Bred by the Hive Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good to see you again, husband," she said, giving him a leer.

Miles didn't know what to say. He watched Keiko's sweaty body bucking along with his.

"Isn't this great? For once we both get to be on top," said Keiko.

For some reason Miles laughed, and it broke the tension, and Keiko laughed too, a light musical sound that Miles liked. As he rode Melinda even harder he looked at his sexy wife, and she smiled back. She extended a hand, and he took it.

And then Keiko's lips turned into the letter O. "Ooooh, oooh! Oh Miles!" She cried out as she came on top of Bill's frictioning penis. The look of pure joy on her face as she came was amazing. The look of pure joy as she climaxed to the penis of another man.

Her ardor drove Miles over the edge, and without any warning he found himself spilling inside of Melinda. "Oh, ohohohohohoh," he cried.

"That's right, Miles, let it all out," said Keiko.

As Miles came down from his sigh Keiko leaned forward and kissed him. "You were so sexy."

"I was?"

"Um hm."

Miles felt a secret thrill race through his body.

Then he watched as Bill shuddered and climaxed inside of his wife. She kissed him passionately and collapsed on top of him. A moment later she dismounted him and offered him a hand up. Her labia was widely stretched and gleamed with wetness. Bill's penis was still semi erect and also glistening. Keiko put an arm possessively around Bill's waist. "See you later dear?"

Miles nodded, even as he continued to move inside of Melinda, who had not climaxed yet. He heard the soft sounds of laughter as they left. Then he looked down at Melinda, who gave him a knowing grin.

********

That night Miles and Keiko had sex after dinner. They didn't talk about what had happened that day, not until each had given the other an orgasm.

"Are you all right, Honey?" Keiko asked afterwards, as they lay together in bed.

"Yeah," said Miles.

"It was probably... surprising.... for you to see me like that today," she said, a hand playing over his chest. She gave him a very mischievous look.

"Yeah, it was," said Miles. "You... you were always quite a reserved lover."

"The Hive has freed me of my self-imposed shackles," she said, giving him a kiss. "I'm loving every minute of it."

"Really? You are?"

"Um hum," said Keiko. Her hand continued to caress him lovingly. "I had a man today. Actually several men," she grinned at him. "But one of them, who seemed to know you. His name was Dennis."

"Dennis Witherspoon?" said Miles

"Yes, that was it," said Keiko. "He was quite a fuck, Miles. When I told him who I was, he said you knew his wife."

"Kate," said Miles, reddening.

"You fucked her, Miles, didn't you?"

"I guess," said Miles.

"You guess?" said Keiko. She laughed. Then she laughed again. Then she mounted Miles aggressively, and started riding on his penis for a second round. "I guess I'm fucking you, Miles. What do you think?"

"I guess you are," said Miles.

"Tell me, Miles, was she a good fuck?"

"She... uh...."

"Did she have big heavy tits, the way you like them?" said Keiko, with a grin.

"Uh... kind of."

"Kind of." Keiko laughed as she rode him. She winked at him. "Dennis was simply incredible," said Keiko.

"He was?" said Miles.

"Um hm," said Keiko. And then, as Keiko made love to him for a second time that evening, she proceeded to tell him in detail how she had enjoyed making love to Dennis Witherspoon.

**********

Miles relationship with Keiko changed yet again. Keiko not only became a vivacious lover, but she came to the marital bedroom every night with new stories of men she had made love to. Gradually she got Miles to tell her stories of the women he had been with.

"You liked Sally, didn't you?" said Keiko.

"She was nice," said Miles, a little defensively.

"I think you thought she was more than nice," said Keiko, as she kissed him hungrily. Her sex drive seemed to increase five fold since she had joined the Hive. She rubbed her breasts against him as she fondled his penis. "You're attracted to her, aren't you?" She fondled the tip of his penis more aggressively. "Tell me. Tell me, Miles."

"Yes!" Miles gasped, making Keiko smile. Then she mounted him and they went another round.

"Did you like being inside her, filling her with your cum?"

"Yes!"

"Did you like the way she smiled and showed her appreciation when you filled her with your seed?" Keiko demanded, as she rode him hard.

"Yes," Miles gasped.

"I like it too, Miles," said Keiko knowingly.

"You do?" said Miles.

"Of course. I loved being filled with the cum of men. The cum of men who have all been brought into the Hive. It's kind of like... a little souvenir of every guy I've been with." She grinded her hips in a tight circle and smiled knowingly as Miles gasped.

"I... I didn't know," said Miles.

"What did you think I was doing for the Hive? Knitting?" The new Keiko was biting and sarcastic. Part of Miles found her arousing; but another part found her disturbing.

Keiko looked down at him firmly. "There's nothing more satisfying than making love to a man while his wife watches."

"They have you doing that too?" Miles asked.

"Um hm," said Keiko, riding up and down knowingly. "Having a new man for the first time, a man who submits himself reluctantly to the Hive, is wonderful enough. But to have his wife watch, with fear and envy in her eyes... and all totally powerless, unable to lift a finger to stop me fucking their husbands right in front of them... and then having their husbands climax inside me, forming an emotional bond with me, right in front of their wives... it's so totally fucking incredible!" said Keiko. She kissed him furiously. Her face was alight with passion and raw sexual energy in a way that excited Miles terribly.

"Tell me you like that, Miles!" said Keiko urgently. "Tell me you like it too!" She frowned as Miles failed to respond. She worked herself harder on him, grinding her pelvis in a tight circle. The feeling on the head of his penis was incredible. So was the domineering look in Keiko's eyes.

"Tell me you like fucking a sexy woman while her husband watches," she whispered, biting his ear. "Tell me you like making her come for you while her husband cries out in anguish." He felt the tightness of her cunt, the hot wetness of her breath.

"Ah!" Miles gasped.

Keiko's face was implacable. She was demanding a release, but a release of a totally different kind. "Tell me you like seeing a wife's mind gradually turned towards you, becoming your lover in her mind and her body and her cunt, while her husband watches helplessly, as you fill her with your seed."

"Aaaah!" Miles cried out. The walls of her vagina intensely stimulated his sexual organ. Her body, her words, her domineering stare, all were pushing him over the edge.

"Say it! Say it , Miles!" she cried.

"Yes!" Miles cried. "Yes, yes, yes!" His organ exploded, and his balls send Hivecum racing down his shaft into her. It was the most satisfying climax he had ever had.

"That... was incredible," Miles whispered, as Keiko held him, rocking slowly to milk the last remnants of his orgasm.

"Yes, it was," Keiko grinned.

After that, sex stories told between them became fuel for their sexual fire. It became seasoning with made their lovemaking all the more spicy. Miles realized that joining the Hive had not only changed his relationship with Keiko but made it stronger, better. She was much more arousing, much more entertaining than the "old" Keiko had been. And... maybe he was starting to change too.

********

Melinda wanted Miles to have sex with a giant mosquito.

Miles looked at the large creature, which buzzed menacingly in its enclosure. On the backside it had what looked like a patch of human skin, and a human vagina, complete with a patch of pubic hair above it.

"Why?" Miles asked.

"Hybrids have a lot of advantages. They help us interact with the human race more effectively," said Melinda. "The effectiveness of our insects which lay eggs within the human skin is greatly enhanced by the presence of human DNA."

"Will it... will it cooperate?"

"Of course," said Melinda. She didn't say a word, but the giant mosquito turned around, and lowered itself, so the human vagina part of it was facing them.

"Go on, Lover Boy," she said, slapping him on the ass.

Miles looked down. "But I'm not... I'm not...."

Melinda grabbed him and pressed her lips against his. It was a slow, passionate kiss. At the same time her hand was working between his legs, making a fist around his shaft, moving up and down, up and down.

A moment later she pulled back, wiping her lips, and smiled. "You are now."

Miles nodded and slowly moved to the portal on the giant mosquito. It was buzzing softly, but in a way that still caused Miles concern. With noticeable reluctance, he stuck his penis into it.

It was rough. That was the first thing he noticed.

But, he quickly decided, after a few ins and outs, that it was rough in a good way. As Miles thrusted, the roughness started to wonderfully stimulate the head of his penis. All the while Melinda stood at his side, whispering words of encouragement to him as she rubbed his arm and back.

"You're so strong. You're so virile. You were made for sex, Miles. I love watching you make another conquest," Melinda said, smiling, as she rubbed his shoulders while he pumped himself in and out of the giant mosquito.

It had an effect. Miles found himself getting more and more excited, and started to pump more rapidly. But Melinda was not done.

Melinda whispered in his ear as he continued to fuck the creature. "Only you could do this, Miles. Only you are manly enough to knock up this creature. You're so masculine, so sexy. You make me so excited watching you knock this beast up, filling it full of your sperm, filling it full of your wonderful babies. I only wish it were me."

I only wish it were me.

She stared at him with those dark eyes, and as Miles looked into them, he found his heart racing and his testicles and penis tightened painfully. He found himself crying out, and suddenly he found himself flooding inside the creature.

But his eyes were on Melinda the entire time. As he cried out, and gasped, she gave a small smile, which meant the world to him.

A moment later, Miles, his body covered in sweat, pulled out. Melinda looked at his penis, which was still hard. She leaned forward and kissed him.

"That was good, wasn't it?"

Miles nodded.

"There's more. Much more."

For the next week Melinda had him fuck all kinds of large creatures: giant mosquitoes, spiders, ants, and other beings so alien that he didn't even have a point of reference for how to describe them. What they all had in common was holes, holes which were exactly the right size. As he watched his penis pole in and out of these creatures, he admired his own massive balls, and his enlarged shaft.

As Miles filled more and more of them with his cum, Melinda's words echoed in his mind.

He was helping the Hive grow.

He was fulfilling his prime purpose.

He was the master progenitor.

He was the master inseminator.

He was reaching his maximum potential as a biological male of the species.

Of any species.

********

"Miles!"

Suddenly Sally was in his arms.

"Hey!" said Miles, hugging her. It had been a while. "Let me have a look at you." He turned her around. Her rider was thicker and bigger since the time he had last seen it. A second band was starting to grow inside the first. Sally's body looked lean and muscular. All that sex must be agreeing with her.

"You look great!" Miles said. "How are you doing?"

"I need your help, Miles!" said Sally.

His eyes narrowed. "Is this about having sex with other men?"

"No! I fulfill my reproductive duty to the Hive gladly!" Sally said proudly, looking him in the eyes.

Miles smiled. "Then what is this about?"

"It's my daughter, Joanna," said Sally. "Miles, they're going to turn her into a Harem Guard."

"Harem Guard?" Those were the ones with the insect masks over their faces. They were totally devoid of any trace of humanity.

"Miles, Joanna is barely 20 years old, she's my only child," said Sally. "I can't let this happen to her!"

"What can I do about it?" said Miles. "It's the Hive's decision."

"Please, Miles, do something! She's my little girl!" Sally cried.

Miles bit his lip. He thought about it, and nodded.

********

"Joanna Rumsen?" said Melinda idly. "Rumsen... why does that name sound familiar?"

"She's Sally's daughter," said Miles. Melinda already knew this.

"Yes, one of the females you impregnated. What about her?"

"Her daughter is about to be turned into a Harem Guard."

"Then she is to be congratulated," said Melinda.

"I'd rather you didn't," said Miles.

"Miles." Melinda ran a hand across his hairy chest. "We can't afford to show sentimentality in the Hive, Miles. We are all one here, all the same. It is only the Hive that matters, not the individual."

"I know, it's just... she could serve in other capacities. She's a pretty girl," said Miles. "She could help spread the Hive."

Melinda said nothing, but let her hand continue to roam.

"Surely you could make someone else a Harem Guard instead."

"We could," said Melinda, looking at him assertively as she reached down to squeeze an ass cheek. "And what would you do for us?"

"Anything you want," said Miles.

"You're already doing anything we want, Miles." Melinda gave him a sexy, flirtatious smile. "And quite well, I might add."

"I'll... I'll stay with you," said Miles. "I'll stay with you permanently."

Melinda's eyebrows went up. She pressed her breasts against his. "You'll do that, Miles? Really? You'll stay with us... forever?"

"Yes," said Miles. "Forever." Miles didn't know why he had said that. It had just come out of him. He no longer believed that the Hive was going to let him go, not since it had taken Keiko into the Hive. But more importantly, he was no longer sure he wanted to leave the Hive. To go back to the way things were, for Keiko to return to the way she was, after all he experienced, would be a much more limiting sexual existence. Part of him did want to remain in the Hive. And if doing so could help Sally's daughter, so much the better.

"You're really willing to stay with us permanently?" Melinda took a provocative step forward, and put a hand on his chest as she eyed him speculatively. "Convince me, Miles. Convince me of your devotion to the Hive."

********

"Forever," Melinda breathed. Her eyes were dark and her smile was bright.

"Forever," said Miles. His hard penis thrusted in and out of her tight, hot snatch.

"You will stay with us forever," said Melinda, giving a wicked smile.

"I will stay with you forever," said Miles. He felt his penis tightening up.

"Forever," said Melinda, her eyes flaring.

"Forever," said Miles. "Aaaaah." He stared into Melinda's dark eyes. She grasped his hand possessively.

"Forever!" said Melinda.

"Aaaaah," said Miles as his penis gave its painful tingling, and he felt a rush of pressure from his testicles. And yet, he couldn't come.

"Forever!" Melinda insisted.

He couldn't come... not until... not unless he.... "I will stay with the Hive for the rest of my life!" Miles yelled. Then his rider on his back flipped a switch in his mind, and he cried out, releasing into her.

"You are ours... forever," said Melinda, running a hand through his hair as she felt his penis pulsate thick ropes of creamy green cum inside of her.

********

Miles and Sally entered one of the experimentation labs. A young woman was strapped down to a chair, with restraints on her ankles and wrists.

"Excuse me, but we're about to start a procedure here," said the woman in charge.

It was Heather. She recognized Miles immediately. "You again!"

"Me again," Miles agreed. "I'm here for the girl."

"Joanna!" Sally ran to the chair. The girl's face was hidden behind a mask; all that Miles could see was that she had young, perky breasts and a dark triangle of pubic hair, like her mother's. "What have you done to her?" she cried.

"We haven't done anything to her... yet," said Heather, giving Miles a malicious stare. "I suppose you have orders from Melinda."

"As a matter of fact, I do," said Miles. "She is not to be converted."

"Really? Then what is to be her fate?" Heather asked.

"She's to take a rider instead," said Miles.

Sally's jaw dropped. She didn't know that part of the bargain.

"Very well," said Heather simply. She pressed a button and the mask and restraints came off of Joanna.

"Mom?" said Joanna, blinking. Miles saw that her face was very similar to Sally's.

"Baby!" Sally cried. "Let's get you out of here!"

********

"Do I have to do this?" Joanna asked.

"Baby, it's the only way," said Sally tearfully. "Trust me, Miles did it to me. You'll be fine."

"But I'm scared, Mother!" said Joanna.

Sally hugged her daughter, who was shaking.

"I don't want one of those things on me," Joanna cried.

"You have to, dear," said Sally.

"Let me talk to her," said Miles. He turned to Joanna. "Hello, Joanna. My name is Miles."

"Miles. You're the one who gave mother her... thing."

"That's right. Her rider."

Melinda listened to this exchange from a dark corner of the cavern.

"And now you want to do it to me," said Joanna.

"It's not going to change who you are," said Miles. "Look at your mother. She has a rider, but she still loves you."

Sally nodded.

"She risked everything to save you just now," said Miles. "Having a rider didn't change her feelings for you."

"What... what is it like having one of those things put on your back?" Joanna asked.

"It's not bad at all. You know, before I took my rider, I was scared at first, just like you," said Miles.

"You were?" Joanna looked surprised.

"Of course!" said Miles. He could see that some of her fears were melting away. "But it's really not at all bad. In a way, it makes things clearer."

"In what way?"

"Before I took a rider, I was living a dead-end life," said Miles. He started to caress Joanna's shoulders. She shivered under his touch, but in a good way. "But once I took a rider, I realized my destiny, my true purpose in life."

"Which is?"

Miles lifted his penis with his free hand. "To use this. I never realized how much joy it could bring to so many women. And to me! The Hive makes it all possible. It allows us to cut through social barriers that prevent us from reaching our full potential." He paused. He brushed a hand over her pubic hair. Joanna shuddered. "You are so beautiful down there."

"I am?" Joanna blushed.

"You are," said Miles, caressing her lightly. "When you join the Hive, you'll use what you have, and love every minute of it. I promise."

Melinda, in the shadows, smiled.

"Dear, let him do it. He'll be gentle, I promise," said Sally.

Joanna looked from her mother to Miles. Then she bit her lip, and shook her head. "I can't, Mom."

"Why not?"

"I'm... I'm on my period."

Sally looked down. She could see traces of blood coating Joanna's labial lips. "Is it heavy?"

Joanna nodded. "Kind of."

Sally looked up at Miles. "Can we wait a few days?"

Miles shook his head. "If she doesn't walk out of this room with a rider in the next few minutes, they'll take her."

"What... what can we do?" said Sally. She saw the indecisiveness on Miles' face. "Can you do this, Miles?"

Miles bit his lip.

She grabbed his hand, and squeezed tight. "I know making love to a woman on her period can be... messy. But please, Miles, think of Joanna."