Bred by the Hive Ch. 20

Story Info
Marion seduces son while husband is brainwashed by the Hive.
10.3k words
4.34
12.6k
16

Part 20 of the 54 part series

Updated 09/20/2023
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, Ryan looked anxiously at his mother at breakfast. Marion had almost succeeded in seducing her son the previous night, almost succeeded in bringing him inside her while she made a master to ride on his back and rule his mind. But then her husband Paul had interrupted and she had had to deal with him first. She knew Ryan was aroused and confused and upset from their unfinished business. She saw the look of needing in his eyes. They both had unfinished business together. Marion looked at Susan and Rachel, who were busy eating breakfast, and went over to Ryan and whispered exactly one word in his ear.

Tonight.

***********

That evening Paul bundled off Rachel and Susan to the mall, to go shopping for shoes. Marion informed him it should take at least an hour, buying her the time she needed with Ryan. Before Paul left with the girls, Marion made sure he spoke to Ryan privately.

"Are you sure it's all right, Dad?" he asked uncertainly.

Paul felt Marion's eyes on him. "Yes, Son."

"But... to do it with Mom? You really don't mind?"

Paul bit his lip. His mind strained against the tendrils of his rider. But his conditioning had already begun to set in. "The Hive... the Hive demands it. we have no choice but to obey."

"The Hive?" Ryan frowned.

"Your mother will explain," said Paul. "Be a good boy. Do... do what your mother says, Son. I'll... I'll see you afterwards." He turned away and left with the girls.

********

Ryan practically jumped as he heard the front door slamming behind them. He was now alone with Marion in the house, and they both knew it. Ryan sat breathlessly in his bedroom. His penis was erect. He had already beaten off several times today, but he was still terribly aroused. He knew what was coming, and couldn't wait for it.

For a few minutes nothing happened. Ryan's chest grew tight. Had Mom changed her mind? Was she not going to come to him? Or did Dad change his mind?

And then Ryan heard the sounds of approaching footsteps.

Then came a knock on his bedroom door.

"Come," Ryan said, in a nervous voice.

The door opened, and there Marion stood, wearing a sexy black nightgown.

"Hello Mother," said Ryan, wincing as he sounded terribly formal.

"Hello, Son," Marion smiled, mocking him as she sauntered into the room. She wore heavy black eye shadow and bright red lipstick which made her look very, very alluring.

"Is that... is that a new nightgown?" Ryan asked.

"Do you like it?" She spun around. The tops of her breasts were prominently exposed. The curves of her ass shown through it as well. "I got it today just for you, dear."

The smell of Marion's powerful feminine scent started to fill the room.

"For... for me?" said Ryan. His mother's breasts were practically falling out of it.

"Yes, for you," said Marion, and somehow those simple words aroused Ryan even more. She sat down next to him in bed. "You're confused, aren't you?"

"Yes," said Ryan. "Everyone's acting strange. First you... and then Dad." He bit his lip. "Dad would never tell me it's all right to have sex with you, Mom!"

"He would now," said Marion. She started to stroke his arm, even as he started to breathe more rapidly.

"He was so angry... and then you took him into the bedroom... and then he changed his mind. What happened to him, Mom?"

"The same thing that happened to me, dear," said Marion softly.

"That thing on your back," said Ryan softly. He felt a tingling in his body.

"You saw it?"

Ryan nodded. "Briefly."

"That thing on my back," said Marion. "Would you like to see it again, dear?"

Ryan nodded.

Marion stood up and gracefully took off her nightgown, causing her musky odor to intensify. Ryan sucked in air as he once again saw her heavy breasts and sexy thick dark triangle of pubic curls. What had almost happened yesterday hadn't been a dream. It had been real. As he looked at his mother's sexy body, his penis grew even stiffer and he felt sexual arousal once more. His mother's musky smell was once again deep in his bloodstream and beginning to control his urges.

Marion gave her son a warm smile as she widened her stance, showing off her body, running her hands up and down her body totally unashamed, her sexuality raw and wild and vivid, ready for the taking.

"Do you think I'm pretty, Ryan?"

Ryan nodded, gulping visibly.

It was time.

Marion turned around and showed Ryan her rider. It was brownish-yellow, with two solid gold bands. It was heavy and thick, weighing more than three pounds now. She felt so proud how her master had grown large and strong on her back. Around the edges her skin was red like it had been burned by the sun. Ryan watched as the rider pulsated on his mother's back. The enormous rider, coupled with his mother's large, firm ass cheeks, somehow made her look incredibly sexy. She turned her head and smiled flirtatiously at him.

"Does it hurt you?" he asked.

"Not at all," Marion said warmly.

"Can you take it off?"

Marion stiffened. "I would never want to. It's the best friend I ever had." She turned to face him again, giving him an eyeful of her heavy breasts.

"I don't understand," said Ryan.

"You will," Marion smiled. "Help me take off your clothes."

"What?"

"Help me take off your clothes, and I'll explain everything to you." Marion said it as if it were such a reasonable, casual request.

Ryan couldn't resist. His sexy naked Mom wanted to undress him. He cooperated eagerly, helping her yet again take off his shirt and pants, though Ryan was bashful when it came to his underwear. Marion smiled as she saw his erection pitching a tent inside his tight undergarment.

"Did you manage to avoid touching it today, dear?" she asked, running cool fingers along it through his underwear.

"Uhhh... I may have rubbed it once or twice."

"Once or twice," said Marion mockingly, giving him a knowing look as she continued to stroke him. "Hmmm..... Let's see what condition it's in."

Truthfully, Ryan had masturbated to the thought of making love to Marion no less than three times during the course of the day. He couldn't help it. But when Marion pulled down his underwear, the 18 year old's penis was as hard as a rock.

She pretended to looked shocked, opening her mouth seductively. "Ryan... is that hard because of me?"

Ryan blushed. "I don't know... maybe."

"Maybe?" Marion touched it lightly even as it sprang upwards to attention. Her touch was electric as was her gaze.

"Yes," Ryan almost sobbed.

She smiled at him as she stroked him gently. "Do you like it when I touch it?"

"Yes, Mom, I really do!"

Marion smiled. Soon Ryan would be inside her, and soon the product of their union would be riding on his back and in his mind.

Marion continued to stroke his shaft with gentle fingertips. It quivered under her light touch.

"I can't wait to feel you inside me," Marion said, sending a secret thrill through his body.

"You can't?" Her words inflamed him.

"Um hm." Marion gave Ryan an appraising look and pulled him to his feet so he was standing right next to her.

Marion felt so proud. Mother and son were standing together, completely naked. Her breasts were right next to Ryan's chest, her triangle of thick pubic hair was pressed against the head of his shaft, breasts to chest, penis to vagina. They were mother and son, but also man and woman, totally nude, totally uninhibited, and soon they would be doing what man and women were meant to do, once Ryan's inhibitions had been fully unshackled and his sexually had been released.

As she stood there naked face to face with her very own son, Marion felt so free, so sexually liberated, and so grateful for the Hive for giving her this tremendous gift. She smiled slyly at him and saw him smile shyly back at her. He was almost ready. She looked down at him and gently touched his penis, and then her labia as she looked him in the eyes. "This is your penis, Ryan, and this is my vagina. They were made for each other. Do you understand?"

Ryan felt her big, dark eyes intently boring into his. He could deny her nothing. She was so intense, so sexy! "I... I understand, Mom."

"Good." She gave him a warm smile.

Even now, even before having taken a rider, Ryan had already accepted the fact that his very own mother was about to make love to him. Marion felt a chill go down her spine. She looked down at his young, handsome penis and heavy balls. Ryan's sexuality would make an excellent addition to the Hive. Who knows how many young girls he would be called on to seduce and fill with the seeds of Hivelife?

She looked into her son's eyes, and saw his hungering for her. As they stood facing each other, each totally nude, Marion leaned forward and kissed him. This time Ryan eagerly responded, without any hesitation, grinding his lips against her own.

When she pulled back, Ryan's eyes were closed. He looked so self absorbed as if he were living in the moment. He opened his eyes, as if awaking from a deep sleep. "Mom. You were going to explain...."

"Yes, dear. That thing you saw on my back... it's my rider."

"Your... rider? What is it?"

"It's a special friend," said Marion. As she spoke, she started to caress his body all over, lightly with her finger tips. "Touch me, Ryan. If you want me to answer your questions, you have to touch me."

Ryan tentatively put his hands on his mother's arms. Marion gave him a cynical look, lifted his hands by the wrists, and put them directly on her breasts. Ryan groaned as he squeezed his mother's heavy breasts for the first time.

"Do you like that, Ryan?" she asked innocently, as she caressed his thighs, carefully staying away from his raging erection. Ryan couldn't be permitted to come, not yet. She would need his erection, his sexuality, to help her produce a master for him.

"Yes!" he cried. He had the happiest smile on his face Marion had ever seen.

"You had questions?" she asked.

