," Miles promised. "The only change is that you'll want to serve the Hive. You'll need to serve it."

Sally, clearly panicking, opened her mouth yet again, but whatever she was about to say was too late. The newborn rider jumped from Mile's hand to her back. She stiffened and immediately cried out. "Miles! I feel something in my mind!"

"I know," said Miles.

"Miles, I'm scared!" she cried.

Miles pressed his lips against hers, muffling her protests. Sally struggled in his strong arms for a moment. The feeling of this naked, large breasted woman struggling against him even as he was penetrating her was incredible. Her flesh felt alive and vivid. And then Sally suddenly slumped against him and relaxed.

Miles smiled and pulled back. "There. Feeling better now?"

Sally nodded. .

"How do you feel?"

Sally blinked and took stock of herself. "I... I am Hiveflesh."

"Yes, you are," said Miles.

He helped Sally to her feet, to the sound of applause. They were both standing on firm ground when Heather entered the chamber with her Harem Guards. "Ah, there you are. Congratulations, my dear, and welcome to the Hive." She gave Sally a firm hug; Sally hugged her tentatively back.

"Thank you for helping us with Sally, Miles," said Heather.

"It was my pleasure," said Miles.

"And now Sally must report to training."

"Training?" said Sally.

"You will be taught how to use your body to serve the Hive," said Heather.

Sally gripped Miles' hand.

"No," said Miles.

"No? No again, Miles?" said Heather, looking amused.

"No, I mean, I'm supposed to train her. To bring her rider to maturation," said Miles.

"Are these more of Melinda's orders, Miles?" Heather asked, with a little smile.

"Yes," said Miles.

Heather bit her lip and stared at them for a long moment. Then she slowly nodded. "Very well, Miles. I'll leave you to it." She turned and left.

"Miles, what have you done for me now?" Sally asked.

"Listen," said Miles. "You're going to have to give your body to the Hive. You're going to have to have sex with other men. There's no choice in that."

"But Miles, I'm not ready for that," said Sally.

"I know," said Miles. "You just got your rider a minute ago. What do you expect? It's still immature. But once we bring your rider to maturation, you won't mind having sex with anyone. You'll even want to."

"You... you would do that for me, Miles?"

Miles nodded.

"Oh, thank you!" She hugged him tightly.

********

Over the course of the following week Miles found time to copulate with Sally at least twice a day. He worried that she might be taken for training when he wasn't around but the trainers seemed to know the orders regarding her. Miles made sure that Sally was on top, riding up and down on his penis, making the maximum exertion so her rider would mature as quickly as possible. Sally gasped and sweated bullets and loved every minute of it.

"It feels different being on top," Sally grinned, as she wiped sweat from her brow. "Like I'm in charge."

"You're the boss," Miles grinned. He would say whatever it took to help Sally's rider mature and take control of her mind. He was enjoying the process thoroughly. He loved watching Sally's heavy breasts bounce up and down as she moved on his shaft.

Miles' rider told him that there was another component of Sally's training. It fed him key phrases to have her repeat back to him.

"You want to serve the Hive."

"I want to serve the Hive," said Sally obediently.

"You want to use your body to expand the Hive," said Miles.

"Haven't we already done that?" Sally grinned. She saw his frown. "All right. I want to use my body to expand the Hive." She would say anything, almost anything, to get Miles to smile at her.

"You want to be controlled by your rider," said Miles.

Sally frowned.

"Sally?"

She grimaced. "I... I want to be controlled by my rider." She had said it, but she clearly didn't mean it. Not yet.

But Sally's mind started to change as her rider rapidly approached maturity. Only three days later, as she rode up and down on Miles' penis, she groaned, "Yes... yes... I want to be controlled by my rider... It would feel so good." Her tone was rich with lust and need.

Progress. Miles was fed a new thought in his mind. "And what about your daughter, Joanna?"

"What about her?" said Sally.

"Do you want to bring her into the Hive?"

"No!" said Sally.

Miles flipped her over suddenly, so that she was on bottom, and he was on top. "You want Joanna brought into the Hive," he said, thrusting between her legs.

"No, Miles, please."

"Just imagine it, your sweet 19 year old girl impregnated with Hive life, fucking man after man, bringing them all into the Hive!"

"No!" Sally cried again.

"You have to want it, Sally. All of it," said Miles relentlessly, with a new hard tone that even he didn't fully recognize. "If you don't say it, I'll have to turn you over to the absorption chamber. Some random man will train you."

"No! Please, Miles, don't leave me!" Sally cried.

"Then say it," said Miles. He felt he was being cruel, but at the same time, also felt that what he was doing was necessary.

Sally swallowed visibly. "I... I want Joanna brought into the Hive."

"You want her body to be used to expand the Hive?"

"Yes," said Sally, looking anguished. She imagined a random man filling Joanna, impregnating her with Hivelife. She imagined Joanna's belly, heavy with an incubating alien, as she spread her legs and squeezed out a new form of life which would subjugate mankind.

Eventually her rider rewarded her with a thunderous orgasm, allowing her to come on Mile's thick shaft. Miles smiled as she shuddered in his arms and her eyes rolled up into their sockets.

Afterwards, Miles got up and inspected her rider. He saw the faint outline of the first band. "You're almost there."

"I am?" said Sally. She looked at Miles' rider. "What about yours?"

"What about mine?"

"You have two bands now."

"I do?" said Miles. Somehow along the way, with all the fucking he had done, Miles' rider had matured even further and he hadn't even realized it. Maybe that's why he felt so good training Sally. Somehow he couldn't imagine doing this to her a month or even a week ago. He had changed.

"Do you feel any different, Miles?"

Miles smiled and put an arm around her. "I feel wonderful."

********

After a week of exertion riding up and down on Miles' penis and being drilled by him, in more ways than one, Sally received the expected reward; on the seventh day she suddenly stiffened as she squatted down on Mile's penis.

"My rider!" she said, her eyes going wide. "Miles, my rider. It loves me and wants the best for me!"

"It does," said Miles.

They both got up and hugged and kissed. It had been a hard road, but it was all over now. Miles walked Sally arm and arm to the training room. Men and women were both having sexual intercourse, being trained in the proper use of their bodies to serve the Hive.

Heather stood at the entrance to the chamber, flanked by two Hive Guards. "Well, what have we here?"

"Sally's rider just... uh...." Miles suddenly felt bashful, and he didn't know why.

"Matured?" said Heather, with a grin.

Miles nodded.

"Let's see," said Heather. She spun Sally around in a half circle. "Yes," she said admiringly. "You did a good job on her, Miles."

"Thanks," said Miles, looking down bashfully.

Heather turned Sally around to face her again. "And you, my dear. Are you ready to finish your training, and to give your body fully to the Hive?"

As her banded rider pulsated on her back, Sally blinked and thought about it slowly, as if it were a novel concept for her. "Yes. Yes, I think I can. My body was made for reproduction, I can see that now."

"So go to it!" said Heather, slapping her on the ass. She could see that Sally was still processing, but that was not a problem; within a day or two of reinforcement she would be eager, and full of self-assurance.

Sally jumped slightly at the touch but then turned to Miles and gave him a big kiss. "Thank you."

"It was my pleasure," said Miles.

And then Sally, completely of her own accord, entered the training facility. A young man with a banded rider immediately gravitated towards her and started chatting her up. In moments Sally was on her back, her legs spread, as the young man plowed between her legs. She looked up at Miles and Heather and briefly flashed them a smile.

Miles smiled back at her. He really felt good when he could help people.

"Sally's fitting into the program quite nicely, isn't she?" Melinda asked, suddenly appeared at his side.

"What? Oh yes," said Miles, appearing startled.

"It's a good thing I ordered you to personally give her a rider. And to personally train her until her rider matured," said Melinda conversationally as she gave Heather a knowing glance. Melinda put a hand on Mile's shoulder casually.

Miles bowed his head. "Yes, well, about that..."

"Yes, Miles?"

"I... I was just taking some... personal initiative."

"Personal initiative?" Melinda looked amused.

"I knew Sally would respond better if I brought her into the Hive," Miles explained. "It would ease her entry into it, make her more cooperative."

"And that's what concerned you, Miles, making Sally more cooperative?" Melinda asked.

"Of course," said Miles.

"Hm," said Melinda. She watched the young man plowing between Sally's legs. "They make a nice couple, don't they?"

Miles stared at the young man who was making love to Sally. She was so engrossed that she didn't even look up at him. She belonged to the Hive, now. He swallowed heavily. "Yes, I suppose they do."

"Come along, Miles, I have another nice couple I want you to see," said Melinda, pulling him by the arm.

********

She brought him to one of the training chambers in the cave, where pairs of men and women were making love on the soft spongy floor to help make their riders stronger. Miles looked at men thrusting between women's legs, and women bouncing up and down on men's penises. The person on top was usually the one being trained, though not always.

But Miles had seen it all before. "What am I looking for?" he asked.

Melinda pointed to a couple. Miles saw the back of an Asian woman with thick dark hair making love to a man who was underneath her. The Asian woman bounced up and down on his penis, while her rider glistened under the eerie green lights of the Hive.

"Is there something... familiar about her, Miles?" Melinda asked.

Miles peered in the dim light. He could see the woman's small but pointed breasts, her slim figure, and her-

It was Keiko.

Miles was watching Keiko having sex with another man.

"Don't look so surprised, Miles," said Melinda. She ran a hand along Miles' chest. "You knew she had joined the Hive. You even helped bring her rider to maturity."

"Yes, I suppose, but I never thought-"

"Why don't you go over and say hello?"

"Oh, I don't know, she looks... busy," said Miles.

"Miles! I'm sure Keiko always has time to say hello to her former husband. Come," she said, pulling him by the arm.

Keiko noticed them when they walked in front of her. Miles had the urge to melt into the ground, he felt so embarrassed.

But Keiko wasn't. "Oh, hello, Miles," said Keiko brightly, as she rode on another man's penis. "I was wondering when I would run into you!"

"You were wondering?" said Miles.

"Keiko has been coming to the cave every day since her rider matured," said Melinda.

"Coming... for what?"

"Just coming, dear," Keiko winked, as the man beneath her gasped. "Oh, where are my manners? Miles, this is Bill. Bill, this is Miles... my husband."

"Nice... nice to meet you," the silver haired man underneath her gasped. "You'll forgive me if I don't get up."

"That's quite all right," said Miles hastily. At that moment he wished he were somewhere else, anywhere else. He sort of guessed what Keiko had been doing for the Hive since her rider matured, but they never talked about it. Now he knew.

He tried to turn away, but Melinda held him firm. "Doesn't she look so sexy, Miles?" said Melinda. She lowered her voice to a whisper. He felt her hot breath in his ear. "Look at how her titties bounce as she fucks him. Look at that smile on her face." Melinda's hand started to stroke Miles' penis. "Isn't she sexy?"

"Yes," Miles whispered. There was something about seeing Keiko, fully engaged in intercourse, without being distracted by being her partner, watching the expression of pure joy on her face, watching her moving athletically on the shaft of another man, that made him excited. Very excited.

Melinda pulled him down to the ground and started kissing him.

"Here?" Miles whispered.

"There's no place better," said Melinda, in a sexy voice which chilled him.

And so Miles proceeded to make love to Melinda while Keiko made love to Bill. The whole situation was unreal to him. As he thrusted inside of Melinda's vagina, Keiko rode another man's penis mere feet away. Keiko turned and smiled and winked at him, giving Miles a secret thrill.