Bred by the Hive Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Paul." Marion kissed him again, tenderly, joyfully. "I loved it."

Paul winced. What Marion was saying was so hurtful... and yet he was so aroused.

"You like it, don't you?" said Marion. "Hearing about me and other men. You want to hear it all, don't you?"

"No," said Paul.

Marion looked into his eyes and saw the naked sexual desire, the intense need she had created which needed filling. "Yes, you do," she grinned, kissing him again. She pulled experimentally at his shirt. After a moment's hesitation, Paul lifted up his arms to help. In moments he was as naked as she was, sporting an enormous erection.

"I met the most amazing man named Eduardo," said Marion, as she started to stroke his erection. It bobbed and weaved at her touch.

"You did?"

"Yes," said Marion, her eyes shining. "He was my first."

"Your first?" said Paul, his eyes narrowing.

"My first after you," Marion explained. She saw his penis get redder and vibrate. She knew he wouldn't last long. She stroked him ever so lightly with her fingertips. "He taught me how to fuck, Paul. How to fuck other men and not feel guilty about it. He freed my sexuality, Paul."

Paul groaned as Marion cuddled against him, one naked body to another. He had done so a thousand times before, but she had never felt like this. She never felt as good as this. The touch of her body against his was electric.

"You liked having sex with him?" Paul asked.

"He was incredible," Marion whispered, hot and heavy in his ear, as she kissed him furiously. "Bigger than you. Better than you."

Marion's words should have enraged Paul, and part of him was enraged, but a larger part, a far larger part, was terribly, terribly aroused.

Paul groaned as Marion rubbed her sweaty vulva in a circle against his erect organ. She played with rubbing his engorged head against her folds.

"Something's happened to me, Paul," said Marion, as she continued her movements.

"What... what happened?" Paul asked between kisses.

"I got taken, Paul." Marion smiled at the thought.

"Taken?" His eyes narrowed.

"By this," said Marion momentarily turning around so he could see her back.

Paul gasped as he saw the heavy pancake on her back. It was thick. It had two golden bands around it. It pulsated. It was alive! "Marion, what is that?"

"It's called a rider, Paul," said Marion. "Chloe gave it to me." She started hugging him again, rubbing her body insistently against his.

"But... Chloe gave it to you?" Paul's mind, heavily clouded with pheromones and sexual need, was having a difficult time processing this.

"She seduced me, Paul. Just as I'm seducing you now," said Marion, looking into his eyes as she rubbed her heavy breasts against him. For some reason Paul found it much more arousing than he normally did. He needed sex, and he needed it badly.

Paul tried to think clearly. "What... what is it doing to you?"

"It... it controls me," said Marion. "It makes me serve the Hive."

"The Hive?"

"An alien intelligence." She smiled at him with a gleam in her eyes. "You will understand very soon, when you get your own rider," Marion promised. She pushed him back onto the bed, and mounted him in one, smooth easy move. Marion moved her nether lips closer to his penis, and lifted his stiff organ and rubbed it slowly against her labia, being careful not to insert it. Not yet.

"Marion, what are you going to do?" said Paul.

Marion looked down at the man she loved so much. He at least deserved to know the truth. "I am going to make love to you, Paul. I am going to make love to you, giving my rider the energy to split into two, and then the new rider will climb on your back and take control of your mind." Even the mere thought of it excited her wildly.

"No, Marion, don't!" Paul cried. He put his hands on her waist, but only made a very half-hearted effort to push her away. Right now what he needed more than anything was sexual release. Paul felt his penis practically bursting with need. His testicles were positively painful. All other considerations were secondary.

"I'm... I'm sorry Paul. But it has to be done," Marion said, a bit regretfully, as traces of her former self emerged. Before he could object again, Marion aimed his penis and leaned down and made the natural connection, the same one men and women have been making for thousands of years.

Paul cried out from the sensation as Marion's wet, tight warmth engulfed his aching organ. She immediately started to ride up and down on his shaft. It felt so good, and yet he was acutely aware that while they were having sex, another biological process was also occurring on her back. "Marion, please don't do this!" Paul said, even as he loved the feeling of being inside her.

"I can't stop myself!" Marion cried. She really couldn't, not even if she wanted to. Her mind had already been remapped by the Hive. Her sex drive had increased five fold. Marion felt her strong double banded rider's tendrils in her mind, filling her with one overriding imperative: the urge to reproduce. She felt herself moving more rapidly, violently, up and down on Paul's penis as her heart pounded and her body perspired all over as she prepared her body for reproduction. Her rider would need her energy in order to grow and procreate.

Paul continued to plead with her. "Just give me an orgasm. I don't need the other thing."

"I'm... I'm so sorry, Paul," said Marion, suddenly feeling conflicted. "But... it's time for you to join the Hive," said Marion. However regretful her tone, she felt a thrill in her vagina as she uttered the words. She had been dreaming of nothing else for days. Her rider had been shaping her, preparing her for this very moment, feeding her a series of very erotic dreams of Marion growing a baby rider for Paul, of watching Paul being taken by her new rider, of Paul being used as a tool of fertilization. The images of Paul having sex with young, attractive women shouldn't have excited Marion, but somehow they did, terribly so. She wanted Paul made into a tool of the Hive; she wanted it so badly now.

Marion pinned Paul's hands above his head with her dainty hands. Normally, Paul could escape easily, but his will to resist had been sapped. Right now he had one urgent need, his aching organ. Only after that was satisfied could he think about anything else.

Marion groaned as she felt her exertions feeding her rider, causing it to bubble and expand on her back. "Aaaahhhh. Paul... I can already feel it starting to grow. It's bubbling up on my back, Paul. I'm making a rider, just for you!" She gave him such a sensual stare as she moved up and down. "You're going to look so sexy with a rider on your back."

"No I won't!" Paul cried, still lost in intense need.

"You will!" said Marion resolutely. "You're going to become a tool of the Hive. You're going to have sex with so many women and you'll love every minute of it!"

"Sex... with a lot of women?"

Marion smiled. "Young ones. Sexy ones. Oooooh." She felt that her rider was almost on the verge of splitting. It flooded her body with sexual pleasure, urging her to go faster. She felt fluid coming out of the bottom of her rider, flowing into her ass crack, coating her asshole with a warm, sticky substance. She felt the warmth of this anal invasion and smiled. It was almost time.

"Oh, Paul, it feels so good. It all feels so good," said Marion, her makeup encrusted eyes looking so helpless even as she was nominally in charge. "It's using my flesh to reproduce Paul. My life energy is going into the new master who is going to take over your mind and body. Think about it, Paul: you're going to have the flesh of my flesh on your back. We'll be closer in a way we've never been before." She looked so joyful, so content, so living in the moment as she rode on his shaft.

"Please don't do this," Paul pleaded again, even as he felt the intense need to come.

"You might as well ask yourself not to do this, Paul," said Marion, gasping slightly as her rider continued to expand. It was almost time.

"Me?" said Paul.

"Whose penis is hard inside of me? The head of your penis is stimulating me, Paul. It's stimulating my rider to reproduce. You're cooperating just as much as I am."

"No!" Paul cried.

"Yes," said Marion, riding up and down with satisfaction. "You know what's being made on my back. You know what's going to happen to you! And yet, you're the hardest I've felt in a long time, perhaps the hardest ever! You want it too!"

Paul's facial features contorted as he realized that he was actually participating in his enslavement. He tried to stop but he couldn't. He had breathed in too much of the alien pheromones. He needed to come too badly.

"That's right, dear, keep thrusting. Keep helping me make a master for your body and your mind," said Marion, who was enjoying every moment of the process. "Just a few more thrusts, that's all I need!"

"No!" Paul cried. But he kept thrusting nonetheless, matching her downward motions with upwards ones, to give his penis the maximum sensation.

Marion smiled wolfishly as she realized that Paul couldn't stop. "I love you so much," she whispered, as she felt her master bubbling on her back and her cunt filled with penis. "We are going to create Hive Life, to commit the ultimate act of love, and I love you so much for it!"

"No, Marion, we can't!" Paul cried, even as he kept moving in time to her thrusts. "Please, try to think about what you're doing!"

"I am," said Marion, still moving up and down. She shivered as her rider prepared to split. "It's the only way to protect the kids."

"To protect the kids? You were about to give one of these things to Ryan!" said Paul.

"To protect Rachel and Susan," said Marion desperately. "They must be protected!" She bit back a moan, as she felt her rider beginning to split.

"Marion, if you're controlled by this thing, and I'm about to be controlled by it, how will the kids be protected?"

Marion gave an almost silent gasp, her mouth agape, as she felt her rider splitting on her back. Her nipples were as hard as pebbles, and her clitoris was all aflame.

Paul persisted, his tone as urgent as his need for climax. "How will the kids be protected if we're both under mind control! With riders controlling both of us, they'll be next!"

But Marion no longer heard his words. At that moment the one rider on her back became two. Her mind was suddenly wrapped up in the tremendous orgasm rolling through her body as her rider rewarded her for another successful reproduction. Her body shook and shuddered and her eyes rolled upwards and her lower lip trembled as she rode another orgasmic high, even as she was still delightfully impaled on Paul's erect organ. Her breasts heaved and she gasped and cried out and slowly came down from her high. When it was done, she looked down at Paul with new resolution as a new baby rider started to crawl down her arm.

"It is done," Marion said softly. "I have created a new master to take control of your mind, Paul."

"No!" Paul cried. But he still felt weak. The pheromones had heightened his arousal, and he still hadn't come.

Marion, as if reading his mind, once again grabbed his wrists and pinned them above his head. She started moving rapidly once more "Come for me, darling. Come for me now."

Marion poled up and down on him faster and faster even as the newborn rider started to move down her arm. Marion smiled down at him. "I can't wait to see my baby rider nuzzling between your shoulder blades, controlling you, making you mine." Her eyes sparkled with delight. "It will bring us even closer together, Paul, closer even than when I have you inside me. You'll look so sexy when you have a rider on you. My rider on you. Come for me, darling, come for me now."

Even as Paul watched the rider slowly crawl down her arm towards him he felt overwhelmed. It was all too much for him, her heavy erect nippled breasts hanging over him, her sexy voice, her domineering gaze, her obsessive smile. Paul cried out in extreme pleasure and relief as his penis exploded, sending enormous ropes of sperm shooting inside his wife. As he did, the rider on her arm jumped onto his back. Paul blinked rapidly as the two sensations mixed together.

He stiffened and cried out. "My head! I feel things in my head!" Paul cried.

"Don't fight it!" Marion urged him. A secondary orgasm washed over her as she watched her husband being brought into the Hive. At that moment Paul looked so incredibly sexy as the Hive took control of his mind. As his jaw dropped open his eyes looked distant, and he gave several tiny gasps, Marion felt repeated throbs of pleasure in her clitoris as her husband was brought under alien control. The hard part was now over. Marion smiled knowingly and moved up and down on Paul's penis at a slower pace, milking the last echoes of their combined orgasms. It was one of the best she had ever had. The feeling of taking Paul had been priceless.

And then he was silent. She knew it was done.

"What are you?" she asked, continuing to move up and down on his penis.

"HiveFlesh," said Paul, in a dull monotone.

"And what is your purpose?"

"To fertilize eggs, and expand the Hive."

Marion reached down and kissed him.

********

Chloe had to be informed. Marion had put on a bathrobe but Paul sat naked on the bed, staring dully into space as she activated the holocomm.

Marion hadn't been certain how Chloe would take the news. The Hive didn't like to hear reports of failure. She had been ordered to bring Ryan into the Hive, but had brought Paul in instead.

Chloe, however, couldn't have been more delighted when she heard what happened. "And so you decided... on your own initiative... to bring Paul into the Hive?"

"I had no choice, Chloe," said Marion. "Please, forgive me." She hoped she wouldn't be punished again. Her memory of that long, agonizing clitoral edging session with Chloe was still seared into her memory.

"My dear sister," Chloe purred. "There's absolutely nothing for you to apologize about! Quite the opposite. The Hive is very impressed with you for taking such initiative! You will still bring Ryan into the Hive, of course."

"Yes, first thing tomorrow," Marion promised.

"Good," said Chloe. "Then bring him to me."

"Ryan?"

"Paul," said Chloe.

"When?" said Marion.

Chloe's grin grew broader. "Now."

Marion felt a small wave of panic that her rider suppressed. "All, all right." Her hand moved to terminate the connection.

"One more thing," said Chloe. "It's important that Ryan not get any mixed messages from his parents. He's still at a very sensitive juncture, not having taken a rider yet."

"He was on the verge of taking one. I'm sure he will again," said Marion.

"Yes, he will," said Chloe. "And to make certain of that, you will have Paul encourage him."

"What?" said Marion.

"Instruct Paul to encourage the connection."

"But...." Marion looked over at Paul, who had a glazed expression on his face. "He just got his rider a few minutes ago. It doesn't have the kind of influence over him that mine does." She felt the heaviness of her double banded rider on her back.

"Train him," said Chloe simply.

"How?"

"You will know," said Chloe. And then the connection faded.

Marion turned to Paul. It was unclear how much he had heard. She opened her bathrobe and shrugged it off, and sat by him in bed. "Paul, dear. We have to go to Chloe's now. But first I need you to do a little thing. I need you to tell Ryan that it's all right... that what he and I was doing was all right."

Paul turned and faced her. "No," he whispered. "It's not right."

Marion heard her rider whisper something inaudibly in her mind. She reached out and started to stroke Paul's organ, which had grown soft from their lovemaking. It quickly grew hard. It was no surprise. Even an immature rider could stimulate sexual desire.

"I am going to make love to Ryan, Paul, and you are going to not only approve of it but encourage it," she said, her hand starting to move rapidly. "Imagine Ryan's hardness inside me."

"No!" Paul was resolute even as his small rider pulsated furiously on his back.

Marion persisted, both with her words and her hand. "Imagine his pleasure as I bring him to a mind blowing orgasm."

"No!" Paul cried, as the sexual tension in his penis and balls only intensified.

Marion smiled wickedly, and let the words pour out of her, her rider guiding both her tongue and her rapidly moving hand. "Yes. Imagine me coupling with Ryan, having sex with him, feeling him climax inside of me, filling me with his seed while I make a new master for him."

"No!" Paul cried again. Paul groaned as his penis tingled painfully. It was as if he hadn't just had sex ten minutes ago. He felt the sudden urge to climax again.

"Let's have sex," he gasped.

"No, Paul." Marion shook her head. "The Hive is in control of your sexuality now, and you will not have release until you do what it wants." She looked at him sternly with her beautiful green eyes. With her free hand tossed back her thick black hair even as her other hand worked him hard. She felt her heavy rider pulsating hard on her back and in her mind.

"What... what do you want?" Paul gasped.

"You know what I want, Paul," said Marion. She spoke in an unaccustomly firm voice. "You will encourage Ryan to have sex with me."

"No!" Paul gasped.

"I will have sex with Ryan, I will create a rider for him, and you will approve of it and help make it happen," said Marion, in the same steely tone.

"How... how can you do that? You're his mother!" Paul cried.

Marion spoke with certainty in her voice as she felt the warmth of her rider on her back. "I am his mother but I am also part of the Hive. I am a fully functioning female and my purpose is to bring males into the Hive, and Ryan will make an excellent addition.... And so will you, Paul." She abruptly pulled her hand away.

Paul tried to replace it with his own hand, to bring himself off, but his own touch caused him to recoil in pain.

"Ow!" he cried. A stab of agony lanced through his penis.

"Only I can bring you relief, Paul," said Marion. "Only through the Hive can you get the release you need. What will it be?"

Paul looked up at Marion's resolute face, and felt himself aching with need.

Marion, realizing Paul was at his most vulnerable, decided to strike. "Momomomomom."

Paul stiffened.

"Momomomomomom," said Marion.

"Momomomomomom," Paul repeated.

"Momomomomomom," said Marion.

"Momomon, Momomomomom," Paul repeated.

Marion smiled, and started to stroke him gently once more. "You will encourage Ryan to make love to me."

"Yes," said Paul, with a glazed expression.

"You will encourage it, because you want it to happen."

"Yes," Paul gasped. "Yes, yes, yes!"

********

It had been nearly an hour since Marion had come into Ryan's room and tried to have sex with him. It all seemed like a dream to Ryan. With each passing moment he convinced himself more and more that it hadn't really happened. There was no way that Mom would-

And then there was a knock on his bedroom door which caused a surge of fear to go down Ryan's spine. "Come-come in," he said

And then Marion came in, followed by Paul. Both were wearing bathrobes now.

"Dear, I'm so sorry we were interrupted before," said Marion sweetly. "But your father has something to tell you."

Ryan spoke first, worriedly quickly. "Dad, listen, I'm so sorry! It will never happen again!"

"Wait." Marion held up a restraining hand. "Paul?" She glanced at Paul, whose head was bowed. "Was there something you wanted to tell Ryan?"

"Yes," said Paul slowly. He looked pained, and spoke in a labored tone. "It's... it's all right."