Breed Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you feel that, Gemma?" he asked.

I nodded, smiling up into the look of wonder in his eyes. "Yes, I can feel every pulse."

He kept thrusting his hips, till I knew he'd given me everything he had.

Letting go of my legs, he reached for me and cradled me in his arms. Stroking a hand over my hair, he whispered, "I just hope our little bairn took, and you've got our baby growing inside you."

I was so over the moon happy, just knowing that it happened, especially with him. Taking his face in my hands, I captured his lips and we kissed and laughed together. And I think I might have even cried a little, too, it just felt so emotional.

Wrapped in each other's arms, as he kissed his way along my neck to my ear, he whispered, "I was thinking we can order some dinner later. And we can spend the whole weekend here, since it's Friday. And I think that we should keep trying too, just to ensure that it works."

Smirking, I agreed, "I think that's a great idea."

Just the thought of making love for the whole weekend with my gorgeous boss, felt like a dream come true.

And I was right, he really did know his way around a woman. And at least for this weekend, I would be the lucky woman he was doting on.

"I gotta say, this has got to be my birthday ever, getting to spend it here with you," he said as we enjoyed the fun of having dinner in bed, laughing as we exchanged little bites of the different things we'd ordered.

"Happy Birthday!" I said. Since his present, a bottle of his favorite Scotch was waiting for him in the office, I thought I'd give him something else to remember this incredible weekend we were sharing together.

I picked up the tray and set it on the bedside table, and smiled at the curious way he was watching me.

As I lifted the sheet and crawled down between his legs, he laughed and said, "I'm guessing you're planning on having me for dessert."

"Hmm," I confirmed with a moan as I slipped him between my lips, and had to wrap both hands around him. He was so long and thick, I just couldn't believe it, now that I'd gotten up close and personal with him.

I guess, wanting to watch, he tossed aside the sheet and groaned, watching me slide my girls up and down his legs, making my nipples tingle as I teased him with my tongue. With my tooshie in the air, licking around his pulsing crown, I smiled around him, as he grew nice and hard again.

Feeling his hands sliding into my hair, I loved the blissed out look on his face as he thrust up his hips, eyes rolling back in his head as I took him as deep as I could, and really began to suck.

Not too sure what he liked, I alternated between licking and sucking as I gently massaged his balls. Whatever I was doing, he seemed to be getting off on it, from the way he started growling, and tugging at my hair.

Though I was kind of novice, I loved to see the look of elation on his face as I worked him closer and closer to the edge.

But then he surprised me, when he breathlessly pulled me off him, and gasped, "Get up on your hands and knees, Gemma."

Smirking, I watched him come around behind me, take hold of himself and go into a full body-shudder as he clenched his jaw, and carefully eased his way into my dripping little puss from behind.

"Ooh, it feels so tight this way," I remarked, as he began to thrust, pull back and thrust again. Till he had me filled up achingly tight all over again.

He chuckled as he kept flexing his hips and thrusting. "Tell me about it." Pressing kisses along my spine, he whispered, "God, I love this with you."

I could feel my heart clench, wishing that we could have more than just this weekend, sure that I'd never felt anything as incredible as what I was sharing with him.

But of course, we had only agreed to these few days, just to see if we could get me pregnant. And knowing that he'd already raised his family, and none of them were at home anymore, I didn't want him to think that I expected him to tie himself down, because of the favor he was doing for me.

As he dug his hands into my hips, I clenched the sheets and twisted as I felt the pressure mounting.

My breasts heaving, I threw back my head and shrieked, as I came. Every inch of me was shaking, as he growled and kept pounding me deep and hard.

Both of us gasped, as he found his release. As he kept pulsating in the depths of my body, I felt a shiver race through me, knowing he was coating me in his seed.

"I don't think I'll ever be able to get enough of you," he whispered, nearly collapsing on top of me.

Pulling out, he rolled to my side, wrapped me in his arms, and made me laugh as he dusted little kisses all over my face.

Once we'd finally caught our breath, he tipped up my chin, and smiled. "I think, we should talk about what comes next."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, if we're having a baby together, obviously, we'll have to make some plans."

"Jack, please don't take this the wrong way, but I never intended for you to be an actual father to the baby. I'd already planned on raising it on my own. And I don't want you to think that you have to be responsible for it, in any way. I know your kids are all grown, and I don't imagine you'd want to start all over again with another one."

His expression serious, he let go of me, and stared at me hard. "Gemma, if I'm fathering a child with you, what else would I be, but it's father?"

"I just don't want you to think that I need anything from you, because I don't."

Eyes cold, his expression blank, he nodded. And I felt awful when he pulled away, turned his back on me and muttered, "I think we should try and get some sleep."

Like I could fall asleep after that.

Wide awake, starting up at the ceiling, I kept mulling over what I'd said. Of course, I knew I'd hurt him. Knowing what an honorable man he was, I should have suspected that he'd want to take responsibility, if this weekend did result in me having a child.

And I knew I had to apologize.

I had barely fallen asleep and the feel of his warm breath on my face woke me up.

Blinking myself awake, I looked into his eyes and whispered, "I'm sorry. I should have asked you first, and not just assumed that you wouldn't want anything to do with it. I mean, if does happen."

"It's not just the baby, Gemma."

"Then why are you so upset?"

His expression softened as he stroked a hand across my cheek and sighed. "Because I thought you understood. When I said that I had feelings for you, I should have been honest and told you that I love you. And I hoped that you'd at least care enough for me to want to keep me in your life, especially if we have created something wonderful together."

When he placed his hand on my belly, I couldn't hold back and the tears just flowed.

Wrapping him in my arms, I whispered against into his chest, "I have loved you for the longest time, but I just never thought that you'd feel the same way."

I was relieved when he pulled back, smiling. "Okay, then. We've been together five years. And we're not waiting to see if you're pregnant, we're getting married."

I could hardly believe my ears, till I realized I was being told and not asked. "That's a little bossy, isn't it? Telling me that we're getting married."

He chuckled. "I guess that's why they call me the boss." Then he looked a little uncertain when he asked, "Will you marry me, Gemma?"

Framing his face in my hands, I kissed him and told him, "Yes!" We both laughed, I think him overcome with relief, and me with joy, he hugged me so tight, I had to smack him on the shoulder to get him to let go.

"And this won't be a long engagement," he told me. "Once I find you the perfect ring, we're going to tell our family and friends, and then we're getting married."

"Okay," I nodded, because I could tell he was excited, since his Scottish brogue was thick as molasses.

**

We had about fifty people at the wedding, and luckily his family seemed thrilled that the two of us were together. I guess his children thought he'd been on his own long enough, since it had been a few years since his wife had died.

Honeymooning in the Scottish highlands; I don't think I'd ever seen him as happy as when he woke up and saw me holding up a positive test stick, showing that I was pregnant.

He pulled me on top of him and hugged me so hard as he kissed me, telling me, "Oh god, I love you. And I can hardly wait for this new wee bairn to arrive."

Of course, we'd made love so often since that first weekend, I wasn't surprised that it worked, and we were having a baby together.

**

Though Jack kept a close eye on me, I was happy to work through most of my pregnancy. Though it didn't really feel like work, since I got to be with my sexy husband every day.

Of course, by the end of the day, considering how insatiable he was, and how much he loved the fact that I was even curvier now, and my breasts were huge; he'd often bend me over his desk, or pull me into his lap on his chair, and even take me down on the floor.

More than once, I was glad that he had a sturdy lock on his door when we were really going at it.

It was the first of May and I was reading over some emails, and I put my hand on my bulging belly when I felt a twinge. Followed up pretty closely by another one, that was even sharper.

I guess noticing the pained expression on my face, Jack came up beside me, and asked, "Gemma, are you okay?"

As soon as I said, "I think the baby's coming," his eyes went wide, and he pulled out his phone and called an ambulance.

Our beautiful daughter Shaunna Lynne, named for both our mothers came into the world at six that night.

Watching Jack hold her, and tell her how sweet she was, as he pressed kisses to her tiny fingers, before he bent and kissed me, I was so glad that I'd picked him for her father.

But even more, I was so happy that he'd picked me to be his wife and his partner in life.

Of course, Shaunna wasn't our only child together, since he was just as potent as he'd said.

Lucky me, I got so much more than I'd ever bargained for, with a sexy devoted husband, and a beautiful family, too.

12