Breeding a Slime Girl

Story Info
The sequel to Becoming a Slime Girl.
8.4k words
4.56
26.4k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TalaDae
TalaDae
45 Followers

A month passed filled with test after test, but no progress on returning me back to normal. Any theories about injections to restore my normal body were rejected outright; there were no veins in which to put them. They tried giving me things to absorb, but nothing changed. I appeared to be a pink slimegirl for the foreseeable future, the first experiment failure in nearly a decade.

It wasn't so bad. I had Nikki, and eventually, Lady Wiggles. The carpet was removed from my suite and I was allowed to move back into it. I'd gained enough control over my slime that I could prevent myself from leaving residue over everything that I touched. I had perfected the ability to form it into different things, and could maintain legs and arms without difficulty.

There was a running theory by Doctor Glasman that if I so wanted, I could shapeshift to look like my normal self again. He seemed to think that my loss of control initially was the only thing that had caused this transformation; if I just learned how, I could make the slime appear anyway I desired.

It was a good theory, but I'd had no luck with it.

They weren't quite sure what to do with me. They couldn't continue their initial experiments on me like they'd planned, but I wasn't exactly complete. They didn't know if they wanted to send me to one of the experiment towns or not. In the meantime, I had more privileges in the labs than I had before.

One of them was finally letting me speak with other experiments. I got to be out in a large courtyard, feel the grass under my feet, and socialize. I sat down on one of the wooden benches, tilting my head back to feel the sunlight on my face. I didn't wear clothes anymore; there were no genitals to cover up, and I experienced temperature in a different way. I imagined I was something like a lizard with the way I absorbed heat in my outside time.

"Hey there, Ela," someone greeted. I opened my eyes and saw a large wolf person staring at me, tongue lolling out of his mouth. He was one of my friends here; his experiments were done, and they were talking about his placement in one of the towns. He kept advocating for me to go with him. "Any luck on shapeshifting something cool lately?"

I laughed. I was something of a fascination for the other experiments; it was a hobby of their's to see what I could transform into on a daily basis. "Yeah, actually. Watch this." I focused on the malleable cells of my form, willing them to take different shapes. I couldn't do anything too drastic, but I could form basic new body parts. Soon, I had a swishing cat tail, and ears sticking up on top of my head. "Who am I?"

"Holy shit you look like Nikki!" Fen said, still with that goofy grin. "If you ever figure out how to go back to your human self with shapeshifting you'll be able to impersonate people!"

"I never stop being pink slime, so I'll always be very obviously Ela," I joked, and reverted back to my normal slightly chubby self.

"You never know. This is a weird mutation; if it turns out you can do something cool like shapeshift, they might try to make more of you," he responded, tail wagging. He reached forward and poked my arm, causing a tiny ripple effect to spread out from his finger across my 'skin'. "How is your girlfriend?"

"Nikki's great. She gets to come by after she's done with work every day now, and we hang out and watch television and play with my cat." I got dreamy-eyed, thinking about the catgirl that had become my lover when all of this started. She had been nice to me from the beginning, and I adored her. "Lady Wiggles almost loves her more than me. She'll stay in Nikki's lap the whole time, just getting pets. Sometimes they'll both purr."

"That's adorable." Fen looked across the courtyard where a golden retriever was laying across an empty patch of grass, panting. "She loves to go on runs with me, but I'm not fast enough for her. She much prefers chasing my coach, since he can outrun both me and the dog. Fuckin' bunnyboy and his stamina."

"Are you excited to finally get out of here? You mentioned they're transferring you to Nukin; what are you gonna do there?" Getting to live in the experiment towns was the final step; it was the rest of your life surrounded by other people who had been through the same thing. There were work and education opportunities, and much less monitoring.

He nodded. "I'm excited to go back to school. They decided they're going to let me study to become a veterinarian; I'm going to specialize in working on big animals so that I can help the experiments who decided to become ferals. They don't get nearly the same amount of attention that we do."

"I wonder why. I imagine their transformation is much more involved."

