Bred by the Hive Ch. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A breeding partner?"

"To have children, sir," said Sam, seeing she had his full attention as she rubbed her fingers over her vagina. "They value people with ESPer skills. I have been told that if you show yourself to be... cooperative, they are very likely to select you because of our...past history together," said Sam. Her other hand traced over Jack's shaft, ever so slowly.

This was news to Sam. These words had just come out of her mouth. She knew nothing about this at all. Was it true? She felt herself getting excited, even by the possibility.

"And what do I have to do to be... cooperative?" said Jack.

"Not much," said Sam. "Just let me give you a rider."

"You would... give me a rider?" said Jack.

"We would... have sex again," said Sam slowly.

"That part I like," said Jack.

Sam laughed, despite the tenseness of the situation. She felt as anxious as him. She continued to rub her fingers over his shaft. "While we are... doing it, my rider would get the energy it needs to reproduce. I would make a rider, just for you."

"Wonderful," said Jack sarcastically.

"But it would be, don't you see?" said Sam. "The rider would come from me, Jack. It would be Hiveflesh made of my own living essence, and it would be on your back. We would become closer than you could possibly imagine. And you would look so incredibly sexy with my rider on your back." Her voice was filled with longing as she stared at him with big eyes. She manipulated the head of his penis to help him think better.

"This thing on my back... which would control my mind," said Jack.

"Yes, but you would love it, you really would!" said Sam earnestly. "I've never been happier since I got a rider, since I got freed to do... things like this." She squeezed his penis again. "Please Jack, please tell me you'll take a rider."

No, Jack, please don't!

"I don't know," said Jack, looking very uncertain.

"Jack, be reasonable," Sam said. She looked so incredibly sexy. Her long blonde hair was tossed every which way, giving her a freshly fucked look. Her blood red areolas and erect nippled tits at the ends of her large, firm breasts, pointed accusingly at him. Her smile was intoxicating, and her eyes... her sparkling green eyes were filled with lust and need and love, sheer unmitigated love.

Sam sighed wistfully as she caressed his male sex organ gently. "Jack, you're going to have to give in anyway, one way or another. You're already Infected. Why not give in a little more so we can have a chance, a chance to be together?"

She looked into his eyes, and with naked pleading in her voice, said, "Jack, you can cooperate, and win the chance to breed with me... or someone else will. So Jack, who will it be?"

Jack looked terribly indecisive. He's almost there. I just need to give him one more push. Sam spread her leg and rubbed her vaginal lips, and looked into his eyes and spoke in a more aggressive tone. "I want it to be you! I want you inside me, Jack! I want your seed filling me with new life! I want you to fuck me and impregnate me and fill me with your seed! So who will it be, Jack, you, or Gavin? Decide!"

Don't agree to it, Jack, don't do it! Sam thought.

Jack, stared at her pubis, at her furry, glistening vaginal lips, and then into her eyes, and agonized silently for a long moment. Finally he nodded submissively, and said "I guess it will be me."

Sam couldn't believe it. She realized how clever the Hive had been. It used her like bait, first to enslave Janice, and now Jack. Sam felt surprised, but maybe she shouldn't have been; both of them loved her so much that they would willingly give up control of their minds and their bodies to be her lover. It was a depth of affection that she wouldn't have expected of either of them.

********

They made love for a second time, but it was like no lovemaking session either had done before. They both knew what they had agreed to, and the enormous sacrifice Jack had agreed to make.

"What... what must I do?" Jack asked, biting his lip.

"Nothing much, really," said Sam, as she climbed on top of him. She slowly inserted his penis into her vagina, making him gasp. "Just relax, and let things happen."

"What... what things?" Jack asked.

"First my rider needs to reproduce," said Sam. It felt... refreshing to be able to be honest about what she was doing. She started to move up and down on Jack's shaft.

Jack gasped again. "I thought your rider was the one that needed to reproduce."

Sam smiled at him. "It is. I need to exert myself a lot to give it the energy to reproduce. It takes strength from my body to cause a rider to split into two."

"And you're all right with that?"

"Of course, Jack," she said. "It's just like having a baby."

"Just like it," said Jack, giving a frowning smile. He had agreed to this reluctantly, but he was still far from happy about the idea of taking a rider.