"Uh, yeah," said Ryan. He found it hard to think while he was rubbing his mother's breasts. "That, uh, rider thing. Does it... does it control you?"

"Partially," said Marion, after a slight pause. "But it also feels so good, Ryan. And it lets me do things. Special things."

"What kind of things?'

"Things like this," she said, and she kissed him again, pressing her breasts against his bare chest. Ryan gave a deep moan and felt her arms wrapping around him. He wrapped his arms around her. His hands found the pulsating warmth of her rider. Marion stiffened. "Gently, Ryan! You must always touch it gently, like a lover."

Ryan started to caress her rider with soft touches. Marion smiled and panted softly. "Yes, like that. You'll love it when you get your own."

"No!" said Ryan. Suddenly, he figured it out. "That's what happened to Dad! You put one of these things on him, didn't you?"

"Yes, I did," Marion admitted. "He begged me to."

"He did?" Ryan asked, confused by his arousal and his mother's feminine touch.

"Um hm," Marion nodded. "And you will too." She started to grind her thick pubic hair against his erect organ. Ryan groaned with pleasure.

"Would you like to be inside me, Ryan?" she asked.

"Yes," Ryan hissed.

Marion kept grinding against him. "Would you like to come inside of me?"

"Yes!" Ryan said urgently.

"Then you must take a rider," said Marion.

"No," said Ryan.

"You must take a rider," Marion said firmly. "Agree, or I'm leaving right now. I'll leave, and you'll never be able to have me, not ever."

Ryan felt his mother's sexy body rubbing against his own. His penis was hard and his balls were aching with the need to release, despite the fact that he had just masturbated several hours ago. Masturbating was no longer enough now. He needed to come inside a woman. But not just any woman. Ryan needed to come inside of his mother. He was infatuated with her now, with her large, pendulous breasts, her enormously wide areolas, her strong, muscular thighs, her rich triangle of pubic hair, and her blood red labial lips. Her musky scent was strong in his lungs. He had to have her.

"You want to fuck me, don't you Ryan?" said Marion boldly. She kissed him hard.

"Yes," Ryan admitted, kissing her back.

"You fantasize about putting it in me, don't you?" Marion rubbed her enormous breasts against his chest.

"Yes," Ryan said, his face twisting up with his confession.

"You need to fuck me right now, don't you Ryan?" Marion said grinding her wet vaginal lips against his erect organ.

"Yes!" Ryan agreed.

"Then agree, Ryan. Agree to all of it," Marion demanded.

The feeling of the engorged purple head of his penis rubbing against her vaginal lips was incredible. Ryan had to have her. He tried to make a rational choice, but in a larger sense the decision had already been made for him, a decision shaped by thousands of years of evolutionary biology. "Yes," he said softly, in a defeated voice.

"Yes what?" Marion asked, rubbing the head of his organ even harder against her vaginal opening.

Ryan gasped. "Yes, I... I'll do anything you say. I'll... I'll take a rider."

Marion's thick rider pulsated, and she felt a surge of pleasure and accomplishment in her groin and her nipples. She kissed him hard again. "You won't regret it," she said, as she commandingly pushed him down on the bed. She climbed on top of him and mounted him.

At this point Marion could simply have taken his penis and inserted it into her. Ryan was willing and even desperate for it. But she suddenly remembered the joy Chloe had obviously felt when she had made Marion ask to be ridden, when she had made her beg for it. Marion suddenly felt a similar urge.

She put the tip of Ryan's penis to her vaginal opening. She rubbed against it but didn't plunge downwards. "Just move a little upwards, dear," she whispered. "Just make the connection. Just make the connection, and I'll do the rest."

Ryan looked into his mother's eyes and was lost. The overwhelming sensation on the tip, the painful tension in his penis was too much to be ignored. He knew the price to be paid was a heavy one but suddenly he was willing to pay it. In one smooth upwards thrust Ryan inserted himself into his mother. Even as Ryan moved upwards, Marion moved downwards, and suddenly she was lovingly impaled by her 18 year old son and realized it was what she had always wanted more than anything.

Meanwhile, Ryan felt the most incredible experience of his life as his penis slid inside of his mother's vagina. In seconds, he was embedded inside of her, in the very birth canal he had once emerged from, so many years ago.

"Oh!" Ryan cried. "Mom, you feel so good!"

"Oh baby! You do too!" Marion felt direct lines of pleasure coursing through her, from her rider to her tits to her cunt, as she started to ride up and down on his shaft, her muscular legs moving rapidly around him. "Oh baby, oh baby baby. Yes, yes, just like that, keep going up while I go down. Oh.... Ohhhhh..... Oh my dear sweet baby...."

