All Comments on 'Breeder Choice Ch. 02'

by cruiser5050

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Like it rough

This is the kind of exercise I would enjoy. I have been massaged, fingered and had a large dildo in my ass...the only thing missing is the hard battering ram of the real meat! Bravo! I could imagine my cherry being popped just like this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nice!!

Loved the story!! I`d love to trade places and have that huge cock ripping my asshole open! And a huge cum load deposited deep inside! I1d like to suck his big cock clean after he got done also,to taste my ass and his cum!! I`d have to have more than one cock though, I`d like several cocks in my ass shooting me full of cum, that would be sweet!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
college rider

this reminds me of the college senior who decided to graduate magna cum in me.

Riki1942Riki1942over 5 years ago
Bottoms

One of the great things about being a Bottom is that, even if I have gone soft, I can still be loving getting fucked as long as the guy can last. On the rare occasions there is another guy present, I'm still ready to go if my Buddy has gone soft.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercruiser5050@cruiser5050
I like both woman and men, sometime together sometime separate. I love to suck pussy till it cum. I like to swallow a mans cum as slide down my throat. Also I like anal in a woman's or men's ass going in deeply, and I like to feel a man fuck me in the ass till he cum, and a wo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES