Bred by the Hive Ch. 18

Story Info
Marion gives husband a rider during passionate lovemaking.
10.7k words
3.41
8.9k
10

Part 18 of the 54 part series

Updated 09/20/2023
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe gave Marion the names of other men she was to make love to and enslave. And not just men at World Government Security. Men from all over her home town of Charlotte, North Carolina. Judges, policemen, other important people. Marion started to enjoy her work more and more. The feeling of having all different kinds of men inside of her, of having sexual contacts and experiences with so many different bodies, so many different penises, wildly excited her. She had a faint memory of thinking otherwise, of being horrified by having sex with anyone other than Paul, but while she remembered the feeling, she no longer understood it.

The feeling of being able to go up to a man, any man, and know beyond a shadow of a doubt that she could have her way with him, that she would produce new life that would become the master of his mind and body was such an incredibly intoxicating, powerful feeling. Marion began to experience sexual pleasure when she first laid her eyes on her latest target as her body began to anticipate what she knew what was about to happen, what had to happen. And it was all for the good.

Marion realized she was built to have sex. She could see it now in the mirror when she admired her naked body. Instead of being ashamed of her breasts, as she used to be, she was now proud of them. So many men had been captivated by them, complimented them, squeezed them, hugged and caressed them, that Marion felt wonderful about them. How many men had been befuddled by them? How many men had let themselves be seduced by the mere sight of them to let themselves be led into the Hive? Their faces were all just a blur to her now, but Marion felt the hard bar of satisfaction on her back and in her mind, knowing that her irresistible tits were serving the Hive.

And her vagina! Marion ran her hands over her nether lips. They were big and fleshy and covered a hole which had become a constant source of tremendous pleasure. She loved the sensation of feeling men exploding inside of her and emptying themselves just as their new master took control of their minds. Marion had gotten better and better at sensing when the male orgasm was about to occur and was an expert at timing it so everything occurred at just the right time.

Marion stood before her full length bathroom mirror, playing with her vaginal lips. Paul was at work and the kids were at school, so she could enjoy a little private time. Marion fingered herself without any shame as she smiled knowingly to herself. She turned to the side and fingered herself in profile, admiring her nicely curved ass and pulsating rider as she pleasured herself. She squeezed her ass and tits and modeled her rider proudly. It had become much larger now, having grown over parts of her shoulder blades as well as downwards. Soon it would be impossible for her to wear a bra with a horizontal strap, but Marion didn't mind. Nor did she mind the growing red rash around the edge of her rider. Her rider make her look so womanly, so sensual, so feminine. The thickness of it, the soft shiny surface of it, the heat of it on her back, the brilliant gold band around the edges, all of it was incredibly attractive to her. Marion could no longer imagine life without it.

Marion was no longer bothered about bringing men into the Hive against their will. The entire act was now charged with sexual pleasure. She loved the seduction, the anticipation of what was to come. She loved the looks men gave her when she knew they were attracted to her body. And then, when she broke down their defenses, and got them undressed, she loved mounting them, and riding on their penises, feeling them deep inside her. So many men, and so many penises! Marion felt like the goddess of sex.

Marion loved the feeling of a rider bubbling up on her back, sucking out her life energies to reproduce. It made her feel so fertile, so womanly. Each time her rider split into two, she was rewarded with a tremendous jolt of sexual pleasure. It was like giving birth. Each time her rider reproduced, she felt like she was fulfilling her highest function. Expanding the Hive. But the best was saved for last. Her rider would reward her with a second gigantic orgasm every time she successfully brought another slave into the Hive.

The feeling of raw sexuality surging through her body, through her head and her chest and her cunt, as she watched a man cry out and grab his head as he was dragged, kicking and screaming, into the Hive was a joy to behold. And then every time the process was complete, and the man's face went blank, and he proudly announced that he was now a part of the Hive, Marion would shiver, and be rewarded with a secondary sexual explosion, radiating directly from the rider on her back into her penis-filled cunt. Taking men, and bringing them in, kicking and screaming and moaning and pleading into the Hive, gave her tremendous purpose in life.

More and more Marion fantasized about bringing Paul into the Hive. She day-dreamed about making passionate love to him, riding on his organ, and feeling the joy of the rider splitting on her back as she created a master for her husband. Sometimes she pleasured herself in front of the mirror, mashing her labial lips in a tight circle as she imagined bringing her lover and best friend into the Hive. Marion was getting these kinds of thoughts more and more frequently, and it was harder and harder to swat them away. Marion had to keep reminding herself that she was doing all this to protect Paul, but increasingly it seemed more and more like an abstract thought without meaning, the reminder of another person's thoughts whose original intentions were not fully known.

As Paul made love to her one day, he remarked on the changes in her. "You seem.. different," he said, as he moved between her legs.

"Different?" Marion smiled confidently. She was always careful never to show Paul her back, and she only made love to him in the dark, so he wouldn't see her Hive Mark.

"Yeah... you... you really enjoy sex now," said Paul, as he poled in and out of her. "I mean, you always did, but I can see you really enjoy it now. You're more relaxed... more at peace with yourself... I've never seen you so... content with the way you are."

"I... I suppose I am," said Marion, giving a catlike grin. She felt Paul's thrusting grow more insistent, more passionate. "Oh, like that, Paul, but harder. Do it just a bit harder, Paul."

As Paul obliged, Marion's grin grew wider....

The next day Marion admired her nude body in the bathroom mirror and noticed a second gold band starting to grow on her rider, just inside the first. Her rider was maturing and taking more control of her mind. She modeled it proudly, admiring it, and her shapely ass, she realized that she was becoming perfectly content in her new role.

All that was about to change, however, when she received her latest assignment.

********

Marion was being punished.

It had all started innocently enough.

After she had taken off her clothes in Chloe's foyer, Marion padded to the master bedroom and got on her hands and knees on Chloe's bed. She was submitting herself, to be used in whatever way Chloe and the Hive decided it wanted her.

"You've become so wonderfully obedient," Chloe said with admiration in her voice, as she ran her hands across Marion's body.

Marion smiled. "Thank you, Chloe. I love to serve."

"I know you do." Marion shivered as she felt Chloe caress her round ass cheeks. As Chloe fondled her sister's bare ass, she inspected the rider on Marion's back. It was much meatier now than the immature rider she had implanted several weeks ago. It was at least three inches thick, and it had grown wider as well. The outermost golden band was bright and strong; and a second, inner band, had just started to emerge.

"Do you enjoy fucking men, and bringing them into the Hive?"

"I do," said Marion sincerely.

"Does it feel good to fuck other men and betray Paul?"

"No," said Marion. "Yes.... I... I must serve the Hive."

"That's right." As Chloe fondled her backside, she seemed to be weighing, considering. "I have your next assignment ready. Someone new to be brought into the Hive."

"Who?" Marion asked.

"Ryan," said Chloe. She enjoyed the surprised look on Marion's face.

"Ryan? My son, Ryan?" Marion was startled. Since she had settled into her role in the Hive, fucking men and giving them riders, she had no longer thought that anything could surprise her.

"The very one," said Chloe, as she reached out to fondle Marion's tits, which hung down heavily beneath her. Marion had the largest areolas Chloe had ever seen.

Marion frowned and tried to remember. Hadn't she agreed to join the Hive to protect... to protect Paul and the kids? It was a faint memory, hard to recall.

"But you said that if I joined the Hive that the kids would be protected."

"I did," said Chloe, fondling her teat, smiling as she made it grow. "And now the situation has changed. The Hive needs Ryan."

"Why?"

"Do you really have to ask?" Chloe chuckled. "He has a young, sexually mature body. He could be used to seduce many women into the Hive. Or he could be used as a tool of fertilization, to help create the next generation of Hiveflesh. Doesn't that excite you?" Having made one teat elongated, she started working on the other.

"Yes! I mean, no, Chloe, please don't make me do this," Marion cried. "He's my son!" Her eyes were filled with pleading. "Please. I'll sleep with anyone you want. But not Ryan!"

"You have become quite the slut, haven't you?" Chloe said. She squeezed one of Marion's teats until she gasped. "So you'll fuck anyone I say? That's not the Marion I grew up with."

"Yes, anyone," Marion said desperately. "Just don't take my son."

"I told you she wasn't ready," said Chloe's husband Stephan dispassionately. "All we needed to do was to wait another day or two, and she'll be wet and willing."

Chloe gave her husband a dirty look. "Marion will be ready now. Marion dear, lie on your back and spread your legs, please."

Marion rushed to obey, lying on her back and lifting her knees as she spread her legs. She shamelessly exposed her widely spread labial lips to her sister and her husband.

And then the torture began.

For the next two hours, Chloe started to play with her clitoris. Slower, faster, rougher, gentler--Chloe seemed to know what to do to bring her exactly to the edge without crossing over. Marion suspected her rider helped, inhibiting her orgasm. At first it was pleasurable, extremely pleasurable, but then gradually pleasure turned to pain as her orgasm became increasingly deferred. The buildup of tension, the inability to get release... Marion found herself in sexual agony.

And yet Marion lay there obediently with her legs spread, letting Chloe work on her. She didn't need to be restrained, because she was a loyal servant of the Hive. Chloe smiled as she saw Marion's face, twisted with need. She would let herself be sexually manipulated and tortured as long as the Hive required it.

After more than an hour, Marion's body was glistening with sweat, with droplets forming on her dark pubic bush. Marion's legs, bent upwards and spread widely to give Chloe easier access to her clitoral folds, looked beautiful as Chloe could see the contours of her firm thigh muscles, which had only gotten stronger over the past few weeks as she had fucked countless men.

"Please, Chloe, I need to come," said Marion. "Let me come, please."

"Not yet, dear sister," said Chloe, flashing her a smile.

Marion was in sexual agony. "Why are you doing this to me?" She asked, crying real tears. It had been close to two hours now. She was in sexual agony. She needed to come.

"You'll see dear," said Chloe. "Soon everything will be very clear to you."

"Chloe... Chloe... we're sisters," Marion cried.

"Yes," Chloe said, as she skillfully brushed Marion's ultra sensitive clit. "But soon, we'll be so much more."

Marion gave her sister a puzzled look, and felt a shiver when she saw the returning smile. "Please, Chloe, please let me come."

"Not yet," said Chloe. She continued to play with Marion's clit. It was mushy with the woman's natural juices. Chloe always seemed to know when to stop, when Marion was skating too close to the edge, when she needed to cool off a bit. It was almost as if her rider was in communication with Marion's.

And then Chloe abruptly pulled her hand away.

"Please, Chloe, don't stop!"

"You want me to continue?" Chloe asked.

"Yes," Marion cried, her face and hair drenched with sweat.

"Beg me," said Chloe.

"Please! Let me come!" Marion cried She thought of using her own hand to get herself off, but her rider whispered something inaudible to her and she quickly abandoned the idea.

"No," said Chloe. "Beg me to continue the torture. Beg me to continue to keep you on the edge!"

"Chloe-"

"Beg!"

"Please!" Marion cried. She needed it so badly. She felt like she would explode without Chloe's touch. "Keep torturing me, Chloe. Keep me skating on the edge! But don't stop touching me!"

Chloe smiled broadly and put her fingers on Marion's clit once again. She smiled up at her bearded husband Stephan. "You see? We are making progress." She turned back to Marion.

Between her legs, Chloe had the most incredible view. The thick pubic bush which framed her hot, pink, thickly engorged nether lips so wonderfully made Marion look so womanly, so sexually mature. Now that Marion was on the brink of orgasm, her labial lips were dilated, spreading outwards so artistically like a flower, revealing her clitoris, hot and pink and stiff and in vivid contrast to her wrinkled brown clitoral hood. Just above it was her green glowing Hive Stamp, indicating the fate she had agreed to accept for herself.

Marion's overstimulated clitoris stuck out proudly from her clitoral hood, so badly stimulated that any direct touch on the tip would cause instant release... if her rider permitted it. Chloe carefully limited herself to light, glancing touches to her clitoral hood. Marion had been so badly stimulated for the past two hours that anything else would cause her to climax.

"Now Marion, you are going to bring Ryan into the Hive, aren't you?"

"Please, Chloe, not Ryan!" Marion cried. Somehow despite her sexual torture she still had the capacity to resist. "I'll bring anyone, anyone you want into the Hive."

"Yes, you will," Chloe agreed. "And right now the Hive wants you to bring Ryan into the Hive. He's 18 years old and has a fine body which would serve the Hive well, wouldn't it?" She diddled Marion's brown clitoral hood a bit more, indirectly fondling the clit inside of it. "Wouldn't it?"

"Yes!" Marion gasped. "But please, not my son. I'll... I'll give you anyone. I'll give you Paul!"

"Paul" Chloe stiffened and flashed Stephan a knowing look. "You would bring Paul into the Hive?"

"Yes! Yes, if you want him," Marion cried.

Chloe diddled her sister more insistently. "You would make love to your husband, riding on top of him, making a new master from your own flesh to govern his mind?"

"Yes," Marion cried.

"You would watch eagerly as his rider took control of him, as he was trained to be nothing more than a tool of the Hive, just like you?"

