Bred by the Hive Ch. 26

Story Info
Marion has strong orgasm as daughter Susan taken by the Hive.
10.6k words
4.57
10.6k
6
0

Part 26 of the 54 part series

Updated 09/20/2023
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marion had been ordered to bring her youngest daughter, Susan, age 18, over to her sister's Chloe's house so Chloe's husband Stephan would make love to her and bring her into the Hive. The small part of Marion's mind that was still her own resisted mightily, but she knew she had no choice but to comply.

When they arrived at her sister's house, they were greeted at the door by Chloe and Stephan. Both were nude. Susan's eyes went wide when she saw her Aunt and her husband completely naked. Stephan's penis hung between his legs, but even flaccid it looked long and intimidating. Marion was relieved to see that Stephan's penis had been cleaned, but she didn't want to think about exactly how it had been done.

Chloe and Stephan stepped forward and greeted them with hugs; Chloe hugged Marion and Stephan hugged Susan. Susan squirmed a little under his embrace; she didn't know that Stephan had been replaced by Hivelife, but the feeling of being hugged by her aunt's naked husband was still more than enough to feel awkward.

When Stephan pulled back he looked her over. "Susan, it's so nice to see you, my dear! How you've grown! You've quite physically mature now, haven't you?"

"I... I suppose so," said Susan, giving a doubtful glance to Marion, as if asking for help.

"Yes, she is," said Chloe, her eyes sparkling. "She would make for an excellent addition to the Hive."

"Aunt Chloe, what is this all about?" Susan asked, as she felt all eyes on her.

Chloe smiled charitably. "What this is about, dear, is that it's time for you to join the Hive."

"No!" Susan cried. She turned to Marion. "Mom, you promised!"

"There there," said Stephan soothingly. "Come sit down with me. We'll talk this out rationally and figure everything out together, as a family should." He flashed Marion a smug grin as he wrapped an arm around Susan's waist and slowly but surely led her to one of the big couches in the living room, with Chloe flanking her on the other side. Marion followed closely behind.

Susan let herself be led, but argued every step of the way. "Aunt Chloe, I did everything you said!" she said, with pleading eyes.

"You did everything we said," Chloe agreed, as they walked to the living room. Chloe looked lovingly at Marion, who felt her nipples start to harden.

"I helped you take Rachel!" Susan protested, as Stephan had her sit down on one of the wide couches. She felt her worm start to stimulate her clitoris.

"You helped us take Rachel," Chloe agreed again. "For which Rachel is eternally grateful, aren't you, Rachel?"

Rachel gave a leering grin. "Sure, Sis."

"I gave you all my friends, even my best friend Elly," said Susan, horrified. Her worm had been stimulating her lightly all during the air car ride to Chloe's house. But now that stimulation intensified tenfold, and Susan found herself becoming intensely aroused.

"That you did," said Chloe. "And now there's only one thing left for you to give."

Stephan's hands started to roam over her body.

"Me," Susan gasped, as she felt Stephan's hands tentatively cup her large breasts through her shirt and bra.

"Don't make it hard on yourself, dear," said Marion, as she felt Chloe start to fondle her breasts as well. "I'm in the Hive. Your father is in the Hive. Your brother and sister are as well. Don't you want to be together with us?"

Togetherness. Susan had been so lonely over the past few weeks, so estranged from her family. It was going to happen anyway. She knew that whatever she said or did, she was going to be taken, that she was not going to walk out of Aunt Chloe's house without a rider on her back. So why resist? And Susan felt such a tremendous sexual desire. Her clitoris throbbed urgently, and her vagina was tight with a need, an urgent need to be filled.

"All right," Susan sobbed. "All right, Mom. I'll take a rider."

"Wonderful, dear," said Chloe.

"Just one thing," said Susan.

"What is it, dear?" Chloe asked.

"Can... can Ryan do it?" Susan asked. "I've... I've never been with a man before. I'd be more comfortable if he did it."

Chloe smiled. "I'm sure you would. But you are joining the Hive, Susan. One of the very first lessons you need to learn is that your body is no longer yours. Who you have sex with, and who has sex with you is very much under the control of the Hive. Do you understand?"

Susan nodded. "Then who...."

"I will have that great honor, Susan," said Stephan, grinning.

Susan looked horrified. She was going to get taken by a big, bearded man, Chloe's husband, who she barely knew? She bit her lip and looked at her mother, who nodded slightly.

"All... all right," said Susan reluctantly.

