Breeders & Bulls Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking nice Brett, take a bit more" he bucks and I almost gag on his cock. I diddle my cunt and I finally cum. I take my head off him as I cum, panting and choking.

"You came?" He asks, grabbing my hair as I shake. I just nod as the orgasm passes.

"Fuck. Yes." I manage to pant.

"Well, I am not fucking done. I want you to take my fucking load in that mouth cunt, go on, suck my cock. Properly," and I do.

He pulls me off him.

"What is it, baby?" I ask him.

"You need to work on that." He smiles at me as he yanks my hair again in a way that forces me to look at him.

"Jerk my cock with those fat bitch tits instead." I crawl on top of him and slide his cock between my fleshy orbs and begin to milk his cock and he bucks a little with the motion of his fat bull head poking out of the top of my cleavage my soft sensual orbs milking his big bull cock.

"Your cock feels so good in my tits," I say, and I sense he is enjoying this.

"Fuck my big fat breeder titties. Yes, Liam, fuck my tits." It feels so good, and he is panting as he gets close.

"Yeah, those tits feel so good on my fucking cock. Yeah, fuck my cock with your tits. Squeeze them harder," he says bucking,

I almost cum when he pushes me off and onto my back on the bed. He kneels above me as I lie on my back.

"Fuck, take this load, bitch." He cums on me. He coats my tits and face with a load of spunk, shot after shot blasting onto my skin. I feel his dick juice coat my cheek and my tits, then my lips as he sprays his big bull load.

I rub his cum on my flappy tits and lick my fingers clean.

"Fuck, your cum tastes so good," I coo. He rubs his cock on my cheek and coats it with his spunk still dripping down me.

"Lick my fucking dick clean." He slaps his cock on my cheek and I gobble his dick clean.

"Fuck Brett. So fucking hot. Jerk me hard." He says and lies back down next to me.

I take his soft bull dick in my hand. "Yeah, feel that Brett, a real cock even yours, wasn't that big, was it?" He says as I roll the skin back and forth.

"How does it feel?" He asks me as I feel his cock start to stiffen.

"Feels good to hold a real cock. I feel jealous of your cock. Your big bull cock. I love how it feels and I feel jealous," I say, jerking him.

"Yeah. Holding it reminds you of your cock, doesn't it?" He says, and he pulls back my head so I look at him.

"Yes. I miss my cock. I only have your cock to play with now. Bigger than mine was. Feels good." I pant. My pussy was wet and inflamed.

"Yeah. This is your bull cock. Do you like how hard it feels?" He says

"Yes. Feels so good. It is making me wet. Liam so fucking wet. I love how it feels. I love how it looks and how it feels inside me. So fucking jealous." I jerk his hard dick.

He takes my hand, and he pulls me to the edge of the bed and lifts my legs onto his shoulders and sticks his cock in me.

My tits flap and jiggle with each thrust. I try to play with my clit, but he stops me. "Let me look at you like this." He says, pounding me.

"Fuck feels so good Liam, your cock feels so good," I scream

I see him looking down, watching his cock sliding in and out of my pussy all 11 inches. "Fuck, I love looking at my cock fucking your cunt. Your fucking breeder pussy looks so good, stretching to fit in my massive bull cock."

"I love how fucking big it feels, fucking my cunt." I let out a moan.

"Yeah. Squeal like a breeder go on squeal for me with that fucking breeder voice Brett. Not long, baby. Soon you will be all breeder, all breeder for my bull cock. You want that, don't you?"

I look up at him. My body rocks with his thrusts. He is hard and fast.

"Yes. Fuck me raw. Knock me up. Make me a real fucking breeder," I scream.

"If that's what you want?" He says, looking down from his favorite position.

"Fuck me hard Liam, fuck me. Hear my dumb bitch voice. I got from being a whore with your father. Fuck me till I scream," I say and he does.

He fucks me hard. He licks the soles of my feet for a while as he pounds my aching cunt stuffed with his cock. My breeder hole taking his raw cock a second time. I cum and I see my feet bunch up into fists as the pleasure overwhelms me, sending that rush of orgasmic bliss into my body.

"Fuck Yes." I hear the sound of my high-pitched bitch squeal. He just looks down and chuckles.

He watches my body jiggle as my tits flap around. He smiles as he controls my body. "I love the way your breeder tits bounce when I fuck you."

He pulls out as I pant. "On your back, spread those fucking legs. I am nearly ready to give you my fucking load."

I roll onto my back, my cunt empty without him in it. He gets on top of me and taps my pathetic clit.

"Fuck Liam, I love how big your cock is against my clitty." I moan and he does it some more.

"Yeah. You want me to fuck your hole some more? Want me to plant a load in you? Maybe knock you up like a silly breeder bitch."

"Yes, fuck me hard. I want to feel your load in my cunt. My fucking breeder cunt wants you so bad." I say with my simpering bitch voice.

He slams into me. "Fuck, feels so good." He says, fucking me hard. "Your breeder cunt feels so fucking good."

"Yeah fuck my breeder hole Liam, fuck me hard."

"Yeah. What are you, Brett?" He says, pounding me hard and fast.

"I am your breeder whore. I am your breeder bitch, Liam." I yell.

"Yeah. Take my fucking bull cock."

"Harder Liam, fuck me hard. Give me that fucking load, make me your fucking breeder. Give me that load. I am your fucking breeder when you do that." I scream.

"Fuck Brett. Take it." He cums this not the extreme reaction of a bloom or getting tits. It feels good though his seed is flowing deep into me. Him spent on top of me his cock still stuffed inside of my pussy. I kiss him as he lies on me and he kisses me and we make out and I feel his dick slide out as we roll around.

I roll on my back and let out a wet, squelchy breeder fart.

I laugh and roll back on my side. "Thanks, I needed that. Now let's shower." I grabbed his hand. I stand up and the weight of my tits hits me again and I feel his spunk dribble down my thigh.

"Was that what you wanted?" He asks as we walk to the shower.

"Yes, it was. At least today it was, and maybe other days, but not all the time. Sometimes the shame is so fucking good. I am just glad I can share that with you." He kisses me and grins and I know in that moment he understands me completely.

We stand under the water and he soaps me down and I feel my skin getting smoother as he rubs away my body hair. He rubs my legs, chest, ass, and armpits. My pussy feels so strange and soft without hair. I love how soft and sensual it all feels to his touch, but I now feel exposed and vulnerable. My small thatch of pubic hair is now gone, the soft skin of my pussy mound and ugly cunt no longer hidden even by that small amount of hair.

As I feel my skin and Liam strokes my body, I feel like a breeder, soft to touch. But more than that, I feel almost sensual and different without hair. It is strange how different I feel as I stroke my skin.

"Well, I really am a fucking breeder now," I say. I am a full breeder now, as the last vestiges of my boyhood hair are flowing down the drain.

He smiles at me and laughs. "I guess. Well, you are my breeder and I love you so much. I never wanted this for you. Never. There is one thing though, Brett. I meant it, Brett. He will pay for this. I don't know when or how, but he will pay." He kisses me on the cheek; the warmth of his lips are a contrast to the sound of ice and vengeance in his voice..

(Chapter 57.) Blemish free.

It is now only 9 months since we left the Academy. I am a breeder now in every way physically possible. Mentally and emotionally I am not.

I know Liam still feels somewhat responsible for what his father did and those last changes to my body. I also know him, he will try to do something to get revenge on his father. We haven't seen his father since that day. He has been away on several trips, which is good. However, at the end of the year, Senator Connor will be taking on the role of President of Albion. It is a rotating position among the nine senators. Liam has warned me he may be expected to step in and help his father.

My real descent to becoming a breeder was when Liam's father gave me something more potent than Cobra Blood and I sucked him off. Two weeks later, I had become a big titted smooth breeder.

After the first couple of times of being fucked raw, we did that a lot. I enjoyed the physical feeling of being that close. The feeling of his bare bull cock in me, his potent seed flooding me. I am not going to lie the conflicting emotions and shame of sex doesn't fade, but with Liam I am happy to be taken and fucked in that way.

We never quite had another time like the time I humiliated myself, but Liam's confidence as a bull seems to have grown in bed and he has become more dominant. My guess is that deep down, that is just a role he thinks he should play. It is a role he plays well and the one thing I do notice about Liam outside the Academy is that he exudes power and confidence in his dealings with other bulls.

All that raw sex made it inevitable that I would miss my bleed.

Liam commented about me not being on the string. I told him to fuck off. He hugged me and seemed pleased. I suppose I knew that as a breeder I would eventually be bred and so that first visit to the doctor confirmed it. Liam is overjoyed that we are starting a family and a part of me is happy for him, but I have concerns.

One of the blessings has been not having my bleed, but not having them is worse knowing what is to come.

I am only three months gone at the moment and today is a busy day. We are going for a check-up for me and then to visit Angel.

I stand in front of the mirror and I have noticed that my belly has lost a tiny bit of definition. It shouldn't have yet and as I run my hand over my stomach, I think about the last few weeks.

I have been tired, moody, and hormonal, but I have also been sick. I keep just throwing up and it is getting tiring now. I am taking nutrients, but I am struggling to keep fit and I hate that I might get fat like Mason or Thomas.

The whole thing has been a bit of a nightmare. My tits are tender and I get rotten heartburn and I started to piss more. But I really don't like my nipples and my skin. My nipples look darker. My pale pink nipples have taken on a slightly darker tone and, if anything, are even fucking bigger than before. I also have started to get a bit of acne. I never had acne and now this little shit inside of me is giving me spots.

I have a really big one on my cheek and one on my chin. I hate that, I am hideous. I will ask the Doc about this shit later.

"Come on, gorgeous." Liam says to me as I inspect the spots in the bathroom mirror.

"Oh, Liam, I have spots."

"Brett, honey, two, no three small spots." Liam runs a hand over my skin and I know he is trying to be helpful, but he is failing.

"Three no! Where is the third one?" I yell.

He points to one on the side of my nose.

"God no, I hate this. I have always been blemish free," I say. I feel him wrap his arms around me and kiss my neck. I love the scratchy feel of his bright red beard on my neck and his breath on me.

"Come on, mother. We are going to be late. You are still beautiful to me." He says. Liam is over the moon. He keeps calling me mother and I know he wants me to call him daddy in bed and so far I refuse.

"Liam, you dick. I want to be beautiful to everyone full stop," I say, and we leave.

...

At the Doctor's the first thing I do is ask about the spots and my nipples and the Doc tells me that is all normal for a breeder during pregnancy and I look at him. That is easy for a bull to say.

They both seem a little less than concerned about me. My acne seems to just be a source of amusement. I remind them I have lived this long blemish free, and this is not funny.

He tells me my tits might get bigger and to expect some more darkening and growth of my nipples. Apparently, the vomiting will stop as well.

The Doctor is hateful. He does that thing on the table where he sticks a silver speculum in my cunt and probes around with my legs spread. I don't really like some strange bull poking at my pussy. They take my weight and then do a scan, and I am not ready for what happens next.

The Doctor says. "Ah! That would explain the slightly higher weight gain, Liam. Mother here is having twins."

"Twins? That can't be right." I am horrified. I want to ask them if I can stop this now. I already had enough. I don't want to push two out of me. What will they do to my pussy? I will be ruined.

"Well Brett, look, you can just about see the second embryo here." The Doctor says, and I don't look.

Then it hits me, "Oh Fuck. Twins. No!! I will get really fat. I don't want to be fat."

Liam is beaming. "Oh, twins Brett. That is so exciting." He kisses me on the cheek.

"Exciting for you. You just had to put them in me and that wasn't a chore, was it? Now I have to fucking get them out. Shit, I don't fucking believe this. Twins, Doc, are you sure? They will make me so fat."

Liam and the Doc talk about the babies and how they are coming along. I feel like an observer and not a participant in most of this, but as a breeder; I am starting to get used to being talked over, or like I am stupid.

All the way over to the Academy to see Angel, all I can hear is Liam saying. "Twins, oh god Brett, I am so excited and you will be as well." Liam is getting on my nerves by the time the transporter arrives.

As we head in. I tell Liam, "Please don't say it is twins to Angel just yet."

"Why?" Liam asks.

"Liam, please not just yet. It is enough that I am telling Angel I am knocked up."

"Ok." He says, kisses me on the cheek and we head in to see Angel for a visit.

....

"Twins." I hear Angel say and laugh. "Oh god. Oh god." he laughs harder and wipes away a tear of laughter. "Fuck!!! Twins. Oh shit. I let out a bit of pee. Fuck." Angel says through the bouts of heavy laughter. I look at Liam and give him an evil stare.

"I told you not to say anything. This was why, you dumb fucking bull," I say to Liam.

I look at Angel, still literally pissing himself with laughter. "Yeah, yeah laugh it up, Jake, brother dearest."

Angel is reacting just as I thought he would. "Oh god Brett, it is funny. You, having twins, you will be so fat. Oh god, you have to visit when you are really fat, please. Oh god, I can't wait to see you wobble in here. Fat Brett." Angel starts crying with laughter again.

I see Liam is laughing as well. "Well, fine pair you are. What am I to you two? Just some figure of fun?"

"Yes." They say in unison and both start laughing.

"Fuck you both."

"Oh, poor Liam. I mean congratulations, but this is going to be hard work for you, brother-in-law. You have my sympathy. I suppose he is more concerned about the spots." Angel says as he gets up and hugs Liam.

"Bitch. You had acne, and you still got some scars from when you took that black market growth powder." I say sulkily.

"Come catty, give me a hug." Angel says, still chuckling.

"Spots. They are normal besides they will go eventually when my hormones die down," I say.

"I bet it was the first thing he asked the doctor about wasn't it?" Angel says to Liam.

"Of course as soon as we got there. Oh doctor, I got spots. When will they go? I just can't have spots forever. I have always been blemish-free." Liam recounts the story and mocks me. They both laugh. Liam is in so much trouble later.

"Still, you are beautiful to us." Angel says to me.

"Oh god. I want to be-," they cut me off.

"Beautiful to everyone." They say and laugh.

I am sulking now and Angel is loving this. "You know, Brett, those tits will get bigger. I mean, you got a fair set of tits, anyway. I bet you will like that won't you Liam?"

"Too right. I love his tits. They are great tits." Liam says.

Angel says, "Nice tits, ugly pussy." I see Liam laugh and he tries to stop when I stare at him.

"Enough you two. I am hormonal and this is upsetting the baby."

"Babies." They both chime in and laugh again at my expense.

"Ha. Ha. Can't we talk about Mother and the fat judge she paired with? Anything else, please," I plead.

Angel does change the topic quickly, "Oh my, I forgot you met him. Oh, my god, did you see it? I mean, he is fat. That thing is really thick."

"I know when we met I kept staring at it. I was like fuck that thing must hurt. It was really thick. Like a wine bottle which seemed appropriate, for mother," I say.

"I wonder if it gets fatter?" Angel asks.

"It fucking does. The dirty bastard was looking at my tits, and he got a full stub on. I was like mercy, he was bigger than my wrist. Doesn't get very long, maybe 10 inches, but shit."

Angel chips in. "Well, at least you don't have that problem with Liam here, do you? I mean no disrespect Liam, you are pretty thin."

I jump to Liam's defense, despite his bad behavior. "Well, Liam is thin, but he is 11 hard. That is more than enough for any breeder. I bet Mother needs a lot of wine to take Judge's bull dick."

We are sitting and bitching about men like a couple of breeders. Will is working as a whore in the academy and Owen is partnered with a new bull. We talk about Mason, Thomas, and Little Brett.

We leave and Liam looks at me and puts his arm around me as we walk to the transporter.

Liam pipes up. "You didn't have to say I was thin."

"You didn't have to tell him I was having twins. You are in so much trouble, mocking my spots and condition. Besides, he has seen it hard and soft. Whenever you are around Angel, oh, you always get a raging leaking boner the minute you see him. Don't think I haven't noticed that. Anyway, baby what you got is more than big enough for me," I say and kiss him on the cheek.

He smiles and I say, "Come let's go home and fuck."

"I thought I was in trouble," Liam says.

"Oh, Liam, you fucking are. But I want to fuck first. I am really fucking horny," I say and I see him smile and his dick twitch.

.....

The next three months are hell. The sickness has gone, but so has my belly. I am starting to show now and I hate the large growing lump. It ruins my figure. I looked at Thomas and Mason with disgust as they let themselves get fat and now I am eating humble pie and fried chicken, huge amounts of spicy fried chicken. Six months pregnant and this only gets worse.

I barely have the energy for the gym. I pretty much have not been there for a month and, out of boredom, have taken to eating spicy chicken all the time. I crave it. I remember thinking how Thomas was disgusting for having so much food and belching, and now I am almost the same as him.

I thought I had learned about judging people, but I think I still have so much more to learn. I used to see breeders as second class. They were walking holes to be filled. Now I am a full breeder, twins in my belly, all my holes filled, and I am just thankful in a way I have a bull-like Liam who respects and loves me. Even then, it is not easy to see myself as his equal. We aren't even equal in our own home. I need him if I want a drink. I mean, I could do what mother does and get it smuggled in, but that is more out of desperation. I can order as much food as I want, but not a drink. Obviously, I am not drinking with the twins, but that isn't the point of it. I rub my belly and belch as I eat another piece of chicken and wipe my greasy fingers.

I look at my belly, still quite small compared to how big it will be. My worst fears are coming true. I am getting fat. The definition from hours and hours in the gym pushed and taut as my belly fills with Liam's seed. He loves it. He has been giddy.