"Do you like it, Mom?" Ryan asked eagerly, with hunger in his eyes.

'Like it?" She leaned forward and kissed him passionately. "I love it!"

"I love it too," said Ryan, with shining eyes. "I... I love you Mom."

I love you, Mom. Ryan didn't mean it as a son. He meant it as a lover.

Marion felt her nipples tingling. Ryan had begun to make the change, even before he had taken a rider. He would make an excellent host.

Marion smiled as she leaned back and concentrated on moving up and down. She started to pant as she felt her rider draining energy from her. She looked so sexy as she rocked back and forth, her tits heaving with every forward thrust.

She looked down at Ryan "Was this how you imagined it, dear, every time you lay in bed at night beating yourself off while thinking of fucking me?"

"Yes!" Ryan gasped. "I've wanted to fuck you so badly!" Marion's insides stimulated his penis so wonderfully. If he hadn't masturbated three times already today he certainly would have climaxed by now.

Marion's green eyes sparkled with alien wickedness. "Do you want to come inside your mother, Ryan?"

"Yes," Ryan hissed.

"Say it. Say it then," Marion commanded.

"I... I want to come inside of you." His mind raced wildly, fueled with sexual ecstasy. "I... I want to fill you with my sperm, just like Dad does."

Marion feigned surprise, even she continued to rock back and forth. "That would make you my man. That would make you my lover. Is that what you want, Ryan?"

"Yes," Ryan hissed, as the pressure in his balls increased. It was so painful now. He had to get his release.

"And you will," Marion grinned, as she moved up and down on him, fixing him with a steely gaze. "Do you want to fuck me blind while your father's away with the girls?"

"Yes," Ryan whispered. "I want to fuck you, Mom! You're so sexy! I want to empty my balls in your cunt and fill you with my sperm and make you mine!" It all came pouring out of him. His mind was purely driven by testosterone now, and thousands of years of evolution.

"You will, Ryan, oh you will," Marion promised. Her body was perspiring heavily as she worked herself up and down on his shaft, as she worked herself into a state which would allow her rider to reproduce and create a new master for her son. Already she felt it starting to get hot on her back, the first signs of reproduction.

Marion smiled at Ryan with sexy eyes framed by dark eye shadow. "Just think, Ryan. When your father comes home, he'll know. He'll KNOW, Ryan. He'll take one look at you and one at me and he'll know just how badly he's been cuckolded," Marion whispered. "Your father's going to have to get used to it, Ryan. He's going to have to get used to sharing me with you. I'm going to fuck you every day, Ryan, I'm going to fuck you every day because I can't get enough of you."

"Really? Every day?" Ryan was intensely aroused. His mother's face, with her sexy smile and dark eye liner and bright, burning eyes was so incredibly erotic.

"Yessss....." Marion hissed. She had no idea whether it was true or not. Her rider was feeding her a script and she was simply reading from it. She had two tasks right now, one was to keep Ryan engaged and the other was to reproduce, and she was simply responding like a puppet while her rider pulled the strings.

She felt her rider starting to bubble on her back. She groaned aloud.

"What's... what's happening, Mom?" Ryan asked.

"I'm fucking you, dear," said Marion. "And I'm making a rider, just for you."

"You're... making it?" Ryan asked. He felt his mother's pussy juice lubricate his penis. His pubic hair was stained with the sweat from their vigorous lovemaking.

"Yes" Marion grinned. "My rider is splitting into two. The new one will be for you," Her grin grew wider as she saw the horror written on Ryan's face. "You'll love it. It will control you and make you feel so good. And it won't just be any rider, my dearest one, it will be one that I made, especially for you. My very own Hive offspring, dear. We'll be closer in a way I simply cannot describe."

Marion smiled and winked at Ryan, and then kissed him again, pressing her breasts against him again, even as she continued to work on his penis, taking deeper breaths as she went up and down rapidly so that her rider would have the energy it needed to break into two. Her rider whispered something to her. Marion nodded and stimulated herself to go up and down faster on his shaft.

Ryan cried out as he felt the head of his penis roughly rubbing against his mother's inner walls. It wasn't just an incredible feeling but also an incredible sight. His own mother was riding up and down on his shaft. Her dark pubis was glistening with sweat, as were her heavy erect nippled tits. But most exciting of all was her smile, the hungry smile she directed at him. She wanted him, and it pleased him more than anything. If he hadn't had three orgasms earlier in the day he would have already have climaxed the minute he entered her.