Breeder's Anxiety

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,821 Followers

It was meant to break a bitch. To gape their cunts and leave them filled with virile cream until they're too big to move and too pregnant to care. Janice, Nancy, Karen, Gabrielle... all the girls in school deserved. Not just the popular ones, but her friends too. Mina would look so good with her pale belly stretched out taut by a dozen babies.

But Janice was the one that deserved it and more. So much more.

"Take it, fucking take my sperm," Kylie grunted and clenched her ass tighter. She aimed down at the toilet bowl, legs bowed to handle the weight of her testicles, and let loose. It didn't last long, each spurt was like a pressurised fire hose, so strong they almost hurt to release, "Oh no, please just flush." It wouldn't. She'd clogged the toilet.

"Mom!"

That was yesterday, however Sunday proved no better. Between the leftover mortification of clogging the toilet - with her cum! - and the terror of going out in public when she was barely presentable, Kylie was drinking litres of water to keep hydrated.

"Honey, trust me, it's okay. We fixed the toilet. And you're no less dressed than any other girl or futa your age," Mom said, trying her best to encourage her daughter to leave the car with her.

That was part of the problem!

"Yeah, I know," Kylie said, looking at the people filing in. Warmer weather meant less clothes on most people, like that brunette that only wore a bikini, or the one in a pair of booty shorts and what looked like a strip of cloth around her chest. She was more dressed than any of them, her shirt at least reached her navel, albeit it was several sizes too big overall, and covered her cleavage. She also had what was meant to be a knee-length skirt fluttering around her pale thighs. Her cock was clenched between her thick legs to keep it from swinging into view.

"Don't worry, we'll be quick and I'll be there the whole time. You can even wait in a changing room if it's too much for you."

"Thanks, Mom. Let's get this over with."

Something Kylie had noticed in the past week was the lack of attacks against her. Without a custom bra on, it was obvious she had a second pair of breasts, as the shirt hooked underneath them to keep her nipples from showing, yet she didn't catch any sneers as she expected. A group of girls gawked as she jiggled by, but she didn't get the impression they were put off by it. Then there was the conversion she overheard inside the changing rooms.

"Did you see her?"

"That goth with the massive tits, no shit I saw her."

"There's four of 'em."

"I noticed."

"And?"

"And what?"

"Isn't it totally hot?!"

"Duh, why do you think we're in here?"

"Trying on clothes?"

"God, you're dense. Now get between my legs and eat me out."

"Wow, she really got you horny, didn't she?" Then the rest was muffled moans and slurps, which made things worse for Kylie as her cock stretched toward the sounds, practically growing as if it could reach them with an inch or two more. She rolled her eyes at the idea; it'd take at least two or three more feet to do that. Of course, that didn't stop it from standing erect.

"Doesn't look they have anything, sweetie. Want to try another store?"

"Um, give me a few minutes, Mom. I, uh, need to calm down first."

"Okay. I'll take another look around. Take your time."

"Thanks."

It took almost ten minutes for her to drown out the sounds and calm down. Kylie exhaled, careful with her breaths to avoid the scent of sex. Like everything about her, that sense had only grown, although specifically toward anything sexual. Even with the thin wall between them, she could smell the two girls next door. No, no, don't smell them, she thought and held her breath as she stepped out. Hopefully that wouldn't happen again.

"We've really gotta stop meeting like this," Janice said, appearing from a rack. Or rather, her breasts did. Her face and body followed a second after.

Don't you fucking dare! Kylie internally screamed at her cock, which twitched at the sight of her opposite.

"Uh, yeah. You're, um, not stalking me. Are you?"

Please say yes. Wait, she meant no!

"Nah, just outgrowing all my clothes is all. Looks like you're having similar troubles, right, Kylie?" Janice asked, drawing out the name with a subtle flick of her tongue.

"Y-yeah. Pretty much. W-well, I should go look at more."

"I can help if you'd like?"

"No, no! I'm fine. Really, it's good. All good. D-definitely fine," Kylie said, feeling the tightness and sweat building all across her body, and backed away. Much as she should look away, she couldn't find the willpower, not when Janice's even larger gut stood out so much. It didn't look very soft now that she was closer, like something from within was pushing against it.

Stop! Kylie finally turned tail and rushed away.

"Oh, hey honey, I found the..."

