Bred by the Hive Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marion smiled warmly and hugged her daughter gently. "I'm so happy for you. Welcome to the Hive, dear."

Susan gave Marion an odd look. "Is that how you welcome your beloved daughter to the Hive, Mother?"

Marion smiled and reached over and kissed Susan on the lips. Susan, still completely topless, grabbed Marion and hugged her tightly. Marion felt Susan's breasts pressed against hers as Susan grinded her lips against her mother. As she kissed her, her hands went down, down and down until they were on Marion's ass. She squeezed Marion's ass cheeks as she kissed her passionately. They had kissed before, but this kiss was more aggressive and brazen then all the rest combined.

When she was satisfied, she released Marion and gave her an appraising look. "That's better. But we'll have to work on that, Marion." She turned to go.

Marion felt stunned. She called after her, "Has the Hive given you your first assignment?"

Susan turned back to her. "Yes, Mother, it has," she grinned.