Bred in the Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Sam sat on his assigned bus, his cum drenched briefs sticking to his ass, he sighed. The stranger on the train had given him the best orgasm of his life and Sam didn't even know his name. And worse, he would probably never see him again. The only thing he had left of him, as weird as it was to consider, was the terrifying, but very real, potential that the man had left something far more substantial inside him than just the memory of his cock.

===3 Months Later==

It was late and like normal Sam's regular last train was mostly empty. The man sat in a window seat, hoodie hood up and headphones on, watching the lights of the city go by.

He blinked as a shadow flickered across the train wall and he looked up just as someone sat down across from him.

He was black, at least 6"3 with a broad chest and shoulders practically rippling beneath an expensive looking business shirt and tie, while what looked like a Rolex gleamed on his thick wrist. His hair was cut short and neat, and his eyes were the most vibrant blue Sam had ever seen.

"Hey."

Sam's eyes widened. That voice.

"I'm cumming."

The stranger had only spoken that one time but that voice, that dark, growling, husky voice, had been speared permanently into Sam's memory.

"You," he said, as though he couldn't believe it, taking his headphone off and sitting up straighter in his seat.

The man nodded, the look in his eyes was intense. Sam followed the man's gaze down to his previously flat stomach, where the barest hint of a baby bump was visible underneath his shirt.

"Is it mine?" the man asked.

Sam nodded. "I've never been with anyone else."

"No Plan B?" this time he sounded genuinely curious.

Sam looked away, embarrassed. "I considered it. Then I kept considering it until it was too late."

"So you're keeping it?"

Sam nodded, still not looking at him.

The train seat creaked and then the man was sitting next to him. Sam turned, mouth opening to ask, he didn't know what, but he felt like he needed to say something. But then the man's mouth was on his, kissing him long and hot, and deep, and perfect. Sam moaned into the kiss, heat stabbing through him in an instant.

"Niel," breathed the man, in a spare second between kisses.

"Sam," he replied with a moan, the very next opportunity.

Eventually they had to pull apart, Sam's face flushed and Niel's eyes sharp with lust.

Sam laughed nervously, as his breathing slowly returned to normal. He licked his lips and glanced down at himself again.

"I, uh... guess this means I'm going to have a black baby, huh?"

"Yes," said Niel possessively, leaning in again. "You are."

This time as Niel kissed Sam's breath away, his hand dropped to the younger man's gently swollen belly, splaying his fingers across the pregnant curve and caressing it as though it contained the greatest treasure in the world.

Sam moaned helplessly, eyes fluttering closed. This time the kiss only stopped when the train slowed into the next station.

Niel pulled back, a smile on his face. "Late dinner?" he asked. "My treat?"

Sam nodded eagerly, then as Niel escorted him from the train, a protective arm wrapped around him Sam felt his chest swell.

He'd been worried in the beginning, when the pregnancy test had come back positive. What it would mean for his schooling, his future, the rest of his life. But looking up at Niel he wasn't worried anymore. No. Things were going to be alright.

12