Sam, on the other hand, was ecstatic. She felt incredibly, incredibly aroused by the sacrifice that Jack was about to make, all for her. And now Jack knew what she was doing; he knew that every time she rode up and down on his penis, giving him reassuring smiles, that she was making every effort to create a rider which would soon become his master.

"Ooooh," Sam shuddered, as her rider, sucking up energy from her body, rewarded her with a ripple of pleasure from head to toe.

"Feels that good, eh?"

"Oh Jack, it really does," said Sam. She looked so sexy, riding up and down on his shaft, as she gave her rider the energy it needed to reproduce. She gave him a brilliant smile. "Nothing feels as good as creating Hivelife. Nothing." She stared down at him. "Soon it will be on your back, controlling you. It will be the greatest thing you will ever experience, to become part of the Hive."

The things Sam was saying were horrible. But instead of pushing her away, Jack just lay there and stared at her with love in his eyes as Sam rode his male sex organ. He loved watching his penis disappear inside her tight, wet snatch. Sam started to moan with pleasure as she rode his shaft. "Ooohhh, I wish you could feel this, Jack," she said, fondling her own breasts. "My rider is splitting, Jack. It feel so good, Jack. There's nothing in the world remotely like it."

"You look so happy," said Jack, looking at her face.

"I am happy, Jack. This is the happiest moment of my life," said Sam, with real tears in her eyes, as she continued moving up and down. Jack instantly realized how her rider was manipulating her mind. Sam, seeing him frown, leaned forward and kissed him passionately. He felt the warmth of her heavy breasts against his chest. "Don't fret," she whispered. "You are going to look so, so sexy with my rider on your back."

"I am?" said Jack doubtfully. He loved her so much!

"You are!" Sam said dominantly. She whispered rapidly in his ear. "Think of it. A part of me, on you, watching you, controlling you. The next time you fuck me, it will be the rider controlling you. Your rider will make you hard. You rider will make you inseminate me, and fill me with your seed."

Jack didn't understand everything she was saying. He would already do those things without a rider. But somehow Sam thought it would be even more sexy if he did it under the Hive's control.

"Pump me harder, Jack, harder!" Sam cried.

"Why?"

"I need to be stimulated more. I need to be stimulated more to give my rider the energy it needs to finish reproducing."

With horror Jack realized that he was now an active participant in this; he was helping Sam create a monster which would take over his mind. He tried to slow down, to reduce the intensity of his thrusts, but Sam settled down on his shaft and grinded her hips roughly in every direction. She felt the head of his penis stimulating her so wonderfully, and felt her master on her back getting the energy it needed to finish the act of reproduction.

"Oh, Jack, you're so hard. You're so hard at the thought of taking a rider."

"No!" Jack cried. Sam looked so sexy as she rotated her hips on his shaft. The areolas on her heavy breasts were bright and red and her nipples pointed straight at him.

"You're a part of the process, Jack." She took her hand and squeezed it. "You're helping to bring a new master into the world, the flesh of my flesh, and you won't regret it!" She kissed him hard. "Admit it. You know what's going to happen. You know what's going to be done to you. You're going to have the flesh of my flesh on your back. And you're still hard for it. Admit it!"

"Yes," said Jack, after a pause. She was so sexy! "I'm hard for it."

"Oh Jack! Oh Jack oh Jack oh Jack!" Suddenly Sam jerked like a puppet and cried out. "I can feel it splitting, Jack!" She whispered, in a heavy voice taut with emotion. A thick yellow fluid flowed out of the bottom of Sam's reproducing rider. It flowed naturally into her ass crack and coated her asshole with the sticky substance, just as her rider finished breaking into two. Sam stiffened suddenly, jerking her head back and thrusting her breasts outwards. "Ah... ah... ahhhhhh!" she cried. She looked so incredibly sexy, as if she had just climaxed on Jack's raging hardon. He felt such a powerful attraction to her at that moment that he found it impossible to deny her anything, even if it meant taking a rider.

When she recovered and looked back down, she gave Jack a curious smile.

"Is it...." Jack whispered.

Sam recovered and looked at Jack meaningfully.

"Yes." She gave him a wicked smile. "It's ready for you now."

It was only then that Jack saw a tiny rider start to worm its way over the top of Sam's shoulder.

"You're going to put that thing... on me?" said Jack doubtfully.

"Uh huh," said Sam. "This is the moment we've all been waiting for." She wiped sweat from her brow.