"Let's go. Please?" Kylie glanced back to where Janice still stood, browsing clothes. Mom followed the look and sighed with a smile.

"Sure. Let's try the one upstairs."

They did manage to find some more XXL shirts that covered her torso, but the hips were a losing battle. Even compared to her already large tits, her bottom half was growing even faster. Pants that fit one day were snug the next and useless the one after. In the week since getting her new clothes, Kylie outgrew most until she was naked and looking over the few remaining articles. Her cock rested between her knees with balls halfway down her thighs just from their size.

She wished it was as manageable as it sounded. Her height wasn't unaffected, not by a long shot, already a full foot taller than a month ago. It only made the sheer enormity of her endowments stand out. Breasts the size of her torso three weeks back couldn't compare to the same comparison now. Same for her dick. Between her knees now meant it was a foot long. Soft! She used to be that size when hard.

Erections were cataclysmic events all their own. That morning's boner stretched well past her head, most of it rested between her boobs, a gentle throbbing against the warm pillows, which roused her from another dream of breeding the school. If this kept up, then any hope of hiding it might as well be dust. Kylie took a deep breath and performed her usual task of getting ready.

Except her wandering mind made it impossible. Her cock hardened to halfway, doubling in size, and refused to be imprisoned between her thighs, not that she tried to. As it grew, tucking it in only made erections more likely. None of her skirts were long enough to go around her waist and still cover her balls, much less any pants. What options were left?

"This isn't going to work," Kylie said as her dad drove her to school.

"It's just a little cleavage."

A little?! Kylie had nearly a foot of her upper breasts showing, the chasm built between like only possible because her shirt was tight around the sides. No matter how she behaved, she looked like a prostitute, but it was necessary. Her skirt wouldn't hide her cock, as it refused to fully soften, and this was the only option she could conceive.

"It's huge."

"Well, maybe now you'll find a nice ladyfriend to bring home."

"Dad!"

"I'm kidding... kinda."

Kylie scoffed and slouched, then straightened as her cock shifted within her cleavage. Today would be an arduous journey in self-discipline, and more. There was no chance that no one wouldn't notice her like this. And now her dad put the idea of finding a girlfriend in her head too. She wanted one, sure, but it went beyond that; she wanted to breed.

There was no other way to put it. Every passing day her thoughts increasingly turned to fucking and cumming inside every girl in sight, just the other day, she was staring out the classroom window to avoid the stares she could feel on her, and she saw the gardener working the grounds. She bent down and, like a switch, Kylie's cock throbbed life. It wasn't just her fault! The gardener was practically presenting like a bitch in heat.

Like she expected, everywhere she looked were girls barely dressed and many looking her way with that strange lack of malice. In fact, no one had called her freak in ages. Was it like those girls last week in the changing room? Did she turn them on?

That couldn't be. It was all curiosity, nothing more, nothing less. They just weren't used to looking up at a six-foot-four girl with massive tits and ass. No one knew she was a futa, did they?

She entered science class, head whirling from all the possibilities and fighting against its own desires. Her own worries drowned out everything else, including the teacher calling for everyone to partner up.

"Hey there."

"Fuck!" Kylie yelped, almost falling off her stool. There, right beside her, was Janice.

"I switched classes," Janice said, explaining a question Kylie hadn't even considered yet, "Need a partner? Me too. May I?"

"Uh, yeah. Sure," Kylie said and lowered her head. Her opposite had kept up her own development; tits larger than watermelons, hips the overflowed any seat like a landslide, and a belly that was too firm to be fat, yet too large to be pregnancy. Unless she was knocked up with a lot of babies.

Class stretched into infinity and yet condensed itself into mere minutes of awareness. Janice talked the whole time, not in a grating way, she was making easy conversation, allowing Kylie to speak as little as she liked. That spared her any humiliating slips of the tongue while she ogled the blonde bombshell. It couldn't be helped; the girl's body was a giant magnet and Kylie's mind was ruled by a stiffening pillar of iron.

The bell rang and snapped her from the hardening dread.

"Hey, want to get lunch together?"

Yes! But she'd end up fucking her if she did. Kylie didn't reply and rushed out. She didn't see Janice the rest of the day, or for next week. That wasn't a coincidence, Kylie feigned illness to avoid going to school. It was getting so much worse now. Just yesterday she spotted her neighbour sunbathing in the garden and got hard from it. That alone was a disaster, however the worst came as she masturbated to the sight. Her bin overflowed with cum.

"We're headed out, sweetheart. Anything you need?"

An invisibility cloak would be nice.

"No, I'll manage."

"Okay." The front door shut and Kylie was alone. If it could be called that when her body was like multiple people merged into one. Her cock alone was longer than her Dad was tall and, though she hoped it was a trick of her mind, it seemed to be constantly growing and growing. Just like the rest of her.

Doors were difficult now. If she went front on, then her hips caught in the frame, but her ass met the same fate if she went sideways. Not to mention how her tits covered her from chest to crotch, easily visible from behind even with her arms at her sides, and she kept hitting her head on door frames. At least now she wasn't a freak for just her breasts.

She couldn't leave the house. People stopped and stared, even in the middle of the road, and she couldn't help but stare back half the time, all because her cock wanted to breed them. No matter how much she jerked off, her balls ached like she hadn't cum in weeks. Kylie sighed as she palmed them, no wrinkles remained, they were perfectly smoothed out from the size of their cargo. Her body was an insane creation.

One that got hungry. Kylie groaned and moved diagonally out the door, the only way, then stomped her way downstairs. Her steps weren't heavy by choice. Last time she weighed herself, the scales couldn't calculate it all, despite going up to three-hundred pounds. How much of that were her curves and cock responsible for?

A PB&J sandwich turned to crumbs on her plate as she sat on the living room floor. She didn't dare try the couch or loveseat after the feet of her bed snapped two days ago, the latter more because her ass was too big. At this rate, she'd be too big for anything remotely 'normal'.

Two knocks on the front door startled her. Kylie answered, expecting the post or an Amazon delivery, but quickly regretted her lack of paranoia as, like so many times before, Janice appeared before her. For once, the girl didn't speak straight away, lost in the discovery of a veritable set of giant tits and a cock to match. Kylie slammed the door shut before either could breathe.

"Um, here's the homework from school. I'll leave it here. Feel better soon, 'kay?" With that, Janice was gone, but her effects remained, hovering over the floor several feet away. Kylie slumped to the ground, cradling her head as she stared at the behemoth her cock had become. Her nostrils flared, distracted by an odd scent, in that it was foreign, yet strong and familiar. When she was sure Janice had left, she opened the door and the smell grew. A patch of moisture darkened the welcome mat and some of the papers left on it.

That was Janice's pussy. But that was ridiculous, impossible, or at least improbable. It had to be something else. Had to be. Despite her self arguments, Kylie stroked her member, huffing the air, and even raised her feet to reach the head over six feet away. Just one sniff was enough to get her hard.

Only a few minutes with that ripe aroma and her hand working tirelessly, she was on the edge. Did Janice want to fuck her too? Like an eruption, the fantasies returned, more vivid than ever as the blonde was turned into a living blimp covered in bumps from her unborn young. Oh no...

"I tried, really I did," Kylie said once her parents walked in on her furiously scrubbing at the carpets, but there were still gallons of jizz all around. Frazzled locks of black hair stuck out at random angles, glued in place by the cum she'd gotten in it earlier. The sun was at its apex when she came, now it set, casting an fiery hue over the mess.

"That's... okay. We'll sort it out, but... even the kitchen?" Mom groaned, "Guess we're having take out."

"Go change, then we'll get started," Dad said, rolling up her sleeves. Like any patriarch, she was ready to tackle a disaster, even one her daughter caused.

Upstairs, Kylie fretted over the inevitable snapping point. Her parents could only handle so much and, until then, she'd kept her issues mostly simple. Now it was ruining the house. If they weren't careful, it'd cost a fortune. Oh god, now she was stressing more and more. The tablets said not to have more than one a day, but her stomach was rolling after the relentless anxiety since her orgasm.

"Please don't turn me into a frog or something," Kylie said and swallowed her second tablet that day.

They cleaned until the early morning, only stopping to eat pizza, though Kylie only picked at it. She knew from experience that her appetite wouldn't return until her stress was resolved. Once over, the house reeked of bleach and cum, but at least the carpets didn't squelch when they walked on them. She snuck out before they woke up to avoid more trouble and wandered to a nearby park.

It was early enough that the sun was behind the trees. No families would come by until much later. In the meantime, she had nothing but her thoughts and the sounds of nature, and the effervescent sensation in her crotch. Kylie sat on a bench, the swings unsuitable for her new stature, and sighed. What was happening to her? Everything started a month ago and just got worse.

"I'm such a freak," Kylie said, squeezing each hand together to keep from quivering. Her parents must've been furious, they just didn't show it. After this, she'd be taken to doctors, poked and prodded to discover what caused these changes. If things didn't go well, or she didn't stop growing, then what?

Then what? She was eighteen, too old for foster care, but too big for normal living. No one else had a six-foot cock and equally giant curves to match their seven-foot frame. Clothes alone were a nightmare. And what of her anxiety? The mere thought of being thrust into adulthood alone was enough to chill her rapid heartbeat.

"Please don't let me be alone," Kylie begged. People scared her, yet she depended on them for support. Maybe she could go on a speed dating site and find someone there? Yeah, right.

"I can help you there."

Was she actually stalking her? Kylie thought, or she hoped she did as Janice, answered.

"Only since yesterday," Janice said and sat down beside her, ass flattening out beneath her in a near match of Kylie's own.

Great, now she had a stalker. A hotter than porn stalker, but one nonetheless.

"I don't know about that. Porn is a pretty general term."

Was she actually talking out loud?

"Yes, you are."

"Oh... shit."

"So, wanna tell me why you're out here so early?" Janice asked.

"What about you?"

"Stalking you, remember?"

"Oh, right. Uh... here. Right, yeah, um... Clearing my head."

"Nothing to do with the big, sexy mess you made yesterday?"

"Kind of. Wait, 'sexy'?"

Janice beamed, "Can I confess something?" Kylie nodded.

"I've got a weird fetish, well fetish/dream. You're basically part of it now by the way. You see my belly now, looks kinda pregnant, right? It's not, for the record, but that's what I want. Kylie, I have the biggest pregnancy fetish this side of hemisphere. I'm pretty confident about that, after all, how many fetishists want to carry around a belly bigger than they are?"

"Well, uh, maybe not carry it," Kylie said, "But, uh, help make it, sure."

Janice's eyes bulged and she leapt to her feet, curves jiggling, almost ripping her clothes, "You want to make it happen?"

"Uh, guess we're sharing, so I've... got a fetish too... it's gotten way worse lately and I don't really know if it's possible or anything but it's super weird and I should probably just stop talking and go."

Kylie stood as well, but a hand on a key place stopped her. Looking down, she found a tanned arm reaching past her view, hidden by a massive breast, though she felt it soon after as it squeezed down her cock.

"Tell me," Janice said, voice low and husky as she relaxed her grip, caressing the bulge.

"I want to breed you so fucking bad!" Kylie blurted.

"Breed me?"

"Uh huh," Kylie lowered her head, nibbling her bottom lip, however the words came anyway, "I want to knock you up so much you can't even move."

"How many babies would that take you think? My legs are pretty strong."

"Over a dozen."

"Bit small."

"Twenty."

"Hmm, we'll just have to see."

Kylie couldn't get another word out as her barely decent clothes were removed one by one until she was naked. Naked and staring down at the hottest person in her reality, who was also stripping down. One of her hands was grabbed and forced down to touch the warmth of Janice's belly.

"I went in for a check up in case I was actually pregnant, got an ultrasound and everything. Turns out this bump, and these smaller ones, are my womb and ovaries. They did some tests and turns out I'm very, very fertile right now. Like, I could get pregnant just touching someone's cum. I've wanted to so badly. But I held off. Know why?"

"Why?"

"Because I was waiting for someone like you. Someone to breed me like a mare in oestrus. You're that person. Call it a hunch."

She couldn't be serious. They were gonna fuck. Now? In the middle of a park, where anyone could walk in on them, where other girls might see Kylie's giant cock and lose themselves in the sight and join them? Fuck, now she was hard.

"Beautiful," Janice said, though her eyes weren't on the person-sized prick extended well past her, but on the goth and her four tits, "I've always been bi. Sometimes it's a pain because boobs are so fun to play with, but cocks, well, you know what I want from those. But you're perfect."

"I'm a virgin," Kylie said, some part of her prayed that it might turn Janice off and save her from the possible mortification this could incur. Last thing she wanted was to cum prematurely with someone that shared her fetish so deeply.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,821 Followers