Breeders & Bulls Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all happened so fast, Zach was talking one minute, holding his beer out to the side and bragging about the breeder pussy he just fucked. When his beer went flying another guy tall and strong bumped into Zach. I recognized the guy, it was Brick. The bull who wanted me to join the gang.

"Fucking dumb monkey boy," Brick yells at Zach.

"Fucking faggot." Zach squares up to Brick.

I see Zach lift his head back and then lifts his fist and swings. He knocks Brick flying to the floor. Brick looks dazed for a brief second and Zach looks smug.

"You are no bull you dumb fucking pussy," Zach says and then spits on Brick. As he stood there over Brick. Brick's nose is oozing blood. Even though he is shocked, Brick leaps to his feet and lands a blow square on Zach's nose.

I feel Liam's arm. "Now," he says and he tugs my arm. "Aiden follow us," Liam says to Aiden.

Liam grabs me and I follow. I look around and Zach and Brick are fighting, a few other guys where we were standing are fighting and we move past the crowd. I see guards heading towards us and I look around and Aiden is following. I hadn't realized I had grabbed his hand and the three of us moved out into the fresh air leaving the sounds of music and fighting behind us.

"We just left him," Aiden says, confused.

"Yes Liam, he is my friend," I say.

"I am fucking glad we left him. He was acting like a dick. Has done since he got here." Aiden says and laughs.

"I wondered how long that hot head would last," said Liam in that slow drawl of a voice.

"I know but we kind of just left him. That seems wrong," I say.

We stood in the warm night air. When we see Brick and Zach and one other guy being dragged out of the bar. They are cuffed and muffled with mouth clamps as they are taken off. Their bodies seem quite limp and lifeless.

"Are they dead," I ask?.

"Looks like they were stunned," Liam says.

"What how," I ask?

Liam says."The guards, you know those belts, they have the black pouches. Well, they probably keep a stun pen in them to give a person enough juice to knock them out for a while."

I look down as the cleaner bot flies past and cleans up the spots of blood on the ground.

"Let's go to the jazz bar, it is quiet there," Liam says.

"You coming, Aiden," I say?

"No, I had enough for one night, besides three is a crowd." Aiden smiles and heads off.

It was clear that Zach was not the only hot head around that night. We saw and heard a few fights break out the rest of the night. I realized Liam was keeping an eye out for me.

"Come on, just us," I say to Liam.

Liam says, "Alone at last, how will I cope?".

I look at him and realize he is not joking. This redhead has been flirting with me since that day at the ceremony.

"You will be safe with me," I tell the redhead.

"Shame, that is what I was worried about," Liam replies.

I laugh as I put my arm around him and we walk toward the sound of the jazz bar.

The reality is that some of the guys here were meant to be breeder bitches and the competitive and toxic nature that had been brought out in the new intake was not great. Too many desperate boys proving they should not have a cunt between their legs instead of a big bull dong.

As we sat in the relative quiet of the jazz bar. I noticed Jonas with another guy they were kissing and making out. I knew the little fucker was a faggot. Liam noticed as well.

"Ignore it, Brett. Let him be," Liam said in that low calm voice and I knew he was right. Liam had turned out to be the voice of reason and sanity in here.

"I guess you are right. Thanks for earlier by the way, how did you know?" I ask.

"I didn't know. I just guessed. Your friend Zach has been drinking pretty much since he got here. He is aggressive and has a mean side to him. There will be more of that over the next few weeks and you need to be careful. You are a marked man Brett. You are the biggest, sexiest, strongest guy in here by some way and the others see that," Liam says.

I smile. "You think I am sexy?"

Liam replies, "Yes and you know I do along with just about everyone you ever meet. But that wasn't my main point." I see his cock stirring as he talks.

"No, I know I am teasing. So are you going to keep an eye out for me then? Make sure I stay out of trouble." I say flirting.

"Yes of course I am. You know I am." He says and he smiles at me and it makes me feel something funny. Like a strangely nice feeling in my chest.

"Do I have to pay you in any way for this kindness?" I say leaning toward him.

He leans back and his cock is rock hard and so strangely is mine. "I will think of a suitable payment at some point," he says and laughs.

"Look, Brett. There are nearly 1000 boys here myself included. Who knows how many will keep their dicks. My napkin math tells me it isn't many. I also suspect before the division more of us will realize that. They are testing us from now till the division. I don't know for sure but my guess is your friend Zach and that Brick guy are not leaving here as bulls, not after tonight. Nobody wants them as a governor or a trader with a serious job and responsibility." I see his dick has softened.

"Bot, another malt for my friend and me," Liam says. "So yes I will look out for you. Just let tonight be your lesson." He says as the bot hovers in with two glasses of golden malt.

"Liam, you are not like the other boys. Where are you from?" I ask. He has a strange accent when he talks and some of the words he uses are strange and something about him makes me want to know him better.

He smiles at me. "Questions for another day."

"Ok, then Liam. Let's drink to another day," I say and we clink our glasses. I like this boy and at 21 I find it strange that I am drawn to another boy in a way I never felt before.

(Chapter 3.) Adam the breeder.

The next day a few more guys were missing. Zach was still nowhere to be found. I went swimming with Liam, Aiden, and a few other guys. Aiden seemed more relaxed. He told me the constant remarks about his shrimp fag dick from Zach had been upsetting him.

I laugh at him and hug him. I say to him, "You should have said something. I would have had a word. I didn't realize you were such a sensitive soul Aiden,"

Aiden looks at me and replies, "Yeah well, it's alright for you and that big old dong you got. Besides, you do it to me sometimes." I hug him. I will keep an eye on him from now on.

"Sorry I don't mean anything by it, just humor," I say to him feeling guilty. "I will tell you what I will go over to the temple and light a candle for you to get some Gold Nectar to give you a few more inches," I say.

"It will take more than a fucking candle." He says and laughs but I see a sense of fear in him that he will not even have his shrimp dick for much longer. I wonder what my friend Aiden will be like with a cut clit and nice fat plump pussy between his legs.

Aiden and I spend a lot of time at the gym as we used to outside of here and one afternoon some guy in the gym squared up to me. I backed off. I wasn't in the mood for trouble even if I could have taken him. Liam's words rang in my ear. I wasn't sure I wanted to know how they punished people here. Hell, they might even make some boys breeders before the division. I laughed at the thought of Zach with a pussy, that would definitely cheer Aiden up.

That night a few of us went to one of the trainee pleasure bars. I saw one of the breeders that had caught my eye in the main pleasure bar. The tall muscular blonde but I noticed he was with another guy.

Before I knew it there were two brunettes at our table. Aiden took a shine to the shorter one and I liked the more muscular one. He had a smaller ass and a big fat clit. I wondered how big his dick was before he was turned.

The brunette breeder strokes my thigh and my dick is rock hard from his touch on my leg and how horny I feel. He puts my hand on his clit, it pokes out of the flaps of his pussy and it feels firm as I rub it. He moans and I see his feet bunch up as I work his clit. I rub down below his clit and wipe his pussy. He is fucking dripping breeder juice and I slip a finger into his tight breeder cunt. He lets out a high-pitched breeder giggle.

He asks me if I want to take a room and we head off to the back area where there is a large orgy going on. I went to kiss him.

He tells me, "No, not here."

He grabs my hand and leads me to the back of the orgy room into a back area. We walk through the dark orgy room a mass of breeder bitches getting fucked by boys. He is taking me to one of the bedrooms. I feel privileged. As we enter one of the small bedrooms.

My dick is rock hard right now and he gets onto the bed and spreads his legs. He says, "We don't get many as big as you on this side of the campus? I was feeling greedy."

"All the breeders are talking about you. I know you had John, Wilson, and Andrew already. They all spoke very highly of your skills. Oh, Tyson well he said you made him squirt and John said you were a cervix banger. Said he never came so hard or good. I need to shut up don't I?" He stops talking. He just reeled off a list of names of breeders I fucked, names I didn't know till now. The reports of my sexual prowess make my dick throb. I really am a fucking stud.

His voice and giggle seem at odds with his frame, the high-pitched shrill voice of a breeder. They call that voice a mouth cunt. A breeder can't speak with a deep voice. He needs to show his mouth is one of three holes open for business, shrill and high pitched like before his balls descended. I have fucked many breeders over the years. My first was when I was 15 which I did when Jake sneaked me out to Boystown with him to lose my virginity.

I think about now being here at the Academy many of the boys I have come in here with will end up like this breeder who is lying on the bed in front of me. He has his legs spread stroking his little cut clit, rubbing his plump cunt, wet and empty waiting to get fucked by a real cock, just like the one they had before they were cunted and made him a breeder. I look at him and he is smiling at me. His calves are big like mine and he has a handsome face. He looks so good but it unsettles me for a second making me think a little. Could I end up like that, could Liam, Zach? Suddenly it all seems so real.

I don't think so much that I don't fuck his brains out. I fill three condoms before we take a break and lie on the bed covered in sweat. He leans on my chest. His name is Adam.

"Fuck you were good," Adam says as he strokes my chest hair.

"Your cock is so big." He says.

I laugh. "You must have had bigger. I am not as big as a bull." I say.

"No, you are bigger than some of them and not far off most of them Brett. The thing is I haven't had many bulls yet. Plus too big and they can hurt. You know how to tickle the back of my cunt and work it to a real cuntgasm that was awesome," Adam says.

"They teach us that in sex ed. I am just glad it worked for you. It doesn't always work but I can usually figure it out." I say feeling proud.

"Well, it did fucking work this bed is soaked. There is a shower if you need it." Adam says still grinning at me and stroking my soft cock.

I take his hand off my cock, "not just yet. I need to get my breath. So Adam where are all the bulls around here," I ask?

Adam replies and looks unsure, "I can't really say. The year two's and the winter intake are all on the western campus. You will go there yourself in the winter."

I am curious about this part of the campus I can't see. Where the bulls live, I want to see that. I want to see my future, "Is the western campus the same as here?"

He looks at me and smiles, I know he shouldn't talk but Adam seems like a chatty breeder, he speaks, "Yes and no but I can't really talk about it. You will find out. Enjoy this while you can." He says as he strokes my dick yet again. "It is still fun bars and pleasure houses. You will see after the division.

"The division, well that changes everything. Some of the boys don't always handle their changes so well after the division. The bulls enjoy it, life is harder for us breeders. I don't mind so much. I used to lie with boys before I came to the Academy. I always was one for a bit of cock. I didn't mind so much. I even liked cock in my ass before I got my ass cunt. Let me tell you a butt cunt makes ass fucking really fun. Now I have three holes to take dick. Still, it all takes a bit of getting used to. I mean you get to 21 your dick is part of you and then this." He says and strokes his clit and fuck lips.

He has a nice thick cut clit and a tidy set of pussy lips. He still has body hair and no tits. Like a lot of the trainees in here, they don't have tits yet. In fact, I think only the blonde has tits in this pleasure house.

I take a swig of beer and laugh. "So you wanted to be a breeder then?".

"No. God no. I liked my dick I realy did. It is just once they start to change you well you kind of adapt. It isn't just physically that you change of course there is that. You change in other ways too. I used to be big, not as big as you but maybe 7 inches. Now look at it. This little thing, my clit, that was my cock. It is so small and sensitive. I can't fuck with it anymore. I still get horny so what are you going to do? Give up or give in? I guess I just gave in. You get past the shame sort of. I shouldn't talk so. They don't like it." He says and his voice sounds sad.

"I see," I say.

"No, Brett, I don't think you do. I didn't have a cock as big as yours is but mine was more than decent. And look at us, we're nearly the same height, I was strong like you and still am." He flexes his arm. "Feel it go on."

I squeeze his arm and it is strong. "I have to work so much harder now to keep in shape." He looks sad.

I stroke his arm. He has a small pink rose tattoo on his bicep. The painted marking of an Albion Breeder whore. It is his only tattoo. "This is pretty," I say.

"Pretty. I don't really want to be pretty. I only have one for now but I am a trainee. They didn't do it to me until a few days ago. Some horrible mix-up with me being on the palm database as another boy who went missing. Nobody seemed to care, they just went missing, god knows where. Anyway, they hadn't marked me, here I was hoping and praying because the new intake was here and I wasn't marked. I kept hoping I wouldn't be a whore after all. Fuck they took my dick and made me a breeder but a whore? A breeder whore. I mean I was working as a whore just not marked like all the others. I hoped they wouldn't do it to me. I will be like all the other whores soon covered in tattoos. Over 6ft of fucking floral arrangement. At least I haven't got tits yet." He says.

"You are sexy though," I say.

"Yeah. I shouldn't be sad, not with a customer. Brett getting this room, I can't get it all the time but maybe we could do this again. I can't do it often and I am sure you want to fuck other breeders. But do you think maybe we could do this again sometime," Adam blushes.

"Course I will you were a great fuck." I say.

"Thanks. I suppose if I am going to be a breeder whore being a great fuck is the best I can hope for. So are you." Adam says and kisses me on the cheek.

"I will have to speak to Angel again soon. I know he won't like it if I do this too often but he did say that from time to time I can take a favorite or favorites." He says grinning.

"Angel, who is that?" I ask.

"Angel is the house mother. That is what we call him. He takes care of us and lets us book these rooms. He is the tall breeder with long blonde hair. You must have seen him, he is stunning and is a great fuck. I fucked him myself when I still had a dick. I begged him to let me book this room tonight so I could bring you back here. I would have been crushed if you said no." Adam says and smiles.

I laugh. "I think I have seen Angel around. So you noticed me before and then you planned this?" I say.

"Brett, all the breeders have noticed you. You are fucking hot. Being a whore has some perks and you are one of my perks tonight." He says and kisses my cheek.

"Thanks," I say and laugh.

"Brett you really are a good fuck. You got anymore left in those balls of yours." He says and smiles at me. He takes my hand and runs it down his pussy lips. "Feel my fat little clitty. Yeah, all that is left of my manhood. Not a real cock now. I need a real cock so bad Brett. Squeeze it. Squeeze my sad little cut breeder clit." He purrs and I feel my dick get hard as I stroke all that is left of his 7 inch cock. I see how good this sad little piece of flesh makes him feel and it should scare me but it doesn't.

I fuck Adam again and we leave the room, shower, and head back to the bar. Liam is with Aiden who is with his whore friend Ram. Aiden and Ram seem happy enough they must have fucked. I am not sure what Liam got up to but he smiles at me. "Well, you were gone for a while," Liam says and winks.

"Well you know Adam here was fucking amazing," I say and I see Adam smile.

Liam, Aiden, and I have another beer and the breeders leave us. I see Adam talking with the tall blonde with the big tits. I see Adam kissing another guy and going off with him.

I feel uneasy about this place and breeders as we head back to our dorm drunk and sexually relieved.

Chapter 4.) The Breeder Parade.

The next few days Zach is still missing as are a few other guys but the routine is similar. Liam and I stay out of trouble. I fuck a few more breeders. I see Adam but he is always with another guy. Last night I noticed a yellow rose on his ass cheek as he walked past me into the orgy room.

He doesn't see me or if he does he doesn't acknowledge me. The first week is over and I wonder how long this can last. It seems almost too good to be true. Fucking whores, drinking, time in the gym, no school just doing the things I love.

Jonas is keeping to himself and his friends. We have spoken a few times but he seems to be spending a lot of time in the library. He asked me if I wanted to go with him and some friends to the Immersion Room. They are going to see what life was like in the ancient world. I tell him that is a hard pass from me.

He gave me a wry smile. Silly little faggot should be out making the most of his little shrimp dick while he still has it. I nearly tell him that, but I let him go. I see he is with the guy he was kissing the other night. They walk off holding hands.

Father would be so ashamed of Jonas if he could see him now. I won't say anything on family day.

The end of the second week is marked with a small buzz of excitement. There will be an announcement on the lawn outside of the main admin building.

That night Liam and a few others head to the main pleasure bar. The tattooed whores are surrounded by boys but as I go to make a move on the tall brunette the dark-haired boy talking to him gets a little aggressive and I back off again. I think about Zach and how we haven't seen him for almost a week now and really don't want to end up with a cunt between my legs. They could do that. I don't know what happened to Zach but it is a possibility.

I am going to be a bull even if it means acting like a pussy right now. Liam suggests we head off to the trainee bar for some easy pickings and I agree. There is a small chubby breeder that has a few tattoos and some fleshy man boobs. I notice him not because he has small fleshy tits unlike most of the trainees but because his hair is a very pale blonde almost gingery color.

Either way, I see him head to the orgy room and I follow him. Something about his almost red hair intrigues me, maybe it is my new thing. It is quite hard to see in here but I grope the body of someone standing against the wall and assume it is the chubby redhead because I get a handful of chest flesh. I spin him around and I aim my bare cock for his ass hole. His asshole is slick. He has a leaky back door butt cunt as a good breeder should.