Bred by the Hive Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Good enough.

Marion hurried to the master bedroom and then the bathroom, closing the door quietly behind her. She took a deep breath and tried to calm herself. Then she quickly disrobed, and in moments was naked in front of the mirror. She cupped her heavy breasts. She knew that in moments her son, her only son, would be seeing them and touching them for the very first time. Her hands moved down to the joining between her legs. She nervously rubbed her labial lips. In mere minutes she would feel her son inside of her. The thought excited her but also filled her with fear. What if Ryan rejected her? What if the pheromones weren't strong enough to overcome his reluctance to making love to his own mother? What if Ryan didn't even find her attractive?

Amid her thoughts Marion felt her rider pulsate on her back. Pulse. Marion felt a little calmer and stood a little straighter. Pulse. Marion felt another wave of calmness and stood even more erect. Each pulse seemed to reassure her.

Marion looked into the mirror again. She saw a stunning, sexually vibrant female with a gorgeous rider on her back. There is no way any human male, not even her own son, could reject her. Thus fortified, she took a deep breath and considered what to wear. A tight blouse and short skirt? A sexy dress? Should she even wear underwear?

In the end Marion decided to simply wear a plain cotton bathrobe. She donned it and tied the drawstring tightly. She carefully applied eye shadow and eyeliner, rouge, and lipstick. Then she took one last look at herself, took a deep breath, and summoned the courage to open the bathroom door.

The girls were still in their bedroom. Rachel's was closed, but Susan's was partially open. It would have to do. Marion made her way to Ryan's bedroom and knocked.

"Come in," she heard.

Marion entered Ryan's bedroom, carefully closing the door right behind her.

"Hey," said Ryan, barely looking up. Ryan was sitting in his bed reading his Pad. He was completely oblivious to what was about to happen to him.

"Hey," Marion smiled. Marion wiggled her hips and slowly walked over to his bed.

Ryan saw his mother was wearing dark eye shadow, heavy rouge, and bright red lipstick. He sniffed the air and started to smell the distinct smell of his mother's musky scent. "What're you all made up for? Are you going out?"

"No. I just wanted to look pretty for my handsome son," Marion smiled at him. "Do you think I look pretty, Ryan?"

"Yeah," said Ryan gruffly, giving her an odd look. He couldn't help but notice the outlines of her large breasts through her thin white cotton bathrobe. The smell of Marion's scent entered his lungs, and made his heart beat faster.

"We haven't really talked much in a while. I just wanted to hear how you're doing," said Marion, trying to keep the anxiety out of her voice. "Tell me how things are in school, dear." She sat down on his bed and casually put a hand on his leg. Her touch was electric.

Ryan told her about some of his course work at college. As they talked, he breathed more and more of the pheromone in, and felt himself getting more and more sexually excited. His mother was casually rubbing his legs now, but even that simple act was exciting him tremendously. He dared not look down to see if his growing erection was sticking out of his pants, but he guessed it was. Why was he getting so sexually excited around his mother? He felt embarrassed and confused by his own anatomical reactions.

"Are you still seeing that girl, Sarah?" Marion asked, as she continued to rub him.

"I... yeah," said Ryan. He felt his penis getting even larger. He knew it must be making an outline in his pants by now. He saw Marion looking down there and blushed.

"Have you been... intimate with her, Ryan?" Marion asked.

"Mom!" Ryan blushed even more furiously.

Marion reached out and patted the outline of Ryan's penis. The act excited her.

"Mom!" Ryan cried again. He was so aroused that her mere touch almost caused him to climax.

"There's nothing to be ashamed of," said Marion. "Are you getting... excited, dear?"

"I...uh, no," said Ryan, blushing furiously as he hastily turned his head away.

Marion turned his head by the chin to face her. "I think you are," she said firmly. With all her dark eye shadow and makeup, she had the face of a stranger. Her eyes were filled with a strange hungering. Marion locked gazes with him, nodded in response to something Ryan didn't hear, and then leaned forward, pressing her lips against his.

Ryan moaned the minute he felt his mother's plush lips press against him. After the slightest hesitation, he responded, grinding his lips against hers. A chill of sheer pleasure went down Marion's spine as she knew at that moment that her son was attracted to her. She pulled back a moment later with a satisfied smile.

"That was good," Marion smiled, which made Ryan's body tingle. "Did you like that, Ryan?"

"Yes," said Ryan, feeling conflicted. "But-"

"There are no buts," said Marion firmly. "I have something I think you're going to enjoy even more," she added. She opened her bathrobe and tossed it aside, revealing her heavy breasts and furry pubis.

"Mom!" Ryan cried, his eyes going wide in a way that so tremendously pleased and aroused his mother.

Marion felt a wave of arousal coursing through her body. Even a week ago the thought of being naked in front of her 18 year old son would have filled her with shame and horror. But now she was ready for more, much more.

Marion cupped her heavy breasts and gave him a sexy smile. "Do you like my body, Ryan?"

"Mom, you shouldn't be doing this!" Ryan was wide eyed as he watched his mother massage her heavy breasts. She had enormous areolas, and her heavy breasts gleamed under the bedroom lights.

"Why not?" Marion asked. She ran her hands down her body, her belly, her thighs, her ass, even letting one hand rub playfully inside her pubic bush. She watched her son's eyes following her movements every step of the way.

"Do you like my body, Ryan?" She continued to fondle herself as she smiled flirtatiously at him.

"I don't know," said Ryan. But he did know. He stared at her large, heavy breasts. Her nipples were hard, and her areolas were large and red. He wanted so much to touch them, to suck them. The pheromones were controlling his desires now.

"I think you do," Marion declared, and she stared at him with such intensity that Ryan felt his heart fluttering. "I've often caught you staring at my breasts, especially when I'm wearing a bathing suit. One time I overheard you telling your friends that I was the sexiest mom ever. Was that true, Ryan? Am I the sexiest Mom ever?" She shamelessly rubbed her vaginal lips as she smiled at him.

Ryan seemed to be at a loss for words. Marion leaned forward and kissed him again passionately, fervently. Ryan felt like he was being propelled into outer space.

"Do you find me sexy, Ryan?" she asked again.

"Yes," he said, in a whisper. With that one simple word, an enormous barrier between them came tumbling down. They would have intercourse. It was only a matter of time before Marion completely broke down his defenses.

She pressed against him furiously, kissing him while also whispering hot and heavy in his ear. "You've fantasized about it, haven't you, Ryan? Making love to me. Being inside of me."

Ryan blushed furiously.

"Tell me," said Marion, kissing him repeatedly, as she pressed her heavy breasts against his chest. "Tell me," she demanded again.

"Yes," Ryan hissed, feeling terribly ashamed.

"And do you want to be inside of me right now, Ryan?"

Ryan's penis was so hard that it ached. He always thought his mother was sexy, but now, with the pheromones, she was irresistible. He felt the incredible urge to fill her with his organ, to pump her with his seed. "Yes... I... I want you, Mom," he said, in a thoroughly embarrassed tone.

Marion smiled broadly and started to pull off his clothes. Ryan didn't resist and even lifted his arms to let her remove his shirt. He lifted his bottom to let Marion take off his pants. Marion pretended to be shocked when she saw his giant erection sticking out prominently inside his underwear.

"Ryan!" she said, in a mock horrified tone as she gently touched the rod shape straining at the tight white clothy material. "What's this?"

Ryan was at a loss for words. "I... I...."

"Ryan," said Marion innocently, running her fingertips along his penis. "Is this because of me?"

"I... I don't know... maybe." Ryan's face flushed red and he looked like he wanted to melt under her gaze.

"Maybe." Marion laughed and pressed her lips against his. Ryan would cooperate. She knew it for a fact. She cackled as she pulled down his underwear and his erect organ sprang free. It was huge, bigger than Paul's, and wonderfully framed by dark curly pubic hair nearly the exact same shade as hers.

"You're so sexy," she whispered. Marion didn't think Ryan could turn a deeper shade of crimson, but he could.

"Really?" he said.

"Um hm," she gave him a powerful gaze. "Would you like me to touch it?"

Ryan reddened again. "I don't know... if you like... maybe."

"Maybe," Marion grinned. She reached out and put her fingertips on his shaft. Even this slight touch made Ryan gasp. Marion felt an electric wave as well as she ran her fingertips along his shaft. She was touching her son's sexual organ for the very first time! Their relationship had changed irrevocably; they were no longer merely mother and son, but woman and man, bound together by sexual imperatives. At that moment Marion felt so grateful to the Hive, grateful that it had given her the ability to join with her son in a new and exciting way.

It was time.

