Breeders & Bulls Pt. 01

Story Info
900 years after the last female was born.
14.9k words
4.14
21.9k
28

Part 1 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

900 years after the last female was born, Albion has a way to maintain its population. At 21, all boys enter the Academy. Here they will learn their fate; either become a bull, with an enhanced cock and muscles? Or suffer the fate of most being turned into a breeder with a pussy, a butt cunt, and a mouth cunt

Breeders and Bulls Part 1

(Chapter 1.) The Ceremony.

I look around the grand atrium of The Academy. It is indeed grand and it is the first time I ever went into the adult part of the city. I am 21 now and I am here for my mid-summer ceremony. The walls are covered in large paintings. On the left is the battle of Skippers Gull. The Bull warriors of Albion are naked, their huge cocks erect and triumphant as they cunt and fuck the bulls of the old land turning them into breeders.

The wall to the right of me has the New Albion Revolution depicted; more bulls claiming the republic of Albion and taking control of the Blue Narcissus plantations of New Dover. The revolutionary heroes are seen tearing off their modesty garments to be naked, fully male, displaying their huge cocks, proud and muscular bulls.

Both paintings are huge and the bulls are portrayed naked, as modern bulls should be. They are impressive and I have never seen such large paintings or such big dicks. The room has many statues. Lucas the Great is the biggest statue and is behind the Cardinal. Lucas the fabled founder of New Albion stands naked and erect with 3 breeders lying at his feet. His long fat hard cock, chiseled in marble it sticks outward and upward, 16 inches long. The breeders lie before him, their cocks now cunts, as they worship him and his huge dong as breeders should. I look at the statue. I have seen many bulls but never one with a cock that large. Lucas was indeed great.

The ceremony is underway and the Cardinal is conducting it. Above the Cardinal is a fresco of the god Priapus in the center, to the left is the god Astra and to the right Zeneca. The three ancient gods who helped shape mankind as we know it today. The City Cardinal is droning on and on, this speech longer than I expected and I feel the heat of the midday sun beating down on me. The day I enter the academy is a pivotal moment in my life and I am hot, bored, and starting to sweat.

I look at the Cardinal. He is old, his hair is white with age and he has a white beard. His skin is tanned, his face is wrinkled with time but he is strong and tall as all bulls should be. His dick hangs fat, long and low, at least 9 inches soft and a nice piece of overhang on his wrinkled foreskin. He has trimmed his snowy white pubes framing his impressive dick.

The two young bulls on either side of the cardinal are much more handsome. They are naked and erect. The blond bull has the longest cock maybe 12 inches hard and he is leaking pre, a small slither hangs off his bell end and glistens in the sun. The darker-haired young attendant seems quite small for a bull, maybe 10 inches hard. I wonder how they both stay erect so long listening to this dull speech.

I am wearing my brother's old white tunic. I know that the ceremonial tunic is a little tight on me. Its loose cloth hangs over my huge shoulders and leaves my strong muscled arms free. The gold cord around my waist keeps it in place. The cloth sweeps down forming a V shape that runs down to my navel. My broad chest holds the fabric in place. I can't wait to be free of wearing garments. I hate them. As a boy, I still have to wear them but I want to show off my muscles, my strength, and my long fat cock. Even though I am still considered a boy I know my cock is longer than most and while it is not as long as a bull's cock, once I am made a bull and take the Golden Nectar I will be fucking huge.

I feel my dick and balls hanging down below the hem of the tunic. The tunic was my brother Jake's who is two inches shorter than me and I feel a slight breeze on my cock which is nice because I am starting to sweat badly.

I look at my father and he smiles at me and I smile back at him. I am sure I will turn out to be like him when I finish the Academy. My father is one of the most handsome bulls in the city. He has five breeders including my breeder mother and 21 sons. So far 10 of his sons have entered the Academy and Jonas and I are number 11 and 12. Our breeder mothers are not allowed to the ceremony so we said goodbye to them this morning. For the next two years, we will live within the walls of the Academy campus before we join the world of adulthood and are allowed into the adult part of the city free at last from the bonds of boyhood.

