All Comments on 'Breeder Slut'

by Girl Friend

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
holy shit

i loved this story. Just hte raw intensity and control by the men was enough to make me lose it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Utterly.

Worthless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
got exactly what her brain power deserved.

She is dumber than shit, and unfortunately so will her kids, in fact maybe dumber.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pathetic

"Girl friend", you should change your name to "dumb fuck" with this awful writing and story. Also, you're probably a closeted queer from all of these gay stories you write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot and Wet

Made me so hot and wet from reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
STFU

Shut The Fuck Up dude this was awesome

i loved it

keep up the good work

BAI

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

This story had a good plot, but it was written sooooo poorely. It sucked ass and i swear my dick shrunk an inch every time THE GUYS TALKED LIKE THIIIIIIIIIISSS. Seriously, How old are you? 14? This is supposed to be a site for sexual stories, not some fantasy u text to your friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
dafuq?

is this just a story to tell kids "don't read porn!" and "don't accept rides from strangers!!"

Fucking awful... should be in a comedy section, not hot sex.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I read one of your stories at random where you thought you could fist a girl and grab ovaries . I was horrified to see how much more you posted. This story was also terrible. Girl gets fondled in a diner but still leaves even though she's panicking about date rape, then says 'hmm might as well enjoy it" a second later. Since you don't know about anatomy, wasn't surprised when Josie asserts she must be pregnant due to the amount of jizz from "THE BREEDERS". I would explain ovulation to you, but you don't even know where ovaries are in the body, so why bother? Awful, garbage, clueless, laughable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous