Bred by the Hive Ch. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then take me, Jack," said Sam breathlessly. "Make love to me."

She didn't have to ask twice. Jack spread her legs and entered her, groaning with pleasure. As he poled back and forth Sam wrapped her arms around his waist. "That's right, Jack, back and forth, back and forth. Give the nourishment to help your master grow."

"My... master?" said Jack, stopping suddenly inside her. "This is helping the thing on my back grow?"

"Um hm," said Sam. She pressed her breasts against him and kissed him wetly. "It feels even better when you move, Jack."

Jack started thrusting again, not entirely of his own accord. Sam grinned up at him, her nipples pointing straight at him. Jack smiled back, a little uncertainly.

"That's a boy, back and forth, back and forth," said Sam. "Now tell me you love your rider, Jack."

Jack made a face. "No."

"Jack? If you don't tell me you love your rider, I'll have to leave right now. Someone else will come and train you," said Sam. She moved as if to pull back from him.

"No!" said Jack, grabbing her by the waist as he poled furiously in and out of her. He felt his rider on his back draining his energy, but Sam felt so good, he needed her so badly.

Sam gave him an impatient look. "Well?"

"I... I love my rider," said Jack, making a face. "Do I have to mean it?"

Sam smiled. "Not in the beginning, dear Jack." She kissed him again. "But you will mean it, and sooner than you think."

Excellent. Sam felt her rider was pleased with Jack's initial progress. She felt a jolt of sexual pleasure in her nipples and her cunt, which made Jack smile at her.

********

Gavin was pleased with Sam's progress. But she was still disturbed by his utter lack of jealousy. They had shared such intimacies together, but it seems for Gavin that their togetherness had been little more than a phase, a phase to coach her through the maturity of her rider. His love for her no longer seemed real.

And then one day she came home and Gavin wasn't there. But his spider box was. And so was her hand scanner.

The hand scanner that James Monroe had modified to record the organic frequency of the alien life forms.

They already had the frequency of the insects, and the riders. All they were lacking were the frequencies of the spiders, and the humanoid version of the Hive Mind, which Sam had yet to encounter.

But here she had a ready made opportunity to record the frequency of the spider. Sam thought about it. She had been happy being part of the Hive Mind. And now she also had Jack. But for how long? For a time she had Gavin, then she had Janice, and now she had Jack. She got the feeling that the two of them would be separated the first moment the Hive found it convenient to split them up. Was that the sort of life she wanted to live?

No. It wasn't. She had done everything the Hive asked, but a part of her still resisted. Could she motivate herself to pick up the hand scanner and scan that spider?

It was futile, part of her told herself. Her rider would fill her with pain the moment she picked up the hand scanner.

But the rider didn't know everything. It couldn't read her mind, not exactly. Maybe it wouldn't know what she was doing.

She shouldn't even try. She shouldn't resist.

She should resist!

And with that, Sam picked up the hand scanner, activated the program James had put into it, and scanned the spider.

The spider hissed, and scuttled into the other room. But it was too late. Sam stared at her readout. It read 4429 submegahertz. There, she had it.

All she needed to know was the organic wavelength of the humanoid version of the Hive Mind, and she could give the information to.... to whom?

The Survey Service had been infiltrated. So had HomePlanet Security. She should know. She had Infected them.

When Gavin came home that night, the spider danced excitedly. Gavin followed it into the bedroom, and came out a few moments later. He waved a finger at Sam. "Have you been doing something naughty?"

"Me?" said Sam.

"I think you have," said Gavin. "I thought we were beyond naughty thoughts now, Sam. Follow me."

She had no choice but to follow Gavin into the bedroom.

"Lie face down, please." said Gavin.

Sam lay face down on the bed.

She blinked hard when she felt the spider mounting her. But when it put its filaments in her brain, she didn't lose consciousness. She felt it swirling around in her head.

"Now Sam, what was that number you saw when you scanned our friend here?" Gavin asked.

"4429 submegahertz," said Sam.

The tendrils in her brain swirled around.

"Are you sure, Sam?" Gavin asked.

"4429... submegahertz."

"Think again," said Gavin.

Things were starting to get confused. Her brain felt scrambled.

"4029... megahertz," said Sam.

"Are you sure it wasn't 2049? Or 4229?" said Gavin.

"4.... 4 something... 4 something something," said Sam.

Gavin made a hand gesture, and the spider pulled out, giving Sam a jolt to her brain that made her gasp.

"Very good, Sam," said Gavin. "You've always been good with numbers. Keep track of that number in that pretty little head of yours, and you'll save the entire human race!"

He was mocking her. But Sam was too incoherent to respond. She simply fell asleep.

********

The following evening, Sam learned about the Gateway.

"Everything is going well," said Gavin. "The entire planet should be part of the Hive within three years. Or three months, if we get the gateway open."

"The gateway?" Sam asked.

"To Dimension 43," said Gavin. "That is the natural breeding ground of the Hive. The Hive originally entered this universe through a rift in space. That rift has since been sealed. But a gateway to the Dimension can be opened, with the right equipment. I have been viewing the progress reports. If we're successful, we could have a flood of millions of Hive creatures coming through to Earth. The planet could be completely assimilated in months, if not weeks."

"Where is this gateway being built?"

Gavin smiled, and touched her face. "Ah, but you don't have a need to know, my love."

Sam smiled nervously. "Gavin, who would I tell?"

"No one, of course. Your rider would see to that. You have been so obedient, and so dedicated. And yet, is there not a small corner of your mind which still resists us?"

"No... I'm committed to the Hive," said Sam.

"She's lying," said Sam. "I can sense her holding back from us. She's biding her time, waiting for the right time to betray us."

"I don't know what the 'other Sam' is talking about," said Sam.

"There was that minor incident the other day when you recorded the organic wavelength of the black spider," said Gavin.

"A curiosity," said Sam. "There was nothing I could do with the information, right?"

"Correct," said Gavin. "But it still raises questions."

Sam sat on his lap, and played with his chest. "Gavin dear... I've given my body to you. To anyone you've asked me to. I've fucked complete strangers to bring them into the Hive. I've enslaved my best friend for the Hive. I've enslaved Jack. I've done everything you asked. What more can you ask of me?"

"The Hive can always ask for more," said Gavin. "Just remember, dear, you've got a two ring rider on your back. At the rate you are progressing, it will soon get its third band. They're impossible to resist. And every day they take a little more of you. Soon, your mind will be completely ours."

"I look forward to that day," said Sam, giving Gavin a passionate kiss. It went on for some time.

When Sam pulled back, she smiled. "Satisfied?"

********

Janice was promoted.

After Infecting a large number of people in HomePlanet Security, the Hive felt that others could carry on her work. And so, Janice was summoned to the Hive itself. Without any hesitation, Janice reported to the nearest cave and stripped off her clothes. She was totally naked, except for her lab coat. From behind she looked like she was wearing a short skirt. From the front, with the lab coat open, one could catch glimpses of her breasts and pubic hair. Her partial nudity was oddly erotic.

Janice was put to work conducting physical examinations to evaluate new members of the Hive. Long rows of men and women stood before her, completely nude, waiting to be examined. Janice looked at one man who was particularly well endowed. She cupped his penis in her hand, and the man looked down at her fearfully.

They all knew she held their fates in her hands. She could decide they would be best for breeding, in which case they might be sent to reproduce with spiders or other insects. Or she could decide that they would be better put to seducing new members of the Hive. It was the best and worst candidates who had the most to fear, though. The very best would be impregnated with duplicates who would replace them; and the worst would be given as food for the insects or the riders.

Those with two or three banded riders did not care; they were generally quite cooperative. But those with only single banded riders, or those with immature riders, were naturally quite concerned about their fates.

Janice put an organic probe in one woman's vagina for a moment. The probe turned red. Janice shook her head and pulled out the probe. She started to make a notation on a datapad, when the woman cried, "Wait!"

She was an attractive blonde, with a single banded rider. "Please," she whispered. "I want to live."

Janice said, "I'm sorry, there's nothing I can do."

The woman put a hand on Janice's waist. "I'll do anything," she whispered.

Something about the blonde's face reminded her of Sam. The blonde had rich, firm melons, even bigger than Sam's. Janice looked around. There were a roomful of subjects waiting to be examined, but they were all under control. They could wait. "Follow me."

Janice led the blonde into a private alcove. Janice hopped up on an examining table and spread her legs. Her vaginal lips spread wide as she spread her lab coat.

The blonde looked at her, a bit stunned, a bit disbelieving.

"You did say, anything, right?" Janice asked.

"Did you mean....?"

"Or we could just go back," said Janice.

The blonde, looking upset, slowly got down on her knees, and moved between Janice's spread legs. Janice was smiling from ear to ear as the blonde started to suck on her clit, just below her Hive Mark.

********

After that, Janice quickly saw how she could use her position to enrich herself. She was loyal to the Hive, of course; she would never betray it, nor directly disobey it. But part of her mind, enough of her mind, was still her own, and Janice had her own needs and appetites.

She started conducting more expansive examination of the female candidates, rubbing their clitorises while she stared into their eyes, or squeezing their breasts to see what kind of reaction she elicited. The most promising candidates she invited into her private alcove to discuss their future prospects.

Janice, looking at row after rows of breasts and vaginas, realized she was in heaven.

One time she encountered a mother with her adult daughter. The mother was not attractive, but the daughter, perhaps in her late teens, was a ravishing beauty. After examining them Janice regretfully decided that their hips were not wide enough for birthing. The mother must have seen her expression as she reached for her datapad because she grabbed Janice's wrist and said, "Please. I'll do anything."

Janice looked at the mother. Then she looked at the trembling daughter. "Will you do anything too?"

The daughter looked at her mother, then nodded.

"Follow me," said Janice, repressing a grin.

********

Eventually, of course, the Hive found out. And so one day Melinda came into the examination room with another woman, a brunette with big breasts, and announced that Janice was being replaced.

"Replaced?" said Janice.

"Yes," said Melinda, helping Janice take off her lab coat, and handing it to the brunette. "You have provided such exemplary service, that the Hive wants to give you another promotion."

"Another promotion? To what?" Janice asked.

Melinda squeezed one of Janice's breasts. "You're simply going to love it."

********

Meanwhile, Sam was having sex with Jack every night to try and get his rider to mature as quickly as possible. She made sure that Jack was on top so his body would exert itself the most, feeding its rider with more blood flow and muscle movements.

Sam was very honest about what she was making Jack do, but he still couldn't muster the willpower to resist. All she had to do was kiss him, or hug him, or squeeze his penis, and he would obediently begin the ritual of reproduction. He was wild for her and had to have her, whatever the consequences.

On the second night of Jack's training Sam felt incredibly pleased as Jack pounded into her. Jack knew that the immature rider on his back was only getting stronger with every exertion, with every thrust, but he couldn't help himself. He made no move to resist even as he was very much aware that his sexual energy was being used, rechanneled, to help his rider grow on his back. It just felt that good making love to Sam.

"This is wrong," said Jack, but he didn't stop thrusting, not for a moment.

"I know it's wrong," Sam smiled, wrapping her arms around him. "But it also feels so good. Do you feel your rider, getting stronger in your mind, Jack?"

"Yes," Jack whispered, as he focused on the feeling of the head of his penis rubbing against her labial lips as he plunged in and out of her.

"It's taking more and more control of you, Jack. Doesn't it feel sexy to surrender yourself, to give up control of your mind and body? Doesn't it feel good just to let it all go?" Sam said.

Jack looked into her dark eyes. He couldn't resist her. "Yes. It feels good... to give it up to you."

Sam felt incredibly touched. But Sam, the other Sam, was not satisfied. "But it's not just me you're giving it up to, Jack," she said, pressing her breasts aggressively against him. She kissed him passionately. "It's the Hive, Jack. We're a package deal. This is the only way for us to be together, Jack. The only way. Through the Hive. You must love the Hive if you want me. Do you love the Hive, Jack?"

"I suppose so," said Jack, gritting his teeth, feeling a familiar tension in his penis. He was almost... he was about to... he needed to....

"You suppose what, Jack?" Sam asked, with innocent eyes.

"I love the Hive... and I love you" Jack gasped, and then he finally flooded into her, as he felt his rider pulsating on his back, finally rewarding him with a long deferred orgasm. Jack felt incredible waves of sexual pleasure emanating from his balls, and his shaft. He could feel the rider on his back stimulating his sexual organ to new heights of pleasure he had never felt before as he filled Sam with his sperm.

"Thank you Master!" Jack cried, his eyes looking upwards. "Thank you for letting me come inside her!"

Sam was stunned. Jack was thanking his master directly. He was rapidly becoming an even more obedient servant than she had been, at this stage of his indoctrination.

Jack gasped as he moved slowly now, milking out the last remnant of his orgasm now.

"That was good, wasn't it, Jack?"

Jack nodded.

"You realize your rider controls your orgasms now."

Jack nodded. "The... the master makes everything feel so good. It makes me want to serve."

"You... you want to serve the Hive, Jack?"

Jack blinked rapidly, as his rider pulsated on his back. "Yes. I think I do."

Sam patted his face as he lay on top of her, enjoying his release. Her hands gradually moved down to his back, where she felt his rider. It had a soft skin, being newborn, and it felt hot from its recent exertions. It had not only taken control of Jack's orgasm, but was making excellent progress in taking over his mind and body as well.

"Sam, I think I'm beginning to..."

"To what?"

"To enjoy serving my... my master," said Jack hesitantly.

Sam pressed her large breasts against him and kissed him passionately, relishing a warm glow on her back.

********

But even after having sex they weren't quite finished. After Sam had Jack exert himself to the maximum, to feed his rider with nutrients from his own body, she reached into her black bag and took out something that was coiled inside.

Jack recoiled as he heard the hiss. And then he saw it. It was a glowing green snake.

"What... what is that?" he said.

"It has no name that I know of," said Sam. "It is going to give you your Hive Mark."

"My Hive Mark?"

Sam spread her legs, and showed Jack the glowing green symbol above her clitoris. "That is my slave mark. Now that you have joined the Hive, it is time for you to have one too."

The thought of being permanently tattooed with an alien slave mark made Jack recoil with fear. "Sam... no!"

Sam reached out with a very gently feminine touch and stroked the head of his penis. "Jack, you'll look so sexy with a slave mark. It will be the same as mine."

"The same as yours?" said Jack.

Sam spread her pubic folds to show Jack her own glowing green slave mark. "Yes. You will be marked as my property."

"Your property," said Jack, trying to think clearly despite the pounding in his head.

Sam kissed him. "Agree to it, Jack." She kissed him again. "Agree to it, and we'll be together forever."

Jack considered, cocking his head. "My... my master says I have to obey."

"And what do you say, Jack?"

"I... I don't want to... but...."

"But what?"

"The Hive demands it." Jack spread his legs and pointed his penis downwards, to give the snake easier access.

The Hive demands it. Jack was beginning to listen to his rider!

Sam smiled. "I love you so much." She put the snake on the bed. She pulled Jack down, and spread his legs apart with her hands.

"Do I have to, Sam?" he asked.

"Yes, you do." Sam put her face close to his. "Kiss me." She said.

Jack knew what he was being asked to do. He looked at her beautiful green eyes, and thick red lips. Once again, he couldn't resist. He reached over and kissed her. As he did, he felt Sam grabbing him by the back of his head with both hands, so he couldn't turn his head, couldn't look.

He felt the softness of her lips, pressing against his. And then, suddenly, he felt a sharp pain on the head of his penis. Jack screamed, but Sam was ready for this, and kept her mouth clamped over his. His scream turned into a sob, and then the pain ended altogether.

When Sam released him, Jack looked down. The head of his penis had a glowing alien symbol on it in a bright green box. Sam spread her legs and moved opposite him so that her symbol was next to his.

"Yours is different from mine," said Jack, looking at hers, and then back at his. She had told him they would have the same markings.

"Yours is a male slave symbol. Mine is a female slave symbol," said Sam. She gently fondled his mark with her fingertips as she looked up into her eyes. "Now we are together, Jack. Closer together than ever. The more you become the property of the Hive, the more you become my slave."

And Jack, looking into that beautiful face, felt a surge of arousal, and took her again, passionately.