Bred in the Forest

Story Info
Couple decides to have a breeding session in the forest.
1.9k words
4.07
14.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All characters involved are of legal age and are fictional. This content is focused on breeding, feeding, belly kink etc... If this isn't your thing, that's fine but please just move on :) Any constructive criticism is welcome so please enjoy! Also, this is my first real attempt at erotica so be nice please haha

************************************************************************************************************

The late summer sun shines down radiantly upon them as they stand in the middle of the quiet forest glade. Laura throws the green outdoor blanket down on the leaves, smoothing the edges.

"Grab the basket, babe?" she asks Gabe.

"Sure, what do you want first? You packed enough for a week," he says with a small chuckle, summoning the picnic lunch from the four wheeler storage.

"I know, I know, you always say that," she says with a cute giggle.

"I don't know about you, but these strawberries look delicious, he says, opening the pack, reaching for the container.

"Sure, sounds great," she replies absent-mindedly.

"Whatcha lookin' at?" he asks, setting the basket down on the blanket, removing his hoodie.

"Two birds over in that thicket," she says quietly, pointing.

"Oh very nice. Well come sit down, I'm starving" he says, throwing his arms around her waist.

How his touch excites her, invigorating something deep and primal inside her. She backs her ass against him slightly, brushing his huge dick inside his cargo shorts.

"Hey, what are you trying to start right now?" he asks playfully. "You shouldn't start things you can't finish," he adds seductively.

"I know," she says in a low sexy voice, shoving her ass against him again, "Just giving you a quick glimpse of dessert daddy,"

She feels his dick getting warm and hard against her ass, his hands wander farther up her middle, caressing her ample tits outside her shirt.

"We didn't come out here for no reason, remember?" she says breathily, getting wetter with every grope.

"I know and I can hardly wait," he replies seductively, his hand lowering to her middle, rubbing her flat tummy through her shirt.

She rests her hand on his as he bites her neck like a lion and his lioness.

"Just think, hopefully after today, this little tummy will be positively round and full with my baby," he whispers hotly in her ear, kissing it passionately.

"I can't wait." she replies, breathy and a little dizzy.

"But first," he begins, pulling away from her, "let's have some lunch, but I want to feed it to you." he says slyly.

"Ugh fine, let's hurry then, I am so ready to fuck," she whines, walking to the blanket and plopping down beside the basket.

"What do you want first?" he asks, pulling the containers from the basket.

"How about the strawberries?"

"Anything for you," he says lovingly, cracking open the plastic lid.

He holds the green, "now good girl, open your mouth."

She does as she's commanded, and slowly he inserts the end of the strawberry, the sweet juice dripping down her tongue and a little trickle on her mouth.

"Perfect, good girl." he says, his dick getting harder.

"Could I have another please?" she says, a salacious look in her eye.

He obliges; after a while feeding her every single strawberry.

"What now, princess?"

She rubs her expanding tummy, "I'm all set, I can't eat another bite," she says.

"I want you to, I want a preview of what you'll like in a couple months." he says reaching, rubbing her pooching belly.

"Yeah but-"

"No buts, you'll need your strength in the coming months; how about some sandwiches?"

Something inside her switches on very hard, "Of course daddy, I'll eat it just for you." she whispers.

"Good girl, now open your mouth for daddy," he says, taking a halfsandwich and popping it into her mouth. Piece after piece til the tray was completely gone, she ate every last one.

Her stomach so painfully distended from everything she'd eaten, she leans back, arching her back, rubbing her tummy with her right hand.

This drives Gabe practically mad. Just watching her stroke her big rounded tummy was enough to make him come right now. He crawls to her, unbuttoning her straining pants. The clasp pops open so fast from the pressure of her growing tummy that the zipper unzipped all the way down.

"That's more like it," he says seductively, sliding her shirt up, kissing her belly, rubbing it passionately. "Now how about some cake, my love."

"Anything for you daddy," she says, rubbing her painful middle.

Square after square he feeds her, her plump belly growing wider and heavier with every bite.

"Are you full baby?" he asks, rubbing her belly as she swallows the last one, his throbbing and rock hard in his shorts.

"I am daddy," she says, stroking her tummy lovingly.

"Not like you're going to be, princess." he says, kissing her belly sweetly.

As he looks up to kiss her, she gazes into his eyes deeply, longingly. Lost in them in a sea of lust, she can hardly keep her hands to herself and neither can he. Excitedly she slips the shirt from his head, running her open hand down his chest seductively. He rips her over her head, gently rubbing his thumb over her erect nipple through her lace bra.

She releases her huge tits, as he pushes the basket and it's content off the blanket. The ethereal sunlight shines down on her golden tits, both hard as pearls. He sheds his pants, his nine inch dick perfectly erect.

Returning to her on the blanket, he rubs her belly again slowly, and she says, "please, daddy. Give me a baby. Make me mommy. Make my tummy swell with your seed." she begs in a whisper as they passionately kiss.

"Oh baby I will, I'm gonna pump you so full of baby batter there's no way you won't be bred. And I can't wait. I can't wait for this little tummy to swell and for your beautiful tits to be engorged with milk." he says, lowering his head to her nipple, taking one his mouth, flicking his tongue over it and tracing circles round it.

Pure ecstasy, she can hardly contain herself, she is so wet she feels the moisture on the outside of her pussy lips; practically dripping she is so wet for him. He lowers her to her back, his hand on her heavy, swollen belly, gently rubbing as he sucks on her other nipple. She moans breathily, trembling slightly with anticipation and lust. With his other hand he flicks and tweaks her other nipple.

He kisses all over her tits, sucking and licking them here and there and her skin is electric.

"Please daddy, fuck me. Fuck me daddy please I'm begging you! I need you to give me a baby, give me your dick!" she begs.

"You want daddy's dick? Does my good girl want her daddy's seed?"

"I do baby, I do. Put it inside me. Fill my womb, make me a mommy."

"Anything for you," he whispers, kissing her taut, rounded belly, massaging it lovingly.

He lays on his back, pulling her by the waist over the top of him. Reaching past her bulging tummy, she takes up his raging dick, perching on it, cooing as the shaft enters her thickly.

"Oh daddy, your dick feels so big inside me. I feel so full already, she purrs in his ear.

"You do baby? Does daddy fill you up?" he asks as she rides him.

"You do daddy. Your dick feels sooo good inside me, I'm gonna-I'm gonna, OH!" she moans, coming violently all over his dick."

"You're daddy's little breeding slut aren't you?" he asks, pulling her hair, scratching her back gently as he feels the building orgasm.

She moans and purrs as they tweak each other's nipples, "You ready baby, you ready to be a mommy? I'm gonna give you a baby,"

"Just come inside me please daddy, please come inside me. Make my tits full and milky! Fill my tummy!"

As soon as she said that came the beautiful ache before the orgasm, and he produced a load so big, it made her belly bulge even more. He pants in ecstasy smiling, still groping her huge tits. Her hands fall to her tummy, now even fuller than before and more rounded out. His hand caresses hers as he kisses her belly again.

"Do you like your full tummy?" he asks, as she sits in front of him, as they rub it together.

"I do daddy. I hope there's a baby in there now," she purrs as he strokes her nipples, exciting her again.

"Well, let's make sure," he breathes in her ear, rubbing her tummy and reaching to her sopping pussy, rubbing her clit.

"Do you want more of daddy's seed?" he asks hearing birds chirp and sing nearby.

"Please daddy," she says, crawling to her hands and knees in front of him. "Fuck me doggy style. Breed me like a bitch,"

He needed no more invitation, he was behind her railing her soaking wet pussy as she moaned and panted. He slammed his shaft in and out of her perfectly hitting her g-spot and she came like a volcano all over his hot, throbbing cock.

"Very good, baby. Squeeze me baby, squeeze hard, I'm gonna empty my fuckin balls in my little cum slut again," he pants fucking her hard and fast.

"Oh, oh baby! Yes baby, OH!" he cried, shoving his dick to the opening of her womb and spilling a fat load of spunk inside her again. She feels the warmth expanding in her womb now flooded with seed and she coos, crossing her legs tightly to hold in his cum.

"Don't let any of daddy's baby batter out now, he says, laying beside her, stroking her bloated tummy."

"I won't daddy," she says as they kiss passionately.

All the way back on the four wheeler, she could feel his hot seed inside her. She stroked her belly the whole way back, praying for a baby to kick its way to life inside her.

A month later after their little trip, Laura started getting quite nauseous and gaining weight. She took a test in their bathroom and it was true, she was pregnant.

She looked in the mirror, pulling her shirt up, admiring the tiny bump that now grows in her middle.

When Gabe came home from work that day, she was in a sexy red negligee in bed waiting for him. He arrived upstairs to see her cradling her tummy and he knew instantly, he was going to be a father. They fucked like wild, as her tummy grew and expanded each day his lust for her became more and more insatiable.

When she was over nine months pregnant, she was round and huge not with one child but two; twins conceived that day in the forest. He loved to caress and kiss her gravid belly, tweak and flick her huge nipples and tits but especially drink from them. They would lie in bed as massaged her tits, drinking greedily from them, milk trickling down his chin.

"Daddy, I was thinking," she said the night before she went into labor, as he nursed her massive tits. "Our babies will be here soon but I want to ask you, can you please give me another? I want to stay full with your babies," she said, touching her huge tummy.

"Of course baby, anything for you."