Breeders & Bulls Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are times I am happy but I am having twins. I know I moan about my appearance and the physical changes, but that isn't really what bothers me. All of that vanity is me just being who I am.

The thing that bothers me is what will life be like for my boys. Both Bulls like their father. Both Breeders like Jake and I. Or even worse, one a Bull and one a Breeder. I hate this place and the life I am giving them and find it hard to see the upside in doing this.

I think it was only really when I began to get butterflies in my belly last month that I really began to think about what Liam and I are doing. I tried to speak to him but he is so happy and really busy at the moment. I tried to tell him how I was feeling, but I couldn't really explain to him how I felt. I was on the verge of saying something that would unintentionally hurt him, and I stopped.

He tries so hard to normalize things between us, especially behind closed doors. That I feel almost ungrateful raising these sorts of worries. I also know that, as everything we have is pretty much at his father's pleasure, he is as much a prisoner of our future as I am.

I really don't have anyone to talk to about my feelings. I went in to see Angel a month after I had been in to see him with Liam. He looked awfully sheepish and then told me his news. He was knocked up. Only one month behind me, as it turned out when we visited him last, he was two months pregnant. He apologizes for laughing at me. I can tell he is shocked and upset. He will have to auction the baby off. I see that it hurts him badly.

I feel so conflicted because when he is sad and upset, I see Jake, my brother, still in there. Then he tosses his hair back and says something like 'it is all for the best' or 'I would be an awful mother' and Angel is with me. He has such inner strength. I don't know where he gets it from. I almost want to shake him and say to him he would be a wonderful mother. I can't think of a better person to be a mother. I know that is not what Angel wants to hear, but I have no idea what Jake wants me to say to him.

I am devastated not only because I can't open up to him. That seems irrelevant and churlish to talk to him about kids that I will raise in luxury. Kids that will drive me insane, but I will almost certainly love. He will have his child taken away. He pretends he is fine, but this is the first time I really worry about him. It is affecting him a lot more than he cares to admit.

.....

My nipples are huge. They were already big enough but now my small pink boy nipples have become large brown nipples with long teats. Yesterday when I woke up I had just one small spot of crusted milk. It was enough to send Liam into a frenzy and he sucked my tender breast sore trying to milk me.

He couldn't get anything out but I had another spot this morning telling me that at some point I will have these two little fuckers inside me and that big fucker I am bonded with feeding off me like some sort of cow.

Liam did make me laugh. Bulls are so predictable. I sort of understood his fascination with my tits and my potential tit milk. I know Liam loves my breasts and now these last few months they are less tender and painful. I am giving him back access to them. He works them well. He knows he gave me these and has a sense of pride in them. Strange as it is I can't help loving him because I know I would be no different. I was the same with Thomas.

I finally relented to Liam's desire to be called daddy. I thought back to the time that Thomas had called me daddy when he put my cock between his tits and jerked me. I had been looking at myself in the mirror as Liam was lying on the bed. I walk to the bedroom and I see the sexy fucker lying, smiling. Deep in thought, mostly dirty I would guess looking at the slither of pre-cum that shines on the head of his bull pole.

I stand at the foot of the bed, and he looks up. "Fuck Brett, you get sexier every fucking day." He says, and the compliment makes my already damp cunt leak a little more.

I caress my tits and cup them together and pose for him, and his grin turns to a leer of lust. I see his long pole dance a little.

"Fuck Liam, my tits feel real good today. So sensitive, so fucking good. These are your tits, daddy. You should let me put your tits on your cock. That big bull cock between my big swollen titties. I bet daddy would like that. I know I would," I say, and I notice the word daddy almost sets him off like that day in the ceremony. His long bull pole bobbing and straining as I release my fleshy orbs from their cupped position. I walk and then crawl onto the bed. The heavy fun sacks hang and sway below me.

He parts his legs. "Shit Brett. What's got into you today?"

"You daddy. You are the only thing getting into me today, but first I need to get that big cock between these fat tits and milk it. I want to feel your cum on my big, swollen tits."

I engulf his dick in my breasts and squeeze my tits between his cock and rub my mounds over his sexy bull dong. I see the pressure is enough to roll his foreskin back and forth and I work him. "Fuck daddy your cock is so big and good between my titties. So long and good. These are your titties, daddy. Filling with milk because of your seed."

