All Comments on 'Bred in the Dark'

by FetishFantasy

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
SallyRichmondSallyRichmondover 3 years ago

Good story, well written, I enjoyed it.

Chris7swChris7swover 3 years ago

Pardon me, but this seems a little wrong unless my anatomy lessons were screwed!

Quote - "Sam was panting now as they rested there, the stranger's heavy balls resting against his clit."

The stranger was fucking him from behind - so the stranger's balls would have been below his dick (obviously) and as his dick was entering Sam's vagina from behind, Sam's clit would have been above the dick while the stranger's balls would have been even lower.

Otherwise a perfectly good story that kept me interested - especially from a new writer. 5 stars to help encourage you!

Best of luck with your future stories - it may sometimes be hard work to make a story flow but it's a brilliant feeling once you've completed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
keep writing!

your two stories are right up my alley!! keep writing!

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Different interesting 🤔 4 from me

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

@Chris7sw, you need to learn more about anatomy. From behind, what is above the dick is the perinium and anus. Below the dick in the vaginal canal, would be the clitoris. Apparently you've never seen a woman bend over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That ending was heartwarming. You did a good job in writing the story from Sam's poing of view.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Rip off

This is a blatant rip off of EliHaze’s story “Stealth.” It was still good, and I liked that Sam actually ended up pregnant. But you should at least give someone credit if you take their idea.

The original:

https://www.literotica.com/s/stealth-1

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Well-written, hot, and enjoyable! I hope you post more stories featuring trans men.

In response to the commenter who took it upon themself to cast shade, there are soo many other public transportation sex stories on this site with a plot along these lines. Just because there is one other such story about a trans guy doesn't make this story a ripoff. This was a great spin on a popular erotica trope.

CrowCorvusCrowCorvusabout 3 years ago

First of all, this was super hot and I loved it and you should write more stories. I absolutely love the ending where the guy finds him again and is implied that he's going to take responsibility for the baby he left sam with, thats delicious. I don't usually go for the type of molestation story where the person doesn't at least mentally protest what's going on pretty significantly, rather than just reluctance (not that it makes a difference irl for presence of consent!), but this was just so well written of the guy very slowly moving forward step by step and making sam feel good the whole time that I didn't even consider stopping reading, despite noncon being my biggest kink i look for.

Second, at the anon saying this was a ripoff... the fantasy of being molested and fucked on public transit isn't anything new, and no one owns the concept of trans guys having this happen to them. There can be more than one story about the same thing, and as a fan of the story you say this is ripping off, I have to say they're pretty significantly different except in the very basic premise of "trans guy gets fucked (unprotected) from behind on public transit"

Anyway there can be multiple stories about the same thing without it being plagiarism, and honestly there should be more stories with this premise, it can go a lot of ways and have a lot of different dynamics, and I'd love to see that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please write another part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The idea of a trans guy keeping his rapists baby is so far fetched it threw me off

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was great! I appreciate this story featuring a lot of my kinks in it. I'm glad it turned out well for Sam in the end!

Nmorgan2274Nmorgan2274over 1 year ago

Bravo! At the end of the first chapter I thought No!!!! I do love a happy ending

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So good bro

Rimbaud17Rimbaud1711 months ago

Wow. I've read this twice. I think it's my first story with a transmasc character (transwomen are so much more common here), and I'm just fascinated with your viewpoint and your fetishes. I think you should write some more.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

great focus on detail; careful description of bodily sensation and little physical movements made vividly imagining myself in this position easy and hot. i'm FTM and generally pretty put off by mpreg, but this was hot and well-written enough that i'm happy to enjoy page 1 and ignore page 2.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I was ready to just give it four stars, as my urge for trans boy breeding had been quenched. But you went and added romance to it?! Masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I loved this, I'm FTM and I've had 2 babies. This would definitely be me all the way. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous