Breeder's Anxiety

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me too," Janice purred and licked her lips, "Don't worry, we'll figure this out." Her hand slipped into Kylie's much larger grip and squeezed.

"Together?"

"Of course." The blonde reached up with her spare hand, motioning Kylie to lean down until their faces were almost level, then leaned up into a kiss. Her first. Their lips didn't separate, as if afraid once it ended that would be their last. Kylie weaved a hand into the blonde locks and held them closer, refusing to let go as tongues entered the mix.

She tasted so good. It was just a kiss, just saliva, yet everything about it was better than she hoped. Janice's tongue tangled with her larger one, playful if underprepared for her sheer mass as it barrelled through and down her throat. That bubbly feeling boiled, however she welcomed it now. Kylie pushed closer, her tits consumed Janice's set and most of her torso, while bringing her free hand down to feel at the second-widest hips she knew. So many firsts.

This was the first woman she'd gotten to first base with. This was the first pair of tits she'd felt mashed against her own. This was the first ass she felt, other than her own. Janice was her first.

"You mumble when you kiss," Janice said, coming away for air. Both panted into the others face, Kylie's breaths strong enough to blow the blonde locks, "It's cute."

The boiling moved to her face, "Sorry."

"Don't be. Come on, don't stop," Janice said and reignited the kiss, moaning as her throat was filled with tongue once more. Beside her, Kylie's cock lurched in all directions, rubbing against the blonde's leg like a cat wanting attention, or to mark her in its scent. Small hands roamed across pale skin, sought out the precipice of breasts, and latched on. Kylie trembled and moaned at the firm grip on her nipples.

"What're you doing?" Kylie asked as something soft, warm and sopping wet touched her shaft.

"Just a taste," Janice cooed, straddling the mammoth cock and pressing her virgin cunt into a vein. Sex Ed lessons abandoned Kylie, her mind whirled, trying to recall if wetness equated to fertility. If so, then this blonde really must be fertile as she claimed. Whether it did or didn't, Kylie's cock responded in kind and throbbed harder. Janice giggled, "I can't touch the ground anymore."

She was being held up entirely by the goth's dick. Kylie slapped both hands down on her first-time's ass, pulling it down to feel more of that moisture. Janice arched into the hands, sliding back until her face was level to the upper row of breasts, her own squished around the cock, but her focus was on the nipples staring her down. Without thinking, she took a huge pink shaft into her mouth. On Kylie's frame it was almost natural, but to the more average girl the nipple was like another cock as it stretched out her throat.

"Oh god," Kylie moaned and massaged the blonde's rear. Every second was better than before, Janice's attentions burgeoned, her tongue swirled around the nipple, her hips undulated, pussy grinding on and off the rigid shaft below. Wet trails flowed down its girth, guided by a circuit of veins bigger than fingers. Her moans vibrated against Kylie's breast, transferring the simmering heat into her chest. A chuckle replaced her moans.

"What're..." Confusion was replaced by a new wave of sensation, brought on by Janice's feet massaging flesh-covered boulders and moving the heat there now. Kylie froze, like a statue beset by a horny woman desperate for any form of connection and pleasure, but her insides were churning, every atom ground into each other, sparks flew and caught fire. The blaze spread, found fuel, evolved to an inferno and took on all whole new intensity.

"Oh god!" Kylie said, then repeated it louder, causing Janice to stop.

"What's wrong?"

"Body feels like... on fire..." Kylie collapsed to her butt, tits cushioning Janice's own fall, while she ripped huge gouts in the earth. Steam rose off her skin, which remained its noble shade, denser streams came from her curves and cock, "Fuck!"

"Holy shit, I-I think you're growing," Janice said from her front-row view of the giant mammaries expanding around and against her. At her back, the cock she rode expanded until its girth shamed her body in size, while the length followed suit a moment later. She turned to look, mouth hanging open until a splash of drool landed on her chest. The tower jerked and she was drenched in slime.

"S-sorry," Kylie grunted, still in the midst of a violent growth spurt.

"Don't be!" Janice chortled, then slurped up the slime on her fingers, "Oh fuck, it tastes as strong as it smells. It's everything I dreamed of."

"Including me?" Kylie asked. It was a joke, an attempt to distract herself from the scalding developments throughout her frame.

"You're better than a dream," Janice said and coerced a breast into showing her its nipple, nuzzling it as she looked up at the giant, "Can I tell you a secret?"

"Sure."

"I was planning for you to breed me anyway."

"What?!"

Janice planted her feet on the goth's stomach, arching her hips to press her pussy back against the cock, "I might've noticed you had a big cock. Plus I totally dig the goth look."

"W-what about my boobs?"

"I'm a big proponent of 'bigger is better' and 'the more the merrier'. You fit both those bills. Actually, you pretty much are those bills now, huh?" Janice slid back down the shaft, leaving a glossy trail where her pussy drooled over it, "How're you feeling? Done growing?"

"Y-yeah, think so," Kylie said, then grunted, "Wait, no, my balls!"

Janice looked back at the hilltops and shuddered with a loopy smirk stretching her lips. They were huge just a moment, now they eclipsed that description. Even with a literal tower of a cock, they were disproportionately massive, similarly covered in fat veins, and wobbling as sloshing noises emanated from within.

"So big," Janice said, not concerned with the lines of drool, "Kylie, fuck me! Please, you gotta knock me up with that thing!"

"O-okay?"

"Take me and breed me like your little bitch," Janice pleaded and turned around so her ass faced the giant, then spread her couch-sized ass apart to reveal the fattest pussy in life or the internet. With wide eyes and a crazed grin, she said those words Kylie wanted to hear more than anything, "Breed me."

It was a dream. Everything was too perfect; they were secluded, the birds chirped in sweet, musical accompaniment, trees shaded them from the rising sun and Janice was saying everything she wanted. That being the case, Kylie had no reason to be afraid of anything. She was living out a month-long dream, after all people, even those with four breasts, didn't just grow two feet taller and several times that in other areas. Even the fact Janice was smaller than her cock wouldn't matter in this space.

Kylie laughed and stood up, using one hand to keep Janice aloft. She placed the blonde back on her cock, its head far beyond her reach, and gestured for her to go there. Without a word, she sauntered across the shaft, wider than a catwalk, until she reached the jewel of her desires; a purple crown. Embedded at its centre was a slit, from which the broth of new life flowed, its intoxicating aroma assaulted her nose and lured her down.

She sat upon it, pussy throbbing against Kylie's stronger palpitations, and slid to the edge. Given the size difference, it seemed impossible that either of their fetishes could be fulfilled, however this was a dream. Nonsense was the mind's forte.

Janice behaved with that knowledge, being conjured by the dream after all, and simply pushed herself against the behemoth. As expected of Kylie's dreams, the pussy opened like a snake's jaw and engulfed the very tip. Startling heat enveloped her, forcing a rich gush of pre, which flowed straight into Janice's ripe womb, bloating it further. She hooked her feet under the glans and pulled. The folds of her beautifully swollen cunt flattened into a taut seal as they inched further before the head fully broke her in.

Like a jolt of electricity, Kylie lurched forward for her blonde bitch's leg but missed. Even with the head inside, multiple feet separated them.

"Hold on," Janice grunted, "Just gotta, oooh fuuuck... stop... cumming!" Her belly no longer bulged from the shape of her womb, instead it was a phallic monument poking up toward her chest. Juices sprayed from her taut lips, gushing down the remaining length and pooling at Kylie's groin, taunting her. She looked around and focused on the swing set that was too small for her, however she had a different purpose in mind for it now and turned on it. Her prick closed the gap.

"Grab on," Kylie said and cooed at the tightening sensations as Janice tensed up. Properly situated, the goth stepped toward her co-fetishist and moaned her jubilation, so loud it even drowned out the creaking of the swing set as it strained against her pressure. It's integrity didn't matter as Kylie pressed on, more and more of her cock sliding inside, savouring the pleasures of her first pussy. No, this was a dream and she'd fucked plenty. But this felt different, so much wetter, the tunnel decorated in little ridges that moved inward with her member, and, above all, inviting. Like a cosy fire or bath.

A bath made more sense. Janice was so wet that her excess fluids dripped onto the ground below, as if from a shower. The bulge in her gut formed a shelf between her tits, then rose to nudge her chin and beyond even that as it pushed on the swing set, slowing Kylie's progress. With a grunt of frustration, unwilling to be refused any longer, the goth lunged forward. Her cock shoved against the metal, neither giving in, until the set couldn't handle anymore and toppled over. That was fine.

She had Janice where she wanted her. Kylie reached out and grabbed onto the blonde's legs, yanked her back, then switched to her waist, holding the breed-slut tight. There was no way she'd let go until this bitch was immobile with her seed.

"We broke the swings," Janice said, pointing weakly at the equipment they uprooted.

"Who cares? I'm here to breed you," Kylie grunted and tugged the blonde closer, watching and feeling more of her cock vanish inside. Finally, after several feet, their hips met. Kylie's crotch squished against Janice's gorgeous ass, so soft and warm, yet overshadowed by almost a dozen feet of cock wreathed in pussy. Nothing she'd seen in her eighteen years of life compared to seeing the blonde stretched so much.

But the morning was still young as Kylie dragged her cocksleeve up until her arm couldn't go any further. Then, flexing ever muscle, she pulled and thrust and jerked her cock in a single motion. Janice collided against her crotch with a brutal slap, loud enough to echo through the trees and silence any birds. With nature's sound silenced, all that was left was their moans and the sounds of carnal bliss. Janice's pussy slurped as it was pushed back up, then splashed as it squirted against the goth.

"This is, oof, your first, ahhh hmm, time?" Janice asked between thrusts, doing her best to hold onto her constantly shifting belly, its bulge shrinking and bellowing with Kylie's thrusts.

"Far as I know."

"Me too," Janice giggled, "Ooh, right there. Yeah, squeeze me tighter, fuck me harder, faster, harder, HARDER!"

Kylie didn't workout a day in her life. High metabolism kept her mostly limber, and the weight of her curves helped workout her legs anyway, yet she never felt so powerful as slammed Janice down on her crotch like a horny boy with a fleshlight. Only this sextoy begged for more, squeezed her back, used its arms and legs to stimulate wherever it could. And, to top it all off, this one could get pregnant. Would get pregnant.

That thought subsumed all others. Even the most random idea somehow transformed into more impregnation, goading her on as she fucked the hottest girl from school who, by grace of her depraved mind, shared her fetish. Fuck, she couldn't wait to see what Janice looked like pregnant. She'd envisioned it day after day, but nothing could match actually seeing. Not that this would be any different.

Maybe she should approach her in real life and befriend her, then she'd get to see Janice get pregnant years later. Maybe it was mean to the blonde, but Kylie just had to see it; her tummy leaving any semblance of slenderness behind and embracing the fecund rotundity of motherhood. Please let her have multiples, at least triplets, otherwise the belly just wasn't worth it. Of course, she hoped for a new record. Ten babies, all packed inside her once trim abdomen, forcing her hips wider and making her waddle everywhere.

This was a dream. Why stop at ten? A dozen? Twenty? Fifty? A hundred? More! Kylie panted and leaned over, fully rutting the human broodmare wrapped around her cock like a condom, not even focused on the pleasure of sex anymore. Instead, all she cared for was the end result.

"Cum, cum, cum," Janice chanted and, before she knew it, Kylie was with her, both praying for the goth to orgasm. Her balls forced her legs apart as they swelled, lowering to ground, rumbling and churning up an ever thicker load. Unfathomable legions of sperm writhed inside them, whole continents worth of populace ready to come forth and impregnate any egg in their path.

"Cumming!" Kylie screamed. Her balls clenched up tight, lifting off the ground despite their tremendous weight, and bloated her shaft, doubling the cum vein travelling along its underbelly. It bulged through Janice's skin, making clear the tsunami of jizz racing through, before vanishing the second it erupted and Janice became a blimp of her former self. In just a single burst.

It pooled around her cervix and bloated her into a oblong sphere. Years of heavy eating wouldn't even graze the gravity of her abdomen, capped by a cute belly button, which popped as the pressure built and a second spurt was unleashed. The force pushed out Janice's belly, until the flesh bounced back and forced it to join the rest. Her belly sank lower and lower, grazing the grass tips, then crushing them.

The mess she made the living didn't compare. Each eruption matched it and she just kept cumming, Janice's belly growing into a monument of fertility, resembling every pregnant woman on the planet. Kylie burned the sight into her retinas, praying she'd remember it when she woke, the sight of a woman so fecund she could've carried hundreds of young.

"God, fuck, fuck, fuck, it's happening! Yeeeeessss!" Janice shrieked in the middle of Kylie's umpteenth shot, quivering madly and slapping her stomach as it rumbled, "I'm getting pregnant!"

True or not, it renewed Kylie's still powerful climax and pushed Janice into the realm of thousands. Both their hands cradled the burgeoning shape, delighted in the skin, taut like a drum, and the feeling of quintillions of sperm swimming inside. The number was just a guess, she doubted there were that few. Both moaned as they enjoyed the dreamlike pseudo-pregnancy.

Like a dream, it had to end. As Kylie's climax wound down, she closed her eyes, expecting to open them and be in her room, sheets dredged in her viscous jizz and ready for another day. Except that didn't happen. A kiss on the lips snapped her eyes open to find Janice still there, and still the size of an elephant. It's not a dream, she realised and stepped back, softening cock sliding out the juicy cavern.

"Wanna go on a date sometime?" Janice asked, looking back with a wink, echoed by her pussy trying to close. It failed, yawning wide and showing off how tight her cervix had sealed. Despite the pressure within, it only leaked a tiny stream. Juicy stalactites formed and broke to pool on the bottom. It looked wide enough for a person to slide into. Or a cock bigger than said person.

"S-sure..."

That was twelve months ago. Janice was severely overdue, but stubbornly refused any inductions as she waddled onto campus with a giant aide at her side, though the giant was responsible for her predicament. And partly why she refused to be induced. Kylie stood behind the fecund woman, hunched over as if to hide, though it was impossible at her stature.

"It's okay, babe. All eyes are on me," Janice said with a reassuring pat on the arm.

"You sure?"

"I'm pretty sure, yeah." Of course they were. Even next to an eight-foot Amazon with four breasts and a cock bigger than the woman in front, a girl struggling with dozens of unborn, overdue babies was unimaginable.

"Okay. How're you feeling?"

"Horny."

"I know, but the doctor said..."

"Your dick is too big so we can't fuck, I know. Ugh, only thing I hate about pregnancy."

"Not the cravings, the constant need to pee, the fact you can barely walk ten feet?"

"No, love all that. It's the trials that make it better, but not being able to fuck the love of my life is just cruel."

"Could always induce?"

"You really want me to stop growing? Every day I'm bigger and don't tell me you aren't enjoying it. I know you masturbate to pictures of me."

"It's hard not to. You used to be so small, now look how beautiful you are."

"Oh, so I wasn't beautiful before?"

"Nope, ugly as sin."

"Agreed," Janice giggled, "God, we're hopeless perverts. Can't wait until next time so we can watch me grow all over again."

"Good thing that pharmaceutical company gave us compensation for life," Kylie said. Without it, they'd never be able to afford all the medical equipment to monitor Janice, or the daily photographer that tracked her pregnancy.

"Really they should give us more. We're walking, talking, baby-making proof that it works."

"Hi! I'm Rebecca a-and welcome to campus!" A mousy girl with frazzled red hair said, staggering up to them with a nervous smile. Kylie sniffed the air on instinct.

"Babe, are you serious?" Janice asked at the twitch against her back.

"She's really fertile," Kylie said, "I can't help it."

"Uh,um... what're... you... oh god..."

"Sorry," Janice said and waddled to a nearby bench, "Mind giving her a hand. Or two. Maybe your feet too."

"I can't, it's... it's bigger than I am!"

"That's the best part," Kylie said and pushed her erection against Rebecca's cheek. Ever since she bred Janice, she couldn't help herself around anyone more fertile than average. She just had to breed them too. None turned out like her girlfriend, but they all wound up with sextuplets or more and stayed in contact, sending photos of their progression. Just like them, Rebecca couldn't look away even as she tore her clothes off.

"Oops, we're in public," Janice said and pulled out her phone, "Sure hope no one records it. Don't worry, Kylie, your face isn't on screen."

"Thanks," the giant goth moaned as her newest lover kissed the equally massive cock.

Who knew what the future held for them, but Kylie was glad to meet it so long as her fetish was involved. And it would be. She'd never get tired of inflating bellies and watching then swell with her young over the months. Even if they weren't anywhere near Janice's gorgeous size.