Bree Olson, American Puma Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

Bree felt like a naughty schoolgirl as she ground her butt on him, her movements ever more frantic.

"I love it, I love it, I love it, you have no idea!"

She swept her long hair over her right shoulder and milked him for all she was worth, eyes closed, breathing laboured, the sound of her sopping pussy made erotic slurping sounds. The experienced blonde puma had incredible control of her body and bore down on him with each gyration of her lower body, never allowing his stiff cock to slip out more than an inch or two.

"Oh Elsa, I'm gonna cum."

The young brunette saw the small muscles in her back tense as Bree half shouted, half moaned as she pushed down as hard as she could. A spectacular shiver went down her spine and she trembled and twitched with a smooth roll of her hips. She recovered quickly and turned her head. "Please baby, cum inside of me, please, please."

"You want it in your hot pussy?"

"Oh yes, deep inside of me."

Justin cheekily grabbed her silky hair and pulled her head back and jolted. His thick creamy seed spewed out of his pulsing hose and drenched her cunt. Stream after stream of his hot release rose up from his big balls.

The pair of them held still for a very long second then collapsed side by side on the bed. Elsa jumped up and joined them laughing as the three of them hugged close.

END

123z
123z
825 Followers
12