Marion wordlessly pulled Ryan so they were both standing up and pressed her body against his. Now they were both completely naked and it felt glorious. She felt his erection pressing impatiently against her belly and groin as she grinded her heavy breasts and pubis against his. They kissed and Ryan no longer hesitated, giving as good as he got.

Normally, at this point Marion would insert Ryan into her and start the process of reproduction, to make a master for her young 18 year old son. But Marion wanted to enjoy to savor the experience as long as she could. She only had one son and she could only bring him into the Hive once. Her rewired mind wanted to enjoy every minute of it. She ground her thick wad of dark pubic hair against the swelling purple head of his penis and felt a thrilling chill as Ryan groaned in discomfort and pleasure.

She put a finger over his lips. "Not so loudly, my sweet. We wouldn't want your sisters Rachel or Susan to hear, would we?"

Ryan shook his head weakly as Marion smiled and rubbed her heavy breasts against his flat chest. "Mom, you're so sexy. But... is it really right to be doing this?" he asked.

Marion took Ryan's painfully stiff penis in her hand and raised it. "Look at this, Ryan. Does this care whether I'm your mother, or the girl next door, or another of a billion women?"

"N-no," said Ryan.

With her fingers of one hand Marion started to rub the head of his organ, while with the other she ran up and down the base of the shaft, gently squeezing his testicles. Ryan gasped, and Marion smiled at him, and she saw him visibly shudder. Soon his organ would be coursing inside of her, penetrating her so wonderfully just as Paul's did, filling her with the sticky seed from his heavy balls. The thought drove her wild with desire. "That's quite right, Ryan. Your penis doesn't think. It just feels. And right now, it feels like it wants to go inside a vagina, any vagina. Is that correct, Ryan?" As she said "feels", she gently squeezed on his testicles. The warmth of her hand caused his penis to get even more erect.

"Y-yes," said Ryan.

She gave her son a sexy smile, highlighted by the dark makeup around her eyes and her bright red lipstick. "And whose vagina do you want to be inside right now?"

Ryan gulped. "Y-yours, Mom." He couldn't resist. His mother was sexy in a way he had never even imagined. At this moment, he wanted her more than any other woman in the world.

Marion gave a cackle of delight as a chill went down her spine. She spread her legs delightfully, giving Ryan an incredible view of her dark pubic triangle and her thick labial lips. She had shaved the hair around her labial lips, to make them stand out more. And then Ryan noticed the glowing green alien symbol just above her slit, some kind of tattoo that made his mother look even more sexually experienced, giving him a secret thrill. He was about to ask her a question when Marion grabbed his penis and started to rub the head of it against her clitoris, just below her glowing Slave Mark tattoo.

"Ooooh Mom!" Ryan cried. The head of his penis felt incredibly stimulated.

"Do you want to be inside me, Ryan?" Marion asked softly.

"Yes!" Ryan gasped.

"Do you want me to make love to you now?"

"Yes!" he cried. Ryan stared at her dark triangle of her pubic hair, and her freshly shaved nether lips. She looked so womanly, so sexy. At that moment he felt like his mother was the sexiest woman in the world. He wanted to be inside of her, making love to her, more than anything.

"But doesn't it bother you that I'm your Mom?" Marion asked him in a mocking tone, as she continued to rub against him. She enjoyed stretching this out; she was enjoying every extra second of it. She would make the first taking of her only son last forever, if she could.

"Just do it, Mom! Please!" Ryan cried. His balls were in critical pain; and his penis felt like it was going to explode.

Marion grinned wolfishly. Ryan was ready to join the Hive.

She pushed him playfully onto the bed. He landed with a thud on his back. He looked all wide eyed as Marion mounted him, stretching her legs outside of his, giving him a wonderful view of her Slave Mark and her thick, red labial lips.

This was it!

Marion raised herself up and lifted and aimed her son's penis at the glistening lower entrance. Her young man was about to get his very own master, and she was about to feel her son inside of her for the first time while experiencing a mind shattering orgasm as her rider took life energy from her body to reproduce. Everyone would come out ahead.

But just as Marion was about to lower herself onto her son to begin the ritual of reproduction, the door to Ryan's bedroom came crashing open. Marion whirled to face it.

"What in the world is going on here?"

It was Paul.

"Dad!" Ryan cried, scrambling away from Marion, as if a few inches separating them might undo the image of what they had been doing.

"Marion, what in the world are you doing?" Paul's eyes were ablaze with fury and a world of hurt.

Marion felt her double banded rider hot and heavy on her back and in her mind. She should have been panicky, but somehow she wasn't. Her rider pulsed strongly on her back once, dampening her panic. It pulsed a second time, and Marion felt increased confident. It pulsed a third, and suddenly Marion felt supremely calm.

Something in her head clicked, and she stood up mechanically, like an automaton. She smiled down at Ryan and simply said, "We'll finish this later, dear.", in an extremely sexy, confident way as she stood there naked before him with her heavy breasts. She then turned to her husband. "Hello, Paul," she said, in an unnaturally calm voice as she walked towards him. From that angle Paul couldn't see her rider. Ryan, unfortunately, could. His eyes went wide as he saw the heavy double banded rider on her back.

Marion, still nude, calmly walked up to Paul and put her hands on his shoulders. "Paul, dear, let me explain."

He pulled away from her. "Explain? You were fucking our son! What is there to explain?"

Marion saw the hurt and outrage in her husband's eyes. She knew she had no choice now, no choice at all.

Paul would have to be brought into the Hive.

Chloe hadn't explicitly ordered it, but Marion knew it had to be done. She herself had been fantasizing about it for weeks now, ever since her rider first matured. She instinctively knew that the Hive would want Paul brought in sooner or later. After this unexpected interruption it would have to be sooner. Paul mustn't be allowed to interfere.

"Come with me, Paul. Come and I'll explain everything."

Paul reluctantly let his nude wife lead him by the hand to the master bedroom. She seemed entirely too calm, given what he had just caught her doing. There was something totally unnatural about her attitude. As he let himself be led, Marion smiled at him to let him know how pleased she was by his compliance, all the while careful to walk abreast of him so he couldn't see the rider on her back.

When they got to the bedroom Marion closed the door behind them and Paul heard the clicking sound of the lock engaging. His eyebrows shot up. "Now, what is this all about?"

The smell of Marion's natural body odor started to fill the room.

Marion walked sinuously over to him, one leg in front of the other, rotating her hips, secretly reveling in the feeling of her pubic hair rubbing against her thighs. She smiled charmingly at Paul and sat on the bed and patted the space next to him. "Sit down, dear, and I'll explain everything."

Paul gave her a hard eyed look.

"Sit!" Marion commanded.

Paul, biting his lip, reluctantly sat, two feet away from her. She scooted over so they were thigh to thigh. As she spoke to him, she started rubbing his arms. The smell of Marion's musky scent filled the air.

"What you saw must have been very disturbing, from your point of view," said Marion, as she squeezed his biceps. Even in his early 40's, Paul still had a well muscled body. He would serve the Hive well.

"From my point of view? From any point of view!" Paul cried. "Marion, how could you do that with your own son?"

"It's hard to explain," said Marion, wetting her lips. She continued to fondle his arms. "Paul, dear, recently I've discovered something very important about myself."

Paul frowned as he started to breathe his wife's thick, musky scent in. He felt it starting to excite him, but only vaguely understood what was happening on an unconscious level.

"What have you discovered, Marion? That you like to fuck our son?"

"Yes," said Marion, not in the least bit embarrassed. "That, and I am a sensual woman. A sensual woman with needs."

"Don't I satisfy those?" Paul said, with a pained look on his face. His breathing started to grow more rapid, his body began to perspire, and he felt his penis slowly starting to wake up.

Marion shook her head. "My needs have grown so much that you can no longer satisfy them Paul. No single man can. I've learned to embrace my sexuality, Paul. And that means I have greater appetites."

Paul stared into her green eyes, so beautifully framed by the dark eye shadow and the long eyelashes she was wearing. His penis was fully erect now. "Have you... have you slept with other men?"

Marion nodded. And then she did something unexpected. She kissed him.

Paul groaned as his entire body tingled, especially in his penis. He felt a painful tightness in his balls, an urgent need for release. Her feminine musky scent only inflamed him as he breathed it in deeply. He should be angry with Marion but- "How many men?"

"Many," Marion whispered, kissing him again. She felt the lines of his penis through his pants, felt his tight stiffness, and she smiled.

"And did you like it?" Paul asked, as his penis throbbed with need. His entire body was tingling, and his chest was tight; he had inhaled too much of his wife's sexy scent now to turn back. Despite the intensity of her betrayal, despite what he had seen her doing just moments ago with their only son, he needed to be inside his wife now, and needed it badly.