Bred by the Hive Ch. 43

Story Info
Sam persuades love of her life to take a rider.
10.5k words
4.32
5.6k
4
0

Part 43 of the 54 part series

Updated 09/20/2023
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bred by the Hive Chapter 43

By Gary LM Martin

Major Samantha Arden of the United Survey Service is a senior official in HomePlanet Security and is a very skilled ESPer, which makes her a prime target for the Hive. She has a strained marriage with her husband Gavin and is secretly in love with her superior officer, Colonel Jack Sullivan. All that changes as Sam gets taken by the Hive.

That night, Sam and Gavin communed. They sat shirtless back to back, their minds going to lala land while their riders communicated directly with each other. And then, after they communed, they had sex. But while Sam was riding up and down on Gavin's penis, Gavin had a sudden announcement for her. "Your next target has been selected," he said.

"It has?" Sam asked, slowly moving up and down.

When Gavin didn't answer, she asked, "Who is it?"

"Colonel Jack Sullivan," said Gavin.

Sam continued to ride up and down, but her stomach tensed, and her face was a mask of worry. "Jack?" she asked.

Gavin flipped her over, still inside of her, so that he was on top, and she was on the bottom. "Yes, Jack."

"Please don't ask me to do that," Sam said, with a note of pleading in her tone.

Gavin continued to pound her with his male sex organ. "Why not?"

Sam didn't answer.

"Is it because you love him?" he asked. He drove his penis home with every point.

"I don't know," said Sam.

"You love him," said Gavin, as he worked his shaft in and out of her. Interrogating her in this fashion felt good.

"Maybe," said Sam.

"More than you love me?" said Gavin, still moving evenly within her.

"No," said Sam, looking away.

"Then why won't you do it for me?" said Gavin. He felt the head of his penis rub her vaginal walls.

Sam didn't answer.

"All right," said Gavin, as he continued to thrust. "What are you?"

"HiveFlesh," said Sam, her legs widely spread, her knees bent, as Gavin put his reproductive organ deep inside her.

"What is your purpose?"

"To have my eggs fertilized, and to expand the Hive." She felt her banded rider pounding on her back and in her mind, as hard as Gavin's penis.

"The Hive wants to expand. It wants you to enslave Jack Sullivan. What is your answer?"

Gavin continued to pound intensely inside of her. Sam gasped as she felt herself on the edge of an orgasm. Her rider humped her furiously from behind. She felt tendrils in her mind. Her vagina was in agony.

"Your answer, Sam?"

"Yes!" she cried. "Yes, yes yes!"

Sam got her reward. Her body groaned in relief as it was impaled by Gavin's thick organ.

********

The next day, Sam looked at Jack with new eyes. It would be the last day she would see him as a completely free man. A tear formed in her eyes during a planning meeting. Jack saw it and asked what was wrong.

"Allergies, sir," she said, reaching for a tissue.

"It's that time of year," said Jack, giving her a smile.

Sam, upset, and with no one to talk to, sought out Janice. When Sam had Infected Janice, she had promised Janice they would always be together, and that they would even have a baby. Since her conversion was complete, Sam hadn't seen her. She realized Janice might be upset with her, but she needed someone she could talk to.

Janice, surprisingly, was not angry with her. After looking around to make sure no one was watching, she gave Sam a deep, passionate kiss and looked lovingly at her dear, dear friend.

"I'm not upset that you left me," said Janice. "I mean I was, for a few days, until I got my second gold band. And then another spider came and gave me a new way of thinking of things."

"It did?"

"Um hm," said Janice, putting her hands in her lab coat pockets. "I realize now what you said to me were promises just to get me to join the Hive. But truthfully, Sam, I couldn't be happier. Every day is pure bliss. I'm bringing new people into the Hive all the time. And communing--Sam, how could we ever live without it? It's like one continuous orgasm for hours and hours."

Who was Janice communing with? Sam realized it wasn't her business and she shouldn't feel jealous.

Janice walked closer to Sam, adjusting her lapels. "I wouldn't deny I would love to have more visits from you, from time to time. But don't feel guilty about bringing me into the Hive. I love it, and wouldn't have it any other way. So if you're feeling guilty about bringing Jack in, don't. He'll end up thanking you for it."

"You think so?" Sam sniffled.

"I know so," said Janice. She gave Sam another strong kiss. Then she slapped her on the ass. "Now get out there and soldier, soldier!"

Sam left, feeling a little better.