My father is standing with all the other bulls. I see my father looks as bored as I feel. He is 6ft 6 and toned. He sports short dark hair with a small amount of gray. He has a strong masculine face and a small trimmed dark beard. His body is covered in a nice mass of thick dark hair. He really is quite something. His balls are big as eggs and his cock hangs down farther than mine. He has to be nearly 10 inches soft. I wonder if he was as big as me when he was a boy. My soft cock is nearly 6 inches but hard I am as big as a bull at 10 inches of fuck meat. I am the biggest of all the sons. Even Caleb, who was the oldest, was not as big as I was before he entered the academy. Jake was big but not as big as me. He was nearly as thick but not as long. Jake's balls were not as big as mine either. I feel my dick chub a little. I miss Jake. He entered the academy last year.

I smile as I think of my brother Jake. He is my only full brother. We are very similar in many ways. I bet he is in the pleasure house right now fucking some breeder bitch as he prepares for his life as a bull. I do hope I get to see him. I hope the stories of the academy and its pleasure houses are true.

I look at my father again. He sees me and looks away when I smile. I look down at his package again. The trimmed dark pubic hair shows off the silver cock ring, I am pleased he wore his finest piece. Many bulls do that to show off their status; it is the only thing they wear. Adults don't wear modesty garments, only boys wear them, not breeders or bulls.

I know when my father is hard he is nearly 13 inches long. He is big even for a bull. I look at the bull next to him. He is hard and leaking and maybe only 10 inches, not bad for a bull but not as big as my father and about my size. I feel my chest fill with pride. I was born to be a bull.

I should have jerked off this morning. I am a lot bored and a little horny. I feel my dick stiffen a little more and the foreskin starts to roll back over the head as the blood fills my shaft and my cock head springs forth. I look again at my father's dick he has a long foreskin like mine. I love my foreskin and how far it hangs down. It is prized amongst bulls. The breeders are cut before they are turned into breeders. When their dicks wither into clits it leaves them exposed, it is better for sex and pleasure. Easier to find and stimulate the exposed clit of a breeder without a hood of the foreskin from their former cock to hide it away. A sign that foreskin only belongs on bulls, real men, not on breeder bitches.

I say a quiet prayer to the god Astra for the Gold Nectar to give me the bull cock of my father. I also ask for a little more body hair. While I am asking I might as well add in a request for egg-sized balls. They will make a good hearty noise slapping the ass of a breeder. My balls are big but bigger would be better. I quietly thank the god Astra in my head. I am sure I will get all I want. Still, it doesn't hurt to hedge your bets, and as I am in the place of ceremony and worship it seems like the time and place. Job well done Brett I think to myself.

I smile to myself. I have nothing to be ashamed of and those around me take in the sight of my glorious hardening cock. They will all get to ride it if they want when they become breeder bitches. Even my brother Jonas, especially Jonas, I think that little shrimp dick will love it most of all. A real cock. That little prick of his wouldn't be big enough to lift his tunic. I laugh at my own private joke about Jonas and his tiny dick.

I turn around and notice a red headed boy. I never saw someone with such deep red hair. He has dazzling green eyes and he smiles at me. His cock is hard, not big, maybe 6 inches. He is handsome and athletic, not tall, maybe 5ft 11. I see his dick poking out and lifting up his tunic. He looks down at my stiffening cock and then back to my eyes. I see him blush then smile. There is something strange and unusual about him. He intrigues me in a way few boys do. I see him gulp as he takes in my size, muscular mass, and my rising cock..

I look around at my friends Zach and Aiden and my half brother Jonas. I think Zach will be fine, he will be a bull for sure. He is one of the best wrestlers in the city. I am not so sure about whether Aiden can be a bull. Aiden is really athletic and almost as big as I am in muscles but he has a very small dick. Aiden is like my brother Jonas in that regard. Jonas looks at me and looks away. I should feel sorry for him. My brother Jonas is slim and weak.

There must be over 100 of us here at this ceremony; rumor is only about a third will be chosen for the Golden Nectar and turned into bulls. The rest become breeder mates or worst of all breeder whores. I look around and wonder how many of these boys will lose their dicks and have cunts before they leave the Academy. Quite a few I suspect. I will be a bull that is obvious, I am nearly a bull already.

