Bred for Sex Ch. 04

Story Info
A slice of family life... Jonty makes a resolution...
1k words
4.24
26.4k
13

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/31/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning found Jonty eating breakfast with his wife, Sharan. He was exhausted after the previous night's effort filled exertions and could hardly keep his eyes open. His dubious dirty sex session with his nubile nymph of a daughter made the randy father feel guilty. Why was he willing to risk his life here for such a simple thing? He had a great looking wife, a fantastic daughter, and a big house. He had built this situation for all of them. He had worked hard to make their lives as comfortable as he possibly could.

Yet the sex was not great. Sharan had gone as cold as a turkey the day after Thanksgiving. She was an amazingly beautiful and intelligent woman yet she seemed to have no interest in sex. She flirted her body around him all of the time but when they got to bed she just lay there and then went to sleep. Jonty had much preferred the attitude of their daughter the night before. The girl had been begging for it, showing her desire for him, and active part in their sex and yet sordid screwing.

Jonty herd his name and looked up from his cereal bowl. "Huh?"

Sharan rolled her eyes. They were big and expressive in her beautiful face. "I SAID, where are you this morning my love?"

"Erm, I'm... going into work. My office. Same place as usual."

Sharan sighed. "No I meant where are you now? Because you sure aren't at the breakfast table."

Sharan was dressed in a blue t-shirt that pulled tight across her chest and, beneath the table, running shorts and tennies. As she leaned on her elbows to eat her bowl of muesli her beautiful boobs shifted in her top and Jonty realised he had a woody.

"Oh I'm here. Somewhere. I just didn't sleep well. I might need to take a sleeping pill tonight or something. I'm going to be exhausted at the office today."

"Well don't forget you promised to take us shopping tonight."

"Yay! Shopping!" Shouted Natalie as she came into the kitchen. The top heavy teen was dressed in a tight running top that looked like nothing more than a bra and cycling shorts. Her long lush legs shone smoothly in the light of the kitchen window. As was normal she bounced over on her bare tiptoes and gave her dad a kiss on the cheek. "Morning daddy!" Then she kissed her mom also. "Morning mommy!"

Jonty shifted uneasily in his seat. Always before the kiss had been something innocent but her swore this morning there was a fizz of sexual chemistry between his daughter's lips and his cheek. Luckily his wife was receiving her own kiss and talking to Natalie about their shopping trip, so he figured his blushes would not be noticed.

"So where do my two favorite ladies want to go tonight?" Asked Jonty, hoping some normal conversation would quieten his racing pulse and raging loins. He shifted so that his boner would have a space to fall into in his pants.

"Oh Johnson's..." Said Sharan. Homewares were a particular favorite of hers.

"...and O'Reillys..." Added Natalie, the name of their local record store.

"...and Cason's..." Threw in Sharan next.

"...and Italian Fantasies!" Both women cried, clapping their hands.

Jonty gulped and spluttered and they both laughed. Italian Fantasies was the local lingerie store that had turned into a bit of a minor US wide sensation. Their luxury lacy lingerie dripped seduction and sex, and yet all of the women who wore the delightful dripping delicacies swore they were the most comfortable things they had ever owned. Italian Fantasies had only two rules - one, that every lady who entered must be accompanied by a man, and two, that they did not sell any other panties than thongs. Signore d'Abruzzo, the owner, always said that he did not see why any woman would need anything more.

"Okay dear..." Said Sharan to their daughter. "Are you ready for our morning run?"

"Oh yeah... just let me put my tennies on!" Smiled Natalie. The girl always seemed to be excited about going for a run. She had entirely too much energy, decided Jonty. Not that he was complaining of course.

Natalie walked over to the door and, without a halt, bent forward from the hips to pick up her running shoes. Jonty's eyes had naturally followed his daughter and he gulped. She was facing away from him and the tight cycling shorts she wore seemed to accentuate every feature of her luscious young body. Her pert posterior stood without a hint of sag and the spandex material had pulled up into her crotch so that her could see the slight bulge of her sexy young quim. He remembered how deliciously tight her firm young anus had felt the previous night, not six hours ago. Jonty swallowed hard and knew that he would not be able to get up from the table any time before the two women left. He just hoped they went SOON.

His eyes flickered away from his daughter's rounded young bottom but he knew he had allowed his gaze to fall upon her for slightly too long. His wife had been watching him and her eyebrow shot upward. Her lips had question on them but she did not voice it. Jonty shook his head and shrugged his shoulders as though saying, "What is she doing going out wearing something like THAT?"

After a moment Sharan seemed to relax. Inwardly Jonty sighed with relief. If his wife ever guessed the truth this wonderful life he lead would be over permanently, and who knew what would replace it? He resolved to take Natalie to one side that night and have a quiet word with her. He would tell her that UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES would last night ever happen again. He would be true to his wife and that was it. He would not indulge in the cardinal sin of incest ever again. It would be a one off and forgotten.

But as he remembered the erotically tight clinging of his daughter's delectable asshole every five minutes throughout that day he knew it would not be easy. And each time it was accompanied by her urgent words and whispered encores.

"...never bring any condoms..."