Bred by the Hive Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That didn't hurt, did it?"

"No, it didn't," said Paul.

Michelle gave him an appraising look. Paul had always remembered her as a shy, reticent girl. But now it was very obvious that she had become something else. She started to pull her shirt off, and then her bra. Michelle had small titties like her mother.

"Would you like to touch them, Paul?" she asked.

Paul stole a glance at Chloe, then nodded. He tentatively reached out and squeezed her titties. They were very firm.

"That's right, Paul. They won't bite." She was mocking him now, even as she removed her skirt and wiggled out of it.

"You've... done this before?" Paul asked.

"You mean, since I joined the Hive? Many times, Paul. Usually with older men." She winked at him.

"Older men?" said Paul.

"Um hm," said Michelle, as she worked herself out of her panties. "Dad was my first."

"Your first?"

"He brought me into the Hive," Michelle explained.

Paul turned to see Stephan giving a giant grin.

Michelle turned his head to face her. "Tell me Paul, do you like what you see?"

Paul looked at the 22 year old's young fresh body. Her titties didn't have a hint of sag. Her dark pubic triangle looked young and crisp. "Yes."

"Then make love to me. Make love to me, and enjoy one of the many rewards of serving the Hive." Her lips descended over his.

And so Marion watched her husband making love again, this time to her niece rather than her sister. She watched with a growing sense of unease as Paul kissed Michelle without any hesitation at all.

"You have such a sexy body, Paul," said Michelle, batting her eyelids at him.

"You... you do too," said Paul.

"Do I? Show me Paul."

Paul reached out and started to squeeze her breasts. Michelle's nipples were already erect. Michelle reached down and started to fist his penis. Paul gasped as he quickly became as hard as a rock.

In moments they were making love. Marion watched uncomfortably. She was very acutely aware that Michelle had a much younger, much firmer body than her own. Although Michelle's breasts were smaller, they were perkier and stood upright. After making love to Michelle, would Paul still be attracted to his much older wife?

"He's doing quite well, don't you think?" said Chloe, snaking an arm around her waist. Chloe wore a bathrobe now, even as Marion was still naked. It seemed to mark a power distinction between them.

Marion nodded, not trusting her voice.

But in fact, Paul wasn't doing so well. Oh, he was eagerly thrusting into Michelle, without any hesitation. Her young, firm body was glorious. And the way she smiled up at him and groaned with passion! He loved every minute of it. And yet he couldn't... he couldn't seem to.....

"Is something the matter, Paul?" Chloe asked, innocently enough.

"I... I can't...." He continued to thrust, but in vain, so it seemed.

"Come?" Chloe asked. "Is that it? You can't come?"

"Yeah." His voice was laden with embarrassment and shame. "I, I thought I could when we started, but maybe I wore myself out with you just a bit too much-"

"No, Paul, that's not it at all," said Chloe. She released Marion and strode forward confidently, purposefully. "If you want an orgasm, you have to earn it."

"But I thought you said Michelle was a... a....." As he plunged inside of Chloe's daughter, he couldn't say the word.

"A reward? Yes, Paul, she is, and Michelle is eager to serve, aren't you, Shelly?"

"Yes, Mother," said Michelle in a smooth, slick tone. "You feel so good inside, Paul." She smiled up at him with the face of the Hive.

"But even rewards have to be earned, Paul," said Chloe.

"What... what must I do?" Paul gasped. He kept thrusting, he was still aroused, but he wasn't making progress. He felt like he was running on a holographic treadmill, going nowhere fast.

"If you wish to finish inside my darling daughter, Marion must make love to my Stephan."

Paul's mouth dropped open. He looked from Chloe to Marion to Stephan and back to Chloe. "All... all right," he gasped.

"No, Paul," said Chloe firmly. "You don't understand. You have to ask Stephan to make love to Marion."

"You... want me to ask Stephan... to make love to my wife?" said Paul.

"She is no longer your wife, Paul. Not in the conventional sense," Chloe said sternly. "Look at what you're doing right now. You're making love to my daughter, to your wife's niece. In the conventional world that's impossible. Only the Hive lowers all those irrational barriers to reproduction. This is what you need to learn, Paul. What you need to learn if you want to come again."

As Paul listened he continued thrusting inside of Michelle's vagina, but much more slowly. His balls were aching with the need to release but he just couldn't get there. He felt his rider hot on his back and its tendrils in his mind. Even immature, it was starting to influence him more and more.

"All... all right," Paul gasped. He looked at Stephan. "Would you... would you make love to Marion?"

Stephan grinned and started to put an arm around Marion but Chloe intervened and slapped his hand away. "No, Paul! What kind of limp wristed invitation is that? You have to mean it. You know how to sound convincing Paul. I heard it from your very own lips when you made love to me." She pulled the drawstring on her bathrobe just a little bit tighter, making the outline of her breasts stick out a little firmer.

Paul looked from Chloe to Marion to Stephan again with a wild, confused look in his eyes. Then he said, "Stephan... make love to Marion. Please... make love to her."

Stephan looked at Chloe who gave the smallest of nods. He reached out and took a kiss from Paul's wife. Paul gasped with pleasure as he felt new life flowing into his penis. "Ahhhh....."

"That felt good, didn't it, Paul?"

"Yes," said Paul tightly. He still didn't come, but finally he was making progress!

He continued to plunge into Michelle as he watched Marion and Stephan kiss and hug out of the corner of his eye. They slowly undressed each other. Stephan kissed her passionately, pressing his naked body against hers, and Marion gave as good as she got.

Marion grabbed his penis and started to wank it. "Put it inside me, Stephan. I really need it!" And she did. The sight of Paul making love to Michelle was intensely distressing to her, somehow even more distressing than watching Chloe making love to her husband. Her insides desperately needed to be stroked, to be soothed, to be released. Maybe she was being manipulated by her rider but whatever the source she needed to be made love to, and very soon.

Stephan gave her a cocky smile. "I'm going to give you the fucking of your life right in front of your husband and you'll love every minute of it."

"Yes, I will," said Marion, eagerly grinding her pubis against his erection. She was lost in lust, and would say or do anything now to get release.

Marion felt embarrassed, ashamed, and aroused, all at the same time, but that didn't stop her from kissing Stephan or fondling his penis shamelessly. Her need to obey was stronger than her shame. She let Stephan lead her to the other couch which was parallel to the couch that Paul and Michelle was on. Marion lay on her back and Stephan delicately got on top of her. They kissed and fondled some more, quickly moving into heavy petting. Marion jerked on Stephan's penis while she watched Paul's penis coursing in and out of her niece's wet slit.

Chloe came over to Paul, who was still thrusting inside of Michelle. "They make a beautiful couple, don't they?"

Paul grunted as he watched another man fondle his wife. "But he's your husband."

"No more. He's just a penis, a tool of reproduction, just as you are," said Chloe, eyeing his small rider adhering tight in the gap between his shoulder blades as she casually caressed his ass. "The sooner you learn that, the better off we'll all be." She paused. "It's time."

"Time for what?" Paul gasped.

"Time for Stephan to put it in her. Tell him," said Chloe.

"You... you want me to...."

"Tell him," Chloe repeated, squeezing his ass for emphasis. "Tell him now."

Paul continued to thrust inside of Michelle. She was so gorgeous! And yet he hadn't made any further progress towards his orgasm. How he needed to come! He had no choice. Paul looked over at Stephan, who was kissing his wife madly, passionately. "Stephan," he said. "You... you can do it now."

"Do what, Paul?" said Chloe innocently. She gave him a look.

He had to be convincing. The words appeared unbidden in his head.

"Please...." Paul began haltingly. "Please, make love to Marion." Did he need to be more specific than that? He looked over at Chloe, saw the hard look in her eyes. "Please... put your...."

"Penis," said Chloe.

"Penis," Paul repeated, with an effort. "Please, put your penis inside of... inside of Marion's vagina." He blushed terribly.

Chloe still looked skeptically at Paul.

"Do you really want that Paul? For another man to put his seed inside your wife? Are you willing to let another man use your wife in the most intimate of ways?"

Paul gasped as he tried to regain the desperately needed traction he had lost inside of Michelle. He rubbed her insides all the harder, stimulating his penis even more, but making no further progress towards his orgasm. He had to come. He felt a surge of sexual frustration.

"Yes," he sobbed, tears streaming down his cheeks as his rider throbbed madly on his back. "Please, Stephan... I have to come. Please,... have sex with Marion!"

"Now that's enthusiasm!" Chloe cried, clapping once, as Marion looked appalled while Stephan gave a giant grin.

The big bearded man raised himself up, making his shaft look huge as Marion's rider whispered something too low to hear. Marion, with tears in her eyes, obligingly lifted and spread her knees. Stephan inserted himself immediately, making the fleshy connection, and smoothly and easily impaled Marion to the hilt. Marion groaned with the sensation of being so tremendously filled. But she wasn't the only one to feel something.

"Aaaahhhhhh," Paul cried, as he felt new sensitivity at the tip of his male sex organ. He started thrusting like mad inside of Michelle.

"You like that, don't you?" Chloe grinned, squeezing his ass again. She leaned close to him even as he pounded into her daughter. "Paul, look at the sight of Stephan's magnificent rod going in and out of Marion's cunt. Isn't it exciting?"

Paul turned his head and saw the big man's rod, which was thicker than his own, coursing in and out of his wife. Marion's eyes were closed and she was biting her lip, totally absorbed in the sensation of being taken.

"Yes," he whispered. The sight of Marion enjoying sex with another man and his own arousal were now all twisted together, one and the same.

"It feels good to see her making love to another man, doesn't it?"

Paul looked at Marion's tightly closed eyes, at the tight smile on her face as she reveled in the pure physicality of the moment. "Yes," he whispered, even as he felt Michelle's inner walls stimulating the head of his organ so wonderfully.

"Say it, Paul. Say it." Chloe's voice was hard and demanding; and the rider on his back made his penis feel so tight, so tense....

"I... It feels good to see Marion..." his voice faltered. "...to see her making love to another man." Paul immediately gasped as he felt another layer of increased sensation in the sensitive head of his penis. His rider was rewarding him for his cooperation. What he was doing was shameful, and yet he felt like he was almost there, that he could almost climax inside of Michelle. He kept thrusting and thrusting, but he couldn't quite make it.

"Why can't I finish?" Paul cried, as he continued to move inside of Michelle's vagina. Michelle was young; Michelle was pretty; and her inner passage was tight and slick.

"You will finish, Paul," said Chloe firmly. "When Stephan does."

Paul looked up at her, and it slowly dawned on him what she was asking for.

No! It was too much! He couldn't! He wouldn't!

But he desperately needed to come. The thought of being ejected from Chloe's house, with a raging hardon, his balls swollen, unable to come, unable to ejaculate, was more than he could bear. He looked up at Chloe's triumphant face, and then at Stephan, and then, with a cracking voice, said, "Stephan... please, finish inside of her."

"Finish, Paul?" Chloe asked. "Finish what?"

Paul visibly flinched. "Come inside of her. Come....." He couldn't believe he was saying this! "Come inside of Marion." The words grated in his ears.

"Do you mean that, Paul?" Chloe asked. "Do you really want my husband to climax inside of your wife, to pump the contents of his balls inside your woman's cunt?"

Paul winced. Chloe was saying it as crudely and painfully as possible. But he needed to come! "Yes," he said, gritting his teeth. "I do! Stephan, please... just do it!" He gasped.

"Do you really want it, Paul?" Chloe demanded. "Do you really want another man's issue inside your wife? Are you prepared to get dressed and go home with your dear wife, knowing she's carrying the sperm of another man deep inside of her?

Paul grimaced, his face in pain in more ways than one. What she was saying was simply terrible, but... "I.... Yes!"

"Do you really need it, Paul?'

"Yes!" he cried out. "Please, Stephan! Come inside Marion! Please! Just do it!" His face was a mask of pain and need.

