Bred by the Hive Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miles looked at her hand, squeezing his, and then into her eyes. He reluctantly nodded.

"Thank you, Miles!" She turned to her daughter. "Joanna dear, Miles is going to make love to you now."

"Are you sure?" Joanna looked very hesitant. "It could... it could be unpleasant."

"Don't worry about it," said Miles, taking Sally's daughter into his arms. He slowly started to ease her down on her back, and then got on top of her.

********

Miles made sure to engage in foreplay, to get Joanna to relax slightly.

"Oooh, that's kinda nice," said Joanna, forgetting about some of her fears as Miles sucked her nipples. "Where did you learn to do that?"

"Your mother. She likes it too," said Miles. He sensed she was ready. He pushed her legs up and saw the red stained entrance to her vagina. "Have you ever been with a man before?"

"Once," said Joanna, making a face.

"Well, this will make twice," said Miles. "Are you ready?"

Joanna took a deep breath, saw her mother nodding above her, and nodded. And then Miles slowly inserted himself into Joanna Rumsen's vagina.

Very quickly his penis became coated in vaginal blood. It felt wet and sticky.

"I'm sorry," Joanna said, with a tortured expression. "I'm so so sorry."

"Don't mind that," said Miles. "I just like helping people."

"I know you do," said Sally appreciatively. She watched approvingly as Miles penetrated her 20 year old daughter. Miles smiled back at her. He no longer thought it odd to have sex with a daughter in front of her mother. It was all in the service of the Hive.

Joanna's eyes were wide and she was gasping as Miles thrusted into her. Her sexual experiences were quite limited and she had never been penetrated by a man so large before.

Sally held Joanna's hand lovingly as Miles pumped into her. "It's all going to be all right, you'll see." Seeing that Joanna was coping as well as could be expected, she turned to Miles. "Miles?" Sally said.

"Yes?" said Miles, even as he moved in and out of Sally's daughter. She was tighter than Sally, and the friction was incredible. His red, sticky penis moved in and out, stimulating his rider to reproduce.

"I... I know this may be an awkward time, but I don't know if I'll see you again after this, and I want to tell you something."

Miles continued to work his penis in and out of Joanna's vagina. He felt his rider beginning to bubble on his back and he smiled. "Go ahead."

"I... I enjoyed every moment we had together, Miles," said Sally. "Having sex with you. Being impregnated by you. Even taking a rider from you. It was scary at first, but you made it all so... pleasant."

Miles smiled as he felt the head of his penis being stimulated by Joanna's slick inner walls. He groaned silently. There was nothing in life better than this. And he had the Hive to thank for it.

Sally continued. "And then when you gave me a rider, and trained me yourself, it was such an... act of compassion. And now you're doing this for Joanna. I'll... I'll never forget you for this, Miles." She reached out and touched his arm. Miles, who felt his penis getting tighter and his balls about to explode, looked up as Sally reached down and put her head next to his. Miles leaned over and kissed her. As their lips grinded together, the sensation pushed Miles over the edge. As Miles kissed Sally, he felt himself flooding inside of Joanna. Miles and Sally both smiled as they parted.

"I enjoyed it all too," said Miles. Even though he had just come, he was still hard. His rider was still bubbling, getting ready to reproduce. He worked himself in and out even faster to give his rider the strength to split. "I like helping people."

"I know you do," said Sally, her eyes shining. She watched with a small smile as Mile's rider started to split down the middle. There was a cracking sound and a tiny stream of yellow liquid rushed down the middle of Miles' back, streaming into his ass crack. Mile's back was stiff and sweaty and his ass cheeks were pumping hard as one rider became two. For Sally it was such a beautiful sight to behold. And then Miles gasped and stiffened and it was done. He had produced Hive life!

"What's happening, Mom?" Joanna asked.

"Something wonderful," Sally smiled. It had just been a few short weeks before she had taken her own rider, and now she was joyfully watching Joanna accept her own.

While the old rider readjusted itself between Mile's shoulder blades in the space of a reddish rash, the new rider asserted itself, and started to crawl down Miles' arm.

"Mom!" Joanna cried, as she saw it for the first time. "It looks so scary!"

"No, dear, it's so beautiful!" Sally cried, with passion in her eyes.

Joanna looked at her mother and at that moment realized that her mother was gone, and an alien was controlling her, manipulating her, making her say the things she did.

"Just relax dear," said Sally. "Relax and let it happen."

Joanna, staring into her mother's deep eyes, suddenly felt hypnotized. Out of the corner of her eye she saw the rider, on Miles' hand. Then it jumped off him onto her back.

Joanna stiffened and cried out, "My head! Mom, it's in my head!"

Miles hugged her tightly and kissed her firmly, rocking back and forth as Joanna went through the transition.

A moment later she was suddenly calm, just like her mother.

Joanna suddenly found herself lying on the ground while an attractive man's penis was in her vagina and her mother was petting her hair. "What a brave girl," Sally cooed.

"A very brave girl," Miles agreed, pulling out slowly, his penis flaked with red streaks. Joanna gasped as Miles extended a hand.

Joanna took his hand uncertainly and let herself be pulled erect.

"You did it, dear," said Sally. She hugged Joanna, and then turned to Miles, and took him in her arms. "You've helped me once again. I don't know how to repay you, Miles."

Miles nodded. "Your smile is payment enough, Sally."

Sally gave him a kiss of the world. Then, as Miles walked off, she stood arm in arm with her daughter, watching Miles' ass cheeks clench and unclench as he left the chamber. "There goes a real man," Sally said wistfully. "He is wonderful, isn't he, dear?"

Joanna nodded, giving a goofy smile. "What do we do now, Mom?"

Sally turned to her daughter, as if seeing her for the first time. She eyed the newly formed rider on her back proudly. Miles' baby rider. "Now, young woman, we get you properly trained!"

Trained. Sally was going to submit her daughter to have sex with many men.

Sally's rider had gotten its second band two days ago.

She was fully with the program now.

*********

Miles continued to make love to Keiko when he returned home at night. It didn't matter how many women he had had sex with that day--six or seven or eight or more--he always made sure to recharge himself to be ready for another session with his wife. Keiko had become an incredible lover.

But he noticed that in recent days that Keiko refused to let Miles make love to her in the missionary position; she insisted on being on top. When he tried to be on top, she resisted.

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to do all the work for the next few days," Keiko smiled, as she worked herself up and down on him.

"Why?" Miles asked, gasping. She looked so beautiful as she worked herself hard on his shaft.

"I'm trying to get my second band," Keiko grinned.

Her second band.

Miles had been having so much sex that he had gotten his second band some time ago, and hadn't even noticed it. He had been having such a good time working for the Hive, and he didn't feel like anything had changed, though he did notice how handsome the gold bands looked on his rider as he admired it in the mirror from time to time.

Miles looked up at Keiko with puzzled eyes.

"The Hive has promised me a great gift when I get my second band," said Keiko, gasping as she rubbed her breasts against Miles. She had shifted position slightly, and was now moving more forward and backwards, so their chests could rub against each other.

"What gift?" Miles asked.

"Robert," said Keiko, her voice dripping with naughtyness, as she gave a self-indulgent smile.

"What?" said Miles.

"I get to bring him into the Hive," said Keiko.

"No!" said Miles.

"Yes," Keiko grinned, as she rotated her hips, grinding her pelvis in a circle.

Miles groaned in pleasure. "You're going to bring our son into the Hive?"

"Someone has to," said Keiko. "Once I learned it was going to be done, I requested the honor."

"But you're his mother!" said Miles.

"Who better to bring him into the Hive than someone he loves?" said Keiko, with a sexy grin. "I can't wait to have him, Miles. He looks almost exactly like you looked at 20. And have you ever seen how he looks in his underwear?"

Miles didn't want to know. Somehow, even with a double banded rider on his back, he felt bringing Robert into the Hive was wrong, though he no longer had the ability to explain why.

"And just think, you're helping me to do it," said Keiko.

"No!" said Miles.

"You can't help it, Miles," said Keiko sternly. "Every time I move up and down on you, it provides more energy for my rider to grow. Another day or two, maybe three, and my rider will get its second band, and I will get Robert."

"No!"

"You can't stop it," Keiko insisted. "Even if you don't have sex with me, I can get more than what I need from my work for the Hive. So what will it be, Miles? Do you want me to stop? Or should I go on?"

Miles groaned as Keiko suddenly stopped moving, leaving him tremendously unfulfilled. Despite having had sex numerous times today, he felt an urgent need for release, with tingling and pain in his penis while his rider was hot and heavy on his back and in his mind. "Go on."

"Are you sure?" she asked mockingly, moving ever so slightly.

"Please," he gasped.

"I thought so," said Keiko, starting to once more. And then, with a mocking grin, she brought him to a thunderous orgasm.

*********

It was another evolution in Keiko's personality. At first the Hive had expanded her sexual appetites, in a way Miles liked. But now her lust had expanded in a way that Miles found alarming. He noticed at dinner how Keiko ate up Robert with her eyes, giving him hungry smiles while staring at his lower half. She complimented him frequently, touching his arms and shoulders "accidently", telling him how handsome he was. She also repeatedly asked him if he had a girlfriend.

"Not right now, Mom," Robert told her, looking bewildered. "I'm too busy with my studies."

"In your senior year of high school?" said Keiko skeptically. "I find that hard to believe. What about that girl you used to talk about, Trisha McBride?"

Robert blushed, and Keiko knew he liked her. "Trisha's nice, but I don't think she's into me," he said.

Keiko leaned forward, showing the tops of her breasts. "How do you know, dear, unless you've tried?"

Robert looked helplessly at his father, as if to ask What's wrong with Mom?

Miles knew exactly what was wrong with Keiko, but there was literally nothing he could do about it. The morning after he learned that Keiko was preparing to bring Robert into the Hive, he had gone to the cave and confronted Melinda about it.

"She's going to give him a rider," said Miles.

"You say that like there's something wrong with that," said Melinda.

"We had a deal!" said Miles.

"So we did," said Melinda. She stepped forward gracefully, one nude leg rubbing against the other, like a cat, until she stood before Miles. She started to caress him gently as she looked into his eyes. "You enjoy being a part of the Hive, don't you, Miles?"

"Yes," said Miles automatically.

She started to kiss his neck. "And aren't you glad that we brought Keiko into the Hive?"

"Yes," Miles repeated. He hated saying it, but it was true.

"And so you'll love it when Robert is brought in," said Melinda. She was kissing his cheeks now, even as her hand grasped his anatomy.

"But... to let Keiko do it...."

"She wanted to do it, Miles. And that's what the Hive is all about. Making people happy," said Melinda, her hand moving vigorously as she said the last word. She kissed him on the lips, silencing his gasp.

Even as Melinda pulled Miles down to the ground, he knew that wasn't what the Hive was about. But he also knew that he would get no help from Melinda on this.

********

That evening Keiko was again very solicitous of Robert, cooking him his favorite foods, constantly touching his arms and shoulders. "Eat, eat," she said. "You need food to keep that amazing body of yours strong and healthy," she said, her dark eyes shining.

Robert again looked at Miles, who shrugged his shoulders helplessly.

"Robert, dear, have you given any thought to which girl you're taking to the Senior Prom?" Keiko asked, trying to sound casual.

"No," said Robert, looking down at his food. "I may not go."

"Now that would be a shame," said Keiko, with real emotion in her voice. "A handsome boy like you? I'm sure that any girl would simply love to fall into your arms." She gave her son a smile which made him jump.

"Uh, yeah," said Robert. He stood up abruptly, and left the dining room table.

"You're coming on too strong," said Miles.

"Just wait until I get my second band," said Keiko. "I won't be able to keep my hands off him." Her gaze turned to Miles. "And you are going to help make it happen. Come with me, Mister. You and I have some heavy fucking to do." She got up and casually walked to the bedroom, her hips swaying, never once looking back, supremely confident Miles would follow.

Miles, despite his misgivings, joined her into the bedroom. Keiko gave him a devious look, as if to demonstrate the new power dynamic between them, and then she slowly closed the door behind them, but then paused and said, "Or maybe I should leave it open? To give Robert a preview of things to come." She gave him a naughty smile that sent chills down his spine as she playfully reached again for the door handle.

Miles reached out and took her hand in his. "Please, Keiko, don't do this. You're not that kind of person," said Miles.

"I wasn't that kind of person," Keiko corrected him, as she pulled her hand away, and quickly pulled her shirt over her head in one smooth motion. Her perky Japanese breasts came into view as Keiko took off her bra. And then on her back he saw her rider. It seemed unusually thick and heavy for a single banded rider, as if it had prospered quite well on his wife's back. Her gold band glistened in the bedroom lighting. Keiko gave him a look. "I'm what you and the Hive made me, Miles." She pulled off her skirt and then her panties. She smiled as she saw the effect it had on him. Keiko leaned forward and hugged her husband closely. "You liked it well enough when it changed me, didn't you?'

"Well... yes," said Miles, feeling incredibly conflicted as he felt the warmth of his wife's body against him. But it wasn't just his wife now, it was something else, something the Hive had made her.

"Trust me," said Keiko. "It will only get better." And then she kissed him, pressing tightly against him.

And maybe it was something in her kiss, or the feel of her warm, willing body against his. Or maybe it was the almost double banded rider on his back. But somehow Miles found himself once again making love to his wife even though he had no intention of doing so.

********

"Ah.... Ahhhhh!"

Miles sat up abruptly when he heard Keiko cry out. It was the middle of the night. "What is it?"

"Come and see," said Keiko mysteriously. He could almost imagine her sexy smile. Keiko got up and went into the bathroom. In one smooth motion she had removed her nightgown, and turned and faced the mirror.

Her rider now had two bands on it.

"Isn't it beautiful?" she said, flowing into Miles arms. "Quicker than I expected. But then, you're quite the lover." She kissed him, silencing his objections.

"Don't you dare complain," she said, pressing her breasts against him. "You loved every minute of it, Miles Collins. You fucked me wild every night. You didn't care what you were doing to me or my rider as long as you got your rocks off, didn't you?" She kissed him hard and looked him in the eyes. "Didn't you?"

Miles couldn't meet her gaze. Keiko gave a deep chuckle as he looked away. "If I were you... dear... I'd plan to work late tomorrow. You wouldn't want to come back early and see something that might make you... feel a little bit uncomfortable, would you?" She gave him that mocking smile which had become as much a part of her as her rider.