"It is. You haven't met him yet, but there's a guy around here named Cerberus- everyone calls him Cerbie- that is going through the transformation from human to Great Dane. He's told me that it's a fairly painful transformation process, since even your bones are having to change their form." He responded, as if discussing the weather and not an actual miracle of science. "But he gets to keep all of his intelligence while still being a dog."

"I wonder why they're doing those experiments at all. It doesn't seem useful."

"I think it's for the next phase of experimentation, which is crossing DNA and seeing what happens. Can they make natural-born furries if the feral parent still has a bunch of human DNA lingering in their body? Plus, there's no issue of consent, since they still retain their human mind." Fen explained. "I heard a little bit about the next phase of experimentation. They're keeping a close eye on established couples to see if any offspring come about."

"Interesting." I wondered myself about whether Nikki and I needed to be using some form of protection. We hadn't been, but did it matter? I didn't seem to have reproductive bits anymore, right? "As long as they're not forcing anyone to breed, that's better than how they've handled the rest of the experiments."

"They don't mind kidnapping, but they draw the line at rape," Fen guessed. "Although they're probably working on some kind of horny injection so people will want to fuck on their own."

"Yeah, probably. It seems like the kind of gray area stuff they love." Before I could expand on that thought, the door to the courtyard opened, and a few people lined up, calling out names. Nikki was there, and I immediately got up and headed over to her. "See you later, Fen!"

"See you, Ela!"

I followed Nikki back to my room, where Lady Wiggles immediately came out to greet me and beg for food. I worked on getting her a refill of her kibble, noticing Nikki hovering behind me.

"You usually leave right away. What's troubling you?" I asked, pouring the food out and watching Lady Wiggles tear into it immediately.

"Your medical team was discussing what to do with you, and I was invited to listen in. They don't think they're going to be able to fix you anymore. The change to your DNA is permanent, and with how much control you have over your new body, they're not sure there's a point to trying anyway." Nikki started, sitting down in my chair and watching the cat munch away. "They're transferring you to Nukin this weekend when the truck comes to get Fen."

"Oh." I came over to sit with her, surprised at the conflicting emotions that filled me. I wasn't sure if I was excited or disappointed. On the one hand, it would be the closest to freedom I'd had since all of this started. On the other... "What about us?"

"Well, I asked if I could move into your house with you. They've agreed, so I'm going to start moving in tonight and turning it into a home for both of us. I'm being allowed a company car so I can get back and forth to work." She smiled, reaching forward to gently squeeze my hand. "I haven't gotten to see the house yet, but I'll tell you all about it tomorrow. I'm sorry for assuming that you'd want me to live with you without asking first."

"Don't be. I'm excited I'll get to see you every day, and now there's no downsides to getting out of the labs." I squeezed her hand back with a grin. "So what will there be for me to do in this place? I haven't thought at all about what comes next."

"I figured you'd probably want to look into classes," Nikki answered. "There's a small community college type deal that can teach residents how to do many of the jobs that need filling. If I remember from your file, you were always interested in psychology, and counseling is always something needed around here. Some people handle the realities of their life after the experiments much better than others."

"Yeah, that sounds like something I'll look into. How does the house work? Do I have to get a job and pay rent while I'm in classes, or...?" I trailed off.

"The house itself is already paid for by the community, we just cover utilities and food. I've got both of those covered by my salary, so you can just focus on classes if you want." Nikki assured me, picking up my hand and giving it a soft kiss. "I know us moving in together and me taking care of us is kind of a sudden thing, but things just feel...right between us, you know? Like this was meant to be all along."

"I agree." I told her, leaning my head against her shoulder. "I'm excited to hear about the house from you tomorrow."

"I'm excited to move into it. I let them know that we needed it to be furnished, so it should have everything in it already aside from the things we'll need for Lady Wiggles. It'll be so nice to have a yard, and I'm sure you'll be excited to have unrestricted access to being outside." She stood up and stretched, heading towards the door. "I have to go get the next person for their exercise break; I'll see you tomorrow morning for yours and I'll tell you all about our little house."

