Breeders & Bulls Pt. 04

Story Info
900 years after the last female was born.
13k words
4.53
5.9k
3

Part 4 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Chapter 12.) Jake without his snake.

He was my brother, Jake, Angel, I don't even know what to call him anymore. The boy I grew up with, the brother I always looked up to as the symbol of masculinity to which I aspired, the brother who brought me to a whorehouse to lose my virginity, is now sitting on a bench by the lawn area crying when I find him. I can't believe this is Jake. This blonde creature is my older brother. I look at him, sobbing. He can probably still feel my dick in his pussy from the hard fucking I just gave him. My big brother now has a set of breeder holes to be fucked, and I just did exactly that.

I put my arm around him.

"I am so sorry, Jake, I really had no idea." I still feel shock and revulsion at what we just did and I am ashamed to say a small thrill.

"Angel. Everyone calls me Angel," he says in a breathy, sultry voice. The tone and pitch of Jake's breeder voice shock me. His deep booming big brotherly tones replaced by this soft sexy fuck me voice. He lifts his head and tosses back his blonde mane. The short style he used to wear is now long and slightly wavy.

His tits swing freely. I wonder if this is what I would look like as a Breeder whore. Everyone used to say how alike we were. He is still in pretty good shape, 6ft 3 and quite muscular. He has softened a little and lost some definition. His face has those high cheekbones, a powerful jaw, and big blue eyes. His skin is not flawless like mine, with a few small acne scars from when he took the black-market growth powder. I notice his facial scruff hair that he kept trimmed has gone as his every hair on his soft smooth body.

I look at him, his body covered with whore markings. Those tattoos all the cherubs and angels everywhere. Jake is simply stunning for a breeder, and that makes me feel even stranger about what happened. The best-looking breeder whore I ever saw is the guy who was my brother. He is a whore now. A breeder whore. I try to process that this is Jake, or I suppose it's Angel now.

"Angel. Do you want to talk? Tell me what happened?" I ask and put my arm around him.

"What happened, Brett? What happened? I ended up a painted breeder whore called Angel fucking anyone that moves, even my own brother," he says and starts sobbing.

Those words and the pain of them hang in the air. I don't know what to say. Until I do have a thought and risk it. "Was I any good?" I ask.

"What?" He spins his head to look at me, his hair spills down over his shoulders and his face is flushed with anger.

"Well? I mean, you taught me how to fuck. Took me to the Boystown pleasure houses when I was 15 and gave me all your tips. So you know it would be nice to know. Was I any good?"

Jake looks at me, and I think he is about to explode with rage. I start to laugh. I love Jake. I always did. As much as this doesn't look like Jake anymore, I know it is him. I know of no way to break the horror of this other than make a sick joke of this situation. He looks, and I see a flicker of a smile. I see a glimmer of my big brother.

"You fucking bastard! Give me a hug. I missed you," he says, and I hold him as he chuckles. "Was I any good? You fucker Brett. Only you would ask that. Don't change. Don't ever fucking change baby brother," he says and laughs. I can see in his face now we are close. It is him and his eyes are Jake but the voice and everything else, fuck this is scary, this could be me, a clit instead of my dick, a freshly fucked cunt. Laughing with a guy who just fucked my breeder...I stop the thought. I can't think like that. I am a fucking bull.

"Well, little brother, yes, you were good. You know that. Fucking typical of you. So yes you were good, too fucking good. Hell, I am so dumb I spent weeks trying to avoid you. I had seen you around and just couldn't face you. The whores all talk about big Brett and what a great fuck he is, I am sure you will be pleased to know. You did live up to the hype. I haven't cum like that in a while. Fucker!. Adam has a serious whore crush on you. Even Thomas still talks about you. Oh, by the way, congratulations! You are going to be a father. Thomas got a nice set of tits and a baby, thanks to your split condom," Jake says.

"Really? Shit. How is he," I ask?

"Listen, you don't know that. I haven't told you that. He has been helping me out for the past few weeks. The poor bastard is still in shock. I don't think he is cut out for whoring in here. I have a feeling he will be moved into campus admin before long. Fuck Brett, I missed you, so fucking much," he says and wipes tears from his eyes.

"Jake, Angel, I missed you too. Shit, this is turning into a bit of an evening," I say, trying to process that I knocked up Thomas. Secretly pleased that my seed must be potent. I am going to be a father already. I don't push the conversation and put it away as I do.

"Oh Brett. Look, I am sorry I should have spoken with you before now. I was just too ashamed of you seeing me like this. Every time I saw you, I would dash off somewhere to take a punter into the orgy room or the back area. Let's be honest the bar is always pretty busy and I just couldn't face you. Anyway, I have always kept an eye out for you to try and avoid you. I saw you come in the bar earlier but you left. Why did you come back?" He asks.

"I was bored, horny. I fancied a quick fuck," I say.

"Well, you got that. Wasn't that quick either. Shit, I can't believe I fucked my brother. Fuck. Half brother is bad enough, but you are my full brother," he says, tossing his hair which he seems to do a lot. I see his fat tits jiggle as he does. He does look amazing. I try not to get hard.

"Sorry," I say.

"Well, all those nights out in the Boystown whore houses were well spent. I taught you well. Adam did say you hit the spot. Fancy a drink? I know I fucking need one. Join me, and I will tell you everything." Angel kisses me on the cheek.

"Ok. Jake. Sorry, Angel. I missed you as well, you know," I tell him.

"Come on, you." He puts his arm around me, and we head off.

...

(Chapter 13.) How Jake became an Angel.

We find a bar and sit down with a few drinks. Jake starts to tell me his story.

"When I first got here. I was so fucking confident that I would be a bull by the end of it. You remember what I was like," Angel smiles at me. The little angels on his cheeks move as his face does.

He sits with his long smooth legs crossed and his arms folded as he speaks. His tits seem bigger as his arms seem to push them up a bit.

He has a crazy sexy cunt, a nice plump mound and a good tidy slit. Sometimes the little fat head of his breeder clit pokes out of his pussy. It is hard to believe that is all that is left of my brother's denuded cock. Even stranger is knowing that it sits above the wet hot pussy I just fucked.

"This place was amazing, overwhelming. Booze, Breeders no curfew doing what the hell you want more or less. It was fucking heaven, and I was sure I was going to be fucking top dog. I sized up the competition, as you do. Looking at the other boys' cocks, their muscles, their heights. Putting them into categories and then that first night all hell broke loose. There was a crazy fight in the main pleasure parlor. I ended up with a bloody nose, but I was fucking lucky they didn't cut me.

"The visi footage shows I was just minding my own business and when the fight started I tried to get out of the way. When I saw the guy who had started the fight get cut and they did the breeder parade I took notice. I was a little less cocky. Made a few more friends. They were not going to get me. Or at least that is what I thought.

"The second night I went to the trainee bar. Who did I fucking see? Daniel sat on some boy's lap getting his pussy fingered and loving it," Angel says.

I let out a laugh and said "Daniel he was always going to end up with a cunt Jake." Daniel was our older brother who entered the academy before Jake. Daniel was of average height, looks, dick size. Had that dark hair and was one of Jonas's full brothers. He was bigger than Jonas and certainly a lot more sporty than Jonas but not really any good at sports.

"Well seeing Daniel like that was a shock to me. Anyway, Daniel comes over and kisses me on the cheek and chats with me and tells me how great it is here. He has a few tattoos little puppy dogs so I know the fucker is a whore. He tells me he got into a fight on purpose as soon as he saw the breeder parade he realized what he needed to do so went out and started a fight. Said the doctor got really pissed when they cut him. He told the Doctor what sort of scar he wanted on his clit. They don't like it I guess when the tables are turned and a guy wants to be a breeder and a whore," Angel says and laughs.

"Really, Daniel wanted that? I mean I thought he would end up as a breeder but he wanted to become a whore? Shit, I can't quite believe it," I say.

"Yeah. Told me dad was really pissed with him. Seems Father lined him up to be a breeder pair for one of the guys in here. Apparently, Dad does that. There is a lot of credit in that trade in breeders," Angel says.

I gulp my heart quickens. "Me?" I ask.

"Hold on, let me finish. Not as far as I know. I think you will be ok. Anyway, Daniel is happy as all hell. Says he loves it. Loves the sex, loves his pussies all of them. Tells me he wants a pair of tits badly but he knows that can get a guy into trouble. Anyway, he is working here but tells me he will keep an eye out for me.

"Strange, I never really cared much for Daniel. I always thought he was a bit boring but as a breeder, he was a lot of fun. Got me rooms in the back when I wanted as long as I didn't take the piss. He told me about the good trainees and the bad ones. Got me some time with Mark at the main pleasure house. Fuck Brett, Mark is good you really need to fuck that pussy but if nothing else let him blow you. That breeder bitch sucks cock like nobody I know. I tried to get him to teach me but man that fucker keeps his trade secrets.

"Anyway, after the shock of seeing Daniel and knowing a little about the Academy, I settled down. I enjoyed this place. What's not to love? The days were great, swimming, working out, wrestling, just messing around. Then the evenings, fucking pussy, as much pussy as you could fuck. It was so much fun. Of course, there is always the doubt you may end up a breeder but you tell yourself, 'no I am a bull'. You don't ever think you will be the one with a cunt. Then the division. Six months have gone by so quickly. I was taken off and cut.

"It all happened so quickly. My whole world fell apart. Everything I had imagined was gone. The life I thought I was going to have, who I was, all gone. Now that future was held before me in a pair of tweezers. My dangling foreskin was removed and held aloft by some crazy Doctor to show that I am cut. That they will turn my cock into a cut clit. The sign I would have a cunt between my legs.

"You probably heard about the western campus. Well, between here and the western campus is the processing center where the breeder accommodations are. It was awful. The day of the division you are cut, then locked up in a cock cage and taken off. Nearly 900 boys were crying. The bitches and the new breeders are all in that grim hell hole and trust me it is basic. There is a small gym, a couple of solo sex rooms with toys, a couple of canteens, huge dorms, and showers," Angel says and I did quick maths. 1,000 boys and 900 breeders.

"So they only made 100 bulls?" My mind races. I had always thought the odds were higher. I feel my heart quicken.

"Yea sorry Brett. You are like me. You think coming in here is a 50/50 game most of us do. You look at a guy; he is a weak and pathetic breeder. Small dick guy, he will be a breeder. Short and pretty looking, he will be a breeder. Brett, it doesn't work like that. I am still not sure how they sort them out. I have seen Senators' sons come in here and end up with a pussy. So it isn't all money and power," Angel says.

"100 out of 1000?" I say.

Angel moves towards me and puts his strong arm around me.

"Yeah. That was our intake, the one after us 150. I heard some years it is higher, as many as 300. This place is a crapshoot, Brett," Angel says. I gulp. He pauses. I want to ask more but this news hits me hard but I let him carry on his story.

"Hey, honey. You will be fine," he says, and I am not sure about my brother just calling me honey. I wonder how often he calls his tricks honey. He takes another sip on his drink then a big old glug. He signals one of the service bots to replace the round and asks for a large bourbon to go with his beer. "You want one?" He says.

"No. Beer is fine," I say.

Angel carried on his story, he tells me, "after they cut me I spent the next few weeks not eating and sobbing. Yes, sobbing. I couldn't bear it. Worst of all Daniel had left suddenly to go to a city pleasure house. The breeder dorms are awful. You can't even take a shit without swiping your palm to come and go. The doors are locked and that place is grim. And now, on the other side of the fence, Bulls are living in luxury, drinking the best wine, eating the finest foods, fucking the whores, and growing big dicks.

"All those dreams of a really big cock gone. You are with the breeders, you are going to lose your dick. You will have a cunt. If you are lucky, you might get a bull to fuck you and take you as his breeder pair. Then if you are unlucky, you might get auctioned off to some stranger. Then really unlucky you end up as a fucking whore. Ta Da!" Angel laughs but I see that he doesn't think it is funny and nor do I.

Most of the guys are in a state of shock and denial. You've seen it anyway. I saw your friend Zach the other day. I'll bet he has been up and down since the cut," Angel says.

"Yeah, it hit him pretty hard," I say trying not to think about how I butt fucked my best friend.

"Well think about 900 Zachs', going from paradise to being locked up and cut, knowing that's it. All the fucking you have been doing, well now you are being primed to be on the receiving end. Either for some bull as a partner, or painted up to be a whore," Angel says.

"Only 100 bulls," I say again. He runs his hand over my head.

"Nothing you can do Honey. I will keep an eye out for you trying to steer you out of trouble and do whatever I can but the odds are not great," Angel says and I feel my heart sink and Angel continues.

"The Breeder campus is bad. They keep an eye out service bots and a few older breeders trying to make sure nobody does anything stupid. They make sure if we don't eat we get the nutrient shots from the med bots. Course some of the guys who got into trouble are already bitches months ahead of us; they already popped. Some of them go straight into whore training. They are already on the string. That is when you really notice the string.

"You don't even think about it too much before you get there. The whores don't work when they are having a bleed. Get to the breeder campus, and you see it everywhere. Fucking hateful. We all saw it in our mothers but seeing a guy who now has a white string where his dick was and knowing what that means. Well makes you think.

"The guy who punched my nose had his tits and pussy long before the division. Some of the boys handle it better than others, and I was probably one of the worst.

"They keep you locked up in a cage for 7 days. Reminded me of school. You know how often I got locked up for being in trouble. You know how people would tease me. Fuck, you would tease me! 'Jake's got his clitty, he's a breeder bitch,' you used to sing. Fuck it is awful. You can't see the cut you know it is there, it is torture and for a week they just want to show you, that you are not a man anymore. Your cock is theirs to take away. You go from fucking freely to being imprisoned, and it is hard but not as hard as being unlocked. The last few weeks of freedom in the eastern campus still haunt me, the last few jerks, fucks, even blow jobs I had were my last times as a real man.

"They lock you up and when they unlock you it feels like you got a new dick. Everyone goes fucking crazy and fucks like mad with a new dick. A cut dick. Every time you touch it and feel it get hard you are reminded how different it is. The way the skin strains, the feel of your cock head, so exposed and so sensitive. The scar on the shaft. Still every inch a cock but that scar is a marker for breeders. Knowing that your prick will soon wither to nothing more than a cut clit. You know as different as it is, it still looks and feels and cums like a dick and you use that fucking thing desperately while you still have it. Those weeks the air is heavy with sex and sadness. 900 boys wanting to fuck. Wanting to forget they won't have a dick much longer. Wanting to pretend that none of this is real. All so desperate before they take you to that fucking jerking room.

"Then they take you off in groups, give you so much Cobra Blood you can't think about anything other than cumming and literally make you jerk your dick into a useless tube of flesh. Nothing more than skin hanging from your body. It's only purpose to piss and dribble and even those things it won't do for much longer. The weight of it hanging between your legs is torture Brett, knowing that heft and slap of your dick and balls is all it is, useless heft. It doesn't work anymore. You tug it and jerk it and it doesn't get hard anymore. You feel horny but you ain't got no fucking horn," he wipes a tear away and pauses and I see a flash of anger rather than pain.

"Then I fucking bloomed. I had an ass cunt. A sloppy fuck hole. I couldn't bear it and for a while, I just wanted to die. I never had anything in my butt ever and now it was slick and slimy. It felt so empty and so good. I could feel the raised soft flesh of my new butt cunt as I walked. I would sit and leave a trail of butt slime. I caved in with no other way to get off. I fucked myself silly on a fake cock and came hard, and it felt great and I cried because I loved it.

"I was horrible to be around. I called the other guys faggots. Said they were happy to be getting cunts. I was never one for lying with other boys. You know that just wasn't my style, breeder pussy was my thing. I never really could see the attraction of cock not even here. I mean it is my job taking cock now but it is a job and once in a while like tonight you get a good one but that wasn't me and still isn't. I know a few guys experiment, some even prefer it, that just hadn't been my thing.

"So now I have slime coming out of my backside a new hole ripe for fucking. For a while, I wasn't eating properly, and they topped me up with nutrient shots," Jake pauses and takes a sip from his fresh bourbon and then knocks the whole thing back. I look at him, my brother Jake or Angel. He looks so different. His face though is still Jake the eyes the smile and yet as a breeder, he is so different.

"You know they don't tell you about this place because if they fucking did nobody would stay in this shit hole country. About 3 months kept apart from the bulls only breeders and breeder bitches is pretty heavy. Every one of us was full-on pussy within 3 months. I can't even talk about that horror of getting a cunt. Those months, that time, let me tell you Brett that goes quickly.

"Watching guy's dicks shrink, their balls pull up. Queuing to take a piss because there are no piss walls. Getting the string for the first time. You think you had a bad meal just gut ache and then fuck you gush. I thought I was dying when I first had the string. Blood pouring out of my cunt. That is a real wake-up call. They get you a tampon, and everyone can see your string dangling down between your fucking legs. You feel like shit and bleed for days. Every fucking month. The only way to stop it is to get knocked up. So now you know that fuck hole between your legs isn't just for fun it is also to put babies in you and make them come out. A fucking breeder for real.