He pants and moans as I really go to town on him. I only ever had three tit jobs. Two in the whore houses of Boystown with my uncut dick and one with Thomas on my cut breeder dick. I look at Liam as his long uncut bull dick is squashed between the mounds he gave me. The sensual flesh squeezes the shaft of his cock. Tit jobs on my bull cock were one of the things I longed for as a Bull. Now as a breeder I have a bull dick cupped against me, the long veiny pole of Liam's dick being milked in his tits.

My pussy feels so wet and empty as I work him and watch his cock. I see his face contorted in pleasure as he gets close. I envy him and love him so much. When I call him daddy he looks up at me and sees his fat pole between his tits. He knows the belly is fat with his seed. He knows the cock I am squeezing and coveting did all of that. My submission to his dick evident physically.

He doesn't last too long. I didn't expect him to. The word daddy is the trigger he needs.

"Yes, daddy cum on me. Coat my tits with your bull seed. Mark my tits with your baby juice." He grunts and I see his face and feel his dick twitch. He thrusts up and his cock head bursts out of my cleavage. I see his load roar out of his dick. I see his seed shoot and it hits his chin as he looks down and watches his cock cumming between my tits. I look at the thick glob of cum hanging below his mouth. Another blast hits him high on his chest. The rest lies on his dick, chest, and my tits.

I lick his chin clean, the taste of his cum now familiar to me. I love the taste of his thick potent bull snot. I smear his spent cock on my tits coating them with a sheen of drying cum. My pussy is soaked I want to be fucked. I feel submissive today. I can see his spent shaft will get hard soon, and I know he will not take long before he's good to go again. Liam pulls me in for a long, strong embrace.

His tongue invades my mouth. He devours me and I let him. He rolls me over onto my back and climbs between my legs, and he slides into me.

"Yeah. Fuck, Brett. Take daddy's cock." He says as his bull shaft spreads my needy wet walls, devouring that part of him.

"Yes, daddy. Give me your raw bull cock," I say as I look at him on top of me and feel his raw dick in my hole, ready to fuck me and unleash his seed into me.

"I love you.'' He says, and I know he does.

"I love you too, daddy. Now fuck me hard." And he does.

...

Liam is so busy these days. His father takes on the role of president soon. I can hardly believe that. My mother is most excited. I think he has visions of him and the fat judge attending every social occasion in Albion for the senator's one year tenure. Mother seems happy at the moment. He keeps telling me he hasn't been this happy since he was with Richard, mine and Jake's real birth father. I also know that he is looking forward to 'all the lovely drinks they have at those fancy parties.' That is all Liam and I need, my mother floating on a cloud of booze amongst the great and good of Albion.

When Liam broached the subject of helping his father. I was dead against it. However, I got a sense that there was more to this news than Liam was letting on. He was a little cryptic but he told me that when the time was right he would make his father pay for what he did to me. This was not the first time Liam spoke like this.

I didn't push it. I just made him promise to be careful. I know that Liam is clever but his father is a brute force and that scares me.

So Liam has been helping his father with a trade delegation to Avon that is planned for just over three months. It means I hardly see him during the day. Mother is round here all the time, and I still meet with Thomas, Little Brett, Mason, and Angel. But without the gym, I am sort of bored..

Liam left this morning and he was acting all sort of strange and excited as he left.

It is getting late even for Liam and I am full of chicken. Then the doors open. It is Liam and three other men.

"Surprise!" Says Liam as they stand there.

I recognize one of the men and it really is a surprise. I have seen Hans on the visi screen many times and only from the waist up. Now here is Liam's mother, Hans, who usually wears strange modesty garments, as is the way in their home country of Avon, but here they are side by side. In the flesh and side by side mother and son are so similar. Hans is a shorter, older version of the old Liam. He stands 5" 11', very toned. Red hair which is lighter than Liam's. They do however share a matching set of deep red pubic hair. Pale skin and green eyes.

It is almost like I am seeing Liam without the Golden Nectar before he became my bull.

However, there is one thing that I really notice about Liam's mother, and one thing only. I can barely take my eyes off it and instead of saying hello, I blurt out, "Hans, you have a cock!"