"Sounds good. See you soon!" She left, and I moved around the apartment, tidying things up. I still had a few days before I was going to move, and the only thing I really had was clothes, but I wanted to leave the apartment in a good state.

Once Lady Wiggles was done eating, she eventually came to join me on the couch. She seemed unsure about my new body; she used to lay on me all the time, but now, she seemed to avoid touching me, even after I'd stopped leaving residue on things. When she did lay on me, the weight of her body formed a little dent in my slime, like a perfectly oval nest.

I accepted that she wasn't going to lay on me this time and was content to watch television with her curled up next to me, purring in her sleep. I hoped she'd like the new house; it was a big change of scenery again in only a few months.

Before I'd been captured for experiments, she'd lived with me in the same apartment since she was a kitten.

"Maybe we could get you a friend once we're settled into our new life, huh?" I mused at her, though she didn't react. It was hard to believe how normal all of this seemed to me now. I'd gotten used to the idea of being made of slime, even. I knew I was just falling for all of this exactly in the way they'd designed me to, but it was hard to keep feeling like something is wrong after a long time.

The next morning, Nikki returned and retrieved me for my exercise break, chatting away. "Our house is detached, so we've got a yard that wraps all the way around. Our backyard is fenced in; I think we have enough room for a garden bed in the back. The kitchen isn't very big, but the dining nook is perfect for the two of us. There's a laundry room that's big enough we can keep the litterbox in there. The couch in the living room is extremely comfortable; I nearly fell asleep on it last night watching tv."

"What is the town like?" I asked. "I'd like to go with you on a real date once I'm out of this place."

"There's a couple places to eat, a movie theater, a grocery store... About what you'd expect of a small town. It's all within a few blocks. Most of it is made up of places to live, and people come here for medical care for the most part. If you don't have a car it's pretty easy to get a ride here." Nikki answered, opening up the door to the gym. We'd been working on building my strength back up; it was going much better than it had when I'd first turned into a slime.

"Okay, but about places I could take you for a date," I gently corrected her train of thought, amused. She often got distracted in our conversations and missed the point.

"Right! Well, we could go out to dinner and a movie! That's kind of a stereotypical date, but it's a good one. There's a park we could go to, too." She got the look in her eyes of being distracted again, and I sighed. There was no keeping her focused on one topic for very long. "Sometimes people will be there on leashes being walked by other people. Ferals go there sometimes to try and persuade people to play with them."

"It sounds like fun. I can't imagine keeping you on a leash though," I teased, and she laughed.

I sat down on one of the machines, working on pulling as much weight as I could with my arms. I still wanted to go back to learning the pole dancing moves she'd been trying to show me before, but I needed to be much stronger for that.

I focused on keeping the goo of my arms rigid, while also putting force into them. It was just as hard as practicing the minor shapeshifting I'd been doing; after all, I wasn't working with muscles anymore. There was no guarantee I'd ever be able to use my slime for much. All of my improvements at lifting more weight seemed to be in just keeping control of my arm shape.

Even if I shifted the appearance of muscles, it didn't actually give me the strength that came with them.

"You're doing good. You know, with how light you are, you could probably do some of those pole dancing moves now," Nikki encouraged. She never let me get too down about any of this. "You only need to be able to hold your own body weight, and your slime weighs much less than bone and muscle."

"Let's give it a try then." I was willing to humor her; I had severe doubts that I'd be able to do anything worthwhile.

Once on the pole, though, I was proven wrong. After a few minutes I had my legs wrapped around the pole and was all the way at the top, whooping in joy. Nikki was clapping at my success, positively beaming. All I'd had to do was allow my body to stick to the pole a little; she'd been right. I was much lighter than the weights I'd been trying to manipulate.

It made me wonder what else I could accomplish. If I could climb a pole all the way to the top, I could probably climb walls by utilizing my ability to become sticky. My one joking thought of clinging to the ceiling could actually be true.

I let go of the pole and landed on my feet, jiggling a little bit from the jolt. I quickly solidified and relaxed into a hug from Nikki. "I'm so proud of you, Ela. You've come a long way." She murmured against me; her arms were wrapped tightly around me. She'd been the first and only person who wanted to touch me as more than just scientific poking around.

We returned to my room, and she left to continue doing her job; I intended to explore with my newfound abilities.

I was going to start with the courtyard.

The walls of my porch were mostly made of screen; they'd worried about the cat climbing out of it with the sunroof pulled back. They hadn't considered that I'd be able to escape that way, too. The courtyard was enclosed; aside from scaling the entire building, I couldn't do much except explore the small outside area.

It was just a test of the bigger things that I could do.

I placed my hand on the screen and let my form weaken, giving it the sticky viscosity that had allowed me to cling to the pole earlier. Once I was confident my hand was stuck to the screen, I moved my other one above it. Step by step, I climbed up the wall, until I reached the top- and noticed other people on their porches, watching me with amusement.

I dropped down onto the grass, and the ones who had been watching me grinned. We all knew one another in the sense that we could wave and yell pleasantries, but we'd never met up close.

I immediately went over to my closest neighbor, who opened up their sunroof for me. I climbed up and over, dropping into their porch. They laughed, holding up a hand to high-five me- which I did only after reforming my hand into a solid state. I didn't want to creep them out by sticking to them.

My neighbor was someone halfway into their transition; scales covered their body, and half-formed wings had sprouted from their back. Their porch was slightly bigger than mine; I'd seen them laying down on the floor before. I suspected they had to sun themselves like any other reptile, though I wasn't completely sure and it seemed rude to ask.

"That's a cool trick you learned. You might want to be careful; if they figure out you can do that, they'll lock your sunroof like they do with our winged friends who can actually fly," they warned me. They peeked inside their apartment, making sure no one was there, and then turned back to me. "It's nice to finally meet you. I'm Dmitri."

"I'm Ela. Don't worry; I just discovered I could do this, so I wanted to take it for a test drive." I grinned and looked back out to the others. Now that I'd stopped climbing the walls, they'd gone back to doing other things; I wasn't entertainment anymore. "Besides, I'm getting out of here this weekend. They're moving me to Nukin."

"Lucky. It'll be awhile before I get to move." He sat down in his chair, and I saw his wings give an involuntary shudder. "I still have to finish growing these things and prove I can use them. Also, I can barely hear you when you've been outside before; did you really name your cat Lady Wiggles or did I mishear?"

"Nope, she's really named Lady Wiggles. I just call her Lady for short." I informed him, and he laughed again. "I'm not sure I'm that lucky. I'd have been here much longer going through my real transformation; I'm only getting out now because this one failed and turned me into this slime thing."

"I just saw you climb the walls like a superhero; I'm not so sure it was a failure," he replied dryly. "Imagine what else you can learn to do with your body, especially outside of their supervision."

"I can't do that much, I'm sure." I paused. "I can shapeshift a little, but I stay pink, so I can't impersonate anyone. Yeah, I can stick to walls enough to climb them, but how useful is that really? Besides, I'm going to an experiment town, not the real world. I can't become some government secret weapon and make bank off of this."

"Suit yourself. You better get back to your apartment though; it's almost lunchtime." He dismissed me, though I suspected it was more out of fear than anything else. We all were starved for companionship.

I climbed back into my apartment and closed the sunroof. Lady Wiggles was on the top of her cat tree waiting when I got back, sunning herself; it was a beautiful day, after all.

Dmitri had been right. I'd barely sat down on the couch when my door opened and someone came in bearing lunch. I'd have to keep my newfound abilities in check unless I wanted to get stuck in the labs longer. I told myself that I'd have plenty of time to experiment with them once I was free and away from their watchful eyes.

The next two days passed quickly, and I felt like I'd barely blinked when Doctor Glasman informed me it was time to go. "You'll have to return here every few weeks so we can check on you. Your medical team has reached stagnation on ideas to fix you; if we get a new, promising idea, we might see about getting you back here." He was saying. "We're truly sorry about this; we haven't had an experiment fail in years. We think we know how to prevent this from happening again, even if we can't undo what we've done."

"Alright then. I guess I'll see you in a few weeks?"

TalaDae
TalaDae
45 Followers