Breeders & Bulls Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at you. You are about to do that thing you did in the ceremony," I say.

He grins and tweaks his nipples a little, his dick bobs up and down and his dick spews a load onto the floor. Some of it lands on my toes.

"Fuck Liam, your nut muck went on my foot," I say and we both laugh.

"That was hot and twisted Brett." He says grabbing a wipe from the bar table as he wipes his softening dick and peels his foreskin back to clean around the head of his dick. He lifts up my foot and licks the spunk off it. His tongue feels nice on my big feet.

"Liam, can we lie together again sometime?" I ask.

"Really?" He says.

"Yeah and maybe do that thing you did to me when we were with Adam?" I say.

"Brett, are you asking me to fuck you," His dick starts to get hard again and his smile is a mile wide.

"Yeah, Liam I am. Of course I get to do you as well."

"Fuck, Brett yes just tell me when?" Liam smiles even wider and that takes some doing.

"How about tonight?" I say.

"Brett. Of course? Can I ask what brought this on?" He asks grinning and is now fully hard again.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe just in case and I am sort of curious. Last time I cheated a bit, and made you cum real quick," I say.

"In case what?" He says but adds. "Look I don't care, let's do it."

I wave to the bot for more drinks and it whizzes over. "You're going to keep me hanging on,'' Liam says somewhat sad.

"Few more drinks will help. Oh and one other thing, I get to fuck your ass first," I say.

"Now there is an offer. You know you can do my butt whenever you want," he says. I stand up and sit down next to him. I put my arm around him and kiss him.

"Fuck this must be my lucky night," he says, and I worry he's about to cum on my foot again.

.......

That night with Liam was different from most I have had since I got here. We went to the back of the lawned area down towards the campus lake. The moon was full, and we were not the only people who had that idea but it was still relatively quiet.

We sat down on the grass by the lake and were talking. Liam kissed me on the cheek, and I stood up and dove into the lake.

He stood and told me off. Until he eventually joined me in the cool water.

I looked at him in the moonlight. The evening was surprisingly bright and illuminated his face reflecting off the water. His strong cheekbones. His thick full lips and his dazzling green eyes.

He looked seriously sexy with his red hair flattened down to his head from the water. His skin still pale even though he had more color than usual from the sun and walking around naked. The strange pale whitish-blue light of the moon and the water seemed to make his skin color iridescent. His alabaster skin is almost alien with small beads of water glowing and shimmering like small pearls of brilliant light around his body. He truly is beautiful.

"We shouldn't be swimming like this when we are both drunk." He said trembling a little, maybe from the cold but I also think something else.

I pulled him up close to me. "You are telling me off aren't you?" I say as I move my mouth teasingly close to his. I watch as his lips pucker for the kiss that doesn't quite come.

"Yes." He said with a shy whisper, and I feel his slender athletic body shiver. His eyes look up and gaze into mine and he smiles almost shyly.

I grabbed the back of his head and kissed him, giving into something we both crave. Even though he was shaved and so was I. We both had a little growth, and our skin scraped sensually against one another as our mouths moved against each other. I forced my tongue into his mouth and felt the soft warmth of his full lips plump to meet mine.

His warm tongue battled mine as we explore one another. and I feel him melt into my embrace and I melt into him. That strange feeling in my chest is exploding, and I feel sheer bliss with him at that moment like I never want to let him go.

The air has a slight chill, and I know this has to end as he shivers again. We lock our mouths passionately together for more and brave the cold.

I grabbed his dick and jerked him. It was already stiff and I worked his cock under the water. I love how workable his 6 inch hard shaft feels and how he pants and moans and falls with his head on my shoulder spent. I knew he wouldn't last long. He has been hard for a while now and I love the feeling of his cock hard and then softening in my hand. We kiss some more and now I really feel him starting to get a little cold.

"Come on, this water is cold. I am already smaller than you, and this cold water is only going to make me even smaller," He said and looks up at me and laughs.

"Ok, but I knew you needed a quick blast. I want you at your best if that is going in my ass," I say. "Come on, let's warm you up," I tell him as I grab his hand.

I pull him to the shore, and we lie and kiss and caress each other. I notice the skin of his balls is pulled up tight and his dick is a little smaller than normal. He was right about the cold water. It is still bigger than Aiden's and respectable. I wonder how it will look as it shrinks away if Liam is made a breeder. I feel his hands jerk my cock and he is getting hard again as well. The shrinkage of his smaller cock now turned to swelling. I get on my knees and tell him to fuck me like a breeder bitch and he laughs and lines his cock up against my hole.

"You said you wanted to do me first." He says as I feel his cock pushing up to my ass pucker.

"Yeah, I changed my mind. Go on, stick it in me," I say and he does and It hurts a lot. It takes a while of me panting and him being patient and I am almost ready to give up this is hard work and it fucking hurts. He eats me out and fingers me, and we kiss.

He goes in again and then something clicks as his dick slowly works in and out of me. It is still painful at first, but I slowly get used to the feeling. It is odd but I like having his cock inside of me, the connection of him in me. It is different this time without Adam cheering us on and I start to get hard as he stretches and stuffs my butt with his dick.

The discomfort still stays but I feel that he is hitting something new and his cock starts rubbing something good inside of me. I feel a strange pressure build with his thrusts as he glides over that funny part of me deep in the front of my ass hole and I am fucking moaning.

He slaps my ass and begins to really fuck me. I love the feeling of the sting on my ass and the slight pain and pleasure in my butt. I buck back to meet his thrusts.

"Fuck Liam. Spank me again," I say.

I feel his hand slap my ass and it feels sexy and nice. "Yeah. Fuck so hot Brett my butt slut," he says.

Something about his dirty talk makes it feel even better. "Yeah fuck me Liam make me your bitch. Spank me harder." I say.

He begins to really work my ass and spank me and I love it. I love the feeling suddenly and out of nowhere. It happens. That pressure bubbles and I feel it.

"Fuck." I say and I cum. My dick is not completely hard but it suddenly spews a load on the floor beneath me. It shocks me that another man's cock could do that to me. I feel almost like a breeder riding a dick and cumming from being fucked.

He gasps and grunts his cock feels fatter than ever and he floods my hole with his spunk and I love that feeling of his cum gushing deep inside of me. His dick thrust deep in my hole his nuts and dick expelling his nut piss into me. It hurt but felt amazing and that feeling how I came just his cock rubbing inside my ass chute. Not touching myself, so weird, so powerless, so fucking good.

He pulls out of me, and I hear the noise of his spunk spew out of me still warm. I roll onto my back, and he falls down beside me. I look at him and he leans down and I suck his cock clean. The smell is strange and so is the taste, but I love it.

I think to the last time he butt fucked me and how it wasn't that great but this was something different.

I can tell he is pleased he made me cum hands-free and I suck his cock a little more and get him hard and that gets me hard and I plow his ass like a pro.

We stayed out late kissing in the warm night air by the lake.

I love the fact that I can still feel his cock in my abused butt and I know he can still feel me inside him.

"Do you know the story of the Golden Cock Ring?" Liam asks me.

"No?" I say.

"Well once upon a time in a land far away, there was a young prince..." Liam tells me the tale as he strokes my body. It is a story about a young prince cursed by a wicked bull to be a breeder on his 18th Birthday. The curse comes true, and the prince loses his dick and balls. His fairy bull father gives him a magical golden cock ring. He must place the ring to his crotch, and his cunt will be gone and his dick and balls will be restored but should he ever remove the cock ring he will become a breeder again.

The prince falls in love with a young boy and he makes him his breeder partner. The wicked bull learns of the prince's happiness and places a curse on the prince's young lover. The curse causes the young breeder lover to become ill every time they make love. The prince will be literally fucking his lover to death.

When they fear all hope is gone the fairy bull father tells the prince he can save his love by giving his golden cock ring to his dying lover; the prince will become a breeder, but his lover will be restored to life and to manhood. The prince does give up his cock and his cock ring. The lover is restored and they kiss and live happily ever after.

He finishes telling me the story, and I feel a small tear run down my cheek as he finishes his tale the light of the morning is creeping up. We have been out all night.

"Did you enjoy that?" He says.

"Well yes and no. I am confused. Seems they would have been happier if the prince kept his dick," I say.

"I am not sure that is the point but...." Liam says laughing.

"But are they happy in the end? I mean do they really live happily together?" I say cutting him off."I mean does the prince not miss his dick?" I ask him as I am trying to process this strange story the likes of which I never heard before.

"I think the prince secretly wanted to be a receptive partner to his lover all along. I think the prince wanted a pussy and never dared tell anyone so yes they did live happily ever after," Liam says.

I think about his reply. "Mm. Well, if you had said that then maybe it would have made more sense. Your storytelling skills are somewhat lacking. However, on the whole, I am pleased they were happy. It was mostly a good story," I say and kiss him on the cheek. He smiles at me.

"Liam, one thing bothers me about this tale of yours. There was no fighting in this story, which seems strange," I say.

"You old romantic," Liam says and laughs as he explains the idea of romantic love to me.

"I think on the whole I liked it. I like that after all their ordeals they were happy. A prince giving up his dick to be happy does seem strange but like you said he wanted that all along." I say.

"Brett. If you get to be a bull would you....?" I look at him and put my fingers on his lips.

"Yes of course. You know I would make you my breeder pair." I say before he finishes his question. He smiles. I look at him and realize I am supposed to ask him now.

"I suppose you want me to ask you the same thing the other way around. I see now Liam is this romantic love? You saying nice things to me, so I have to say them back, is that it?" I say.

"A little bit." He says and laughs. "I think for some people love is saying things to someone in the hope they say it back. But real love, well, that would take far too long to explain." He says grinning.

"Hmm romantic love seems kind of sneaky to me, but in that case, should I end up in... very reduced circumstances then would you do me." It is his turn now. He puts his fingers on my lips.

"Brett, let's not tempt fate."

We sat quietly for a while. The sun is nearly up.

"Where did you hear a story like that?" I ask.

"I am not from Albion, but this is a story from Old Albion. When Albion was made up of many more territories. I suppose one day I should explain my story to you," Liam says.

"But Brett right now I am tired and I need a little food and then some sleep." He says, and we head off to eat and sleep.

I think maybe I am falling in romantic love with Liam. I never really understood this. It was not something I really ever heard anyone talk about until tonight. I have vague memories of breeder mothers talking about such things but I never really paid attention to such nonsense. However, I think I do feel something for my red-haired prince. That strange thing in my chest, when I am with him, might be part of it.

I do know that if I told him how I felt I would want him to say it back to me. I also know that I am scared to tell him how I feel because I am a little afraid he doesn't feel the same and that would hurt me.

(Chapter 15.) Balls.

The next few weeks fly by and we have been here nearly three months now. This place seemed like a paradise when we first entered. The bars, the music, the food, the whores. No lessons or school. The swimming, the gym to keep in great shape.

Now there is that sense of dread among some of the guys myself included. I see Zach, Brick, and Gordon all marked out as Whores. I worry for Aiden even if he does become a bull he will not be able to take Gordon as a partner.

I have made new friends, Mason, my new workout buddy, and Liam, my...well, I am not sure what he is to me. I just know that I like him and we spend a lot of time together.

I have spent some time with Angel, and he seems happy, more relaxed. He even tells me stories of his customers and some funny things that happen in the trainee whore bar. It has been nice to reconnect with him. However, it is somewhat strange that he seems so accepting of his situation. This is my brother Jake the snake, a fucker of breeders now gossiping about getting fucked.

I still speak to Jonas, but we barely achieve any civil conversation. He has turned into a nasty little snot these days. Snide comments about Liam and Zach. Poor Zach gets a lot of his snarky comments from everyone. I guess because he was so full of himself that first week. Jonas also makes snippy little remarks about Angel and how he is a better version of the whore I will become. For a while, I fear he is goading me, and I try to steer away from him. Several comments make me angry, and I know he is trying to make me angry. I count to ten and walk away.

His comments about Liam are the ones that hurt the most. He taunts me about his father and his power and his credit and how I will be Liam's breeder bitch these remarks have become quite commonplace. These are the things that upset me most. Whatever I have with Liam, I feel strangely, no fiercely protective towards him.