Jonas and I have reached our 21st year before the summer solstice and are due to enter the Academy. We will be here for two years. This is the time that will shape us into the men we will be. I will leave a bull, stronger, bigger, and ready to take my place amongst men. Jonas, my poor brother will end up a breeder bitch, a second class citizen, a man, but not a real man any longer. His thin white legs will have a tight wet pussy between them and not that micro dick.

Growing up in a full house of boys' sports, wrestling, swimming, gymnastics, and ball sport were all things that we enjoyed. I excel in those things. As did my older brother Jake. We were the strongest of the house. Jonas was always the strange one. He would read and spend time with the breeders and listen to their stories. Sometimes I used to tease him about the way he was. He was older than me by one week but looks so much younger than me. He looks like father only a weaker smaller version.

Jonas has jet black hair like father used to have before the grays started. He is not that tall, maybe 5ft 8", a runt in our family. Most of my brothers are tall. I am the tallest so far. I seem to have stopped getting taller and measure 6ft 5", nearly as tall as my father and about the same height as my breeder mother. I wonder how much taller the Golden Nectar will make me. I smile to myself at the thought.

Jonas has a pretty face, not a strong face like me. He can't even grow a proper beard, his facial hair grows in patches. The thing about him that is really small is his dick. It is one of the smallest I have seen. Only my friend Aiden has a smaller cock. I bet they are both praying that they will end up as bulls and not breeders. I am not sure there is enough Golden Nectar in all the country to do anything for those worms. Jonas has a dick that always seems so shriveled and small above his meager balls.

I know that some dicks are really small when they are soft but I have seen Jonas wanking his cock and it is a pathetic excuse of a thing. It is not even 5 inches hard. Soft it barely sticks out two inches like a tiny tube poking out of his bush. Aiden, my friend, is the same, button dicks the pair of them. That is the thing I tease them about most.

When they give Jonas the Blue Narcissus that will turn him into a breeder bitch, they won't need to give him much. His little worm is already not much bigger than my breeder mother's fat clit. Jonas looks nervous when I look at him. There is a sadness about him. It must be hard for Jonas knowing he will leave here as a breeder bitch. He will look good with a sweet pussy between his legs instead of that dick that doesn't even hang down. I think he will be happier with a cunt and a real bull cock fucking his pussy.

The ceremony is long and dull. I am not really listening as I look around. I just want to get into the academy, I want to become a bull and take my place in the world. Jonas told me they have pleasure houses, bars, and sports facilities beyond anything at the schools. I am not sure how he knows such things, nobody talks about what really happens in the Academy and certainly not to us boys. The Academy, like the adult world, is a mystery that, as boys, we are kept apart from. Boys know little of the adult world until it is time to enter the Academy and know their fate: bull cock or breeder cunt. Now it is nearly our time.

I feel the sweat run down my back and from my hairy pits. I lift my arm and sniff. I will smell bad if we are to stand in this heat listening to this for much longer.

Jonas knows a lot about our history, clever little shit. He would listen to the tales from the breeder mothers of the ancient times of men and women before the great god Priapus punished womankind and wiped them out. It has been nearly 900 cycles since the last female was born. Eventually, the world was male-only when the last female died, the world was plunged into the dark times.

Only a world of men lasted. It was Priapus who wanted to test mankind to prove their worth. Without women, the world was doomed. When all hope for mankind was lost the gods Astra and Zeneca stepped in. Astra brought the Gold Nectar. The nectar would turn a boy into a bull of a man. The Golden Nectar would give a boy virility, strength, long life, and a big cock. Astra and Zeneca were mortals who ascended to the heavens blah blah blah. Those old stories give me a headache. I wish for some breeder to suck my rigid cock right now. Shit, I am hot and horny.

Jonas will be blessed by the god Zenneca's gift. Zeneca brought a gift that would make a boy into a breeder. A gift for the bulls, a gift to turn a boy into a fuckable breeder. A man turned breeder is a willing receptacle for a real bull's seed to carry on the human race. The breeders are weak of mind and spirit; they are born with the parts of a bull but not the mind. So they must have their dicks turned to clits, a tiny reminder forevermore of the manhood they lost. They grow a cunt between their legs, a new fuckable breeder hole that they deserve. Breeders are born to serve and must be made in the image of the breeder women of old. With Tits, Butt Cunts, and Mouth Cunts. The three cunted breeders are made to worship their bull masters.