"Trust me, dear, you'll simply love it," said Chloe. "We have just one thing to do first, don't we, Stephan?"

Chloe got up and casually walked to the nearest wall. She leaned forward and pressed her palms against it. Marion recognized the pose; it was the submissive position Chloe had put her in when she had first taken a rider.

Chloe's ass was smaller than her sister's, and flabbier, and her back was bonier and less developed. What caught Marion's eye was her heavy rider; like Marion's, it was large, thick and double banded.

What is she doing?

And then Stephan leaned against the wall in the same way, side by side with Chloe so their sides were touching. Stephan didn't have a rider, of course, since he was already Hivelife.

"Marion, dear, can you prepare Susan for her taking?"

"Of course, Chloe," said Marion. She turned to Susan and started pulling on her shirt. The thought of her youngest, most precious daughter being taken by the Hive would have been anathema just weeks ago, even when Marion was already single banded; but her heavy, double banded rider had worn her down and all that was left was vague fears and concerns that Marion could no longer properly define. She started to pull on Susan's shirt.

"Lift your arms, Honey." She saw the expression on her youngest daughter's face. "Everything is going to be all right."

Susan lifted her arms with a whimper. As Marion started to take off Susan's shirt, she felt Rachel behind her pulling at her own shirt. Even as Marion was helping Susan undress, Rachel was starting to undress her mother.

The Hive obviously wanted her nude as well. Why? Marion remembered when her rider had made her get undressed for Rachel's taking. Marion had been confused about that until her rider made her give Rachel a demonstration of her submitting to Ryan. Just as Marion had participated in Rachel's conversion, she was somehow going to be participating in Susan's as well.

"What's happening?" Susan whispered, gesturing behind Marion.

Marion turned and saw the heavy rider on Chloe's back start to shift position. First it moved an inch, then another, then another, migrating bit by bit to the right, towards Stephan's back. Marion immediately understood. In order to bring Susan into the Hive, Stephan would need a rider. So he was taking Chloe's.

Chloe groaned as the heavy rider moved on her back. Her rider probably hadn't moved since the day it was implanted. Whether Chloe was moaning in pain, or pleasure, or both, was impossible to tell.

Susan watched the thick, meaty double banded rider moving towards Stephan's back. She knew what that was intended for. "Mom, I'm scared," she whispered, as she let Marion finish taking off her shirt.

"Everything's going to be all right, dear," said Marion, tossing the shirt aside and reaching behind her to open her bra strap. As Susan's bra came off she instinctively raised her hands to cover them.

"Sweetie, it's all right," she whispered. Susan looked into her mother's eyes and realized she was lost as she let Marion lower her hands. Her large breasts were now pointed straight at her mother.

Marion felt a swelling of pride as she admired her daughter's firm melons. Susan was much more well developed than her older sister in this department. She would be such a great reproductive asset for the Hive.

"Susan... your breasts are so beautiful," Marion whispered.

"They are?"

"Yes," said Marion, putting a hand on her daughter's shoulder. "The boys are all going to love them, and they'll make you feel so good."

Susan took a deep breath, making her breasts heave. "Really, Mom?"

"Yes my darling! You're going to be such a tremendous asset to the Hive!"

A tremendous asset to the Hive.

At that moment Rachel finished removing Marion's shirt and bra from behind. Susan and Marion were now topless, facing each other. Susan admired her mother's heavy breasts, with their enormous red areolas. "Mom... you're so beautiful," she whispered.

"So are you, dear," said Marion, giving Susan just the lightest of kisses.

Susan glanced over at Stephan. "But I'm scared," said Susan, grasping her mother tightly. "I've never been with a man before."

"It's going to be all right, dear," Marion assured her. She felt her rider speaking through her now. She didn't try to fight it, even as she worked Susan's pants off her. From behind Marion felt Rachel pulling down her own pants and lifted her feet appropriately to help. "It's going to feel so good and you're simply going to love it."

"Yeah, Sis, you really will," said Rachel. "The first time you feel a rider on your back, in your mind, you're going to look so beautiful."

"Am I?" said Susan, sounding uncertain as her pants came off.

"Of course you will," Marion reassured her. "You're going to be so happy once you have a rider controlling your mind and your sex."

Her words should have alarmed Susan, but instead they only served to inflame her. Her worm was stimulating her mercilessly now, making her skate on the edge, making her pine for release, any kind of release, as long as she got it quickly.

And then Marion pulled down Susan's panties, even as she felt her own being removed from behind. She looked at Susan's trim blonde pubic hair and felt a wave of sentimentality. Her little girl was about to become a fully sexually developed woman! Marion's labia started to tingle, and it wasn't just from the cold air.

Susan looked at her mother's luxuriant black triangle of pubic hair, and her thick red pussy lips, and suddenly realized she was gorgeous. "Mom! You're so beautiful!" she cried, hugging her mother tightly.

Susan is going to be such wonderful Hiveflesh, Marion realized. Even before taking a rider she was already becoming more open to having her sexuality unchained. "Thank you my sweet," Marion murmured, feeling the hot young flesh pressed against her.

Susan pulled back and looked down. "Mom, that glowing green thing. You have the same one Ryan has."

"Yes, dear," said Marion, spreading her legs without shame. "It's my slave mark."

"Your slave mark?" Susan's eyebrows lifted. "Will... will I get one too?"

Marion smiled and hugged her daughter. "Of course, dear."

Part of Susan was appalled. But she felt a tingling in her clit. Was it the worm again... or was it her?

What is happening to me? Susan thought.

Behind Marion Susan heard a cry. She looked past her mother and saw Chloe's heavy rider complete the transition. It crawled off of Chloe's shoulder and onto Stephan's. Stephan stiffened when the rider mounted him, but he squared his shoulders and quickly adjusted as it settled between his shoulder blades. Marion could see that Chloe had a patchwork of red and orange and yellow scabs on her back. Marion wondered if that was the way her skin looked under her own rider. It certainly itched sometime, until her rider suppressed the discomfort.

Chloe and Stephan turned and faced each other, and looked in each other's eyes. Then they shared a long kiss. Then they turned and walked over to the couch where Susan was sitting, completely naked and ready to be taken.

Chloe turned to Marion. "Marion dear, how do you feel about your little girl being brought into the Hive?"

"Wonderful," Marion heard herself said. "I can't wait to see her mind molded to serve the Hive."

Susan's jaw dropped open as Chloe said, "Then kiss me. Kiss me like you mean it."

Marion gave her sister a passionate kiss. As her sister kissed her back, Marion suddenly realized, Chloe doesn't have a rider anymore. This is what she really wants. Chloe grabbed onto her tightly, deepening the kiss.

Susan watched in horror as her mother kissed her aunt, grinding her naked body against hers. A moan escaped Marion's lips. When they parted, Chloe turned to Susan. "You see what the Hive can do, dear? It's made your mother sexually aroused at the thought of giving you to the Hive. Trust me, when you get taken, you'll feel joy like you've never felt before."

Susan nodded numbly, even as Stephan sat down next to her on the couch. "Hello again, Susan," he said softly.

Susan felt uncomfortable sitting with a large naked man, especially while she was nude himself. She didn't know that Stephan, this Stephan, was a Hive copy of the original one. She looked at his large, masculine body, at the semi-erect penis between his legs, and realized that in moments that would be inside of her. It scared her, but she also hungered for it, as the worm wrapped around her clitoris cruelly stimulated her, making her desire what she feared most.

Stephan stroked her arm and looked into her eyes. "You seem in a bit of distress."

"I... I need to...."

"I understand," Stephan smiled. He knew how the worm was stimulating her. He looked at her shivering body. The young blonde 18 year old looked so sexy. "Susan dear, I'm going to bring you into the Hive now. If you have a positive attitude, it can be a very rewarding experience. Do you understand?"

Susan nodded. "I... understand." She looked again between Stephan's legs and saw his thing. It looked very hairy... and very big. Even bigger than Ryan's. She was still a virgin and worried about her ability to take him inside of her. Part of her wished once again that Ryan had brought her into the Hive. In hindsight she should have accepted his offer while she had the chance.

Stephan started to gently kiss her. Susan felt numb as his lips pressed against hers. She was going to be taken. What would happen when she had a rider on her back? What would it feel like?

As they kissed, Stephan touched her everywhere—her arms, her legs, her neck, her belly, but he stayed well away from her pubic folds. He was not about to give her what she needed until she was ready for it.

"Do you want it, Susan?" Stephan asked softly. "Do you want me inside you?"

"Yes!" Susan cried. She feared it and wanted it so badly. "I want it, but...."

"But you also fear it," said Stephan.

Susan nodded eagerly. She felt a fire burning in her clit, a fire that desperately needed to be put out, but she also feared paying the price for it.

Stephan continued to arouse her, with his lips and fingers and domineering stare. Every time he stared into her eyes he felt her retreat a little further inwards. She was almost ready.

