Bred by the Hive Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan arched her head back and gasped again, and Marion saw, to her great distress, that as Stephan pulled out momentarily, his penis was coated in blood. He had pierced her hymen.

"The Hive just took dear Susan's virginity," Chloe said smugly, kissing Marion behind the ear. "Does that please you?"

"Yesssss," Marion hissed, feeling a throbbing in her cunt. It was the first step of her beautiful daughter's sexualization.

Chloe gave a wolfish smile. "And in a moment it will take even more."

Marion heard her rider whisper something and then she gasped as she moved her finger inside herself more deeply, vigorously penetrating herself as she watched her baby girl get taken.

Susan felt soreness in her vagina from where she had been penetrated. But what she felt most of all was the need to climax. The worm on her clit would not let her think about anything else. She clung to Stephan tightly as he thrust in and out of her.

"Use two fingers," Chloe whispered into Marion's ear. "I want you to feel it like Susan does," Chloe licked her cheek. "I want you to come with your little girl."

Marion, with an alien gleam in her eyes, nodded rapidly. As Stephan pumped Susan, Marion inserted a second finger inside her vulva and penetrated herself with matching strokes. Even as she was taken by Stephan, Susan watched her mother masturbate herself with glazed eyes and a tight smile, her fingers moving in complete synchronicity with the pulsation of the heavy rider on her back.

"Oh, Mom, what have they done to you," Susan moaned, even as she was roughly taken.

But Marion didn't hear her. Her mind was filled with memories. Memories of Paul impregnating her with Susan, of her belly growing large with Susan inside of her. Giving birth to Susan. Breastfeeding her in her arms. Taking her to her first day of school. Watching her perform in ballet class. Teaching her how to use the plastic tampon applicator. Going with her to buy her first bra. Sending her out nervously on her first date.

It was only now, watching Stephan's penis pump in and out of her youngest one, watching his rider bubble up and getting ready to split, that Marion realized the true purpose of all of this, the real reason to have children at all: to create the next generation of slaves for the Hive. Marion had been apprehensive about bringing Susan into the Hive, but as her heavy double banded rider pulsated on her back she could no longer remember why. This is why she had given birth to Susan in the first place: to create a young, fresh body who the Hive could take control of, use her for reproduction, and spread itself far and wide.

"Do you like it, dear?" Stephan asked, as he poled in and out of the young girl. He had never been in a girl so young, so tight before. The real Stephan would have enjoyed it, and so did he.

"It's wonderful," Susan whispered. Her worm had made her wild with need. Her clitoris was now a solid nubbin poking out of its hood, rubbed wonderfully by each stroke of Stephan's penis. The worm on the head of it only accentuated the sensations. Susan groaned with every forward and backward movement against it.

"You've come so far," Stephan whispered, as his ass muscles worked vigorously to pump himself back and forth inside her. "You helped bring your sister into the Hive. You loved seeing her taken, watching the rider take control of dear Rachel, didn't you?"

Susan remembered watching the rider jump on Rachel's back and asserting control over her. She remembered how she had helped to train Rachel, to make her a willing slave of the Hive. She remembered how they had both felt sexual pleasure when Rachel was trained, how they both smiled at each other when Rachel yelled out her desire to be enslaved by her rider. For some reason the thought of it made Susan's clitoris even harder. "Yes," she whispered. "Watching Rachel being trained... watching her mind being turned... it was so sexy...."

"And your little friends. Watching them being brought into the Hive, you loved every minute of it, didn't you?"

Susan remembered the horror of watching Elly being taken by a rider, of luring her into Ryan's bedroom and holding her hand as she was taken. Only now she wasn't remembering it with regret. She remembered the joy on Elly's face, her erect nippled tits, and her moans as Ryan gave her an earth shattering orgasm. She remembered how hard Ryan's shaft was as another slave was brought into the Hive. "Yes," she whispered. "I... I shouldn't have enjoyed it... but I did. I loved seeing Elly brought into the Hive."

"I knew it," Stephan said, poling into Susan's vagina ever more rapidly. The rider on his back was red hot and bubbling fiercely now. His penis was coated bright red with her vaginal blood as he poled the young girl again and again "You're just like your mother. So obedient. So pliable. We're going to twist your mind, Susan. We're going to twist your mind and use you against her. You're going to help us, Susan. You're going to help us take Marion so deep into the Hive that even you won't recognize her."

The words Stephan was saying were horrible, and yet somehow, combined with the pheromones and Stephan's penis filling her so wonderfully, Susan found it totally arousing. To be in control of her mother, her mother with her big, sexy tits and easy smile, to dominate her, manipulating her mind, manipulating her sex.... Susan looked over at her mother, who was obediently masturbating in front of her. Marion seemed lost in lust. Both hands were busily working inside her vagina, fingers totally lost in her sexy bush. She was performing perfectly as a slave would. She turned over her daughter to the Hive, because she was told to; she fondled herself to her daughter being taken over to the Hive, because she was told to; and now she was about to experience a tremendous orgasm, one whose purpose and dictates were artificially engineered by the master on her back and in her mind. Susan looked at her mother, and their eyes met again, and a shameful thrill coursed through her body; the thrill of seeing her mother sexually aroused, and the thrill of knowing that she was the cause of it.

The feeling of being richly penetrated by Stephan's penis blurred together with Marion's panting, Marion's glassy eyes, Marion's sweaty brow, Marion's lustful smile. Somehow her mother was part of her arousal now, in a new way that Susan never could have imagined possible. She looked up at her mother and smiled and Marion smiled back. Susan didn't even notice when Stephan's rider bubbled up and split neatly into two. Her gaze was for her mother only, her mother who was lost in lust.

"Have you ever seen a more beautiful sight?" Chloe whispered, nibbling on Marion's ear as they watched Susan's rider being born. The newborn was so beautiful and perfect; it would look so gorgeous once it was on Susan's back and in control of her mind.

Chloe put her face close to Marion's and Marion kissed Chloe as hard as she could as a wave of raw sexuality coursed through her. She watched the new rider assert itself and climb onto Stephan's arm. In moments it would be on her youngest daughter's back, controlling her thoughts and shaping her mind. Her clitoris ached with joy and intense need. "It's so wonderful."

But then Susan saw the rider climb onto Stephan's shoulder, and even as she was still lost in lust, she had enough presence of mind to say, "Is... is that for me?"

"Yes...," Stephan hissed, as he continued to pump her. "In moments it will take over your mind," he said purposefully, cruelly. The rider started to crawl down Stephan's arm, the one he had wrapped around Susan's neck.

Suddenly, for Susan, the realization of what she was doing cut through the sexually charged state she had been brought to. Susan tried to struggle, but she found herself drained of energy. "Mother... Mother, please help me!" she cried.

Time slowed down to a crawl.

The tiny part of Marion's mind that was still her own came to life again. Susan was her youngest child. She had always imagined she would meet a nice man, get married, have children, and a career. She had beautiful blonde hair and large breasts. She could have attracted any man she wanted. But now all that would be wiped away. She would become a slave of the Hive, like her mother. Her body would be used for reproduction, to spread the Hive, as hers was.

Part of Marion was sad... but another part of her was happy. Just as her own body served the Hive, so should the products of her body, her offspring. Only when her entire line of progeny had been enslaved would her own total surrender to the Hive be complete, a little voice inside her head told her.

Total surrender. The thought of it sent orgasmic shockwaves emanating from Marion's pussy even as her busy fingers were sopping wet with her own love juices.

"Mom, please!" Susan cried again.

Chloe gave Marion a hard look, and Marion knew a final act of betrayal was required. "Give in to it, Susan. Surrender your mind to it, dear," said Marion, overcome with lust.

Chloe purred and gave Marion a big kiss. As she did so she slapped Marion's fingers aside and inserted her own. She moved inside of Marion aggressively as she whispered hot and heavy in Marion's ear. "It makes you feel good, doesn't it? To watch my Stephan bringing your little girl into the Hive, to take her mind and body and cunt, all to be used by us, however we see fit, doesn't it?" Chloe whispered.

"Yess..." said Marion, feeling waves of pleasure emanating from her cunt.

"We are going to use her. We may change her ovaries, and breed Hive creatures inside her. Would that please you?"

"Yes..." Marion said, her head flung back, her eyes closed, focused on the pleasure Chloe was giving her. She imagined Susan, with a burgeoning belly, squeezing slick, alien pods out of her vagina which would emerge with clones of enslaved humans who would be replaced. "Breed her, Chloe. Please! Fill her with Hivelife!"

"Or we may use her to fuck dozens of men, to spread the Hive. "

"Yes..." Marion hissed again. She thought of Susan making love to a roomful of men with erect penises, as she had been made to do, one after another after another, the men standing in a line as they each waited their turn, their penises all erect, their faces blank, as Susan lay on her back and her young, tight 18 year old vagina was penetrated by each one in turn. "I want her to be used... please use her, body, Chloe. Have her fuck men, a lot of them!" Marion's clitoris was in agony. But her rider wouldn't let her climax. Not yet.

"We're going to change her, to twist her mind until you are both complete strangers to each other. Doesn't that make you feel good to know that your little one will be gone forever? Doesn't it?" Chloe's fingers were moving rapidly now, in and out of her.

"Yes! Change her! Use her! I beg you!" Marion cried. Chloe was saying such terrible things to her, but her mind, her body, and her cunt were overcome with waves of pleasure emanating from her rider.

Chloe looked into her eyes. "Kiss me."

Marion turned and obeyed her sister eagerly, and for the first time, as Chloe stimulated her clit, Marion felt something when she kissed a woman. Marion had never been sexually attracted to women before, not in the least, but in this moment, having her clitoris expertly stimulated, and feeling Chloe's lips against her own, she felt herself getting close to orgasm. As she kissed Chloe she felt Chloe's belly press against her. The belly that had held Paul's child. The belly which had incubated Hivelife, the very Hivelife which was inseminating her young one even as they embraced. The thought sent an exciting thrill through her clitoris and vagina.

As the rider crawled onto Stephan's hand, Susan's eyes widened with horror. The terror of what she had agree to do, the terror of what was about to be done to her was fully front and center now; no amount of sexual arousal could distract her from that. This was the last few precious seconds of free will in her life. Even as Susan trembled in panic, Rachel pulled Susan a few inches forward off the back of the couch so the baby rider would have easier access. "This is it, little sister! Take deep, easy breaths. You're going to feel the tiniest of twinges in your head now." She grinned mockingly.

"No!" Susan cried in fear and terror, as the newborn rider, which had crawled onto Stephan's hand, suddenly leapt onto her back. Susan stiffened and cried out. "Mom! It's in my head, I feel it! I feel it!"

Chloe's fingers, rubbing the exposed tip of Marion's clit, suddenly set off a gigantic explosion inside Marion's body, sending a shockwave radiating out from her groin. Marion cried out with joy as she climaxed to the experience of seeing of her youngest daughter being taken by the Hive.

"Mom, help me! Help me, Mom!" Susan cried, still grabbing her head.

"Oooooh... ooooh.... oooohhh!" Marion continued to coast on her massive orgasmic wave, her rider giving her the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced in her entire life. She felt wave after wave of pleasurable release all over her body, just as Susan cried "Mom!" one last time, and then Susan's body went stiff as a board, and her face went blank. Marion grabbed Chloe and kissed her with real feeling as her pussy and her tits and her brain were fried with sexual overload.

********

And then it was done.

Marion panted as she began to climb down from the heights of her orgasm. She slowly rocked back and forth against Chloe's hand as her sister obligingly helped to milk the last remnants of her orgasm. Finally, when she reached rock bottom, Marion blinked and sat up. "That... that was my strongest orgasm ever," said Marion. She realized how much she had enjoyed it. She had actually relished giving Susan to the Hive. More than that, it had been the most pleasurable experience of her life.

Chloe pointed to Marion's blank faced daughter, who was sitting up with a terribly young and immature rider between her shoulder blades. "There's nothing sexier than giving up the ones you love."

"It was so wonderful," said Marion, studying Susan with a broad smile. Susan was still expressionless. She seemed to be staring at the opposite wall. Stephan had a smug, satisfied look as he pulled out of her. His organ was still erect, coated with her virginal blood. Some of it had dripped down to his balls and onto the carpet.

Chloe and Marion got up and walked over to Susan. "How are you doing, dear?"

"I'm... I'm all right. I think," said Susan. She looked confused, as if she were still processing.

"What is your purpose in life, dear?" Chloe asked.

"To be fertilized," Susan said promptly.. "I must incubate eggs, be fertilized, and expand the Hive." She shook her head and bit her lip, as if snapping out of a trance. She turned to Marion. "Mom... what have I become?"

"Something wonderful!" Marion pulled Susan up and gently hugged her, pressing breasts against breasts and pubis against pubis. As they hugged Marion realized they both had riders on their backs. They were all together now. She felt aroused as she felt Susan's heavy breasts pressed pressed against her own, as she felt her young one's belly and pubis matching hers father down.