Only the chosen ones get the god Astra's gift, the Golden Nectar. Most are chosen to become breeders. I look around and see there are some very obvious breeder candidates. I wonder what their pussies will feel like on my throbbing cock. Their dicks will wither away the more Blue Narcissus they take until they only have pussies between their legs. They will become docile and submissive, their manhood gone. The life of a breeder is to serve or to whore. Not much in between.

The bulls rule the country of Albion; they govern the city and its lands. The bots do the old work, cleaning bots, serving bots, driver bots, they do the simple chores and the bulls make decisions and fuck.

The only hope for Jonas will be for him to find a good bull match before he leaves the Academy otherwise he will end up working the pleasure houses as a breeder whore. I bet he is praying for that now. I doubt someone so pathetic and small will find a good bull match. Most breeder mothers are taller and more muscular than he is. Shit, he will end up as a whore in one of the pleasure houses. I smile and feel my cock twitch. I think about him on his back getting fucked, a tattooed breeder bitch whore. Maybe if he didn't think he was so fucking clever and spent a little bit more time playing sports he would not have to spend the rest of his life getting those brains fucked out.

I need to stop these thoughts I am leaking pre now. I look around and see I am not the only one who is hard. I see my father is getting hard but he is now staring at the bull next to him. I wonder if my father lies with other men. I have not seen so many bulls before this day. Sometimes they would visit the house or the school but mostly bulls were kept away from the boys. We spent most of our time being raised by our breeder mothers. They used to be boys before they were given their cunts and stripped of their male parts.

I stroke my chin and feel my slight stubble on my handsome face. I wonder if I can grow a full beard in the Academy. I do hope I am allowed to grow out my full thatch of blond beard in the academy, last time I tried my Bull father told me off. Only bulls are allowed real facial hair growth.

As I look around at my competition there is none close to me and I can tell from their looks they all know it

The ceremony is going on and on. I hope this will end soon. I want my new life to start. I am ready to become a bull. I think about Jake, my only other full brother, and how he entered the academy last year. Will I see him? All our older brothers have left the Academy apart from Jake. Then there are our younger brothers Owen and Will, they will enter next year.

I hope I do get to see Jake. He can teach me about the ways of being a bull. He was born to be a bull like me. Jake and I were always close. We would visit the pleasure houses in Boystown together. He taught me how to fuck pussy and pleasure breeders. I missed him this past year.

My friend Zach told me that the whores in the Academy pleasure house are some of the best in the city. Jake will be able to tell me which ones are best. I am sure he has fucked all the best ones by now. I feel my cock leak a little more. I laugh at the thought of Jonas using his tiny dick on a real whore. I look over at him and he looks at me I think of him trying to fuck a real breeder bitch. I wink at him and he glances away. This ceremony, will it ever end?

The red haired boy near me looks at me and I look at him. I can tell he is one of those boys who doesn't mind cock. I have never found cock that attractive, apart from mine of course. I have always loved breeder pussy. I love how wet and warm it feels on my shaft. I love fucking breeder cunt. I love the smell of breeder cunt it smells so good to me. I also love when a breeder cums, the dumb look on their faces knowing they are taking a real hard prick and seeing how they shake with pleasure probably thinking about their old dicks. The best is when they squirt. I love how they spray bitch water, fake clear breeder cum and they look so shocked, ashamed, and confused. Their faces show they still expect to shoot real cum and then they see the wet piss like breeder juice and not thick globs of boy butter as they ejaculate.

I fucking love breeders. It is a personal preference. Those boys who like cock have great mouths and asses and I have played with one or two but only to fuck their holes or let them suck me. I love to tease them with my muscles, my dick, my body. I love to see them looking at me and sighing wishing I would fuck them. Those boys who lie with other boys need a breeder cunt between their legs not a cock they don't fuck with.

I see the red haired boy and he is rock hard and leaking badly. He smiles at me and licks his lips. He looks down at my dong which is still rock hard from thinking about fucking and then looks back up to my eyes. I see his dick twitch and he shoots a load. It hits the back of the leg of a boy in front of him, who turns around looking confused at the wetness he just felt. He looks up for rain and not a cloud to be seen.