Breeders of Kyzzax Ch. 01

Story Info
Alycia is selected for a greater purpose.
2.3k words
4.09
12.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

((Many thanks to M.M. for her help with this series. Publishing this has been a long time coming and I couldn't have done it without you. As always, all characters in this story are over 18.))

It was six at night on a Friday and the Midnight Grind was busy as ever, filled with the usual assortment of early evening club kids and pre-weekend office workers running in and out, sitting around in large armchairs and at little tables, chatting with each other. Between the wildly colorful art, the walls which looked like Pollock himself had a go at them, and the warm lighting from sticker-covered lamps, it was a bright, thriving place.

Alysha Ward sat at one of the little glass-topped metal tables, sugar packets emptied around her and fingers moving as she delicately flicked the granules across the glass into a pattern. When she'd begun her endeavor an hour earlier, she'd bought another coffee and assured the barista that she would indeed clean up the mess. Now that heap of sugar crystals was forming into a carefully made picture of the girl who was creating it.

Three empty cups sat lined up across the table from her, as well as a sandwich plate and the crumbs of a cookie. The first coffee she drank cold after the guy she was supposed to be on a date with didn't show up an hour and a half past the time he was supposed to be there. The second she'd ordered to entertain herself, and the third to assure the barista she wasn't going to be an issue when she'd started her sugar packet endeavor. Now as alone as ever, she made temporary art to pass the time, occasionally chatting with staff or Liam, the shop's owner.

Three coffees didn't sit well on the system and after the hours she'd spent there, she was starting to feel a little off, a bit bloated. Getting up carefully as not to disturb the nearly finished sugar portrait, she stepped up a hallway and toward the bathroom. Knocking once, Alysha found it was empty and entered, locking the door behind her.

The Grind's bathroom was an interesting place. While the main shop's music and coffee bar got loud, the bathroom's overhead fan drowned out every sound once the door closed. Nothing to disturb the peace of its single occupant, and no sounds from that occupant to bother anyone outside. Every wall was covered in plain white paint, and on top of that paint was drawing after drawing, lines of poetry, splatters of color and marker lines all over the place. It was a strangely creative space, and the ownership did nothing to discourage that creativity. She pulled out a sharpie from the back of her jeans, adding a little black to the eye of a piece someone before her had started, then regarded herself in the mirror. A tired girl stared back, one whose wavy blonde hair terminated just at her shoulders and whose eyebrows were seemingly permanently raised in a sarcastic or bewildered expression. Swiping a hand back through her hair, she took a deep breath and shuffled over to pull down her pants and situate herself on the toilet bowl.

It happened all at once, then. Seconds after she'd taken a seat, something behind the toilet erupted, extending out greenish-grey cord-like tendrils which immediately grabbed for her wrists and ankles, with a larger one coming from behind to stab at her mouth. In the split second that it took to realize something was wrong and open her mouth to scream or to contort her body and jump away, the appendages were already tightening, pulling her down. Twin tendrils yanked her wrists backwards, the pair closer to the floor raising her feet up so she couldn't gain any leverage. Alysha thrashed, blind terror spiking through her like a shot of lightning, and as her mouth opened to let out a scream, the final tendril inserted itself straight into the opening to muffle the noise.

Inside, her heart raced, thumping away in a panicked frenzy while she pulled hard at her invisible captor and tried desperately to scream through the thick gag. Biting the thing seemingly did nothing to deter its invasion. If it could feel anything from how her teeth ground down into its surface, this alien thing gave no signs that she was hurting it. Indeed, the fleshy tentacle felt completely smooth and even gnashing at it didn't seem to injure the perfect exterior. Looking down cross-eyed, she could see that it was a bright green, like the spring grass after a first warm rain, and seemed almost glossy.

Having secured the woman down into a position where she couldn't effectively get loose, the hidden creature began to work at its true task. Unseen by Alysha, another pair of tendrils snaked up out of the toilet bowl to stop between her legs. The smaller of the two slipped across her thigh and-

"Owh!" she exclaimed into the living gag. Something sharp had just pricked her thigh, like a needle! Wincing, her legs tensed further, anticipating yet another prick. For several seconds, the alien thing was quite still as it processed the human female's genetic information, checking for what it needed from her. Unbeknownst to its captive, somewhere in the galaxy, a figurative green light had just been lit. This one, this female, was the quality material they were seeking.

The anticipated second needling didn't come. Rather, the human experienced an intrusion of an entirely different sort now. Alysha's mouth began to flood with a sweet, sticky substance, viscous as warm honey and similarly amber toned. With the tendril producing the substance jammed in tightly, there was no way to stop the flood from suffocating her except to swallow. Shuddering with raw terror, she gulped down a mouthful of the sweet nectar, then another, while the final unused protrusion found its purpose. The wet, sticky tip of the rounded-off tenticle extended upwards until it met the lips of her sex, where it began to wriggle, nosing past her outer folds to the true goal.

A soft moan of horror vibrated the tentacle inside of her mouth as the girl felt her intimate parts invaded by the narrow little thing, no bigger than two fingers in width. As it sank deeper into her body, excreting the same substance which was again threatening to choke her, she found a haze beginning to cloud over her thoughts. That warm, thick liquid was taking effect and doing precisely what it had been designed for, elevating human women into a clouded, euphoric state.

'What is this... I can't-' Thoughts tried to form inside the captive's mind but her ability to clearly process even this very alien, seemingly threatening intrusion was quickly fading. The creature's nectar coursed down her throat more easily now, dripping down her throat and being swallowed automatically as she calmed. This was fine. There was nothing to worry about. Whatever was happening to her body, it wasn't her concern.

With its subject quieted and calmed, the strange intruder continued its work, using the tendril which had pricked her thigh to now approach Alysha's ear. Worming up and hooking around the back like the arms on a pair of glasses, it pressed to the side of her skull and pricked the skin with its sharp tip again, this time depositing a tiny chip under the flesh of the crease between ear and head. That pain was like a bee sting, causing the blonde to wince and groan, her head still swimming far too much to raise any kind of resistance.

When the intrusion within her pussy had first wormed its way up there, it had done so using its own lubrication and in a rather small, narrow state, simply working to gain a hold within the space so it could secrete more of the euphoria-inducing drug for absorption. Now that its captive was well under the influence, its mission evolved and it did as well, plumping in size by centimeter, then another, until it was the size of a small cock. Feeling the expansion, though she couldn't really comprehend what it was, Alysha's body reacted, rocking her hips forward. It wasn't an easy maneuver to pull off with her legs held parallel to the floor but she had no reason to question why in her hazy state.

The honey-like lubrication dripped out from her passage as the human's own juices began to flow, arousal blossoming under the alien substance's influence. Whatever this was, she didn't particularly care, but it felt nice and made her skin tingle. Sensing her eagerness to couple, the creature responded, lowering her feet to touch the tiles below and slackening its grip on her wrists. This one was well under control and giving a bit of lenience would only help it explore her sexual responsiveness. Once more able to move her limbs beyond a few inches, the captive girl let a sigh out of her nose and began to naturally suckle on the extension between her lips, still taking in the almost addictive sweetness it gave her.

With her hips freer than before, the tentacle buried deep inside of her wet passage began to thrust in and out, using the mingling of her wetness and its provided nectar to smoothly slide deep inside before pulling out entirely and, after an expectant pause, ramming back in. Alysha let out a long groan of pleasure, her walls tightening around the alien lover's slick appendage. Leaning over to hang from the tendrils which still held her wrists, she felt the warmth of their mingling juices dripping freely from her lower lips, splattering across her entire sex on the next thrust. When the creature's secretions reached her clit, the little bulb lit up with sensations. Warmth and tingling surged across her intimate nerves, sending a distinct signal to the lizard part of her brain: BREED!

With new fervor, she abandoned conscious thought entirely to buck against her hidden lover's 'cock', which only expanded as she rode it, growing until it thumped in and out with a distinct girth. The whole world dissolved away into a shapeless blur of color and pleasure, intersected by gasps of desire and sweet flavors. Alysha eagerly accepted the pounding appendage, her lips still wrapped around its other intrusion to accept the nectar it so willingly fed her. Again her heart was pounding, but fright was the furthest thing from the girl's mind. Additional splatters of their mingled fluids made her clit jump excitedly, setting her nerves on fire in way which could only be expressed in muffled cries which bore no intelligible sentiments yet communicated what she thought of being fucked by the thing quite clearly.

Secretions flowed more readily into both her mouth and sex, feeding more of the drug which drove their joining, but there was only so much pleasure one human could take. Rhythmic pounding physically jolted the human's body, her hips rocking in time, until she could bear no more. Firework-like bursts of color exploded before her eyes. Even with the tendril in her mouth, her moans were clearly audible and her body shook with the intensity of her orgasm, one which made every muscle tense and every pleasurable place within her mind overflow. The eruption of lust dragged on for long seconds as she rocked there, pulling every last thread of joy from the sensations until she could take no more. She drooped, saved from falling off the toilet only by her strange lover.

Tendrils delicately pulled the human upright, letting her spent form lean backwards against the tank as it went about completing its task. The data from their union was transmitted off into the ether just as her genetic profile had been, traveling via unseen relays across the galaxy. Closer to home, the tendrils disengaged themselves from her mouth and pussy, others swooping in from the creature's hiding place to remove the evidence of what had happened. The slickness which had spread across her thighs during the coupling was wiped away, as were drips which had escaped from her mouth before each piece of the creature retreated, disappearing from sight to await the next potential catch.

Minutes passed and Alysha's drugged haze abated, taking with it the memories of what had just occurred. When she returned to her senses, she found herself feeling far better than she had seemingly only a minute before. Everything felt lighter, her muscles more alive, and her sexuality charged up beyond the point it had been all week. Honestly, she was almost horny! Gleeful rather than suspicious, she finished up in the restroom and returned to her table. Seated once more, she tried to resume her sugar art but found herself distracted each time someone passed by her table. Regardless of gender, her gaze lingered on them, a tiny voice in the back of her head wondering what they might be like in bed.

When she finally left two hours later, it was hand in hand with Liam, the shop's owner. That night his apartment neighbors had to bang on the wall three separate times as Alycia insatiably romped in the shop owner's bed. It was like something in her had been renewed and she couldn't put her finger on exactly how. Whatever it was, her sexuality had ramped up to eleven and only her partner's exhaustion held them back from a fourth round that night.

Somewhere far away, in a place that she had never imagined, data from each of Alycia's sexual encounters streamed in, numbers and figures on her performance being algorithmically crunched into statistics. Before long, her fate was sealed. Soon, things would never be the same again.