I noticed that Zach, Gordon, and Brick are now really quite small; they have a lot of shrinkage. Sometimes I see their leaky blooms; I see their shame as they stand and the slime they leave behind. However, it is their dicks I notice most, especially Zach who was always a grower. I notice how the horny fucker hasn't got a horn. He was only ever a 4 inches of soft hanging cock. His cock would double in length and now his cock can't get hard. He isn't a grower anymore. His dick is now about as small as Aiden's soft cock, a smallish stalk of a dick that pokes out of his hairy bush. Zach's dick is under 2.5 inches now. Never to get harder or bigger than that again. I wonder how Zach feels knowing that his cock is only marginally bigger than Aiden's soft dick. A cock he mocked for so many years. The girth he was so proud of was gone. His swagger is gone. I notice how he will stand with his hands covering his dick.

I still think it is kind of funny when I see Zach or Brick at the gym. The cleaner bot wipes their ass slime off any benches they are on. It does that for the bitch boys. They work out differently, less bravado, almost shy and embarrassed. They seem to move around coyly.

Brick was easily the biggest of them all; he was after all the one who wanted to be the leader of the bulls. I notice him in the gym. His large egg-sized balls still sway around, but his cock doesn't swing anymore. His little, stumpy cut cock is starting to look more like a clit. It seems to almost point down like it is trying to aim for a space between his legs that doesn't exist yet. I can see it in his eyes he knows he will have a breeder cunt before long. There is no denying every time we see the marked boys they are breeders.

I hadn't seen Brick in the gym the past few days but he is walking around the campus.

"Hey, how's it going? Haven't seen you in the gym for a while?" I ask him and then I notice his balls have gone. I stare at the vacant space between his legs. His shrunken cock pointing down and then nothing. Those large balls are gone, just a flat space of trimmed hair. I try not to stare, but I do.

Brick tried to hide his crotch with his hand but it was too late.

"You ok?" I ask and he is beet red, he nods. I wonder why and then I realize why he isn't speaking.

"What happened to your balls, Brick?" I say and I smile knowing what happened not to his balls but to his deep voice.

"Fuck you, Brett." He says. His eyes open wide, and he puts his hands to his mouth. "Fuck you." He says again and walks off. His voice has that shrill sound of a breeder who sucked cock and swallowed a load. He really is getting to be a full breeder now. Brick is two-thirds there a mouth cunt and ass pussy. Only one cunt left and from what I can see that won't be too long now.

I decide I need to keep an eye out for Zach; he won't take it so well when his balls go. Later that day after the gym I get back to the dorm and I find Zach on his bed. Exploring himself. He looks at me. The furry patch of thick dark black hair is untrimmed and his little cut button dick pokes out of it.

He is rubbing his crotch on either side of his dick and I notice two swollen lumps are sitting on either side of what is left of his dick.

He looks up at me, and his eyes are sad. I can see that his nut sac is gone. He pushes on one of the lumps he pushes it down. "Fuck." He moans.

"You ok Zach?" I ask stupidly.

"No, it hurts Brett. It's my nuts they started pulling up about an hour ago. They fucking hurt. I am losing my nuts. Look my sac is fucking gone," he says.

I sit down on the bed next to him. He pushes me away at first but then starts to sob. His high-pitched sobbing reminds me how far along he really is.

"Shit Brett. I don't want a pussy. I don't want to be a fucking breeder," he leans into me and I see the orbs on either side of his cock pulse and twitch and he groans. It feels sickening to see those are nuts.

I sit with him as he sobs and moans. He keeps touching himself and those large lumps seem to get higher and higher. He runs his hands at one point down between his legs. The empty patch of skin pulled tight. His ball sac is empty and flush against his body. The seam down the middle is still visible. I also notice a small patch of pink below his cock almost like a large spot.

I sit with him as he moans in pain. It took a few hours. I take him for a warm shower and all the while his nuts rise up along his pubic bone squashed gently below the skin. Slowly they rise, and it was when we were sat on the bed. Zach looks away but I don't as his left nut slips back inside him, the right one not far behind.

His nuts have gone pulled up and inside of him. He pants. I noticed his hairy body is coated in a thin sheen of sweat. "Fuck that hurt. Thank god it stopped," he says to me

I look at him running his hand again where his balls used to hang. He looks at me and cries. "My balls Brett. They took my fucking nuts." He moans.