Breeders & Bulls Pt. 15

Story Info
900 years after the last female was born.
10.1k words
4.19
3.4k
0

Part 15 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Chapter 55.) Brett's next step.

And so here we are. I feel his raw cock slide up and down the entrance to my pussy. He glides it over my fat clit. My clit is swollen and throbs a little. He stops and leans back. He slaps his hard dick on my clit a few times. He always liked that, but he loves it now that he is bigger. I like it as well, the feel of his bull cock on the shame of my breeder clit. Only now in this moment as I take my final steps to breederhood, it feels more poignant.

I guess the hope that I could somehow remain tit-free is over. He didn't argue with me when I told him I need us both to take this step. I knew he was as upset if not more so than me.

I know when he says are you sure and I reply yes we both know that we don't really have a choice and his raw cock pushes into me with ease.

My fuck walls betray me parting greedily as his huge bull cock glides into my wet needy cunt. His raw cock is ready to take me, fuck me and fill me with his seed. Seed that will change me. Give me tits. My firm large pecs will dissolve like every other breeder before me. I feel so horrible and yet it feels so good as he draws back. His foreskin creates that extra bit of friction against the walls of my pussy and then back in again. This time he slams into me hard.

I let out a shrill breeder moan of discomfort as he bangs the back of my pussy and he doesn't stop and it hurts at first as he begins to pick up speed and fuck me.

"OH fuck!" I moan my voice a high moan.

"You like that?" He says bearing down on me and deep into me pumping me.

"Yes! Your raw cock feels good," I squeal, and part my thick legs to take more.

He grins "You want it all don't you baby. All my bull cock."

"Yes. Deep as you can fuck me, Liam fuck me." I say and my voice sounds pathetic. It sounds needy and I am no different to any other bitch taking a bull cock. I am on my back impaled on a cock begging for more dick, deeper and harder. I feel my stomach bubble as he pounds my bitch hole.

"Fuck Liam yes. So good." I am close to creaming on his raw cock.

"God, you feel so good Brett. I might not last long so hot and wet. So fucking good. You ready yet?" He asks. This is his first time raw in my pussy and it feels good for both of us.

"Nearly," I reply. My pussy swallows his cock deep inside and I feel myself getting really close and I want it so bad I want to feel his seed in my hole.

I want to feel him cum in my cunt. I love it in my butt and want it in my cunt. I don't want tits though I don't want to take that next step but I have no choice. I am so conflicted ready to take his first load in my cunt.

I wonder how big they will be, how heavy, how good they will feel in his big strong hands.

I cum hard on his dick and spew out a load of bitch piss. I lose control as he fucks me and I feel the warm liquid spray between our bodies. I see him smile. He loves it when I am like this. Legs wide apart shaking impaled on his bull cock shaking from an orgasm. My cunt cum flowing between us.

"Fuck!!!" I scream with my high pitched bitch voice. I am being fucked raw.

"Fucking give me that bull load Liam. Fucking Tit me. Give me it," I say, my high breeder pleas pathetic and needy.

His face churns. I know that will send him over the edge. His deep bass grunt. The noise of a bull coming in his bitch is the difference between us.

I feel his cock plunge into me and thicken as it always did in the sheath only now it is free to let loose and flood me and I feel his dick twitch and his face churn and I feel the warm flood of his cum deep in me. He pants and a little sweat runs down his forehead.

"Sorry baby. It is done." He says and he pulls out of me and the sickening noise of my cunt squelch, farting out its first load, hits me hard. The sound I heard from his ass, my ass, and one I loved. The sound of a well fucked hole oozing cum and I feel it run out of me down towards my ass. I just took my first load in my cunt.

I think back to Thomas and when I did this to him. I lie on my back, and Liam has pulled out of me and for a second I think it hasn't worked.

Then it hits me with a fierce sensation in my right nipple. It is almost like a powerful orgasmic blast then my left nipple and then the two together are almost too much to bear. I hear my moans then screams of my breeder voice. As I feel a fearsome pleasure in my nipples and deep in my pussy almost like they are connecting in a way they never did before.

The pleasure goes away but comes back harder and harder and I grab my nipples and squeeze them hard and it makes my body shake and tremble and I feel them pulse between my fingers. I feel that they are bigger and spreading with each wave. I feel them pulse in my fingers. I feel the teats getting harder and longer. I feel the pleasure deep in me like I am coming over and over again. Mini orgasms rocking me one after another.

My nipples feel so fucking sensitive and good right now and I want them bigger. I want big fat man tits to go with them and I scream and hate myself for wanting this but it feels so good.

I remember Thomas how he cried and screamed briefly about wanting big tits and I want to do the same and I can't. I know Liam would hate that. I squeeze the nipples and pinch them. It feels too good.

"Fuck Yes. Tits I want fuck. NOOO!!!! Tits big juicy tits." I yell and buck as the fire in my nipples and cunt is too much.

"I want huge fucking man tits," I yell, I am not sure where that came from and I know as I buck and scream I have let him down. I have let myself down. But it is so strange in that moment I want big fucking tits and I want huge fucking nipples. The image of me in my mind won't go away as I feel the skin around my nipples stretch and pulse.

My chest is still strong and firm, not tits, not yet but they will come and the blasts of pleasure from my chest are as vicious and wonderful as it was from my ass bloom. I feel the pleasure ebb away and I briefly see Liam who is now standing by the bed watching. I can't tell but I think he is crying.

It seems to be over. I pant then I feel pressure under my hands. A bubbling and rippling under the skin and a pressure and not just in my chest but in my pussy.

Then it hits me again stronger than before if the pleasure before was like small orgasms these are not. These are big fucking orgasms one after the other and the pressure under my hands increases and so does the pleasure.

I feel my strong firm pecs ripple and bubble and I push down on them but that only feels better. I feel the firmness seems to be going. It isn't instantaneous, just a slow bubbling pressure under the palms of my hands.

I feel my hand run off my long bitch teats shit they feel so big and hard and sexy and I squeeze them and buck up.

"OH Yes." I moan as the firm flesh is softening with every moment and the pressure increases and suddenly I know that the firm feeling of my muscle tits is fading to real tits.

"Oh God No. Tits no." I buck and moan and squirt again, my body shaking with pleasure as I cum and feel the small mounds are flesh now. My hands massage them as my cunt erupts and they are two small orbs and it comes again that image. Big fleshy tits are so sexy. I can almost visualize them on my chest and suddenly my hands are palming two small orbs. I am trying to push them down and it feels so good and I hate it.

The skin feels taut as it stretches and fills with tissue pulse after pulse of pleasure it is almost too much. I squeeze my pecs together and look down and they are small tits now, not pecs.

"I don't want big tits," I say and moan and thrust into the air but they are getting bigger. The small perky orbs push and stretch and grow and now they move of their own accord, each one wobbling. Now the small jiggle of just a few moments ago, gone.

They are flapping around and getting bigger and the pleasure is slowing down and I pant and the flesh seems to spill into my hands. I push my hands in but they can't contain my bitch tits. My fucking breeder bitch tits are still growing and it still feels good but it is slowing down. I am coming out of the fog of orgasmic bliss, my chest still pulsing, still stretching, still growing. I let go of my right tit and it falls down to the side. I look down and groan.

"Oh shit no. So big." I pant. I let go of my left tit and that flops the other side and slowly the pressure stops.

I lie on the bed. The strange weight on my chest was foreign and new. I am lying in a patch of my own cum with tits on my chest.

I sit up and they hang down. I look down at them and feel their weight. They hang down fat and full and huge. I stand up and walk to the mirror. They feel like my balls, only 1000 times bigger as they swing and sway. I look down at the molded muscle cleft of my pecs now cleavage.

They look and feel so big from this angle. I look in the mirror and see them with Liam standing behind me.

They are big, maybe as big as Angels, they look great. I know a good set of tits when I see them and these are great tits. Just not on me. The nipples are big and pink and the teats are long and thick.

I push them together and they feel sensual as I squeeze them. I let them go and they flop down. They feel so much bigger than they actually are. I wonder how long it will take me to get used to this new weight on my chest. I try to flex my pecs and nothing.

They are still coated in my soft blonde body hair. I run my hands over them and they connect directly to my cunt in a way my old chest never did.

These are great tits and I look amazing. I am one hot fucking breeder bitch. I can see that. I would have fucked me. I don't want to be a hot breeder bitch. I don't want this. But there he is before me, one of the sexiest breeder bitches in all Albion. 6 feet 5 inch a rugged cunt, muscled, blonde, and handsome as all hell. And it is me.

I want to weep but I can't. I turn around and see that Liam is crying for both of us.

.....

(Chapter 56.) Becoming a full breeder.

It has been a few days now since I got fucked raw for the first time. I never expected the change to make such an impact.

My tits feel so strange. They are heavy on me and move and sway and jiggle. They seem to have a mind of their own and I keep cupping them together and they squish and are soft. They feel strange and good on me. I hate them.

Liam hasn't taken my pussy raw since the day he gave me tits. He has been subdued, but yesterday when he was fucking my ass he was looking down at me as he fucked me and I could feel them moving around on my chest hanging down and flapping as he worked me.

He pulled out of me and rolled on a condom. He lay down on the bed.

"Ride me please," he says.

I clamber onto him and put his sheathed dick into my cunt. I already came, but I was close again. I begin to buck and ride and I feel the tits flapping around and I hate how they feel until he reaches up and cups them and squeezes them and plays with my nipples.

"Rub your clit, Brett." He says as he plays with my tits and it doesn't take me long to get off again and then again and he cums bucking up into me, squeezing my tits hard.

As I stand up out of bed, I feel their weight pulling down.

"How do they feel?" He asks.

"Well, just now, pretty good when you were groping them," I say, and laugh.

"Yeah? So you like them?" He asks.

"No, they weigh a fucking ton. They flap around like the biggest set of balls anyone ever had. At least the gods had the sense to put those in one sack. They feel strange, but they connect directly to my pussy."

"I don't know what to say, Brett. I sort of think they look good on you, but you know I didn't want this for you, or us."

I go up to him and kiss him. We kiss for a while.

"You got a bit of a beard there, Brett. And I notice your bush. It is hairier than normal. You let me know when you are ready," he says and kisses me again.

"I will. And Liam, this isn't your fault," I tell him.

"I know that, but it doesn't make any of this shit any easier, does it?" He sighs, running his hand over my stubble and down my fat hairy tits.

"Hey, Liam, can we get real drunk tonight? I need to get drunk."

"You don't have to ask, of course we can," Liam says to me, but he doesn't realize what he said. I do have to ask. I can't get a drink. Even a whore can get a drink. I am just a breeder pair, service bots won't serve us booze. I don't say anything and we do get drunk.

......

A few days later, I get up early. Liam is fast asleep. I go to the bathroom and put the seat down and curse him as I squat and piss and wipe my pussy clean.

I look at myself in the full-length mirror. That familiar hair, the face, the short trimmed beard. Handsome devil. I wink at myself and flex. I run my hands down to my furry tits. I cup them together with the mounds of flesh where my wonderful pecs used to be. They are big and heavy on me.

I look at my ugly hairy pussy. No amount of blonde bush can hide the ugly snatch and my fat cut clit poking out of there.

Liam lies naked on his side, asleep. His cock and balls hang down, his dick reaches down to the mattress. He rolls over onto his back. His cock moves with him, and so do those huge balls. They nestle between his thick muscular legs. It is so tempting, that long rod of fuck meat. I feel my clit twitch.

I squeeze my tits together harder and feel my nipples stiffen. The thick teats stick out and the nipples are so big. I could almost like how soft and sensitive they feel.

I look at his body. He is so big and muscular in that athletic way he has. His flat, small but firm chest, he has pecs like I used to have, not tits like I have now. They are coated in thick red fur which reaches down to his red pubic bush. He hasn't trimmed it for a while, he really is hairy. I love the way his gold cock ring is barely visible amongst the flash of red hair that frames his dick.

I see him smile, but he is still asleep. I see his dick twitch, and I touch and play with my nipples. I love how they connect to my pussy. They are hard-wired to my sexual pleasure now. My tits and nipples are a whole new zone of pleasure. I hate them and love them as I stand here staring at Liam and his dick getting bigger.

He is having a sexy dream, and my body responds to the sight of him. My furry bear of a man. I feel his cock in me from last night and the night before. Fucking my cunt and my ass flooding my hole with his seed. I know one more load in my pussy and my hair will be gone. I run my hand on my chin. I imagine his load deep in my cunt. I feel my cunt leak in response.

I move to the bed and get back on it. I move my mouth to his cock which is hard now. The skin pulled far back to reveal the shiny pink end head. I see a new pattern of small freckles on his cock has started to form from where he has been out in the sun. A large one right on the tip of his foreskin. I love the way his cock looks. The foreskin restored, no sign he was ever cut at all. His helmet has got the sheen back. The pink shiny head of his pale freckled bull cock.

I sniff his balls and his cock. The musk makes me drip and I feel empty and needy. His musk is so different from my own, his is that earthy bull musk. Mine the stench of a breeder bitch. I run my hand over my stiff clit. It is wet with my arousal. I sniff my fingers. God, I used to love that smell.

I lick the length of his cock and suck one of his hairy balls. I think about blowing him. Since his father took my voice I have blown him a lot. I've swallowed his seed and gotten better at it. I wonder if it feels as good for him when I'm blowing him as it used to feel when he was blowing me.

I take in his stiffness and hold his rod and squeeze the shaft, the long hard shaft leaking a small drop of pre. Not like me and my arousal. The pussy juice gushing out of my cunt. The viscous liquid lube I produce. I miss squeezing my own dick. His will have to do. It has done for a while now.

I feel that pang of anger, jealousy, shame, and conflict that won't go away.

I stop and clamber on to him; he still doesn't wake. I bend and flex his cock between my legs and let the glorious long shaft of his fuck pole flow into me. I love how it feels as it fills my hole. My greedy wet hot breeder cunt.

I know that if we keep doing this he will plant his seed into me and that I will be fat with his child. That first time might have been enough. My tits will fill with breeder milk. I sit on his cock and it feels so fucking big and nice as I feel the length stop invading me. I squeeze my fat tits together and play with my stiff nipples.

They feel so good. Why do they feel so good? I begin to gently ride him and he wakes and smiles.

"Morning." He says in a tired voice and his smile beams across his face.

I begin to ride him fast. I stroke my furry tits and buck on his cock.

I see him rub his eyes and smile again.

"You sure?" He asks.

"Fuck me like the breeder bitch. I am Liam. Fuck me hard and good."

He grabs my arms and rolls me off him. He clambers on top of me.

"Spread those legs, bitch." He says and chuckles as I spread my legs and expose my pussy to him. He lies on top of me. He slams his cock towards my cunt and drives his bull shaft deep into me. With one swift hard thrust, my cunt takes it all willingly.

"No Liam, tap your big bull cock on my clitty. My useless breeder clitty."

He smiles. "Ok you want it like that? You got it, bitch."

"Yes, I want to feel the shame."

"Yeah." He rolls off me.

He lies on his side and runs a thumb down my clit and rubs my scar. He knows that drives me wild. I let out a little moan after a few minutes of him rubbing it.

"Yeah, you like that bitch. You like me rubbing that big fat cut clitty. Your bitch button." He hisses at me.

"Yes, feels good, so fucking good."

"Yeah. Brett, all that is left of that big, long cock. Feels good, your big bull rubbing your sad little fat ugly clit, huh?"

"Yes, so good." He squeezes it hard and I wince.

"Not yet, bitch. You were getting close, weren't you?" I simply nod.

He parts my legs and darts between them. His head moves to my cunt. "God, Brett, your cunt is so fucking wet. Smells too. You smell like a fucking breeder bitch in heat. Ripe and ready for his bull." He takes my clit in his mouth and sucks it hard and I moan in pleasure.

He pauses for a while. "Tell me you are wet for my bull cock. Tell me this ripe breeder hole is ripe for my cock."

He dives back down onto my clit. It feels so good and pathetic in his mouth. Hard as it will ever be and still soft and pliable against his tongue.

"Fuck Liam, I want your big bull cock in my ripe bitch hole. Smell me. Smell my breeder heat. That is for you Liam, that is what you do to me," I say, panting as he gets me close. He catches my clit wrong and takes the edge off a little. The bull really does need cunt lessons sometime.

I pull him off me and up to my mouth. I taste and smell my bitch juice on his breath.

He pushes me away. "Suck me off now, bitch. Suck my big bull cock. Go on." I scramble down, my tits flapping as I move.

I lick his bull balls but I want to taste his cock and I move the head of his cock to my mouth. I take in as much as I can and begin to work the shaft in and out of my mouth.

"Fuck feels good, Brett. You are getting better." He says as I work his bull cock into my mouth cunt. I guess I need more lessons as well. I gobble and slurp on his bull meat and he is rock hard.

"I love it. Remember when I could hardly take your cock in my mouth?" He pushes down on my head.

"Mmmphh!" is all I can manage as a response.

"Yeah, I don't have that fucking problem now. I can suck you all now. Stroke that bitch clit, all that is left of that big shaft while you suck a cock you can choke on." I feel my pussy fire up as I stroke it.