Breeders & Bulls Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to do it raw in his ass but he stops me. I look at him and even in the darkroom, I can just about see that he is angry. I look at him confused.

"Do that again and I will call one of the guards." He shouts over the noise in that whiny breeder voice.

I am angry and want to tell him all the whores let you do it raw in the ass that is why breeders have leaky ass cunts. I walk away from this prissy fuck. As I do Liam grabs my arm. "You can fuck my ass raw." He shouts over the noise in my ear.

I look at him. "Really?"

My dick is still hard and I spin Liam around and spit on my cock and coat it a little. I spit on his ass hole and coat that. I lean down and eat him out for a while. I poke and probe my tongue around the small hole. This guy needs a real breeder butt cunt. I think as I work him a little.

I reach along the wall for the lube dispenser. I probe his hole with a few of my fat fingers. He takes them with some ease and little effort. I give him all four fingers. I need to get him ready for my dick and work his hole. He bucks back on to my fingers pumping in and out of his butt. This guy is clearly not new to this. I have him panting and ready and I lube up my dick. I push against his ass and the head eases past the puckered hole. I rest for a while. He turns his head back to look at me and reaches his hand on to my butt. He wants me to fuck him. I slam my dick deep into his ass hole. His hole is tight but he takes my dick in a couple of thrusts. I know this must hurt him but he seems to love it. I fuck his hole fast and hard. He grabs my hand from his back and tries to put it on his cock.

I lean down on him. "No fucking way," I yell into his ear and lean back up and carry on fucking him.

Even over the noise, I hear him shouting for me to fuck him harder. I slap his ass as I pound it. I get off quite quickly. His ass feels so good and fucking someone this tight raw is a treat. Boys are not allowed to raw fuck breeders in the pussy but the ass cunt is usually fine. I flood Liam's tight hot asshole with my cum and pull out of him.

He rolls over and grins at me even in the dark. I can see that grin. A small amount of light from the doorway allows me to make out his happiness at what we just did. I see him more clearly than some of the fucks I had in here. He licks his hands clean. I assume he just came on them and he was cleaning up his own spunk.

I grab his hair "Clean my fucking cock bitch." I say.

He gets on his hands and knees and licks my cock clean. I look down at him cleaning my spunk and filth off my spent dick. I don't mind fucking other boys it is something I have done from time to time but fucking Liam just now was surprisingly hot.

"That was a down payment." He shouts and laughs.

I look at him and smile. Out of the corner of my eye. I see the blonde off in the distance, his long muscular legs up in the air getting plowed. His long hair tossing around as he gets fucked on his back. There is something about him but right now he has a dick in him and my dick is soft and spent and I need a drink.

I walk to the bar and Liam follows me. He is grinning from ear to ear. I order us beers. "You liked that then? You liked getting fucked?" I say.

He smiles. "Brett I have wanted that cock in me since the first time I saw it. If they turn you into a breeder I would have regretted not taking that massive dick for the rest of my fucking life," Liam says.

I look at him and laugh. His honesty disarms me. The athletic redhead grins at me.

"And if they turn you into a breeder you will let me fuck your cunt," I ask?

"Too fucking right," Liam says and laughs. I see him twist his body so he can see his ass. It is red raw from the spanking I gave it. "Thanks." He says. He kisses me on the cheek. It is loud in here but I hear him butt fart. I laugh at the squelching of my spunk farting out of his used asshole.

"I better clean myself up," Liam says and walks off to the bathroom. I notice his left butt cheek is red raw and his right butt cheek has a big red handprint on it. I feel my dick chub up at the sight of his taut pale quite flat butt my cum still leaking out of him as he walks off. I feel my dick get hard looking at the sexy redhead, a strange feeling nice in my chest. What the fuck is that feeling? I only know it makes me smile and it is only being around him that makes me feel like that.

We headed back to the dorm a few hours later and on the way back I let him suck me off. He gives a good fucking blowjob and swallows every last drop.

"Fuck Liam you suck cock like a breeder," I say.

Liam laughs. "I've done it before but for you, I wanted to make a special effort." He says flashing me a wide sexy smile and I put my arm around my friend's shoulder as we head back. There really is something about Liam that I like. I only ever fucked a handful of boys before and Liam is the one I liked most. I know we only just met but I like having him around.

The next day the excitement is palpable. They have erected a stage area. Nearly all 1000 guys are on the lawn waiting and talking. We are told to sit down so that everyone can see. There are two huge visi screens on the lawn and they flicker to life with the Academy logo.

Two breeder guards take to the stage and then two bulls. One is bald headed but has a thick beard, thick body hair, and a huge bull dick. The other is younger with brown hair.

A hush descends over the crowd.

"Good afternoon boys. I am Warden Borodina and this is Doctor Ramsay. It is our job to ensure this academy runs smoothly. We are here to ensure your transition into adulthood is as it should be. The Academy will have the division on 20th December when you will be separated into your adult groups. Some to become bulls, some to become breeders. There are however some among you who chose not to allow us to manage your transition. Violence will not be tolerated. It will be met with punishment."

I watch as a line of boys is led out. 33 of them in total. There is Brick second in the line and last but not least Zach. I look again and all the boys are wearing cock cages. I cross my legs. I remember the time I spent 4 weeks in a cock cage when I was 17 it was torture. Myself, Jake, and our older brother Nate were all locked for a month as punishment for staying past curfew.

The cage is a symbol of the breeder. A symbol that your cock is at the mercy of the state. To be locked is a sign of shame that you have been disobedient and need to be punished. Parents, adults, teachers, and boys would refer to locked cocks as clits. I spent one month having to call my cock a clit and it scares the life out of you. It did me. Maybe not Jake he was locked up a few times as was Zach and now here he is again caged and humiliated. Wearing the sign that at any moment you could be on your way to becoming a breeder. I shudder as I see so many locked dicks and fear the worst for my friend.

There must be around 20 breeder guards with the boys as they are lined up. Some are crying, some just look sad. One looks confused.

I remember the frustration and discomfort of the device and how leaky my cock got. I could just about jerk off but it was painful and when I came I felt frustrated at the strange orgasm and release. The cage was always a reminder your cock wasn't really yours until you were a bull. In Albion keeping your cock was not guaranteed. You could have a clit and a pussy if you misbehaved.

The Warden says, "These boys have chosen to break the rules. All have been found in breach of our academy's rules and will be punished. Watch and learn. Make sure you avoid their fate."

The visi screen flickers and cuts to a room. It is Doctor Ramsay. He is wearing a white cloak and that in itself is striking to see someone dressed. One of the boys is on his back in a room his dick pokes out of a pale blue covering. The Doctor works quickly. We see the boy's dick, his foreskin is clamped on one side, then a large metal cap is placed over the glans head of the boy's cock. The foreskin is pulled back covering the metal cap.

The doctor works with some sort of big clamp. It has a hole in it and he places this down below the head of the boy's penis.

The boy is crying out for them to stop. He is begging and pleading for them not to do this. They pan to show his face and I see him in the line-up. He is crying as he watches what is happening played back for the rest of us. I look back at the visi screen and we hear him crying on the screen.

"Please no. Stop. Don't do this. I don't want a cunt. Don't make me a breeder." The boy wails from the visi screen.

The Doctor pulls the foreskin through the metal hole of the clamp-like device. He tugs up the foreskin and pulls a lot of it through the hole and then turns a small wheel on the clamp-like device. We look on in horror as the doctor waits. I know what is happening. I have seen a circumcision. They played it to us at school as a warning about how breeders are made. They only ever showed us the first step to becoming a breeder. A cut boy was no longer a boy; he was marked to become a breeder. That was the message. Remove a boy's foreskin and it becomes a clit. That is his route to becoming a breeder and we are watching it.

Only breeders are cut. I look back at the boys in the line up behind the warden. I see Zach his head held down. I look at him in his cage. Have they cut his dick as well?

The Doctor on the screen waits for a while and tugs on the foreskin that is now clamped in the device. He takes a scalpel and circles around the skin. I expect to see blood gushing out but nothing. The skin just separates away as the Doctor slices swiftly around the boy's shaft and separates the cut piece of the foreskin from the shaft.

He tweezers the now loose foreskin away and I can now see the metal cap that is protecting the boy's bell end. His helmet is forever exposed, once the cap is removed and he is cut. I hear gasps from the crowd. It is a collective gasp of horror. As we watch.

"Oh god no. Please don't make me a breeder. Not my cock." The freshly cut breeder wails from the screen. In minutes he is on his way from boy to breeder right before our eyes and he is standing before us on the stage and it is shocking how quick it is. His journey to having a cunt just flashed before us and there he is in front of us.

The Doctor laughs from the screen. "Gordon you don't have a cock anymore you have a clit. Live with it." He says.

The Doctor unclamps the device and swabs around the area where the cut was made. It seems quite low now. He takes the healing pen and works the pen around the wound. The fresh wound heals quickly.

The image lingers on poor Gordon's freshly cut prick. His cock looks so strange. His dick is soft and the head is exposed as if he were hard. We see how the skin on his shaft will never stretch to cover that head ever again. His cock is no longer covered, his foreskin gone, he has started his transformation and a small scar has formed where the healing pen has worked around the shaft. I have never seen a cut cock before in real life. Only breeders get cut. Gordon will be a breeder. I look at him in the line-up and back at the screen.

We hear Gordon cry and the visi screen flickers off.

The warden says, "All these boys are now cut. They have started their path to becoming breeders. They are marked. They must be treated like the breeders they are. They will wear their cages for seven days. A mark of their shame. Bring the Blue Narcissus."

I watch as the breeder bitch guard walks forward with a tray full of small glasses filled with a dark blue liquid.

The first boy is called forward Bale. "Accept your fate and drink the Blue Narcissus."

"I don't want to." The first boy in the line-up cries. He is pushed forward by the guard.

Two guards grab Bale and hold him while a third pours the blue fluid into his mouth.

Breeder. I hear someone chanting and the chanting becomes a chorus as most of the crowd start chanting.

Brick is called next and he is crying but doesn't struggle. He looks so pathetic and ashamed as he just lets them give him the Blue Narcissus. The leader of the bully boys the muscular guy whose dick was 8 inches hard is now cut and being turned into a fucking breeder. He won't leak pre for much longer just pussy juice. He will have to start a new group.

One by one the boys in the are given the blue fluid. The crowd chanting Breeder, Breeder as each one of the boys before us are given their fate

I watch as Zach is brought forward. He struggles like some of the others but he is soon overpowered and forced into his fate. He falls to the ground crying as he is let go the lineup is complete.

The warden speaks. "These are breeders now. Their journey has begun. Obey the rules and you may avoid their fate of becoming breeders. These breeders though will be marked further. Be warned these Breeders will be marked as whores, a life of taking dick lies ahead." The Warden says almost with glee.

"What?" I hear one of the guys shout but he is slapped by a guard.

"Let this be your lesson. They will be taken to the art studio to be given a decoration fit for a breeder whore. They will be given Cobra Blood and then returned to the academy. Make sure you take care of them." The warden says with a sneer.

The warden then walks off. I see the look of panic in the eyes of Zach and some of the other boys. Cobra Blood is a drug that I only ever thought was an urban myth until now. It will make a person wild with sexual needs. A powerful aphrodisiac that I once asked my father about and I remember the smile on his face. He told me that it was a myth but that smile comes back to me now and I realize he was not smiling but smirking. A secret of the adult world finally revealed to me: what more is to come?

The boys are led away and a couple of them, Zach included, are dragged off as the crowd murmurs. Some of the boys cry.

I hear one. "Not a whore? I can't be a fucking whore?" It is Brick. "I am a fucking bull not a breeder whore. No please I don't want a cunt, please god no." Brick screams as the guards zap him and carry him off. I look away.