Marion stood in front of the couch, her face a blank as she watched an alien in the form of Stephan prepare to have sexual intercourse with her youngest daughter. She didn't object or more or say a word. She simply stared. The heavy double banded rider on her back glistened with moisture. Chloe eyed her appraisingly. "Touch yourself, Marion," said Chloe. "I want you to touch yourself as your little girl is brought into the Hive."

Marion obediently put a finger into her pubic folds and started rubbing her clit. She panted silently as she watched Stephan fondle her daughter. Susan looked up at her mother's face, and saw the same shame and helplessness and arousal that was in her own. Marion looked so sexy, so helpless as she masturbated herself furiously to the sight of her daughter's taking. For a moment they were linked together, linked by need and desire, for Marion the desire to see her daughter taken, and for Susan... the desire to be taken.

Susan felt her mind burning up with need. "Please.. please...."

"Please what, dear?" said Stephan, as he rubbed her vulva.

"Just do it," said Susan, her voice aching.

"You are ready to take a rider, dearie?" said Chloe.

"Yes!" said Susan, her face a mask of agony and pain as her worm stimulated her most cruelly. "Please... do whatever... give me a rider... whatever it takes... just end this, please, Aunt Chloe!"

"So obedient. So lovely. A willing host," said Chloe, rubbing her pubic folds thoughtfully. "Marion, isn't it nice when the new initiate begs for it.?

Marion gasped, a smile frozen on her face as she fingered herself rapidly, lost in the sexuality of the moment.

Chloe nodded. This was for Marion's benefit as well as Susan's. "Stephan, you may proceed."

Rachel suddenly appeared at her side. Her eyes were full of lust and malice. "I'll help you, little sister. Just like you helped me get taken by the Hive. One good favor deserves another." Her words had a fine edge to them. "Spread your legs, Susie baby."

Susan found herself spreading her legs.

"Now lift your knees. Lift them up, baby girl, up high." There was just a hint of mockery in Rachel's voice.

Susan, feeling her heart pounding, lifted her knees. She saw Rachel staring at her vaginal lips. "What is it?" She asked.

"You... you're beautiful," said Rachel, licking her lips.

"I am?" said Susan.

"You're so sexy, Sis," said Rachel. "You're going to be an amazing reproductive asset to the Hive, I just know it."

Susan felt a tingling go through her body. She watched as Stephan got between his legs and aimed his erect penis at the entrance to her vagina. She was preparing to serve.

Chloe turned to Marion excitedly. "He's getting ready to put it in her. Isn't this amazing?" Chloe whispered, as she kissed Marion's cheek.

"Yes!" Marion said, as her clitoris throbbed tightly, poking erect out of her clitoral hood. She stroked herself with a pained look of sexual tension on her face as her expression mirrored her daughter's. "But it's her first time," Marion said. "I hope he's gentle with her."

"He will be," Chloe promised. "When he puts it in, I want you to touch yourself inside. I want you to feel what she feels."

Marion nodded even as she watched Stephan aim his penis at Susan's nether lips.

Rachel reached out and took Susan's hand, just as Susan had done for her when she got taken. "You're going to feel a little pressure inside, Sis. Are you ready to join the Hive?"

Susan looked up at her sister, smiling in her new cruel, mocking way, then at her mother, who was busy masturbating as she watched her youngest daughter being taken. Mom, Dad, Rachel, Ryan... they were all in the Hive. She had no choice now but to join them. No choice at all, if she wanted to be part of the family again. "I think so," she whispered tightly. She looked over at her mother. "Mom, are you sure this is going to be all right?"

"I'm sure, baby," said Marion, as she desperately rubbed her clitoris while standing helplessly in front of her daughter, lost in lust. "Just let it happen. Let it all happen and take your first step into a wider world. Just say it. Say you want to join us."

Susan nodded reluctantly. "I'm ready.... to become a part the Hive," she whispered. She gasped with sexual pleasure as the worm on her clit rewarded her for positive thinking. "Please... please give me a rider!" She couldn't believe she had said the words. And yet, some part of her truly wanted it, wanted to join her sister and mother in sexual enslavement.

And then it happened as Stephan slowly but surely entered her for the very first time in one long, slow thrust. Bit by bit his shaft disappeared entirely between Susan's legs. She gasped as she was thoroughly filled. As Stephan entered Susan, Marion used a free finger of her other hand to enter herself, and cried out as both she and her daughter both enjoyed the feeling of penetration at the same time.