Bred by the Hive Ch. 44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the moment of separation, the moment of absolute birth, when one became two, Sam looked so athletic, so tremendously sexy, gasping for breath and dripping with sweat, as her labors brought a new master into the world who in seconds would be riding between the shoulder blades of Bill Wells. Jack wanted to fuck her so badly, but he had his own matter to attend to.

And then Sam smiled at Jack as he stiffened and cried out, as he felt his own bubbling rider start to split. As his rider drained energy from his body, Jack instinctively started to pole in and out of Trudy more rapidly, to give his master the energy it needed to finish the act of reproduction.

"Oooooooh!" Jack cried. He felt so sexualized, so alive!

Sam was just as excited as he was. "That's right, Jack, you're doing so well! If only you could see it! Your first reproduction! You're making such a beautiful baby rider, Jack! It's going to look so sexy and hot on Trudy's back, she'll love you forever for it!"

Sam's words drove Jack over the edge, and he cried out as he flooded Trudy's vagina with his sperm, even as his master finished reproducing. It was the most incredible orgasm of his life.

After that, all that was left to do was for the newborn riders to take their hosts.

Sam and Jack gave each other secret smiles as Bill and Trudy grabbed their heads at nearly the same time and cried out. Sam and Jack were so infatuated with each other that they barely noticed when Bill and Trudy Wells were taken by the Hive.

*******

"That was so incredible!" said Jack.

"Wasn't it?" said Sam, putting an arm around him.

They were lying in bed together in Jack's place. That's all they were capable of doing. They were so exhausted from helping their riders reproduce.

"I... I never imagined I could just walk into her house and just take a young woman half my age like that," said Jack, looking very pleased with himself.

"Imagine it," Sam grinned, snuggling closer to him. "Through the Hive, you will make love to lots and lots of other women."

"I will?" said Jack, looking pleased.

Sam punched him playfully. "Including me, of course," said Sam. "If you don't get bored of me."

"Never."

They kissed.

Sam, feeling between his legs, grinned and mounted him.

Jack looked alarmed. "Hey, I don't know if I can-" Sam silenced him with another kiss.

As she rode on his shaft, she reinforced his conditioning. "Tell me, Jack, didn't it feel good to make a baby rider on your back?"

"Yes!" said Jack, his eyes glassy with the remembrance. "It took a lot out of me to do it, but when it finally split in two, it felt so incredible! I've never felt anything like it!"

"I told you joining the Hive would be great," said Sam, kissing him.

Jack kissed her back. "Yes, you did. Sam... will I get to feel that way again?"

"Every time you make a new master for someone," Sam promised. "It is the Hive's gift to us." She licked her lips. "And not the only one. Tell me, Jack, when your new rider took control of Trudy, and brought her into the Hive, how did you feel?" She rode on his shaft especially hard. "How did you feel, Jack?"

"Ooooooh," said Jack. "It felt wonderful, Sam!"

"You like bringing women into the Hive now, don't you, Jack?"

Jack nodded.

"You're going to keep doing whatever the Hive orders you to, aren't you?"

"Yesssss......" Jack nodded. He suddenly got a pained look as his rider rewarded him for his obedience. "Sam..... aaaaaaaaaah!" he cried, his body stiffening.

Sam smiled as she felt the vibration of him releasing into her. She hadn't climaxed, but hadn't needed to. Jack's conditioning had been cemented now. Her task complete, she collapsed on top of him with a big smile on her face.

Jack was now a full fledged member of the Hive.

********

After that, Jack brought other women into the Hive on his own. Some worked at Homeplanet Security, some didn't. After having his rider reproduce three or four times he was hooked on the sensation, the same as Sam was. They would both cuddle together afterwards and discuss their latest conquests on behalf of the Hive. It was the best time in Sam and Jack's lives.

However, the Hive invariably demanded more and more of its slaves, and Jack was no exception. When the Hive was satisfied that Jack would bring women into the Hive without resistance, indeed, even eagerly, it set a new test for him.

"My niece Kelly?" said Jack. "Why?" He looked at Sam with a hurt expression. "I could bring a million other women into the Hive for you."

"I know, dear," said Sam, putting an arm around him. It had actually been Gavin's idea. Sam had made the mistake of boasting how obedient Jack was now, which put a nasty gleam in Gavin's eye. And so Gavin, or the Hive (Sam wasn't honestly sure which) demanded that Jack enslave his niece with a master.

"The Hive wants to test you, Jack," said Sam. "To test your loyalty."

"I am loyal to the Hive," said Jack, kissing her.

"I know that," said Sam. "But the Hive needs to know this."

"Please, she's my niece. Please don't make me do this."

Sam could only imagine Gavin's reaction. Slaves were not permitted to refuse anything. That is why they were slaves. "All right," she sighed. "I'll talk to Gavin."

"Good," said Jack.

"He'll find someone else."

"To take Kelly?"

"Yes. And to be my lover," said Sam.

"What?" said Jack.

"Gavin told you I was only a loan, Jack. A loan for as long as you obeyed the Hive," said Sam. "And since you won't comply... I'd better call him." She started to get out of bed, very very slowly.

"Wait!" Jack cried, before she had set a foot on the ground.

Sam looked at him expectantly.

"I'll do it," said Jack reluctantly.

********

And so Jack brought his niece Kelly into the Hive. But after it was done, he immediately ran into the arms of Sam, who gave him consolation sex.

"She was so innocent, Sam," said Jack. "Only 23 years old! When I stepped through the door, I'm sure she had no idea what was going to happen." He pounded between Sam's pussy lips furiously, as if that would make it all better. "Even as I was making love to her, she was asking me, 'But Uncle Jack, I'm your niece. Should we really be doing this?'" Jack was sobbing now, even as he made love to Sam. "And then I... I did it, Sam. I made love to my 23 year old niece!"

"Hey, hey hey," said Sam, touching his cheek. "There are no nieces or uncles in the Hive. We are just-"

"Sexually mature beings, I know," said Jack, tears rolling down his cheeks.

Sam's eyes narrowed. "If we weren't, you'd hardly be likely to be having sex with another man's wife, would you?"

"Point well taken," said Jack. "It's just... when the rider slid on her, and her big brown doe eyes looked at me, she looked so surprised, so betrayed, and....."

"And what, Jack?"

"And it felt so good," said Jack, thrusting into her as his rider pulsated on his back. "It all felt so good." He looked pained even as his penis and balls tightened up dramatically.

Sam kissed him and smiled broadly, even as her lover started to release inside of her.