"You're so pretty dear!"

"I am?" said Susan uncertainly.

"See for yourself." Marion walked her to a mirror on the living room wall. "Turn around."

Susan slowly turned around. She saw the immature rider nestled between her shoulder blades. It was small and glistening and pulsating rapidly.

"Oh Mom!" she cried, feeling a flood of emotion.

Marion embraced her again and gently kissed her daughter on the lips. "Welcome to the Hive, dear."

Susan felt so close to her mother, so together with her, that she felt like crying. It was a kind of togetherness she had never felt before, it felt so welcoming and warm and loving and-

And suddenly Chloe was between them, separating the two. "She is ours now, dear," Chloe said firmly. She turned to Susan. "And now dear, are you ready to begin your training?"

"You're not even going to let her rest first? She just got her rider a minute ago," said Marion.

"The Hive demands it," Chloe said simply, and suddenly Marion realized that the Hive didn't demand it, and Chloe was just using her authority to do whatever she wanted with Marion's body... and her family's.

"But Stephan just entered her for the first time, and she's a virgin!"

Chloe rubbed an arm across Marion's naked back. "She has to learn about the interchangeability of penises and vaginas. Don't you agree, Marion?"

Marion's rider throbbed. "Yes, of course," Marion said quickly.

"Come with me, dear," Chloe said to Susan. She held out a hand.

Susan looked uncertainly at her mother. Her rider looked so young and immature. It was newborn, and it would take some time before it could take full control of Susan's mind.

"Do it, dear," said Marion, feeling Chloe's eyes on her. "Go with your Aunt and do whatever she says."

Susan nodded and took Chloe's hand. She let herself be led back to the couch.

Susan sat on the couch, nude and blank faced, exactly the way Paul looked right after he got his first rider. She was only under the first layer of control, and felt somewhat confused.

And then Chloe's son Christopher sat down on the couch with her. "Susan, you know my son Christopher, don't you?" Chloe grinned.

"Yes," said Susan, watching Christopher take off his clothes. "What are we doing now?"

"We aren't doing anything dear. You are getting your first lesson on being used, dear," said Chloe sweetly, as she answered for Marion. "Now get on your hands and knees, dear."

"Mom?" Susan asked uncertainly.

"Do it, dear. You have to be used," Marion urged her.

Susan, still looking unsure of herself, got on her hands and knees. Marion saw the young, newborn rider on her daughter's back, pulsating rapidly, and felt a surge of joy in her clit. She watched as Susan cocked her head, as if listening to something, and then arched her ass and spread her legs. Susan was cooperating with her rider for the very first time!

"What a good girl you're being," said Chloe, giving Susan an approving look.

"Thank you, Aunt Chloe. I... I want to serve," said Susan uncertainly, as her immature rider pulsated between her shoulder blades.

"Indeed you do," Chloe purred, looking at the young, submissive girl. "Are you ready to be used by Christopher?"

"I think so," said Susan. "Will he be gentle with me?"

"He will be whatever the Hive requires, dear," said Chloe.

"I... I understand," said Susan, frowning as if she were struggling with herself. She had just taken a rider moments ago, but already she found herself giving into it.

Chloe nodded. "Christopher, dear, I think she's ready."

Marion watched Christopher climbed on top of her younger daughter and got behind her. She chewed on her lower lip as she watched Christopher insert his long, hard erection into her dearest daughter from behind. Susan gasped. She was still sore from having her virginity taken, but her rider filled her mind with lust, and very shortly she was gasping as she was pounded from behind.

Susan gasped as she was taken. "Is this really necessary, Aunt Chloe?"

Chloe watched Christopher move in and out of Susan for a long moment before replying. "This is your first lesson, dear. You are being taught that your body belongs to the Hive. You, like your mother, are simply a tool to incubate eggs and expand the Hive," said Chloe.

Susan looked up at Marion even while Christopher was pounding into her. Confusion and lust mixed in her eyes.

"You may be called on to expand the Hive in any number of ways," said Chloe. "It may involve actually getting impregnated with Hive life, as I have been." Her eyes glinted as she saw the panic on Susan's face. "Or you may be called to spread the Hive as your mother does, by sexual contact. Or the Hive may find many other tasks for your young, delicious body," said Chloe, as she let her hand run along the inside of Susan's thigh, even as her son was pounding into her.