Bred by the Hive Ch. 44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes... Sam is very beautiful," said Jack, not sure what to say.

"Yes, she is," said Gavin, giving an inhuman smile. "Stand up, Sam. Show us your body."

Sam jumped out of bed and stood ramrod straight. Her labial lips were stretched; she had sucking marks on her breasts and neck. She looked like she had been heavily used.

"You too, Jack," said Gavin.

Jack found himself standing up, totally nude, right next to Sam. He looked at Sam, who gave him a warning look.

Gavin looked Jack up and down. "Yes, you have a fine body. But let's have a closer look at you. Turn around, Jack."

Jack looked at Sam, who nodded. Jack bit his lip and turned around. He felt Gavin's hand on his ass as he admired Jack's rider. "Not bad, Jack," said Gavin. He turned to Sam. "Freshly matured?"

"It... it happened last night. I was just going to report it," said Sam, looking downwards.

Gavin nodded. "You can turn around and face me, Jack," he said.

Jack turned to face him.

Gavin gave him an unfriendly smile, then turned to Sam. "How big is he, Sam?'

"Big?" said Sam, her eyes widening.

"Show me," said Gavin.

Sam gave Gavin a fearful look, and then she swiftly bent down in front of Jack, and began sucking on his penis.

"Hey!" Jack cried. Any other time he would have been flattered. But this felt so... forced. So subservient.

"She loves it, Jack," said Gavin. He casually started to take off his clothes. "You understand the basic facts of your situation, don't you Jack? You're a slave of the Hive, aren't you?"

"Yes," said Jack.

"What is your purpose?"

Jack blinked twice. "To fertilize females, and expand the Hive."

Gavin tossed his shirt casually aside, and started working on his pants. "Do you like being controlled by your rider?"

"Very much so."

"Very much so?" Gavin grinned. "You did a good job on him, Sam." He pulled off his underwear, and suddenly he was as naked as Jack and Sam. "All right, Sam, I think he's ready."

Ready? For what?

Sam pulled out, making an embarrassing slurping sound. She winced as she stood up, wiping her lips.

Gavin walked up to Jack and looked down at his wet, erect penis. "Not bad. Bigger than mine used to be, before I joined the Hive, isn't it, Sam?"

"Yes," said Sam quietly, her eyes downward.

"I can see the basis of your attraction."

Jack opened his mouth to defend Sam, but Sam minutely shook her head.

"Jack, you understand you have to be absolutely obedient to the Hive in all ways, don't you?"

"Yes," said Jack woodenly.

"Obedience will be rewarded. Show him, dear. Show Jack how he will be rewarded."

Sam immediately pushed Jack on his back and mounted his penis. The sex act, which Jack had enjoyed many times before, acquired a new meaning. Sam wasn't fucking him because she wanted to, or even because the Hive required it; she was having sex with him as the subservient slave of her husband. Somehow, that tainted the entire act.

Sam's expression didn't help. It wasn't one of joy; it was one of fear. As she moved back and forth, she leaned forward and whispered in his ear, "Be careful, Jack."

Despite this, Jack started to get aroused. It was still Sam riding up and down on his penis. Before long he started panting.

"Are you enjoying my wife, Jack?" said Gavin, putting his head close to Jack's

"Yes," said Jack, starting to feel uncomfortable.

"How about you, Sam?" said Gavin. "Do you love Jack?"

Sam's face grew tense. "Yes."

"How much, Sam?"

"More than anything," said Sam, making Jack feel incredible in that very moment.

Gavin paused. "More than me?"

Sam bounced up and down on Jack's penis exactly three times before answering. "Yes."

"What a wonderful couple you are," said Gavin.

Jack looked at Gavin's face. It was hard and stern. And then Gavin said, "All right, Sam, that's enough."

"What?" said Jack, as Sam dismounted him. He still hadn't climaxed. Sam pulled Jack off the bed, even as Gavin lay down on his back. He was already erect. Gavin gave the slightest nods, and Sam swiftly returned to the bed and mounted him. In seconds she had switched easily and smoothly from having sex with Jack to her husband.

"What is going on here?" said Jack.

"A lesson, Jack. For your benefit," said Gavin. He turned to Sam, who was bouncing up and down on his penis. "Tell me, Sam, how many men have you fucked on behalf of the Hive?"

"A lot," said Sam, moving obediently up and down.

"A lot? How many?"

"I lost count," said Sam, looking away, concentrating on the feeling of Gavin inside of her.

"You've lost count," said Gavin, giving Jack a grin. "And tell me, Sam, did you enjoy fucking all those men?"

"Of course," said Sam.

"And did you enjoy sleeping with your friend Jack here, and using your body to bring him into the Hive?"

"Very much so," said Sam.

"But you betrayed him, Sam. You used your body to seduce him, and force him to take a master which now controls his mind. How do you feel about that?"

"Wonderful," Sam said, with a broad smile accentuated by her thick blonde hair, as her heavy breasts continued to move up and down.

Jack felt a stab in his gut. Sam had seduced him, she had betrayed him, that was all true, and yet... and yet she also loved him.....

Gavin smiled up at his wife for a long moment. Then he abruptly slapped her in the face.

Jack's eyes went wide, and he surged forward. Only his rider restrained him at the last minute, freezing him in place.

Gavin, still staring at Jack, slapped Sam again. Jack looked terribly pained, but stopped struggling against his rider, which was pulsating furiously on his back.

Gavin looked up at his wife, who had tears streaming down her red cheeks, as she continued to furiously ride his penis. "Who do you love, dear?" he asked, ever so casually.

"You, Gavin," said Sam, with loving adoration in her eyes.

"And Jack?" Gavin asked.

Jack saw Sam's heavy double banded rider pulsating furiously on her back. "Only you Gavin. Jack means nothing to me." And she didn't even look at Jack as she said that, reserving her smile for the one she loved.

Jack felt heartbroken. His lower lip started to tremble.

"You see, Jack?" said Gavin. "Sam is simply a loan. The Hive has loaned you her body. It has even loaned you her mind. If the Hive says she is madly in love with you, she is. But all this is contingent on you obeying the Hive absolutely. Do you understand, Jack?"

Jack's voice was cracking but he said, "Yes. I understand." Sam still wouldn't or couldn't look at him as she poled up and down on her husband.

Gavin lazily pushed her off. "Help me up," he said. Sam gave him a hand, and suddenly they were both standing by Jack. Jack was acutely aware that Gavin's penis had been inside Sam mere seconds earlier. Even though Sam was technically Gavin's wife, Jack felt that Sam was his.

Gavin smiled at Jack. "On your knees, Jack."

Jack looked at Sam.

Gavin slapped his face. "Don't look at her! Just do it!"

Jack eyes flared as he touched his red cheek. He wanted so much to beat the stuffings out of Gavin. But instead he slowly got down on his knees.

"That's a good boy, Jack. What a good boy. I fuck your girl and slap you in the face, and yet here you are, on your knees. Maybe you will make a good Hive slave after all. There's just one more test I need to conduct." He moved in front of Jack so his penis was at Jack's face level. "Suck it!" he commanded.

Jack looked at the penis, which was glistening with Sam's vaginal juices. He couldn't do it. No. Not even for the Hive.

"Suck it, Jack! Or you'll never see your precious Sam again!" said Gavin.

Jack looked up at Gavin. He faced a perilous choice.

Suddenly Sam spoke out. "No, Gavin!"

"No? You dare say no to the Hive, Sam?" said Gavin.

"Please don't make him do this. It will destroy him!" Sam looked pained.

"The old Jack must be destroyed," said Gavin. He aimed his penis downwards, at Jack's mouth. "Open up, Jack!"

Sam suddenly bent down and elbowed Jack aside. Before Gavin could say a word she took his penis in his mouth and started to suck. Gavin was about to protest, but then he started to groan with pleasure. He put his hands on Sam's shoulders, spread his legs wide, and started to use her mouth like a vagina. "Ah, ah, Sam... ahhhhhhh," said Gavin. A moment later he released into her.

Sam pulled out and slowly got up, wiping her mouth.

"That was quite a sacrifice you made for Jack," said Gavin. "Jack, do you appreciate what Sam did in your place?"

"Yes, I do," said Jack, his voice flat.

"Sam, I think Jack wants to thank you. Give him a kiss, Sam."

Sam, with a very conflicted expression on her face, got up and put her arms around Jack. "Open your mouth, Jack," she said.

"No," Jack whispered. But then Sam pressed her warm breasts and pubis against him, and Jack found himself opening his mouth. Sam inserted her tongue and swirled around, coating Jack's mouth with Gavin's salty nectar.

Jack groaned with revulsion and attraction, all mixed together as Sam ground her lips against his. When she pulled back, she gave him a steely look.

"Very good, Sam," said Gavin. "And now Jack, I think we've given you just a taste of what the Hive has in store for you."

********

"Jack, I'm so sorry," said Sam, when they were alone again.

Jack looked away. The experience with Gavin had been painful, in more ways than one. Watching Sam get slapped in the face mere feet away from him, being helpless, powerless to protect her made him feel terrible.

But what made him feel worse were the things Sam said to Gavin. She had eagerly told Jack that she loved him, but then she had easily turned around and told Gavin that she didn't. It felt like Sam had lied to him to bring him into the Hive.

"No!" Sam cried, kissing him fiercely. "No, no, no no no!"

"No what?" said Jack, between kisses.

"I do love you!" said Sam, crushing her breasts against his chest.

"But what you told Gavin-"

She stared into his eyes with determination. "I told Gavin exactly what he wanted to hear. The Hive can control what I say and do, Jack. But it can't control what I feel."

"Can't it?" said Jack, looking confused.

Sam grinded her lips against his. She felt his penis beginning to assemble itself as she ground her furry pubis against his shaft.

"Ummmm... Ummmmmmm!" said Jack.

"Umm indeed," said Sam, pulling back. "Feeling better now?"

"A little," said Jack.

"Just a little?" said Sam. She kissed him again, this time reaching down between them with her hand. When Jack cried out, she pulled back. "How about now?"

"Even more," said Jack.

Sam grinned. "All right then; are you ready to begin your first assignment for the Hive?"

********

Jack was to bring Lieutenant Trudy Wells, a flirtatious 25 year old brunette, into the Hive. He was to go to her apartment after work, seduce her, have sex, make a rider, and implant it on her back.

Jack looked troubled, even as his rider pulsated strongly on his back. Everything in his mind told him that this was the proper thing to do, and yet, he had some hesitation, although he wasn't sure why.

"And you want this?" Jack asked, with uncertainty in his eyes. "For me to sleep with another woman?"

"Of course," said Sam smoothly, rubbing his shoulder. "You're going to expand the Hive. What is your purpose, Jack?"

"To fertilize women and expand the Hive," said Jack. But his tone was uncertain.

Sam could sense his hesitation. She moved her hand lower, and whispered into his ear. "Jack, the Hive has great things planned for us. I know it."

"You do?"

"Yessss," she hissed. "But first you must do this. To show the Hive's control over you. If you refuse, the Hive will split us apart. We'll never be together again!"

She saw the fear in Jack's eyes. Good.

"Will you do it?"

Jack bit his lip and nodded. "So I go here and seduce her.... But what will her husband be doing while I'm fucking her?"

"Don't worry about Bill," said Sam. "I'll take care of him."

********

Sam knew that Jack would be nervous on his first assignment. The Hive hadn't ordered her to accompany him, but neither had they prohibited it. And so Sam, dressed in her finest Survey Service officer whites, accompanied Jack that evening to the home of Trudy and Bill Wells.

Trudy was surprised to see them, of course, but invited them in. Jack said the purpose of the visit was to investigate an alleged security breach though in truth the security breach had already occurred; Jack and Sam were working for the Hive now, as well as Janice and many others. It didn't really matter what Jack said; all he had to do was to buy time until the pheromones, released by their riders, did their work.

Before long Trudy was licking her lips and looking sweaty as she rubbed her hands suggestively against her thighs, and Bill had a prominent erection which seemed to grow stiffer every time he looked at Sam's creamy legs extending gracefully from her Survey Service miniskirt. Jack's musky scent had permeated Trudy's lungs, and Sam's had done the same for Bill.

Sam decided Bill was ready, and pulled him out of his chair and kissed him. Just like that. It amazed both Trudy and Jack.

As Sam kissed Bill, he groaned, full of need, and kissed her back.

"Bill! What are you doing?" Trudy cried, as she self consciously rubbed herself between the legs. She was feeling the need herself, but didn't know the cause of her arousal.

Sam shot Jack a dirty look. Don't just stand there.

Jack gulped, got up, and looked at Trudy. "Lieutenant Wells, uh, Trudy-"

"Just kiss her, Jack!" Sam cried.

Jack pressed his lips against Trudy wells. She moaned and kissed him back.

After that, things proceeded smoothly. Every time Sam would take another step, like removing an article of Bill's clothing, Jack would parrot her movements, doing the same with Trudy.

Sam pulled down Bill's underwear, revealing his already erect penis. She started to fondle him directly.

"Oh!" Bill cried. "We shouldn't be doing this," he added, clearly conflicted.

"Why not?" Sam asked, as she kissed him feverishly on the neck.

"I'm married to Trudy," said Bill.

"Trudy doesn't mind," said Sam. "Look."

Jack and Trudy were kissing passionately as they hugged and fondled each other. Trudy still had her panties on.

Take off her panties, Jack. Take them off while she's distracted, Sam thought. Do it now, Jack, do it!

Jack's rider pulsated. He moved a hand to pull down Trudy's panties. Her dark pubic bush came into view as her panties dropped to her ankles. Jack moved a tentative hand and started to rub her there.

"Ooooh," Trudy cried, as she hugged him. "What are we doing, Jack?"

Jack, feeling embarrassed, didn't answer. He simply continued to fondle her, moving to the clit as Sam had taught him. He looked over at Sam for reassurance.

Meanwhile Trudy glanced over at her husband, and saw Sam fondling him. "What are you doing to my Bill?"

"The same thing my Jack is doing to you," Sam grinned. "He's going to make love to you and you're going to love every minute of it."

"No," Bill groaned, half from the pain of being stimulated by Sam's busy hand.

"Yes, he will," said Sam firmly. "Tell her, Jack."

Jack felt uncertain, but Sam's steely stare prompted him to speak. "Yes," he said to Trudy. "I... I'm going to make love to you. It's going to feel good." He spoke haltingly, but he said the words.

"But... I'm married to Bill," said Trudy, glancing at her husband.

"Sam is going to take care of him," said Jack nervously. "And I will take care of you."

He's still not comfortable with this yet. I have to help him, Sam thought. She pulled Bill by the hand to the bedroom, and gave Jack a knowing glance for him to follow, which he did, with a smiling Trudy in tow. The four of them migrated to Bill and Trudy's king sized bed. Sam pushed Bill down on the bed and started to rub her body against him. She gave Jack, who was still standing up with Trudy, a sharp glance.

Jack gently lowered a giggling Trudy onto the bed, and got on top of her. He started kissing and hugging her; she eagerly responded. From time to time Jack glanced over at Sam, who was making out with another man. Sam gave him encouraging looks, and Jack continued working on Trudy. Trudy was a very attractive brunette with pear shaped breasts, and Jack was aroused in one sense but he hardly felt passionate. The woman he loved was by his side, making love to another man, while he was expected to have sex with a coworker, someone he barely knew....

Jack's rider spurred him on. He had an erection, naturally. Jack rubbed his body against Trudy but wasn't quite ready to take the ultimate step, feeling more than a little inhibited by Bill and Sam's presence. Sam, on the other hand, wasted no time taking Bill's penis and inserting it into her. Jack's jaw dropped as Sam started to ride him vigorously right in front of him and Trudy. She showed absolutely no reticence having vaginal intercourse with a complete stranger mere inches from him.

Sam gave Jack a mocking smile. "What are you waiting for, Jack? An invitation?"

Jack looked down at Trudy. Her nipples were erect, her labial lips were puffy, and she had a dreamy smile. She was ready to be taken.

"Fuck her, Jack!" Sam cried, as she poled up and down on Bill's penis. "Fuck her blind!"

Jack, acting like he had been struck by lightning, inserted himself into Trudy's vagina. He gasped as if he had just dived into a warm sauna. As he started thrusting he gave Sam a surprised grin. She gave him a reassuring smile. "You're doing fine, Jack," she said, blowing him a kiss even as she continued to pleasure Bill.

Jack realized how amazing this was. Trudy was a very attractive woman, much younger than Jack, a woman he could never hoped to have in his lifetime. And yet, here he was, inserting his penis into her pussy while her husband lay less than a foot away. Her vagina felt warm and juicy, her body sexy and supple. Jack looked over at Bill, who was being kept busy by Sam. The thought of fucking his wife while he lay there helpless, in his own net of sexual ecstasy, capable of doing little more than watch Jack violate his wife, made Jack's penis tingle even more.

As Jack exerted himself inside of Trudy, he felt his rider starting to bubble on his back as it drained life energy from him to make a master for Trudy. He saw Sam's rider bubbling up to. They were reproducing together! He felt so alive, so close to Sam at that moment as both of them served the Hive in the exact same way. Male, female, it didn't matter, they were simply sexual beings being used for reproduction.

"Oh, Sam this feels so good!" Jack cried as he felt his master grow and expand between his shoulder blades.

"It's your first reproduction," Sam grinned, as she rode Bill's penis in a clockwise motion, using the feeling of his shaft inside her to spur her own reproducing rider.

"Does it always feel this good?" Jack asked. He felt a wonderful tingling sensation from head to toe.

"Always," Sam grinned again.

Jack looked over at Sam. At that moment Sam looked the sexiest that Jack had ever seen her. Her heavy, double banded rider was farther along than his and already starting to split. Her body was coated with a sheen of sweat. Her heavy breasts hung downward over Bill Well's chest. Her thighs were spread outside his, her yellow-brown pubic triangle lowered over his shaft. Her ass cheeks were round and glistening. Her hair fell over her face, and she gave a brilliant smile. And on her back a new master was being born. Sam was using her sexual energy to bring a new master into the world to control a new slave, and she was having the time of her life doing it.

Jack felt a surge of sensuality as he watched Sam start to give birth to a baby rider. Really it was Sam's rider which gave birth, but the rider used Sam's life energy and exertions to reproduce. As Sam pumped up and down on Bill Well's shaft, with an enormous smile on her face, yellow alien fluid dripped out of the bottom of her heavy rider, flowing into her ass crack, filling Sam's bowels with alien fluid as her rider began to reproduce. Sam panted heavily as her rider began to split into two, a left half which was rough and double banded, and a smaller right half which was softer, shinier, and unbanded. Sam pumped up and down harder than ever, wiping sweat from her brow, desperate to give her rider the last burst of energy it needed to reproduce. To Jack she looked sexier than she ever had, with a reproducing rider on her back and firm, rounded, glistening ass cheeks pumping up and down on another man's shaft as Sam served the Hive as well as any biological female ever could.