Her rider pumped her with need, with urgency. She was supposed to go to Jack, to invite him for an after work rendezvous. Sam fought with her rider mightily. Somehow, she managed to resist the impulse.

That night Gavin raised his eyebrows when he saw her at dinner. She was supposed to be converting Jack.

"The timing wasn't right. Tomorrow. I'll do it tomorrow." She shifted uncomfortably under his stare.

********

Two days later, Gavin looked at Sam pointedly at dinner. "Have you enslaved Jack Sullivan yet?"

"Not yet," said Sam, looking down at her plate. She had been fighting her rider for two days straight, and so far, winning. Just barely. She had enough willpower left to restrain the impulse to Infect him. She didn't know how much longer she would be able to last. Sam felt Gavin's eyes on her. "I'm still waiting for the right time."

They ate in silence. One moment passed into two. Sam began to think she had successfully navigated this encounter.

And then Gavin said, "It really doesn't matter now."

"It doesn't?" Sam asked. "You changed your mind? You don't need to enslave Jack?"

"Oh, we're enslaving Jack. But we're having Allyson Spanberger do it."

"Allyson Spanberger?" Spanberger was a Survey Service lieutenant on special assignment at HomePlanet security. A young blonde in her 20's, she had enormous breasts, curly hair that went down to her shoulders, and a brilliant smile.

"Yes. When the Hive realized you wouldn't complete, they assigned Allyson to finish the job," said Gavin. "She will be in charge of enslaving Jack."

Sam blinked rapidly. "Will she... also handle his training?"

"I imagine so," said Gavin, eating his food calmly.

Suddenly Sam had an image in her mind, of Allyson Spanberger making love to Jack, her large breasts bouncing over him as she made him repeat, over and over, "You are a slave." The image in her mind was incredibly erotic. And incredibly disturbing.

Sam. "When?" she said. "When is it to be done?"

Gavin shrugged. "I think she's going to pay a visit to Jack's apartment tonight."

Sam dropped her fork with a clatter. "I'll do it!"

"But Sam-"

"If I get there first, can I do it?" Sam asked. "After all, the Hive doesn't really care who brings Jack into the Hive, as long as it gets done, right?"

Gavin paused. "I suppose not-"

"Where are the worms?"

Sam got up, and hurriedly prepared herself. Gavin suppressed a smile as she kissed him before running out the door. "Wish me luck," she said.

"Always," said Gavin.

********

Sam broke the world's record driving to Jack's apartment. She had to get there before Allyson. She had to. She turned into Jack's apartment building with a screech, and was out of her car even before the engine had died.

She climbed the stairs to his apartment, and hurried to the door. She listened for a quick moment, but heard nothing. Could that mean she had arrived before Allyson? She knocked tentatively.

"Who's there?" She heard.

"It's me, sir," said Sam.

"Me sir who?" she heard.

The door opened and she saw Jack, in equally casual dress, holding a steak fork. "Arden."

Sam felt her heart jump.

He looked at her quizzically. He didn't look like he had joined the Hive. But Allyson could have arrived just before she did. She could be inside right now....

"What are you doing here, Sam?"

"I... I was wondering if I could talk to you, sir... that is, if you're alone right now."

"Alone," said Jack, getting an odd look.

"If... someone is with you, sir...." said Sam, wringing her hands as she tried to look past him.

Jack looked amused. "No one is here, Arden. Come in."

Sam gave a sigh of relief and followed Jack inside. She had made it in time.

Sam had resisted bringing Jack into the Hive. However much she loved being part of the Hive, part of her mind wanted to protect him from it. But the news that another woman would bring Jack in was too much for her to bear. If Jack was going to be brought into the Hive, she wanted to be the one to do it. Desperately so.

As she entered the living room, Sam remembered the last time she had been there. They had been having sex, with the Krion plant. The memory brought chills to her spine.

They sat down on Jack's plush sofa. "So, what brings you to this neck of the woods?"

Sam let Sam, the other Sam, do the talking.

"It's about Gavin."

"Oh?"

"We've separated."

Jack sat up. That got his attention. "Why?"

"We don't love each other like we used to. It just isn't working for us," said Sam. "Also, Gavin suspects... that I'm in love with someone else." She tried to look embarrassed, which wasn't difficult.

"Who might that be?" Jack asked.

Sam looked at Jack. "You, sir." She bit her lips. It was time. "And it's true. It's all true, sir. I... I love you, Jack."

Jack just sat there, staring at her.

Sam shifted uncomfortably in the sofa. This was incredibly difficult. "I've felt this way for years, sir," said Sam. "When you work together with someone as closely as you and I have for such a long time, it's natural for some feelings to develop. But this is more than that. Do you remember the experience we had with the Krions?"

"The Krions?"

"The plants," she said, looking pointedly at him.

Jack understood her meaning. "Oh yes, the plants."

"You and I were... intimate."

"With the plants."

"And each other, sir," said Sam. She stared him in the eye. "I realized then that I was in love with you. Madly.... And I still am." There was an awkward pause. Jack didn't say anything. He wasn't making this easier for her. So Sam finally said, "I want you, Jack Sullivan. Do... do you want me?"

There it was. She had said it. And now for the moment of truth.

Jack looked at her. And looked at her, and looked at her. If she hadn't had ESPer powers, she might have no idea what he was feeling. But she did.

Then finally, he said, very quietly, "I love you too Sam. I have for years."

"Oh Jack!" she cried. She got up, and rushed into his arms. Sam cried real tears, and started to hug and kiss him. And when his lips came down to hers, they kissed for real, and she felt an electricity within her that she had never felt with Gavin, that she had never felt with Janice, that she had never felt even from communing.

Suddenly, Jack stood up, taking Sam by the hand. He looked into her eyes. They communicated wordlessly. She nodded, ever so slightly. And then, still without saying a word, they walked hand in hand to the bedroom. Jack slowly undressed her between kisses and caresses, and Sam eagerly undressed him in turn. And then Jack tenderly and skillfully made love to Samantha Arden.

Jack cherished every inch of her body. Sam had to be careful to make sure that he didn't see her rider. That would ruin everything. Whenever his hand started to wrap around her back, she would always smile slyly and move it down to her waist. Jack didn't seem to notice or mind, smiling broadly as he experimentally squeezed her ass. She also had to be careful that he didn't notice her slave stamp above her sexy slit. But it was very dark in his bedroom.

Sam rubbed her hard nipples lightly against Jack's hairy chest. It had the desired effect, and he grabbed her and kissed her passionately.

And then somehow they were on his bed, and Jack was sucking on her nipples, and Sam was grinding her wet opening against his hard shaft.

Jack was wild with need, and Sam wasn't far behind. Sam used her hand to stroke his aching organ, which drove her wild with passion. She looked into his eyes and said urgently, "Now, Jack, please, I need you in me now," not because she wanted to Infect him, but because she couldn't bear to exist a single moment longer without having him inside of her.

She saw Jack raise his penis and angle it towards her vagina, the beginning of the end of his life as a free man. He looked at her face, and Sam smiled encouragingly, and that was enough for Jack, and he gently slid it into her. Sam felt wonderfully invasive pressure against her nether lips as they parted lovingly and stretched to make way for his solid shaft. In moments she was impaled, wonderfully, beautifully, and ecstatically.

Sam gave a hoarse cry, and immediately wrapped her arms and legs around him. "I love you Jack," she said, just wanting to revel in the moment. Before... before...

"I love you too," said Jack, his voice cracking as he stared down at her with his dark eyes as he impaled the love of his life. For a moment, they were one. And then Jack started to move; he began to work himself in and out of her in smooth, even strokes. The size of his penis was not extraordinary; the moments of his shaft were not at all unusual, and yet it was also the best vaginal intercourse Sam had ever had. She had never had Jack, not really, as the plants had always been an intermediary. But now that she felt him inside of her, she wanted him, badly, more than anything or anyone she had ever had. Feeling his male sex organ inside of her was the most pleasurable experience of her life. Sam felt the head of his penis press her vaginal walls, and his shaft rubbed against her clitoris in the most pleasurable way.

"Uurrrrrr....." Sam realized that was her voice. She was actually purring with pleasure, like a cat, and for once her rider didn't have to stimulate her. It was all genuine. She suddenly realized she had the Hive to thank for this. If the Hive hadn't taken control of her, she never would have gotten together with Jack. She felt a wave of gratitude towards her rider on her back.

Jack's shaft and balls grew increasingly tight with pain and pleasure, and he started to pound into her more rapidly. They both heard banging sounds as Sam's head began to bump against the headboard of Jack's bed. Jack loved the feeling of wetness of flesh on flesh; Sam was incredibly lubricated down there, allowing him to slide in and out of her so easily. She felt so soft inside, so warm; he loved filling her to the hilt as his balls banged against the bottom of Sam's ass. Jack's face assumed a look of increasing urgency, as he closed in on his climax, but for Sam, she felt a wave of sadness, knowing that soon it would all be over. She would have Jack again after this, but never like this; never in such an innocent way. It was an experience which would come, and go, and never present itself ever again.

But that sad, fleeting thought didn't dim her sexual arousal, and as Jack tightened up, and grunted her name, "Sam!" and thrust into her one last time, Sam loved the feeling of his body vibrating, literally shaking with pleasure.

Jack gave an enormous gasp as his penis erupted, finally allowing him to release his pent up need. He felt each spurt, 1,2,3,4,5... 6... 7! This was more than he had ever done since he was in his 20's. It felt incredible.

And not just for Jack. As he came, so did Sam. Her body shook, trembling beyond control, her fingers digging deeply into Jack's arms as she came wildly. "Oh Jack, ooooh!" she cried as she melted against him. Sam's vagina exploded with pleasure, as it reveled in the hardness of his manhood; and that pleasure filled her with such a pure joy that she had never known, not even from her rider.

In the aftermath, they enjoyed the wonderful quiet period after their climaxes, their arms wrapped around each other. But only Sam knew there was a price that had to be paid. As Jack's still erect penis lay inside her vagina, he felt something crawling on the head of it. He got an odd expression on his face.

Sam watched him closely, knowing full well what was about to happen.

Jack pulled out of her vagina slowly. He saw the worm wrapped around the head of his penis.

"Oh my God, Sam," he said.

"I'm so sorry, sir," she said.

"It's the parasite, isn't it?"

"Yes sir," said Sam.

He lay back on the sheets, his hands over his eyes. "Why did you do this to me, Sam? Why, why, why?"

Sam felt terrible. Jack seemed so personally hurt. So tremendously betrayed. Sam felt like her heart was breaking.

"I did it for us, sir."

"Us?" said Jack.

"Allyson Spanberger was assigned to take you," said Jack.

"Allyson Spanberger?" said Jack. "The girl with the big..." He held out his hands.

"Yes sir," said Sam. "She was going to come over tonight and bring you into the Hive."

"But... I never would have slept with Allyson Spanberger."

Sam looked at him critically. They both knew how pretty Allyson Spanberger was, and how Jack would have reacted if she showed up on his doorstep.

"All right, maybe I could have been persuaded," said Jack.

"Since... since you were going to be brought in, I told them... I told them I wanted to be the one to do it," said Sam.

"Why?" said Jack.

"Because... I really do love you," said Sam, looking into his eyes.

Jack's eyes became soft, and he touched Sam's cheek. "I... I understand."

Sam's heart nearly melted with joy. They shared a tender moment together. Then Jack sighed. "So, I'm... supposed to be under their control now?"

"To a degree, Jack,"

Jack bit his lip. "Well, Arden, you can tell them it's not going to work. I'm going to march into General Henderson's office, and tell him exactly what's happening."

Sam sighed, got out of bed, and picked up her comm unit. She handed it to him.

"What's this?"

"Call him now, sir."

"Is this a trick?"

"No, sir."

Jack looked at her uncertainly, and then spoke into the comm unit. "Get me Gen-" he cut off, as he felt a tremendous pain in his penis. He yelled, dropping the comm. When the pain left him, he tried to pick up the comm again. The same thing happened.

When Jack could think clearly again, he said, "All right. What if I send him a written message?"

"I tried that sir," said Sam wearily. "It always knows."

"All right, I'll get old Doc Whistler to take this thing off me."

Sam shook her head. "Janice won't help you, sir."

"No?" said Jack. He looked surprised. "She's one of you?"

"One of us, sir," said Sam.

Jack paused a moment. "Arden, how long have you been like this?"

"A few weeks, sir."

Jack considered this. "Why didn't you ever say anything?"

"I tried, sir. Remember the time I had an upset stomach, a few weeks ago?"

Jack frowned and nodded.

"I was trying to warn you then, but I barely got out the first syllable before it cut me off with pain. It's that quick, and that intelligent. You can't win, sir."

"Well, maybe I can't," said Jack. He tried gingerly to touch the worm, but got a warning pain in his penis for his efforts. "But I can resist."

"There is another option," said Sam.

"There is?"

"If you cooperate. Voluntarily," said Sam. "Let me... Let me give you a rider."

Jack laughed. "Why would I do that?"

"To be with me," said Sam. "Jack, there is active discussion right now in the Hive about selecting a breeding partner for me." She started stroking his legs, while at the same time spreading her thighs, to give him a better view of her vagina. It was slick with their combined juices. Her labial lips had been widely stretched by Jack's ravaging penis. She looked freshly fucked.