Two things happened nearly simultaneously. Stephan speeded up and cried out as he released inside of Marion. Evidently he had just been waiting for the signal to do so. At the same moment Paul's rider released the hold on his burgeoning orgasm. Suddenly, without warning, Paul felt his heavy balls releasing hot viscous fluid inside of Michelle's vagina, at the same time that Stephan was releasing inside of Marion on the other couch. Paul gave a long, desperate cry as the accumulated tension was given its long delayed release. Chloe petted her own hair as she watched with a grin. As Paul came down from his high, his tense muscles on his back, all knotted up, gradually relaxed as the rider between his shoulder blades sucked up the last of his grateful exertions.

********

They lay together for a long moment before getting up, allowing Paul to realize the implications of what he had just done. He had just had sex with another women, actually two women in front of his wife. He had not only watched his wife having sex with another man but had begged for her to be taken. What am I becoming? He wondered.

As they got up Chloe noticed Paul and Marion averting each other's eyes. "Marion dear, would you like thank my darling Michelle for bringing Paul to orgasm?"

"Yes," said Marion stiffly. "Michelle, thank you for pleasuring my husband," she said dully.

"Is that how you thank your niece for making love to your husband?" said Chloe, with just a hint of a sharp tone.

Marion swallowed heavily. She hugged Michelle, felt the warmth of the young woman's breasts pressed against her own. "Thank you, Michelle."

"I enjoyed it, Aunt Marion," Michelle grinned. There was something that Marion didn't like about Michelle's smile. It had a mocking look to it. Marion turned away hastily.

Chloe turned to Paul. "And now it's your turn, Paul. Is there something you want to say to Stephan?"

Paul looked at the big bearded man whose now flaccid penis was slowly dripping sperm on the carpet. Stephan grinned at him.

"Paul?" Chloe asked again. "Don't you want to thank Stephan for making love to Marion?"

Paul took a deep breath, and another and another. Marion saw the rider on his back pulsating wildly. Finally, he gritted his teeth, and with an effort, said, "Thank you... thank you for... making love to my wife," said Paul, practically gasping each word. When he was done, he gasped again as his rider released control over him.

Stephan reached out and embraced him in a bear hug. He felt the stickiness of Stephan's wet organ pressed against his own. And then, to Paul's surprise, the big man kissed him on the lips. "It was a pleasure." He smiled at Paul's discomfort as he released him.

Then it was Chloe's turn. She took Paul into her arms again, and kissed him. "You've made a good start. But next time, you will be expected to mean it."

********

Paul could barely look at Marion as they got dressed. Chloe kissed them both one last time and told them she would see them tomorrow.

They barely spoke on the ride home as well. The experience had been painful for both of them. Marion had been forced to watch Paul make love to two other women, her sister and her niece, and Paul had been made to give Marion to another man for his own sexual pleasure.

When they got back home they found Rachel and Susan relaxing in the living room. "Hey Mom, Dad, where were you?" Rachel asked casually.

"We were... over at Aunt Chloe's," said Marion, giving Paul a quick glance. "Have you seen your brother?"

Rachel shrugged. "I think he's in his bedroom."

Good. They hadn't noticed anything different about Ryan. The girls were still blissfully ignorant. And protected.

Marion walked to the master bedroom and Paul followed in silence. When they got there Marion closed the door behind her. "I'll shower first, if that's all right with you."

"Wait." Paul grabbed her by the wrist. Marion looked down at her wrist.

"I'm... sorry about what I did. What the Hive made me do," said Paul.

"It's all right," said Marion. Suddenly she was blinking back tears as memories flooded back to her. Memories of Paul, eagerly making love to Chloe. Paul, begging Stephan to make love to his own wife. She found herself starting to cry.

"Hey, hey," said Paul, taking her in an embrace. "It's going to be all right. Really." A hug turned into a kiss, and then the kiss turned into something more.

They made love. Not because the Hive wanted them to, but because they wanted to. It was an affirmation of sorts. At first Marion wondered if Paul could perform after having made love twice at Chloe's.

She needn't have worried. Paul took longer to get there, but he knew all too well how to get where he was going. When it came to Marion's body, he didn't need any artificial stimulation. Marion, worried that Paul would fall in love with a younger, fresher body like Michelle's, was delighted when Paul stiffened and gasped as he released into her. It triggered her own orgasm, and she climaxed, lovingly impaled by the man she loved.