Bred by the Hive Ch. 44

Story Info
Sam trains Jack to seduce women & give them riders.
8.5k words
4.55
5.3k
4
0

Part 44 of the 54 part series

Updated 09/20/2023
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bred by the Hive Chapter 44

By Gary LM Martin

Major Samantha Arden of the United Survey Service is a senior official in HomePlanet Security and is a very skilled ESPer, which makes her a prime target for the Hive. She has a strained marriage with her husband Gavin and is secretly in love with her superior officer, Colonel Jack Sullivan. All that changes as Sam gets taken by the Hive.

Every day after work Sam would come over to Jack's apartment to have sex with him and help his rider mature. Jack no longer resisted in any way. They would walk into the door, hand in hand, and when the door shut Sam would look into his eyes and say, "Are you ready to help your rider mature some more?"

Jack would nod and Sam would smile and then they would undress and he would make love to her. Sam required Jack to be on top. He felt the stickiness of his rider on his back. He felt it absorbing his life energy as he made love to the woman he loved. But still he complied.

And as he made love to her, Jack said whatever Sam demanded of him.

"Now that you have joined the Hive, your penis is just a tool, controlled by the Hive. Say it, Jack."

Jack bit his lip. "My penis... is controlled by the Hive." It felt incredibly emasculating to say it, but also tremendously pleasurable. The rider on Jack's back saw to that, as it filled his penis with a surge of sexual pleasure.

"You will be used to fertilize and create Hive life," said Sam.

Jack frowned and shook his head.

Sam used her vaginal muscles to massage the head of Jack's penis. He needed to come, badly. But he couldn't.

"Say it, Jack!"

Jack gritted his teeth. "I... I will create Hive life. Please, Sam baby, can I come now?"

"Soon. You're almost there."

"You've been saying that for hours!" Jack protested, as he continued poling into her. But no matter how great his need was, he was unable to climax. "Why can't I come?"

"Because the Hive controls your sexuality now," said Sam, with a wicked grin.

Jack looked so helpless as he continued to pound Sam. He felt his orgasm so close, and yet so far. "When I... when I come inside of you, I feel my rider, pulsating on my back. My sperm... my semen seems to shoot out of me exactly in sync with it."

Sam smiled and patted his hair. "You are learning a very important lesson. The Hive controls your orgasms now. You will never come, Jack, not unless you obey completely." Sam's grin grew wider as she saw the look of distress on Jack's face. Soon Jack would surrender to the inevitable; he would learn to associate his rider with orgasms, and only want to come when his rider was involved. His training was progressing quite well.

"You love your rider, don't you, Jack?" Sam asked.

"Yes!" Jack said promptly, making her smile again.

"You want it to control your sexuality, don't you?"

"Yes!" Jack cried, frustrated.

Sam made Jack say it again and again, in a variety of ways, seeing him awash in tantalizing waves of pleasure every time he said it, until even the mere thought of being controlled filled Jack's mind with pleasure and made his penis hard. When Sam, and more importantly, Jack's rider, determined that Jack had earned his orgasm, he would receive his reward.

After a long and fruitful training session, Sam (or was it Sam's rider?) decided that Jack had deserved his orgasm.

"Would you like to come, Jack?"

"Yes!" he hissed, pounding into her with frustration. He was so close!

"Then ask permission to come."

Confusion swirled in Jack's eyes. "Can I... come?"

"No, Jack," said Sam. "You must ask your rider for permission."

"My rider? How?"

"Just do it, silly," said Sam.

Jack bit his lip. "I'd like to come... please." He kept pounding into Sam, but couldn't get over the edge. "I've done everything you asked!" he cried. Suddenly he felt words appear in his head.

"Master, please let me come inside of this slave!" Jack cried. "Oooooh!" He felt himself getting closer.

"Keep going, Jack!" Sam cried.

"Master, I am a tool, just a penis. Please give me a reward, let me come inside this female, I will serve you in ever way, I promise!"

Sam smiled. Jack had totally given himself to the Hive. She felt a rewarding tingling in her clitoris.

Jack's rider suddenly removed the barriers it had placed in his mind, and Jack was rewarded with a thunderous orgasm in his balls and his penis and his head as he flooded into the woman he loved. Jack felt a direct connection between his rider and his penis, a ribbon of pleasure that swelled every time he ejaculated. Throb throb throb went his rider. Pulse pulse pulse went his penis. He realized more than ever that it was his rider which controlled his orgasm now. It was his rider he needed to please. Sam felt the same connection as her own rider rewarded her, her clitoris and vagina exploding with pleasure as she felt them stimulated by direct lines of connection to her own massive rider. You have done well, she heard in her mind.

Jack collapsed on top of her, totally exhausted. "Thank you, Master," he whispered.

Sam stroked the back of Jack's head soothingly as she felt him release inside of her. "That's right, dear, let it all go, you're doing so well now." She lay with her head resting on his chest. It felt so peaceful. She smiled to herself. Jack's mind was being enslaved exactly on schedule.

********

For the next five days they had wild sexcapades, with Jack always on top, even as the act nourished and strengthened his rider. But Jack obeyed, and as his rider got stronger, he found his concerns rapidly put to rest.

Sam enjoyed getting on her hands and knees, and letting Jack take her from behind. As Jack grasped her back and inserted his penis into her, Sam would watch through a set of mirrors as his powerful legs thrust into her.

"I love watching you make love to me," she said one day, looking into the mirrors.

"You do?" Jack said, grunting as he inserted himself all the way into her, and then slowly pulled out.

"Oh yes," Sam smiled, "Your firm ass looks so sexy as you take me."

"It does?" Jack felt a tingling in his penis.

"Absolutely," said Sam. "And so does your master." She saw the look in his eyes as he made love to her. "Yes, Jack, your master. The one I made just for you. I love the way it ripples with energy on your back as you fuck me. You make it bigger, stronger with every thrust."

Jack felt the delicious warmth of the rider on his back but also a chill going down his front.

"As you fuck me, dear Jack, your rider is also fucking you. Did you know that? Can you feel it humping you, in unison with every thrust inside of me?" Sam asked, with heavy lust in her eyes.

"Yes," Jack gasped. He did indeed feel it pulsating, moving in time with his thrusts.

"I love watching it hump you as you make love to me. Your master makes you look more powerful, more masculine," Sam breathed. "It's a sexual organ, every bit as sexy as your penis. When you come inside me, I know it's the master on your back that's made the final decision, the master on your back pulsating, sending shoot after shoot of sperm into me. I feel like I'm being inseminated by two powerful, aggressive sexual beings. Your rider looks so sexy, it feels so good that you're being controlled, made to fuck me."

Jack felt the same way. Initially, Sam's rider had repulsed him. It was a big, alien pulsating thing on her back with a growing red rash around it. But now he was feeling different about it, at least sexually.

As Sam flipped over and got on her hands and knees and allowed Jack to penetrate her from behind, Jack confessed, "I... I like it too," he said.

"You do?" Sam sounded pleased.

"I... yes." Suddenly, the words came spilling out of Jack's mind. "I feel gratitude towards the Hive," said Jack, sounding embarrassed. "I'm... I'm grateful your master took control of your mind, that it made you come to me and take off your clothes and let me make love to you. I love how the Hive made you get so submissively on your hands and knees and allow me to fuck you as hard as I can."

"Oh, Jack!" Sam cried, even as her lover continued to penetrate her.

"I know this was the only way I could ever have you, is through the Hive. I'm grateful for the Hive... for giving you to me."

"That's right, Jack," said Sam. "Only the Hive could have brought us together."

The thought of her rider controlling Sam, subjugating her, making her want to be fucked by him, excited Jack terribly. As Jack pounded into her from behind, he could see her heavy breasts sloshing back and forth underneath her. But her breasts were not the only part of her moving. Her rider was also pulsating on her back. Her big, heavy rider, which controlled Sam and made her give her body to him, was like an extra breast, an extra mound of sensuality. It made his penis extra hard just staring at it as he pounded into Sam with joy and a big smile.

*********

Two days later, Jack's rider reached sexual maturity. It happened one evening after they were lying in bed together after having a wild sexcapade. Jack had ridden her several times on and off for hours, his rider pushing him to its limit in its effort to get him to nourish it with his exertions. And then, after he lay back on the pillow, Jack grabbed his head and said, "Oh."

"What is it, Jack?"

"I... I....." he looked at Sam with a mixture of amazement and wonder. "My rider. It loves me."

"Yes," said Sam, grabbing his arm.

"It loves me, and wants the best for me."

"It does," said Sam. She grinned and pulled him out of bed, and hauled him to the bathroom.

"What does that mean?" Jack asked, standing nude in the bathroom as he studied his back.

"It means you belong to the Hive now," said Sam, also nude, as she wrapped her arms around his head and kissed him passionately. She pulled back. "I can see the understanding in your eyes. You will belong and stay with us forever." Just saying it gave her a thrill deep in her vagina. The thought of Jack, her secret lover, his mind, his body, his penis, being completely and utterly controlled, filled Sam with tremendous erotic pleasure.

"A lovely thought," said Jack wryly, who, having just gotten his first band, wasn't quite as excited about it as Sam was. But then he looked at Sam's rider. "You have two bands."

"Two bands?" Sam hadn't even noticed when her rider got its second band. She looked at it in the mirror. Sure enough, her rider had gotten bigger and thicker.

"What does your second band mean?" Jack asked.

"That the Hive controls me more tightly than ever," said Sam. She saw the look of alarm on his face "But it doesn't change the fact that I love you, and always will," said Sam. "Kiss me," she commanded.

Jack obeyed.

Sam's eyes sparkled. "Let's do something special to celebrate." She led Jack to the shower with a sparkle in her eyes. Just as she and Gavin had celebrated when her rider had first matured, she felt the need to do the same with Jack.

They got into the shower and turned on the water. It was glorious. She told Jack to lean against the wall of the shower with his hands out and legs spread. She smiled as she saw the golden banded rider between his shoulder blades. The rider she had created for him during a night of passion and love was a dramatic change for both of them. She stared at his mature rider proudly. Her clit tingled as she thought how something created from her own flesh and blood controlled Jack's mind.

Sam came up behind Jack and pressed her breasts against his lower back. "Doesn't it feel good to be in such a submissive position?" she said. She put some soap on her hands and reached around and hugged him, and then moved lower, grabbing his cock and balls.

"Yes," he gasped.

"I can do anything to you in this position. Anything I like," she said, starting to masturbate him, especially around the head of his sensitive organ. "It feels good to surrender control like this, doesn't it?"

"Yes," said Jack. He did enjoy being submissive, where sex and Sam were involved. He felt her soapy hand running over his shaft, and lingering at the glowing Hivemark on the most sensitive tip, teasing, taunting, playing....

"You'll do anything I ask, anything at all, to keep me doing it?"

"Yes," Jack cried. It felt so good. It all felt so good.

"You'll fuck women, bring them into the Hive, whatever I say?" Her hand moved insistently.

"You... you want me to fuck other women... and bring them into the Hive?" Jack looked uncertain.

"Absolutely," Sam whispered.

Sam released her hold on his shaft and started to gently trace the outlines of his rider as if Jack's rider were a sexual organ. The surface of Jack's newly mature rider was soft and sticky, and only starting to get hard in parts. Sam smile as she fondled it. As she did so, Jack felt the results, all over his body. It was like his penis was being stroked all over, without ever being touched. His nipples sparkled with arousal. His body felt like it was being given a sensual body massage.

"Do you feel how good it is to have a rider, Jack?"

"Yes," Jack said, his eyes closed tightly as his arms and legs were still spread out against the wall of the shower, in the continued gesture of submission.

"Do you love your rider, Jack?"

"Yesssss," Jack hissed. "I love my rider! Thank you for bringing me into the Hive, Sam!"

Sam smiled. Jack had never said that before! The conditioning was really taking hold. Jack was becoming an enthusiastic member of the Hive now. Sam smiled. "And now back to the subject at hand." She stroked his rider more firmly. Sam knew that pleasure should always be paired with indoctrination, as it had been done with her. "You will fuck women and bring them into the Hive, won't you, Jack?"

Jack groaned and nodded, as he felt sensual pleasure all over his body.

"Imagine yourself fucking Trudy Wells... simply because I tell you to."

"Yes," Jack whispered. Jack's rider throbbed on his back as Sam petted it. As Sam made sweeping caresses of his rider, he felt a growing pressure, in his penis, and his balls. The urgent need to come!

"Imagine fucking her hard, while a new rider grows on your back... imagine giving her a rider freshly made from your own exertions... you would do it, wouldn't you?"

Jack groaned. "I need to come!"

"And you will, Jack, once you agree."

"Yes! I will fuck Trudy Wells and give her a rider!" Jack cried. He would have said anything to get an orgasm at that moment.

"Good boy," Sam smiled. She started to rub his rider faster and faster, in swift circular motions, as his rider started to throb rapidly on his back. Jack stiffened and felt his penis get supremely tight, as he felt the familiar tingling sensation in his shaft. "Sam, I'm... I'm..."

"I know Jack, I know," said Sam, as his rider started to throb even more vigorously. "It's all right dear, let it come, let it all come naturally."

"Sam, ah, ah, yes... yes... yesssss-" and then Jack cried out, and Sam smiled with glee as she saw his penis ejaculate wildly against the wall of the shower. His rider was in full control of his penis now, pulsating each time Jack ejaculated. Jack felt the direct physical connection between the two, the intimate vein of pleasure connecting his male sex organ to his rider. With every throb he fell further and further under the control of the Hive.

"Ahhh! Ahhhha! Thank you, Master!" he cried.

Thank you Master.

As Jack gasped and panted for a moment, recovering from his orgasm, Sam felt a wave of satisfaction in her nipples and her clitoris as Jack accepted the next step in his conditioning.

And then Jack turned around and fell into her loving arms and kissed her. He loved the feeling of her slick breasts against his chest.

"Good?" Sam whispered.

"Yeah," said Jack, looking exhausted. "Real good."

"Now do me," said Sam. She turned around and leaned against the wall. Jack was treated to the gorgeous view of her glistening round ass cheeks, and her slick rider between her shoulder blades. It was an incredibly sexy combination. Jack pressed up against her. With one hand he squeezed her breasts. With the other he fondled her clitoris, just below her glowing Hivemark.

"Oooooh... Jack," said Sam. She turned her head to the side, and Jack kissed her. It was amazing. Sam closed her eyes and smiled. "You're supposed to be touching my rider, Jack."

"I'll get to it," said Jack. He fondled her a moment more. He loved the way she smiled with her eyes closed. She was clearly in sexual heaven.

Sam regretted it when he pulled his hands away. But then Jack started to fondle her rider. The surface of it was stiff and rough. It was thoroughly mature. Jack felt an odd thrill as he caressed it. Sam reacted to the mere touch of her rider, gasping and wriggling.

"Ah... ah.... not so hard, Jack," she said, her breasts and ass cheeks jiggling as her body jolted.

"How... how do I touch it?" Jack asked.

Sam smiled at him. "Like you touch me." Her smile was so sexy that it made Jack hard again, despite what he had just done moments ago.

Jack looked at Sam's pulsating rider, with its glowing double golden bands around the edges. It was sexually mature just as she was. Somehow the thought excited him. Sam's enormous rider was a part of her now, seemingly glued to her back, large and meaty, full of energy and power. He started to tease Sam's rider with glancing touches and light caresses. It felt rough and alien under his fingertips. Sam started to react to his touch. As he gently caressed her rider, Sam's shiny, round ass cheeks buckled against Jack, and her heavy breasts started to rock as she swayed back and forth. Her breathing started to get heavy, and soon Jack figured out how best to stimulate her, giving her rider rapid, light touches.

"Do you like my rider, Jack?" Sam asked, in a sexy voice.

"I love it," Jack declared, looking at the heavy pulsating mass, on her slick, sexy body. "I love what it does to you. How it controls you. How it makes you want to fuck me blind."

"I love what it does to me too," said Sam, with the most relaxed smile he had ever seen on her. "Ohhhh... ohhhh..." She turned around to face him. "Keep touching my rider... but kiss me!"

Jack pressed his lips against hers, feeling her soapy breasts against his chest, her wet vagina against his spent but still sensitive penis, all the while reaching around her to stroke the hard, rigid surface of her rider. Even as he kissed her, Sam groaned, and climaxed, her wet, sexy body shuddering against his as her rider rewarded her efforts with an overwhelming orgasm.

"I'm coming!" Sam cried. "Ooooh, ooooh, oh Jaaaaack!"Her body stiffened as she felt an incredible orgasm. She felt so grateful to be a tool of the Hive, so grateful to be able to serve.

The female slave called Sam and the male slave called Jack kissed lovingly under the shower head, enjoying every moment, even as their riders pulsated on their backs.

********

The following morning, while they were lounging around in bed, someone new came into Sam's bedroom. It was her husband Gavin.

Jack looked surprised; Sam, even more so.

"Gavin!" said Sam, her eyes wide with fright. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm your husband, Sam," said Gavin, with mockery clearly in his tone. He turned to Jack. "How have you been enjoying my wife, Jack?"

Jack didn't know how to respond to that. Under normal circumstances, the situation would have been quite tense. Jack was in bed with Gavin's wife. But Gavin was clearly part of the Hive, Sam had told him that. The Hive must have given Sam permission to have sex with him. Was Gavin resentful of that? If not, why else would he be here?

"I asked you a question, Jack," said Gavin.