All Comments on 'Bree & Madison Pt. 01'

by Jessica_Th

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Donos253Donos253over 3 years ago

Nice story had a slow start but a nice build up to a great climax, will be waiting for the next episode thanks...

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 3 years ago

Wonderful love story

The build up to the relationship was exquisite, and the finale of the first time sex between the two women was awesome, loving and caring.

I love look forward to reading how Bree and Maddie got on after this first night, did they become lovers, did they become FWB? I want to know!!

5 stars

lexstrokerlexstrokerover 3 years ago

I’m so glad I chose to read this story. I love a story that builds slowly and draws you in, and your story did that very well. I think the pace was excellent and I love the two characters. The lovemaking between the two women was wonderful! I love how sweet and loving their moment was while also being erotic. I hope you continue this story as I’d love to see how their relationship builds. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sweet Story

The story was a little short. Jessica, you made it so sweet, warm and inviting to read.

Thanks for sharing, looking forward to the next chapter in these ladies lives.

Lorelei907Lorelei907over 3 years ago

Wow, Sweetie, well done! Love the buildup and the climax at the end, I want to see more! There is more, isn’t there? :)

BillyslateBillyslateover 3 years ago

Lovely Story

This is a quite well written first attempt, therefore congratulations is in order for your "Beautiful Love Story🎉!! Just an absolutely divine introduction to Madison / Bree's developing journey to love.

Rated 5*-Stars For Me & Breathlessly Awaiting Pt. 02

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very well written!

Well written story, can’t wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
girl finds girl

Hi my name is Nancy and I found your story fantastic and know first hand how sweet it is t finally meet a girl whom I love and discover she has my same likes and desires it was so hot how a kiss at the right time would lead to everlasting love. How they took their time and didn't rush anything. that's the way love should be.

VeridianDeltaVeridianDeltaabout 3 years ago

I read your story because it was on the "Similar Stories" list of one of mine and I just have to say I'm so glad I did! You really have a way of writing that captures the passion of Bree and Madison :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I loved this story so much! The passion and buildup was so exciting and you really made it come alive with the sex scenes. Bree and Madison are the perfect couple!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hello. My name's Jessica. I don't know if you read your comments, but I discovered this site a few months back and your story was one of the first I read. I just wanted to say how much I loved and still love it. The excitement and passion between Bree and Madison is so unique. I just loved the buildup and the ending was so sweet. Part 2 is such a sweet follow-up and a great teaser of things to come. I really hope there's going to be a part 3 as I would love to see what two adventures the girls have together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love how real and honest this reads. I wonder if you are writing from your own experience!

roveroneroverone3 months ago

Liked it, and them, a lot....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous