Breeders & Bulls Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then the whores come back bruised or sore from a bad fuck. They gossip about the guys. I think it was the worst. You would see breeders you fucked gossiping about the newest set of boys. 'Oh yeah, big cock, small cock, too fast, too slow, boring, great to look at bad fuck.' You look at them and see a whole new side to this place. And wonder how long before that is you. Look at me Brett, that is me.

"Obviously, I won't be telling anyone about tonight, and I pray nobody saw us fuck but if you weren't my brother tomorrow I would be sitting with Adam having a coffee and talking about your dick, how he was so right, and how it was the best time ever. Giggling away about a fuck with a guy. That is who I am now. This place isn't what anyone thinks.

"They get you all pussied up, not a dick in sight and then people start to vanish. They would go to houses of rich bulls they would be inspected and if they were chosen that was it. They would never come back. Two guys Pip and Cassidy went missing completely caused a fucking stink. Traded on for some trafficker. For a while I prayed for that, not to be trafficked, to just get a bull pair and hope that was my life done.

"I couldn't face the idea of being a whore. Funny huh? I make a pretty good whore as it turns out but at that time it seemed the worst option. Be sold on to some rich bull, get fucked, have a few kids, and he would move on. I could get fat, meet my breeder friends, buy clit jewelry, drink wine in the afternoon, and hope nobody noticed I had turned into our mother.

"Then they have the breeder pair sessions. I know nobody registered me. Then off I go. I do get called to the breeder pair sessions. I can't work it out; it is like a secret date.

"I sit in some room with a breeder and do my vows of obedience and there I am my breeder pair. Nate Walker. He has requested to be my bull partner. He wants me as his fucking breeder mate," Angel says.

"Nate Walker? You fucking hate him. How?" I ask.

"The bulls don't have to take a partner, only about 70 of them did in our intake. And the bulls that do usually tell you, some even ask if you want to be a pair but they don't have to and so Nate wants me. It is like a caveman thing. Like being clubbed over the head and dragged off to the cave. He got my palm swipe details from a service bot and registered me as his mate in admin. They don't have to tell you what is going on.

"Nate had that fucking evil grin on his fucking face and I knew that I was just there to hear the news they just tell you and that is it. He looked different as well, a little taller, more muscular and his cock was bigger. He still wasn't a full bull, not by some way, but he was getting there.

"I mean what was he before? 5 feet 9 inches slim build, brown hair. Well now he is almost 6ft broader and hairier and more manly and his dick now may be 6 inches soft and 8 inches hard but you just know he is going to get bigger. The bulls take a year to fully develop. He was only three months down the line. I can't believe Nate fucking Walker. The slimy prick. I mean I knew him from school, and he was dad's business partner's son. But I avoided him from the day we got here. I never knew how he got out of the incident with the breeder he beat up in Boystown.

"None of the whores wanted to go near him. He was quite brutal, and now here he was about to take all the pent-up psycho shit out on me. I can just tell by the way he looks at me and has an awful sneer on his face.

"They tell us I will live on the western campus with him. They take me to the bonding room. I am in a cunt cage. He can't fuck my pussy till the dowry has gone through, and the paperwork is signed. The bonding room, what a joke, I said my vows, and he gets to fuck my ass like a down payment. Nothing else, maybe a cheeky jerk, but that is it. That is the ceremony.

"I remember how he kept rubbing his cock along my fucking ass cunt and laughing, 'Not so cocky now are you, Jake? Jake, the snake.' It was hell. Even so, I resisted, but the two attendants hold me down, and he fucks me in the ass. He could have used a control collar, but they agreed to hold me down. He floods my butt and I leave, that's it. We're all paired. Now he just has to pay, and I have no say in it.

"I was taken back to the Breeder dorms, now paired up with Nate's cum still leaking out of my hole as a reminder. It didn't take long for the dowry to be paid, two days later I was moved into the bull accommodation. It was one room per couple, and then I was alone with Nate.

"That first night I was fitted with a control collar. Nate took my cunt belt off and laughed at me. Just kept laughing at me. Thought it was fucking hilarious that I didn't have a cock, and he did. He zapped me a few times, and I sobbed in pain. He didn't fuck me or touch me, just told me he was showing me who was boss.

"The next night he juiced me up with cobra blood, and he fucked me. He used a condom, which surprised me. Said he wanted to fuck me, a new set of big tits, when he was ready. He didn't care if I was wet, and it hurt like hell, but he was quick. He zapped me a few times when he was done, and that became the pattern the first week.

"He would run his cock over my clit and ask me to talk about my cock and how big it was and how small and pathetic it was now. He used to ask me how I fucked breeders and how I felt getting fucked. He got off on being vocal and humiliating me. I learned to talk dirty to him pretty quickly, anything to get him off and then off me.

"But he was getting violent, spanking turned from sexy to outright pain. He would choke me as he fucked me. I was starting to get really scared of him. He slapped me one night, and I went to slap him back, and he zapped me and kicked me a little. I ended up in complete fear. I had a whore friend, Dane and he told me that I could report Nate if he got out of hand with the control collar. I wasn't the only breeder partner wearing one, but it wasn't the norm. None of this was normal to me, but I later found out it wasn't normal, full stop. Sure, some of the bulls love to humiliate the breeders, and some get a little rough. But not outright violence.

"Took Nate a week before he made me suck his cock and swallow a load. That next day he gave me an e tab with some text to read out. How I loved his big bull cock. How I was a worthless cocksucker with a mouth cunt. How I was always meant to be a breeder. I didn't deserve my dick, that is why I lost it. He laughed at my new shrill breeder voice.

"I was living a nightmare. It was almost too much, and I began to have really dark thoughts. Then I had my first bleed with him. I was on the string and when I bleed, I really fucking bleed. He said he wouldn't touch me. I was relieved, but that night he went out and got drunk. I woke up on the floor in pain. He beat me again. I was scared and powerless," Angel says.

Jake or Angel starts to cry, and I put my arm around him.

"I was a freak. I always thought of breeders as freaks, as second class. It is like they teach us breeders don't deserve to keep their cocks. They enjoy taking dick. They were made for it. Shit, now I was a fucking breeder partnered to a psychopath who beat me, zapped me, and fucked me. As soon as my bleed stopped, he fucked me a set of tits and I came so hard. Pleasure I hadn't known since my bloom. It was nearly a month later when I woke up in the care ward.

"I wasn't sure how I got there. I couldn't remember. I had been drugged and fucked. My pussy was sore and battered, I had broken ribs. I had been found when a neighbor bull and his partner heard screams. Fucking screams, my breeder screams. Even now, I hate my voice. It is the one thing I hate most of all," he says and looks away.

"I was only away for 48 hours. Nate didn't visit. However, a representative of the Warden did. It was all a bit cloak and dagger. Just before they released me he gave me a little white capsule. He told me he was acting on behalf of the academy and one of the whores that Nate had roughed up. There were not a lot of options, but they would do the best they could for me. Nate had beaten up a couple of the whores, and they had been watching him but nothing had happened yet which would allow them to act decisively. Albion's justice is strange. The choice was mine, but it seemed he wouldn't make it much longer as a bull. I could hope for the best or give everyone a nice easy way out. I took the pill and went home to his place, our place.

"Nate sat in front of me drinking. I sat before him my ribs still sore and asked him if we could fuck I was horny and that I had learned my lesson. He knew something was up, but it didn't stop him. He fucked me hard and quick as was his way. My dry pussy was on fire as his cock pummeled me. I faked an orgasm as he spewed his load inside me. He pulled out of me one last time and fell asleep somewhat drunk.

"Nate was only asleep for a couple of hours. I sat and watched and waited. I had slipped him the little white pill. Put it in his beer. His groans of pleasure started, and he woke up moaning and rubbing his asshole. He was confused, hungover, and in pleasure. It took him a few minutes to work out what I knew. The little white pill was an unusually concentrated blue narcissus. The warden's friend had told me I could give him the pill. Without a breeder partner, I would become a whore, but I would be free. They would take care of me as best they could.

"His punishment was just starting. Bulls sometimes go rogue and need to be dealt with. This place is evil, but they don't tolerate violence against the breeders. Nate is on his way to becoming a breeder bitch, and I see his asshole pucker and pulse as he groans. 'Get help you dumb bitch,' he calls to me and I laugh.

"I clamber up onto the bed, roll him over and pin him down. He can't really fight back, he is still in the throes of his bloom. I grab the biggest dildo I can find, the one he made me shove up my ass and I ram it home and he fucking screams in pleasure. His wet ass cunt is ready and wet, and he takes it.

"I fucked his ass on the dildo, and he fucking came over and over until he stopped cumming. His dick spent and so was he. I thought revenge would help but it didn't. His screams and crying of not wanting to be a breeder bitch only reminded me of me. As much as I hated him I was doing to him what they had done to me. I hated it.

"They investigate what happened but work out whatever I gave him was some super concentrated version of blue narcissus and his dick is already shrinking. They have no idea how to restore him. Sometimes they can stop the process but not this time. They cut him before he loses his dick completely and the whole thing is put down to me. He will become a breeder and I am punished by being marked as a whore. It was all a sham but I didn't care it was over.

"I was sent back to the breeder dorms. Just thankful it was all over but not sure I could face being a whore. It was Dane, my only real friend left in here who saved me. He took me out that night. He introduced me to a bull friend of his, a nice guy called Kent. We drank and ate some real beef, and they took me back to Kent's room. Kent was a real bull with a huge 12 inch cock. Thick jet black hair and a beard. Hairy head to foot. A wall of muscle and a deep voice that made me quiver. Kent was the first real bull I had spent any time with other than Nate. I am not going to lie, he turned me on a little and at first that scared me.

"Kent and Dane spent time with me. They caressed my breasts and pleasured me from head to toe with oil. Over the next few nights, they did this just sensual massage, no fucking, just sensual exploration of my body.

"Kent would suck my nipples, and I would start to love the feeling of that connection to my pussy. They would take turns eating my ass and cunt. The two of them would pleasure me and in all honesty, I preferred the breeder pleasure of Dane but Kent was good too. They would pleasure my clit and finally, after a week I begged for Kent to fuck me and when he finally impaled me he rubbed my cervix gently till I erupted. We played all night, and the next day Dane took me back to the breeder dorm.

"Dane told me some words that saved me. He told me he thought I was brave for fighting back against Nate but if I was to survive I had to learn to love sex again. I had always loved sex as a boy. I had to love it now as a whore. He had shown me how I could be with Kent. I knew it wasn't always going to be like that but it was time to take control of my own destiny. I told Dane that I had only enjoyed the sex because of the cobra blood they gave me.

"Dane laughed and told me that it was water. I laughed at the deception and the realization that I had enjoyed the sex. This body was built for sex and I loved it. Kent had called me an Angel and when I was taken to be painted. I asked them to paint an angel on me. Dane was right. I had loved the sex before I got to the academy, and I just needed to embrace my new sex and my new self.

"So I was a whore, and I was going to be the best damn whore they had. Cock for work and Dane's breeder pussy at night. I became the best whore in the trainee camp. You know I still don't really care for cock. I don't care for bulls. I prefer breeders, but I know who I am in this place now and I won't let anyone do to me what Nate did. I do what I do here now on my own terms and for the most part, I enjoy it.

"I was good as a whore. They asked me to stay on here as the trainee whore house mother. It was them taking care of me. I like that role. I knew you were coming in and well I thought I was ready to face you as Angel. But the first night I saw you walk in here, I was Jake again, and suddenly seeing you I lost the confidence I had. I was going to stroll over and you would look at me as this god of a whore and think wow.

"Only when I saw you, I worried you would be disgusted at what I became. I am still Jake inside, but you and only you can call me that. Angel is what I am trying to become and being Angel helps me cope. Because of all the problems with Nate, I did get special treatment. I can do 5 years here if I want before I have to move on. Finding good whores isn't that easy and I am a good whore."

I see Angel is tearful. I look at him and kiss him on the cheek. I ordered another beer and a bourbon. He only has beer this time.

"I love you, Jake. I always have and I always will. And for what it's worth when I saw you floating round I would think WOW he is hot. As for calling you Angel I will try. It won't be easy but if that is who you are now I will try," I say and hold him.

He stops crying and pushes me back. He picks up his beer.

"I am sorry I didn't mean to cry. Fucking hormones. I am due a bleed tomorrow," Jake says.

"Fuck Jake. I don't need to know that. Talk like that is going to make it hard to see you as an Angel," I say.

"No, I suppose too much information for you baby boy," he says and laughs.

He looks at me "So Brett, brother of mine. I told you I thought you were good. I have a question for you pretty boy. Was I any good?" He asks and lets out a filthy laugh. He puts his fingers to my lips. "Word to the wise Brett honey anything less than 'Angel you were the best' and I will rip that cock off." He says and laughs tugging my soft cock.

At that moment I see Angel and Jake and I laugh and blush because the brief touch of his hand on my cock soon gets me hard.

....

(Chapter 14.) Liam in the moonlight.

As much as the strange act of fate that had led to me fucking my own brother had upset me and disturbed me it was also good to see Jake or Angel again. We have spent some time catching up, and he has almost come to terms with what has happened to him and who he is now.

I met up with Angel the next day, and we talked. I found it upsetting to see the string between his legs. My big brother here is a full breeder. He is off work because of his bleed and as we chat some more I see the conflict in him but I admire his determination. It does worry me that I could end up like that. We are so similar in lots of ways people used to comment on how alike we were.

I also know that he has been fucked by just about every guy here and I am unsure about letting people know that he is my brother. I feel annoyed that I am a little ashamed that my brother is a whore and that many of my friends will have stuck their dicks in him, including me.

It also worries me that Liam could fuck him. That strangely bothers me and I feel almost jealous. I know that my feelings for Liam are new. I don't fully understand them. As for Angel, I try to push aside any shame I might feel about him being my brother. My pride is nothing compared to what he has been through and is going through.

.......

I agree with Angel that I will tell Jonas and I do. Jonas laughs and tells me he knows that Angel was Jake. He asks how I found out, and I just tell him that we met at the bar.

"Yeah, I bet you were trying to fuck him weren't you Brett?" He sneers.

I blush. He looks at me. "Of course. You did fuck him, didn't you?"

"No, of course not," I say.

"Hmm. I wouldn't put it past a fucking dog like you. You will fuck any breeder hole. You even fucked your best friend Zach. We both know that much don't we?" He says in that waspish way he has.

"You know, Brett, you really are something else. We have been here what 7 weeks and the minute your friend gets his ass cunt you fuck him. You fucked whores and boys without a care. You will get what is coming to you," Jonas says with that superior smirk.

I go to punch the little runt. "Oh Please, Brett. Make my fucking day. Hit me, go on, hit me. I will fuck your breeder cunt myself when they take you off and cut your cock." I count to 10 and let go of Jonas.

"Angel told me she would love to catch up with you. God knows why. Speak to him, don't speak to him. He is your half-brother." I say and let Jonas go. My body is still trembling with rage at the little shit and the conversation I just had with Jonas.

It was true I had fucked Zach and Jake or Angel. I think about what my mother said about Jonas and I leave him. I want to tell him about his bitch mother and Daniel, his full brother. I want to have a conversation with him, but the little shit is not worth bothering with and I walk off.

.....

I think about what sort of a person I was before I came to this academy and how sure I was of the world and my place in it. I am not so sure anymore and am taking nothing for granted anymore. I know that I have about a one in ten chance of leaving here with my dick as the bull I still think of myself as and those are not odds I like.

A few nights later I am out with Liam having a drink. Angel joins us for a while before he starts work.

"So that really is your brother. Fuck he is hot," says Liam. Staring at Angel as he walks off.

I have decided that I don't want to hide the fact that Angel is my brother. I will take any shade or insults, but I will not be ashamed of him. I love Angel, and I don't want to make his life any harder than it already is.

Liam is the first step. Also, I don't want Jonas using it in any way against either Jake or myself and I think he would. I won't give him that power.

"Liam, I know he is hot, and I can see you think so, but please that is my brother, Jake," I say.

"Well what can I say both of you are pretty fucking hot," he grins, and I love the devilish grin.

"Can I tell you something?" I say.

"Yes, what?" Liam asks, leaning forward.

"I fucked him by mistake," I say and tell Liam the whole sorry tale.

"Fuck." He says as I end the tale.

I see his cock is leaking and twitching. "You sick fucker that turned you on," I say smiling at Liam.

"Sick? Me? You are the one who fucked your own brother. Fuck the thought of the two of you is too hot," he says blushing but really excited.