"Yes!" Marion repeated. "Only please, let me come! I need to come, Chloe!" She sobbed hysterically.

But Chloe simply smiled and continued to play with Marion's mushy, sweat soaked clitoral hood. Whenever Marion thrusted upwards, to push her clit against Chloe's hand, Chloe would pull back.

"Why are you doing this?" Marion cried.

"It's Ryan we want, Marion. Not Paul. We'll take Paul, but we also want Ryan. You'll give us Paul, but we'll also take Ryan."

"No!" Marion cried.

"Yes," said Chloe. "Imagine seducing your son. Imagine the hardon growing in his pants as he breathes his first whiff of life giving pheromones."

"No, Chloe," said Marion.

"Imagine you rubbing his penis through his pants and giving him his first kiss. The first kiss that will boldly announce a promise of much more."

"Chloe, please, I need to come!" Marion cried. Her legs were still spread wide. Her vaginal lips were red and glistening. Her head rocked back and forth as Chloe stimulated her clitoral hood. Her body was drenched with sweat.

"Imagine you corrupting him, imagine you taking Ryan's fullness into your body for the first time, while Paul watches and approves-

"Chloe!" Marion gasped. She felt an increasing warming sensation on her back.

"Imagine riding your son's rigid shaft, making a master who will take control of his mind," said Chloe.

"Chloe!" Marion said again. Her rider began to get really hot, and she felt its tendrils grow stronger in her mind.

"Imagine Ryan being taken by the Hive, as he releases inside of you for the very first time-"

"Chloe!" Marion's body grew rigid. "Ah... ah.... Chloe!"

Chloe gave Stephan a triumphant look and immediately began to masturbate the sensitive tip of Marion's clitoris. It didn't take more than a few swipes to bring her over the edge.

"Ah, ah, aaaaahhhhhhhh!" Marion gave a harsh cry, a cry of frustration born of two hours of sexual torture as her ass cheeks became as hard as rocks. She gasped again, her body and tits heaving, as she breathed rapidly. And then slowly, very slowly, she came down from her high. As she did she felt... different.

Marion blinked and looked around, as if waking up from a deep sleep

"Is something wrong, dear?" Chloe asked.

Marion wet her lips. "What am I doing here, Chloe?"

"You're receiving your new instructions. You're to bring your son Ryan into the Hive. Does that please you?"

"Ryan?" said Marion.

"He has a sexy body, doesn't he?" Chloe gave Marion's labia a gentle caress, as if to milk the last vestiges of her orgasm.

"He most certainly does," Marion purred, thinking of her son's large penis. She hadn't seen it recently, but accidently caught a glimpse in the shower a few months ago. Ryan had a baby face but was very sexually mature below the belt.

"Would you like to bring him into the Hive?"

To bring her only son into the Hive? "Of course," said Marion, without hesitation. She sat up. "When would you like it done?"

"Tonight would be fine."

Marion smiled and got up. For some reason her body felt sore. She yawned and stretched. "I can't wait to bring Ryan into the Hive. I have a feeling he's going to be a fantastic lover."

"Yes, I thought the same thing too," said Chloe. "You may get dressed now, dear."

As Marion turned around, Chloe saw that her rider now had two solid gold bands on it. Chloe's diddling had pushed her over the edge. Now that Marion wore a double banded rider, her doubts and reticence were shoved aside, the mewlings of a mind which was increasingly hard to recall and less and less relevant.

Once Marion was dressed she turned to Chloe. "Thank you for your guidance and all your support."

"Do you mean that?" Chloe asked, her eyes gleaming.

"Of course," said Marion.

"Then seal it with a kiss. A kiss like you mean it."

Marion looked at her sister and took a deep breath, and gave her sister a firm kiss, full of passion. She pressed her breasts against Chloe's as she kissed her ferociously and rubbed her sister's lower back, hugging her tightly.

"Do you find me sexy, Marion?" Chloe whispered in her ear.

"Very much so," said Marion. "But Chloe... I'm not like that with women."

"Just wait and see," said Chloe, with a smile that gave Marion the chills.

********

When Marion got home, Paul wasn't there. He must be working late. Good.

But while Ryan was home, so were his sisters Rachel and Susan. Marion would have to handle this very, very carefully. Rachel and Susan were talking in the living room. That wouldn't do, not at all. The living room was right next to Ryan's bedroom. Marion paced back and forth nervously. An eternity seemed to pass before the girls got up and went to their rooms. She heard one door slam shut.