"Not all of us," said Jack, eying the rider.

Sam leaned forward and started to rapidly pole up and down his penis. She reached up and pinned Jack's hands above his head by his wrists.

"No, Sam, please," said Jack, even as he felt himself rapidly closing in on an orgasm.

"You want to come inside me, don't you, Jack?"

"Yes," said Jack, watching the rider moving down her right arm. He tried freeing his arms, but she was strong, too strong, much stronger than a woman should be. "But-"

"There are no buts, Jack. This is the price you have to pay for coming," said Sam grimly. She grinded her hips, rapidly massaging the head of his penis inside of her. Instinct told her that she was going to time this just perfectly. Sam could see the indecision on Jack's face, the lust and fear and horror and intense longing-

"Sam! I'm going to, ah... ah......"

"Let it all go, Jack," Sam implored him. "Release in me, darling. Give me everything you've got!" Sam suddenly wrapped her arms around his shoulders. Jack saw the rider on her forearm-

No! He couldn't let this happen!

He struggled to free himself. But he felt so conflicted. And he was so close to his orgasm. His penis felt like it was about to burst inside of her.

The rider moved closer to his shoulder-

"Just let it happen, Jack," she said softly, as she continued to move up and down. "Just let it happen! We'll be together forever!"

"Forever," Jack whispered, the rider suddenly forgotten.

The rider... Sam's beautiful eyes... his penis, about to-... ah, ah.... Aaaaahhhhh!

Sam had timed it perfectly. Jack exploded inside of her just seconds before the rider jumped onto his back. As he ejaculated deep in Sam's vagina, he felt something warm and clammy jump onto his back. He tried to grab for it, but Sam's hands were quicker, grabbing and pinning his arms again. And then, even as he filled her with his seed, he felt tendrils, in his mind, changing, manipulating, twisting.....

********

Sam looked down at her lover.

"What are you?" she asked softly.

"I am HiveFlesh," said Jack stiffly.

His voice was so monotone, part of Sam wanted to cry. But another part of her got sexually excited. Sam turned him around and looked at his back, and saw the baby rider nestled between his shoulder blades. She had brought Jack under the control of the Hive. Her vagina and clitoris tingled with intense pleasure. She was fulfilling her prime function.

"What is your purpose?" Sam asked.

"To fertilize for the Hive," said Jack. And then he looked at her and said, "To fertilize you."

Sam made a sound of surprise and kissed him and hugged him. She felt so incredibly aroused. The Hive had taken control of Jack. He would be her lover now without any resistance. They made love again right then and there. Sam had to have him inside of her. She had to feel him coming inside of her. His hard bar of manhood, plunging deep inside of her, was the perfect balm for what they had been forced to do. After that they drifted off to sleep in each other's arms once again.

.********

When they woke up again, shortly before dawn, she pulled him by the hand to the bathroom. "I want to show you something," she said.

She turned his back to the mirror. For the first time Jack saw his rider.

"Swell," said Jack, grimacing.

"Oh, but it is," said Sam, giving him a kiss. "With a rider, we can commune."

"Commune?"

Sam showed him.

In short order they were sitting back to back, still totally nude.

"Momomomom," said Sam.

"Momomomom," said Jack.

"Momomom Mamoonishom! Mamoonishom Momomomomomom!" said Sam.

"Mamoonishom! Momomom Momomomomomom!" said Jack.

And then they were off to dreamland, a dreamland filled with flying, fornicating pancakes. But intermixed with that were dreams of Sam making love to Jack and Jack making love to Sam. In the real world, Sam's nipples became hard as a pebbles and she started to pant as she got wet between her legs. As Jack experienced the same erotic dreams, Jack's penis slowly grew erect, bobbing back and forth, back and forth, as if it were being intensely stimulated, and then finally started to jerk upwards, once, twice, three times, before spraying a stream of sperm across the room onto his carpet. Jack, in his trance state, barely noticed.

When they came out of it, they were both soaked with perspiration. "What do you think?" said Sam.

"That was incredible," said Jack.

Sam promised she would come every day until Jack's rider matured. Jack frowned at the thought of that, but he had no way of denying Sam anything she wanted.

********

On the way home, Sam grinned as she made eye contact with herself in her rearview mirror. "You did it! I always knew you would."

"I had to," said Sam, sobbing a little.

"Oh, don't get me wet with your tears. You were thrilled to welcome Jack into the Hive. If Gavin hadn't suggested it, you would have found a way to do it," said Sam.

"Not true," said Sam, her voice cracking.

"Let's be honest, Sam. You've wanted Jack. You've always wanted Jack. You just could never figure out any way to trip him up. And now the Hive has done it for you, giving you what you most desired. You are as pleased as punch. You loved it when you baked a rider and gave it to him. Don't deny it, you can't lie to me!"

"Yes... I loved giving him a rider, especially one I made," said Sam. The thought of Jack with a rider on her back, the rider made of her own flesh and blood, excited her more than anything. All she could think about was making love to him, and yes, also bringing him further into the Hive, helping his rider mature so it could take greater control of him. To make him more like her. To build a more durable connection between them.

"I don't know... maybe I am learning to love the Hive," said Sam, licking her lips and playing with her hair.

"Finally."

*********

When she returned home that night, she reported the mission a success to Gavin, and he smiled, looking pleased. He didn't seem at all bothered that Sam had had sex with his longtime nemesis. Gavin was only concerned about the needs of the Hive Mind.

But Sam had a question for Gavin. "I didn't see Allyson Spanberger when I went to Jack's place." She gave Gavin a canny look. "Allyson Spanberger was never going to show up there, was she?"

Gavin grinned.

"You manipulated me to get me to bring Jack into the Hive."

Gavin walked over to Sam and hugged her, and looked into her eyes. "The Hive did what it needed to get you to obey. One of the foremost areas of obstinacy in your brain was your protectiveness towards Jack. Now that that has been overcome, your rider will have less and less difficulty taking full control over you."

Sam felt her chest grow cold. She nodded and turned away.

She felt the heat of the rider on her back, and its tendrils in her brain, suggesting, whispering, tampering. Only rarely could she directly see the effects of it, but she did know one thing: it was getting stronger.

*********

The next day, Sam and Jack gave each other knowing glances at work. She doubted Jack would try to alert General Henderson, now that he had an immature rider on his back. But how would he feel about her? Was he angry that she had given his rider? From the way he looked at her, it was clear his feelings hadn't changed. Through her ESPer skills Sam felt longing. The same longing she felt for him.

Jack's mind was in turmoil. He wasn't pleased to be brought into the Hive. He had considered trying to inform General Henderson, but he knew it would be futile. If he tried, the only thing that would happen is that Sam would be punished. He couldn't risk that happening. He was so convinced it wouldn't work that he didn't even try.

He felt the rider in his mind. Even in its immature stage it could whisper and suggest things to him. His mind was most helpless when he was asleep. When he awoke the following morning, he looked at the rider the mirror and it took him a moment to realize that the rider was not a natural part of him.

Jack knew what was going to happen next. His rider was going to take more and more control of his mind, with Sam's help. But they had chosen the perfect instrument to seduce him. He couldn't say no to Sam. He had loved her, and lusted after her for years. When he looked into her eyes, he found himself unable to refuse anything she wanted. Even if it meant enslaving his body and his mind and even his penis to an alien entity.

That evening, Sam returned to Jack's apartment. There was tension in the air as he opened the door for her. She looked at Jack. Jack took a step back. She entered without saying a word. How would he react? Was he angry at her? Would he be willing to let her help bring his rider to maturity?

"Jack."

"Sam."

She tried to read him but couldn't. "Could I... could I see your rider?"

Jack stared at her for a long moment and nodded. He slowly took off his shirt and then turned around. Sam saw the small immature rider between his shoulder blades. It looked perfect.

"How does it feel?" Sam asked. "Do you notice it?"

"It's filling my mind with a lot of impure thoughts... mostly regarding you," said Jack.

Sam moved closer so she was pressing against him. "Do you have impure thoughts about me, Jack?" She tilted her head closer to his.

"Always." They kissed a long moment. Then Sam pulled back and whispered, "I've come to help bring your rider to maturity and to train you."

"Swell," said Jack.

"I... I can get someone else to take my place if you'd prefer to have intercourse with someone else," said Sam.

"Intercourse?" Jack's eyebrows went up.

For a long moment, all they did was look in each others' eyes. And then they were kissing madly, hugging each other so tight it hurt, and before long they practically tore off each other's clothes, and were writhing like lovers on Jack's bed.

"I want you, I want you so badly," Jack breathed.