Breeding a Church Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Church wife cheats on husband and is impregnated.
1.2k words
4.17
14.7k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1

While I was at a church get-together, the hostess, Karen was greeting everyone. She was wearing a conservative black dress that hugged her breasts and waist nicely. She had on black stockings and a pearl necklace. She was stunningly sexy!

Throughout the night I caught myself checking her out as she walked back and forth from the kitchen to her guests.

As she came to check on me, I grabbed her hand and said "Karen, sit down with me for one minute. Everyone is fine! You are a perfect hostess!"

We made some small talk and then we started talking about the kids and how the family was. The topic moved to our spouses. She told me she wanted another baby, but that it hasn't happened yet. She kind of made it sound like there was not a lot of effort on her husband's part.

I told her that I was in the same boat when it came to effort between me and my wife.

"I mean, we love them but need some more spice in our life." I said "Its almost like we are with the wrong spouse! We should should switch." I joked.

She made a seductive laugh and wink at me saying "that's not a bad idea. That could solve a lot of problems!"

I didn't realize it at the time but I was tracing her fingers on the table with my fingers. Once I pulled my hand away slightly embarrassed, I felt her foot slowly tracing up my legs. She gave me this look of need, desire, and lust.

"Fuck Karen, you are naughty." I say under my breath.

As Karen kept tracing her foot up my leg, my erection got harder. I realized she was not just flirting anymore. I reached under the table and felt her knee.

She looked around nervously and realized no one could see what we were doing. She spread her legs as my hand traveled up her thigh. I felt the edge of her stockings and realized how slutty her outfit was. I felt her body shaking with anticipation as my fingers reached her neglected pussy. She caught her gasp as my fingers started moving on her pussy.

After just a few seconds of me fingering her pussy over her panties, I felt her cum as her body shakes in the chair. She is so wet! I pulled her thong to the side and slipped a finger inside of her. She is so tight! So wet! So warm! As I finger her, I feel her shift her hips closer to me to give me better access. I work a second finger inside of her and finger her pussy.

As she comes for the 2nd time in less than 2 minutes she looks at me and mounts "I need to fuck you" I feel her reach down and start rubbing my dick in my pants. The look on her face was one of pure lust. As she stands up she says follow me in 2 minutes. I watch her walk away with a seductive look on her face as she glances at me over her shoulder.

As I follow I see the only door that is cracked is her master bedroom. As I entered the room she was standing behind the door pushed it closed and locked it. I pushed her against the door and began making out with her. My hands are roaming her body. I nudge her legs apart with my knee and slide my hand against her pussy, her thong still pulled to the side.

Pinning her to the door, I began fingering her pussy hard and fast. Rubbing her clit with each stroke. Our lips locked together making out.

I could feel her body about to cum again, so I stifled her moans with my lips. She orgasms so hard I had to hold her body up because her legs were shaking.

I pick her up in carry her to the master bed. The one she shares with her husband, the head deacon. I strip off her black dress and see that she has a sexy black lace lingerie set on. To everyone else in the party she was a conservative housewife, but under her dress and now exposed to me was the slut wife that needed to be fucked.

"Fuck Karen, how does Jacob not fuck you! Keep rubbing your pussy! Don't stop until I tell you!" I stand back and watch her, as I strip naked. I crawled between her legs and began biting her thighs. Right before I lick her pussy I bite her thigh hard enough to leave a mark and then kiss it. I wink at her and ask her if she thinks her hubby will find it.

"Fuck no... he hasn't looked at my pussy in years... fuck im gonna cum Mike!" she moans while rubbing her pussy and comes hard as my lips touch her.

I dive my tongue into her wet married pussy! Her fingers still rubbing her clit as I lick deep inside of her. I begin to finger her, as my lips and tongue work in tandem with her fingers on her clit. Right as she's coming for the 5th time, I jump between her and rub my dick against her pussy. I feel her wrap her feet and calves around my ass and begged me "Please Mike, fuck me! Please!"

I thrust my dick inside of her married pussy, letting her adjust to my size. She moans out, her eyes are wide with the feeling of another man deep in her pussy. I slowly start thrusting in and out of her. she moans and whipers with each thrust. I begin to fuck her hard. I pin her legs back to her shoulders as my hips thrust my dick in and out of her. "Fuck, Karen you are so tight!! Ahhhh shit!!"

She moans out "Jacob is so small, you feel incredible!! fuck me baby! Ahh ahh ahh" and realizes it is too late. I fuck her through orgasms 6 and 7 as she comes and creams all over my married dick. "I'm about to cum Karen! Oh fuck! Where do you want it?"

"Cum in me Mike!! I'm not on the pill!! Please cum in me!! I need a baby!!" she screams out.

"Ohhhh fuuuucccckkkk" as my dick throbs inside her married pussy, shooting rope after rope of hot cum deep in her womb!

The feeling of another man cum inside her drove her over the edge of her 8th orgasm! She moans and wraps her arm and legs around my body, shaking and quivering hard as she fucks her pussy onto my dick.

"Shit baby... What the fuck did we just do?" I say watching my cock slip out with a mix of our cum all over it.

"We just had the best sex of our lives Mike," she says as she winks at me fingering my cum in her pussy.

She gets out of bed, goes into the bathroom, and strips her lingerie set off. "That smells like sex," she said winking. As she was standing there naked I snapped a photo of her.

"You know... So I have something to jack off to later." I say.

"Baby, you better save that cum for me!" She says as she gets dressed in a blue top and white pants.

"Isn't your husband going to notice you changed??" I say.

"Nah and if he does, I definitely spilled something on it," she said winking as she left the room.

I got a text from her a few months later. "I'm pregnant baby, hubby thinks it his."